JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5120

Biden is probably tired of hearing everyone say he's soft. Now he's over compensating and really pissing Putin off..

Way to go Joe!...

You even got little Rocket Man Kim shooting rockets over Japan now.

Do we miss Trump yet?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5952

Funny all the bad men react under Republican presidents.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9811

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Biden is probably tired of hearing everyone say he's soft. Now he's over compensating and really pissing Putin off..

Way to go Joe!...

Do we miss Trump yet?

Why do you think rump calls kim rocket man? Because he was firing missiles under rump! No we don't miss him, you might we don't. He's like gout, never goes away.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1049

lol

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Why do you think rump calls kim rocket man? Because he was firing missiles under rump! No we don't miss him, you might we don't. He's like gout, never goes away.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1049

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Way to go Joe!...

Do we miss Trump yet?

so this comment sounds much like you miss a traitor. hmmm

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4158

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    You got it wrong.

The Left likes to keep pushing Trump and Russia despite no evidence whatsoever. Its like a laser pointer to a bunch of cats.

Putin invaded under Obama but waited until Trump was gone before invading Ukraine again. Funny how the narrative is so easily destroyed. Putin wouldn't dare invade while Trump was president because he knew the consequences.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 3473

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

The Left likes to keep pushing Trump and Russia despite no evidence whatsoever.
    Standing on a stage with Putin defending Russia against US Govt Intelligence services doesn't count as any proof to you!? None whatsoever you say?!?

What do you want? To see him actually handing over boxes of stolen classified documents to foreigners with your own eyes or something.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Standing on a stage with Putin defending Russia against US Govt Intelligence services doesn't count as any proof to you!? None whatsoever you say?!?

What do you want? To see him actually handing over boxes of stolen classified documents to foreigners with your own eyes or something.
    So what should Trump have done while standing next to Putin? Punch him in the face? Let's be perfectly honest and admit that there was nothing Trump could have said without the Left freaking out.

Also, let's look at the US Govt Intelligence services while we're at it shall we? Did you see the interview last night with Tucker and how the FBI purposely did nothing about the evidence given to them regarding the Biden's dealings with the CCP? Or when they warned facebook about the story coming out so they would make it difficult too find on facebook. That is literally rigging an election. Or what about the fact the FBI knew the Russian dossier was fake and yet they still lied to the fisa court to obtain a warrant to spy on the Trump campaign and even after he was elected. What about the 5O former intelligence officers who all signed a letter stating the Hunter laptop story was Russian disinformation? Shall I list more? I have at least a dozen more.

You have no idea if there were any classified documents taken from Mar-A-Lago. Only what you hear on the news. Then it was nuclear codes also. Why did teh FBI go through Melania's closet and his son's bedroom? 12,OOO things were taken and 1OO were classified? Were Trump's passport classified?

when you get a few minutes, watch this. It will blow your mind.

Optional

So what should Trump have done while standing next to Putin?
    Not been a traitor to America maybe?

But that wasn't the question. You claimed no evidence of Trump in bed with Putin, and that to me was very much evidence of that. Your milage may differ.
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional

when you get a few minutes, watch this. It will blow your mind.

I would but I think that dude has less credibility than you think anything CNN broadcasts has. So not sitting through 42 mins of his drivel.

Any time frame in particular?

DwightShrute

Not been a traitor to America maybe?

But that wasn't the question. You claimed no evidence of Trump in bed with Putin, and that to me was very much evidence of that. Your milage may differ.
    traitor is punishable by death in the US. Being diplomatic on a stage standing next to a country with the most nukes in the world isn't being a traitor. Not even close. But of course, if you listen to the Left biased media and celebrities, you will use words like traitor, racist, fascist and Nazi nearly every time.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 853

Trust me that wouldn’t be nearly enough

DwightShrute

I would but I think that dude has less credibility than you think anything CNN broadcasts has. So not sitting through 42 mins of his drivel.

Tucker is one of the smartest guys on any news outlet anywhere IMO. He's brilliant. Most people that attempt to diminish his credibility only do so because he punches them in the face with logic and facts and not the same old talking points you hear on nearly every other news outlet. He's got huge ball and so does Fox for letting him speak despite CNN and others trying to get cable companies to ban him and advertisers to stop advertising on his show. What are they scared of? LOL. Rhetorical.

When I watch his "drivel" I usually am doing something else and have it on in the background, but here ya go some clips from half a minute to a couple minutes long...

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 853

This jackass has been openly rooting for russia since the war began that Russia uses this useless traitor scumbag on their state run television like he is the beacon of truth.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12186

Dwight, give us some stuff from a non FOX broadcast please.
    There is other news out there and you are blinding yourself by being myopic.
    I thought you were too smart for that?
    When you buy a car do you go to one dealership with only one brand to make your decision? No, you shop around and find the the best car.
    Widen your scope.

DwightShrute

Dwight, give us some stuff from a non FOX broadcast please.
    There is other news out there and you are blinding yourself by being myopic.
    I thought you were too smart for that?
    When you buy a car do you go to one dealership with only one brand to make your decision? No, you shop around and find the the best car.
    Widen your scope.
    When you trust a dealership which has sold you reliable cars every time, its only logical to keep coming back. Whereas, if you kept getting ripped off at certain car dealerships in the past and you see they are continuing to rip people off, why would you give them your business?

Did you bother watching those short clips? If not, why? If so, what are your thoughts?

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12186

Total jingoism! Worse than CNN, and they can be bad.
    Try al jazzera, BBC and see what the rest of the world thinks about US affairs. It is interesting that there are other parts of the world.
    You have the brain, check it out.

As always, have a great night!

chico2663

CNN has been taken over by a faux clown. If you said anything bad about trump you are fired.

Optional

Tucker is one of the smartest guys on any news outlet anywhere IMO. He's brilliant. Most people that attempt to diminish his credibility only do so because he punches them in the face with logic and facts and not the same old talking points you hear on nearly every other news outlet. He's got huge ball and so does Fox for letting him speak despite CNN and others trying to get cable companies to ban him and advertisers to stop advertising on his show. What are they scared of? LOL. Rhetorical.

When I watch his "drivel" I usually am doing something else and have it on in the background, but here ya go some clips from half a minute to a couple minutes long...

Thanks.

Sounds like that guy has some solid evidence of fraud.

I wonder if he has launched a civil action over it. Surely that would be enough to put one Hunter crime on the official record.

If only the US political system was not so adversarial people on all sides would call for corrupt politicians to be punished, instead of excusing anything their guys do for political expedience. The public green lights crimes by politicians.

rkelly110

Hunter Biden... A crack head with a plan...

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 267

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    U.S. President Donald Trump took his enthusiasm for his detente with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un to new heights on Saturday, declaring at a rally with supporters that “we fell in love” after exchanging letters.

Go ahead Bibby or other assorted SBR trumpy loving mouthbreathers. Deny reality AGAIN. Deny, ignore, blame Biden. I don't particularly like Biden either, but this is fkn ridiculous. Everything good wasnt trump and everything bad isn't Biden. Its like your understanding stops at the 9 year old level?
    They all been Animal Farmed Fred.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1950

Try al jazzera, BBC and see what the rest of the world thinks about US affairs. It is interesting that there are other parts of the world.

at least Opti watched the piece you're just another woke progressive with an outfit picked out for George Floyd Day

DwightShrute

al jazzera isn't bad. BBC is CNN with a funny accent is all.

There's only so much time in a day I can spend on news. I make my decision based on credibility. Fox has tons of it. CNN has virtually none. I can point to dozens of instances where CNN has lies, mislead and fabricated stories to deceive people. I can't think of one instance Fox did. I am not talking about making a mistake which is completely difference.

I used to tune into CNN every so often but not anymore. Its absolute garbage filled with losers and race hustlers. There is no reason for anyone to watch that channel anymore. There are plenty of videos that will give me the scoop as to what nonsense is happening on CNN and MSNBC that no one needs to waste their time. Its no surprise they've lost 75% of their viewers.

DwightShrute

Thanks.

I wonder if he has launched a civil action over it. Surely that would be enough to put one Hunter crime on the official record.

If only the US political system was not so adversarial people on all sides would call for corrupt politicians to be punished, instead of excusing anything their guys do for political expedience. The public green lights crimes by politicians.
    this is spot on

chico2663

Has someone with a conscious said “ if Hunter did something wrong throw his arse in the clink”. But last I checked he wasn’t on the govt payroll. Well he got a job because of his dad. Fukkin. And? I got stuck watching thom brennaman because of Marty. I got stuck watching. I got stuck with skip Carrey because of harry. I got stuck with chip because of harry and skip.
    I got stuck with Aaron and Brett Boone because of Gus and buddy. It just the way it is. Get over it.

chico2663

al jazzera isn't bad. BBC is CNN with a funny accent is all.

There's only so much time in a day I can spend on news. I make my decision based on credibility. Fox has tons of it. CNN has virtually none. I can point to dozens of instances where CNN has lies, mislead and fabricated stories to deceive people. I can't think of one instance Fox did. I am not talking about making a mistake which is completely difference.

I used to tune into CNN every so often but not anymore. Its absolute garbage filled with losers and race hustlers. There is no reason for anyone to watch that channel anymore. There are plenty of videos that will give me the scoop as to what nonsense is happening on CNN and MSNBC that no one needs to waste their time. Its no surprise they've lost 75% of their viewers.
    CNN is becoming faux. But seeing you don’t live here then you wouldn’t know

chico2663

Tucker was fired by cnn and msnbc but becomes a star on faux because of brain dead fans.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    CNN is becoming faux. But seeing you don’t live here then you wouldn’t know
    do you live inside CNN? LOL.

DwightShrute

Tucker was fired by cnn and msnbc but becomes a star on faux because of brain dead fans.
    maybe so but now he's got the #1 news show on cable. In fact, Fox destroys CNN and MSNBC in every timeslot. Doubling and tripling their viewers.

Even Gutfeld! is the new king of late night getting more viewers than Colbert, Fallon and Kimmel.

People are waking up more and more. Nov 8th will be great news for the country.

rkelly110

Look who posted twice after you wrote that.

Optional

this is spot on

That guy =a Liar and a complete Fraud.

Based on the content of that video, it's undeniable.

Listen to his rhetoric.

He is talking about a report about Hunter Biden defrauding him out of a company ownership... and straight after that is explained he goes right into FBI refuses to investigate JOE Biden over Chinese communist party paying him off.

That's NOT at all what the guys report was about?!?!?

He is outraged that FBI would not publicly investigate this claim in the month before an election. And call that interfering in the election.

And then the FBI daring to investigate Trump children fraud 2 years out from an election IS interfering with election.

This POS guy is one of the major problems we the people are facing. Liars and urgers and biased reporting designed to fire up emotions.

You need to look more critically at these sort of sources.

Investigate both the Biden and Trump and their obviously corrupt families. Maybe even do Obama too, or Hillary, if it's justified.

But until the time comes where "the people" on all sides come together and apply the same standards to all politicians, America is going to stay divided and keep circling the drain until the world power has shifted East.

DwightShrute

you went from this ....

Thanks.

to this ...

That guy =a Liar and a complete Fraud.

Based on the content of that video, it's undeniable.

Listen to his rhetoric.

He is talking about a report about Hunter Biden defrauding him out of a company ownership... and straight after that is explained he goes right into FBI refuses to investigate JOE Biden over Chinese communist party paying him off.

That's NOT at all what the guys report was about?!?!?

He is outraged that FBI would not publicly investigate this claim in the month before an election. And call that interfering in the election.

And then the FBI daring to investigate Trump children fraud 2 years out from an election IS interfering with election.

This POS guy is one of the major problems we the people are facing. Liars and urgers and biased reporting designed to fire up emotions.

You need to look more critically at these sort of sources.

Investigate both the Biden and Trump and their obviously corrupt families. Maybe even do Obama too, or Hillary, if it's justified.

But until the time comes where "the people" on all sides come together and apply the same standards to all politicians, America is going to stay divided and keep circling the drain until the world power has shifted East.
    in 24 hours.

Did chico hack into your account?

Optional

You misunderstand, the Youtube presenter of the last vid you posted is the fraud. Not the guy making the report.

Although I am still wondering why he has not pursued a civil case and ensured this was on the public record himself. A question that needs to be answered before taking the story at face value.

rkelly110

Tim Tebow? Isn't that the religious quarterback that kneels after a touch down?

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23

Russia is a shithole country.

First 12345 Last