bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2456

Listen to Putin's speech that happened few days ago. And I'm not pro-Russia. If not for Russia, you all would be eating bugs and living in virtual world.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Russia is definitely not as bad-ass as they had always been portrayed. Then again, if the US and other countries were not contributing billions in cash and weapons to Ukraine, this may already have been over.
    Russian hypersonic missile tech is second to none, and they're generation ahead compared to any other country. Yes, any missile defence system won't work against such tech. NATO will attack them if they think they can come out fine. Western elite/globalists do not want to get hit themselves, at least, they would like to keep the damage to minimum. Ukraine is a data mine for globalists to prepare the nuke war against Russians. If their algorithm comes out ahead, they will go for a nuke war that's the last resort to save their empire. What is we do not know whether Russian elite is also part of globalists' club.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3167

Sunflower boys on here are funny.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1164

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    Russian hypersonic missile tech is second to none, and they're generation ahead compared to any other country. Yes, any missile defence system won't work against such tech. NATO will attack them if they think they can come out fine. Western elite/globalists do not want to get hit themselves, at least, they would like to keep the damage to minimum. Ukraine is a data mine for globalists to prepare the nuke war against Russians. If their algorithm comes out ahead, they will go for a nuke war that's the last resort to save their empire. What is we do not know whether Russian elite is also part of globalists' club.
    C'mon man ask yourself why anyone would attack a country with nuclear weapons ffs. North Korea would be gone if they had no nukes

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    C'mon man ask yourself why anyone would attack a country with nuclear weapons ffs. North Korea would be gone if they had no nukes
    If NATO is forced like what we see in Ukraine, NATO would had bombed shit out of North Korea within first day of war, coming out just fine with no damage at all. Russia is a different beast here. That's why they're getting trove of data out of Ukraine to plan for future war. It's all about how much Western elite/bankers/globalists are wiling to to lose against Russia should the war erupt. Behind the scene, they're blackmailing Russia.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

If US starts war with China, they will finish off China within 10 days. China is just 20 years away from being par with US military.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8078

Crimea is Russian, too. Russians will go for Odessa as well. The war is already won by Russians. Bankers/Globalists want to destroy Russia at any cost, yes, they're willing to sacrifice even 1b people. They're using Ukraine as springboard to attack Russia. That's why Russia is not showing all its cards in Ukraine.
    You're a complete loon. If Russia won this war then why are they getting spanked? Why have they left hundreds of working tanks/artillery/trucks in Ukraine? Because these people are interrelated in many ways and they don't want to be there.

Its obvious as fk if you weren't some rightwing loon. You should buy more guns and canned food for the apocalypse and leave foreign affairs alone.

Russia had more firepower then Afghanistan....how'd that work out?

America had more firepower then Afghanistan...how'd that work out?

Same for Vietnam

Same for the Revolutionary War for that matter. The side that wants it the most usually wins. Someone will pop Putin within the next 3 months. This war crushes Russia worse then it does Ukraine

Fred The Hammer

Crimea is Russian, too. Russians will go for Odessa as well. The war is already won by Russians. Bankers/Globalists want to destroy Russia at any cost, yes, they're willing to sacrifice even 1b people. They're using Ukraine as springboard to attack Russia. That's why Russia is not showing all its cards in Ukraine.
    Crimea is Russian like Wyoming is part of Canada. If you drive across foreign territory to seize something then its not yours. You're insane. And Odessa? They can't even hang on to Kherson so how will they recross the Dnieper and reach Odessa? WIth Himars blasting every bridge.

You need to work on your geography and military history.

Mussolina had 2.5 times the soldiers that England had in the Middle East and they got their asses handed to them because the Italians didn't want to fight. The English stopped the war for tea every day and were basically pussies but they still owned Mussolini

History always repeats itself

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    You're a complete loon. If Russia won this war then why are they getting spanked? Why have they left hundreds of working tanks/artillery/trucks in Ukraine? Because these people are interrelated in many ways and they don't want to be there.

Its obvious as fk if you weren't some rightwing loon. You should buy more guns and canned food for the apocalypse and leave foreign affairs alone.

Russia had more firepower then Afghanistan....how'd that work out?

America had more firepower then Afghanistan...how'd that work out?

Same for Vietnam

Same for the Revolutionary War for that matter. The side that wants it the most usually wins. Someone will pop Putin within the next 3 months. This war crushes Russia worse then it does Ukraine
    Ok, keep watching MSM. Russian economy is doing fine. As for the Ukranian war, yes, the fate of WWII was already decided in late 1944, though it ended in 1945. Ukrainian war is also like that; the war was won by Russians. The big question is that how much collective West wants to finance the war further in Ukraine and to invite nuke attack. If the war escalated, Ukraine will lose its statehood. Poland will get its remaining land.
    West created ISIS and stole the oil from ME, yes, Muslims became cannon fodders. Now, they armed the neonazis to tooth and nail, creating formidable military force in Ukraine to advance the globalists' and bankers' agenda. Now, Ukrainians have become cannon fodders.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

Crimea is Russian like Wyoming is part of Canada. If you drive across foreign territory to seize something then its not yours. You're insane. And Odessa? They can't even hang on to Kherson so how will they recross the Dnieper and reach Odessa? WIth Himars blasting every bridge.

You need to work on your geography and military history.

Mussolina had 2.5 times the soldiers that England had in the Middle East and they got their asses handed to them because the Italians didn't want to fight. The English stopped the war for tea every day and were basically pussies but they still owned Mussolini

History always repeats itself
    Lets say, Russian soccer hooligans and English soccer hooligans fight. Who will win?

Fred The Hammer

Ok, keep watching MSM. Russian economy is doing fine. As for the Ukranian war, yes, the fate of WWII was already decided in late 1944, though it ended in 1945. Ukrainian war is also like that; the war was won by Russians. The big question is that how much collective West wants to finance the war further in Ukraine and to invite nuke attack. If the war escalated, Ukraine will lose its statehood. Poland will get its remaining land.
    West created ISIS and stole the oil from ME, yes, Muslims became cannon fodders. Now, they armed the neonazis to tooth and nail, creating formidable military force in Ukraine to advance the globalists' and bankers' agenda. Now, Ukrainians have become cannon fodders.
    I don't want to fight with anyone. John Birch Society was founded here in Indy and I'm well aware of the "Global banking (Jews?)" run the world scenario.

Have you been to Ukraine? I've been all over the place except south to Odessa and east of Dnipro, but actually Dnipro has been getting hit and isn't that far from the war zone. Never saw anyone far right?

Ukrainians were selling WW2 Nazi paraphernalia in Kyiv and I bought some because I'm a history buff, but guess who were all the buyers? Foreigners. They're just poor people trying to get by for the most part. NATO staging ground? I only met 1 American outside Kyiv in all my trips so I'd say thats bullshit too.

Russia cannot win because they can't hold Ukraine even if they took it. That should be obvious by now. Is Putin going to nuke them? I guess anything is possible, but that would invite such a shitstorm on their heads that its not going to happen

Putin will get popped. Thats inevitable. One man is fkn up too many lives

Also I don't watch any political bullshit on TV. I'm military and I've been there so I know the situation. I'll give you an example.

The talking heads right and left said "Oh the poor Ukrainians don't have a chance. The Russians outnumber them so badly". I didn't go to MIT, but I can do a little math. Russia had an active army coming in around 800K, but Ukraine had a population of 40 million. Now Zelensky mobilized every man from 18-60 from a population of 40 million. Thats got to be close to 5 million (motivated) men compared to a highly unmotivated Russian army of 800K. Thats the real math. The media finally caught on with this Ukrainian counteroffensive that the Russians were highly outnumbered.

I don't believe shit until I figure it out for myself

The only thing so far that surprised me is Kharkov. Its basically right on the Russian border so I thought it would be so full of pro-Russian civilians that Putin would swallow it up quickly. Not happening!
    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 10-02-22 at 01:48 AM.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't want to fight with anyone. John Birch Society was founded here in Indy and I'm well aware of the "Global banking (Jews?)" run the world scenario.

Have you been to Ukraine? I've been all over the place except south to Odessa and east of Dnipro, but actually Dnipro has been getting hit and isn't that far from the war zone. Never saw anyone far right?

Ukrainians were selling Nazi paraphernalia in Kyiv and I bought some because I'm a history buff, but guess who were all the buyers? Foreigners. They're just poor people trying to get by for the most part. NATO staging ground? I only met 1 American outside Kyiv in all my trips so I'd say thats bullshit too.

Russia cannot win because they can't hold Ukraine even if they took it. That should be obvious by now. Is Putin going to nuke them? I guess anything is possible, but that would invite such a shitstorm on their heads that its not going to happen

Putin will get popped. Thats inevitable. One man is fkn up too many lives

Also I don't watch any political bullshit on TV. I'm military and I've been there so I know the situation. I'll give you an example.

The talking heads right and left said "Oh the poor Ukrainians don't have a chance. The Russians outnumber them so badly". I didn't go to MIT, but I can do a little math. Russia had an active army coming in around 800K, but Ukraine had a population of 40 million. Now Zelensky mobilized every man from 18-60 from a population of 40 million. Thats got to be close to 5 million (motivated) men compared to a highly unmotivated Russian army of 800K. Thats the real math. The media finally caught on with this Ukrainian counteroffensive that the Russians were highly outnumbered.

I don't believe shit until I figure it out for myself

The only thing so far that surprised me is Kharkov. Its basically right on the Russian border so I thought it would be so full of pro-Russian civilians that Putin would swallow it up quickly. Not happening!
    Man, I do not want to fight with you. I tell you as what it is. Of 44 million Ukrainians, 10m are already gone into Annexed Russian territory, 5 million probably left the country. What you have is somewhere around 30m population. Again, I'm telling you that they will fight to last Ukrainian. Mobilized 300k Russians will be only enough to protect the newly annexed territories. If collective West provided more lethal weapons that reach Russian territories, Russia will use tactical nukes. That's what I see from news channels. If Kiev regime applied the Minsk agreement, Ukraine wouldn't had lost this many land, more importantly, agriculture rich black soil and mineral resources, that are worth somewhere around $30trillion. Most of these premium land was taken by US elites using Zelenzky regime. Now, Russians took over. It's all about money. West had an eye on Russia's $100t natural resources ever since the break of former USSR. Putin seemed to be saved the Russia from global elites/bankers. Gotbachev/Boris Yeltsin et all were sold out. If Boris Yeltsin ruled little longer, Russia would had long gone.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12976

Russia is doing fine. They have Europe by the balls. And let's not act like the US is really against this war. They are charging a hefty premium to provide Europe. And Russia is still selling their goods to Europe via India and Turkey, but Europe obviously paying - again - a hefty premium.

So far the only big loser of this Russia-Ukraine war is Europe. Well obviously Ukraine as well but no one gives a shit about Ukraine, never have, never will.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Allure 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Russia is doing fine. They have Europe by the balls. And let's not act like the US is really against this war. They are charging a hefty premium to provide Europe. And Russia is still selling their goods to Europe via India and Turkey, but Europe obviously paying - again - a hefty premium.

So far the only big loser of this Russia-Ukraine war is Europe. Well obviously Ukraine as well but no one gives a shit about Ukraine, never have, never will.
    Agree. Look at $us against British pound ( $1US = 1.12). Germany killed themselves for getting involved in Ukrainian war. It seemed Russian Nordstream pipeline, that provide gas to Germany, was blown up by US few days back. West elites/globalists hardly care about Europe. Yes, European economy is already in tatters.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12097

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This definitely wouldn't have been happening under Trump. Trump had the whole world stabilized. 81" million voted for a weak dementia patient who no one fears or respects, and this is what you get.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1909

100%

these silly fuks in here saying Russia is beatable have no clue

China and Russia have tech that nobody has seen before

because they don't get likes on social media posting combat selfies all day like USkrainians

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5024

Miss Trump and world peace yet?
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 821

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    They all do, they just won't admit it.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 3301

Yes, Putin says he is willing to kill millions, so him not caring about taking out 1 billion is not a surprise.

The Russian people need to be sanctioned harder now. Starve those complicate with Putin now.

The people need to over throw the despot leader or be punished along with him.

Worst country left in the world.

"They're using Ukraine as springboard to attack Russia" <--- go play in the traffic propaganda man. Russia attacked. Russia invaded.

But I do hope Putin pushes until Russia as it is today is destroyed.

How many minutes do you think any of the black sea fleet will last if cowardly Russia deploys any sort of nukes?

5 mins? 10 mins?

Russia has be shown to be weak and with a completely corrupted military.

Good luck conscripting civilians to keep fighting Vlad.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

Optional

Lets say, Russian soccer hooligans and English soccer hooligans fight. Who will win?
    Probably the animals with no morals?!

IE Russia.

Russia has no honor left. They are now pond scum of the world and that is not going to change in our lifetimes now. Putin destroyed the country and doomed the people's futures.

Whatever happens over stolen Ukraine territory that is 100% assured now.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 240

Wait tell the winter and itís freezing cold and Germany has no energy he will freeze them out

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3167

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Wait tell the winter and itís freezing cold and Germany has no energy he will freeze them out
    You would think Germany learned something from the past but they have that left wing cuck Scholz in power. Trump warned them at the UN meeting but they were laughing.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    100%

these silly fuks in here saying Russia is beatable have no clue

China and Russia have tech that nobody has seen before

because they don't get likes on social media posting combat selfies all day like USkrainians

We send Ukraine 2% of our modern inventory and they're kicking the shit out of Russia, but still some of you rightwing dumb shit inbred mouth breathers still think Russia is strong? Wtf?

I swear if Bin Laden pulled 9/11 on Obama or Bidens watch then you fkn traitors would be praising them too

Fred The Hammer

Yeah Putin had to attack because those dastardly "Global elites/bankers" were going to invade Russia anyway.

Surely people don't actually believe this stupid shit? Russians paying you to post it?

Fred The Hammer

Trump is on record praising Putin over 80 times and you still don't get why Putin didn't attack while Trump was POTUS? Trump was downplaying NATO and doing Putin's work for him. Stevie Wonder could see that?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump is on record praising Putin over 80 times and you still don't get why Putin didn't attack while Trump was POTUS? Trump was downplaying NATO and doing Putin's work for him. Stevie Wonder could see that?
    Putin would have never tried to invade Ukraine under a Trump presidency. That's the only fact you need to know!

Peace thru strength is what Trump was all about. It worked in the middle east when he first dropped that Moab bomb on Isis and then Little rocket man chilled out. China and Russia were in check then after as well. Trump set the tone!

Biden comes in soft and all hell breaks loose now. Brink of WW3.
    Points Awarded:

themike78 gave JIBBBY 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

manny24 gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

175 pts

3-QUESTION

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11979

Putin would have never tried to invade Ukraine under a Trump presidency. That's the only fact you need to know!

Peace thru strength is what Trump was all about. It worked in the middle east when he first dropped that Moab bomb on Isis and then Little rocket man chilled out. China and Russia were in check then after as well. Trump set the tone!

Biden comes in soft and all hell breaks loose now. Brink of WW3.
    Exactly. I remember when all the idiots on the left were saying Trump will start WW 3. All Trump did was create peace throughout the world and had America respected. Now we are seen as weak. Slow Joe donated billions of military equipment to the Taliban.

Optional

Yeah Putin had to attack because those dastardly "Global elites/bankers" were going to invade Russia anyway.

Surely people don't actually believe this stupid shit? Russians paying you to post it?
    It's just desperation to hate on DEM led America and destroy the union. And damn the consequences.

No care about anything apart from a personal political agenda they cannot walk back from now. Doing that takes real guts. Trump has been good at firing up the selfish, bigoted and cowardly.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

All the far left and liberals complain around the world is Trump hurt my little feelings on twitter and he is the orange racist Hitler.

All he really did though is create a strong American economy, jobs and world peace.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

Fred The Hammer

All the far left and liberals complain around the world is Trump hurt my little feelings on twitter and he is the orange racist Hitler.

All he really did though is create a strong American economy, jobs and world peace.
    Trumps economy was rolling til Covid. Have no problem with that, but claiming world peace is a Trump accomplishment? Please? Just a slow period for the warmongerers. Trump was putting down McCain as a POW and calling his generals stupid and how he wished they were more like Hitlers generals. Cmon? Trump didn't do shit for our military.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Exactly. I remember when all the idiots on the left were saying Trump will start WW 3. All Trump did was create peace throughout the world and had America respected. Now we are seen as weak. Slow Joe donated billions of military equipment to the Taliban.
    Ask the Russians that are still alive how weak we are. Our systems are fking up Trumpys boy Putin and all the SBR fanboys can't change that fact. Himars/satellite/direct hits and they know it

Fred The Hammer

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3731

Putin ruined Russia for some land in Ukraine. Russia will never be the same again

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Trumps economy was rolling til Covid. Have no problem with that, but claiming world peace is a Trump accomplishment? Please? Just a slow period for the warmongerers. Trump was putting down McCain as a POW and calling his generals stupid and how he wished they were more like Hitlers generals. Cmon? Trump didn't do shit for our military.
    All Trump did is fund our military and re-build it up again during his Presidency. Threatened all the dictators around the world that he would use it if need be. That created world peace. Trump even created Space force. Etc. Dude get your facts straight Freddy before posting your non sense.

There were no wars under Trump and that wasn't a fluke. Biden is soft and the world knows it now. Our US military is woke with silly gender and race policies being pushed and is getting softer also.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

Fred The Hammer

[QUOTE=JIBBBY;31012381]All Trump did is fund our military and re-build it up again during his Presidency. Threatened all the dictators around the world that he would use it if need be. That created world peace. Trump even created Space force. Etc. Dude get your facts straight Freddy before posting your non sense.
    You trumpers are something else. He'll be dead and you'll be wasting your last cumshot in the nursing home on a picture of trumpy. Never seen such blind worship in my life. Not even with Hitler

First 12345 Last