1. #1
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 29,982
    Betpoints: 295

    Nebraska Punter Apologizes For Tweet Praising Italian PM

    Nebraska punter Brian Buschini shared a tweet showing support for the new Prime Minster of Italy, Giorgia Meloni. Given that the Prime Minister is not a liberal and shares Christian, family-centered values, some people were upset about Buschini’s tweet therefore he deleted it and felt the need to apologize.

    Meloni, a member of the Brothers of Italy conservative party, claimed victory in Italy’s election earlier this week. Following her win that caused an immediate outcry among far-left politicians around the globe, a speech of hers from 2019 resurfaced and went viral.

    It’s unclear exactly what Buschini tweeted, but he mentions in his apology that he saw a headline about the speech. Perhaps he tweeted a screenshot of a headline that supported Meloni’s speech or perhaps he quote-tweeted the video of the speech itself.

    Here are the specific excerpts from the speech, which you can watch here, that the left is up in arms about:

    “Why is the family an enemy? Why is the family so frightening? There is a single answer to all these questions. Because it defines us. Because it is our identity. Because everything that defines us is now an enemy for those who would like us to no longer have an identity and to simply be perfect consumer slaves.”

    “And so they attack national identity, they attack religious identity, they attack gender identity, they attack family identity.”

    “I can’t define myself as Italian, Christian, woman, mother. No. I must be Citizen X, Gender X, Parent 1, Parent 2. I must be a number.”

    “Because when I am only a number, when I no longer have an identity or roots, then I will be the perfect slave at the mercy of financial speculators. The perfect consumer.”





  2. #2
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,790
    Betpoints: 1156

    Lol

    What you say something an apology doesn’t count who cares

  3. #3
    pologq
    Make SBR Betpoints Matter Again
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 17,781
    Betpoints: 2631


  4. #4
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Good. He should apologize

  5. #5
    Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-15-17
    Posts: 2,345
    Betpoints: 18

    Fascsim?
    Racism?
    Where?

    All these white countries have to make themselves minorities or they are racist I guess

  6. #6
    Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-28-18
    Posts: 1,813
    Betpoints: 3857

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post


    Here are the specific excerpts from the speech, which you can watch here, that the left is up in arms about:

    “Why is the family an enemy? Why is the family so frightening? There is a single answer to all these questions. Because it defines us. Because it is our identity. Because everything that defines us is now an enemy for those who would like us to no longer have an identity and to simply be perfect consumer slaves.”

    “And so they attack national identity, they attack religious identity, they attack gender identity, they attack family identity.”

    “I can’t define myself as Italian, Christian, woman, mother. No. I must be Citizen X, Gender X, Parent 1, Parent 2. I must be a number.”

    “Because when I am only a number, when I no longer have an identity or roots, then I will be the perfect slave at the mercy of financial speculators. The perfect consumer.”




    yep, liberals want to destroy ur identity

    they want to control ur a$$ Meloni

  7. #7
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 45,110
    Betpoints: 6622

    the nebraska punter LOL

    Wow, that really moves the needle
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  8. #8
    Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-09-09
    Posts: 5,445
    Betpoints: 17523

    Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post
    Fascsim?
    Racism?
    Where?

    All these white countries have to make themselves minorities or they are racist I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Yulia74 View Post
    yep, liberals want to destroy ur identity

    they want to control ur a$$ Meloni
    Meloni was a member of a fascist youth group, her party's logo is a symbol used by the fascist party, and she has publicly praised Mussolini. It shouldn't be hard to figure out why this is troubling to people.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  9. #9
    spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-17-15
    Posts: 1,129
    Betpoints: 8091

    Fascism is the only way a culture can preserve their right to exist. Globalism erases cultures through "diversity" being forced on them.

    It's why Japan is right to keep out foreign Immigration.

    White people have a right to their own countries too

  10. #10
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,632
    Betpoints: 7952

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    Hawt

  11. #11
    packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-22-13
    Posts: 17,954
    Betpoints: 1446

    Stop apologizing, f@ck man. Stick to your beliefs.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MUHerd37, and JAKEPEAVY21

  12. #12
    packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-22-13
    Posts: 17,954
    Betpoints: 1446

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Meloni was a member of a fascist youth group, her party's logo is a symbol used by the fascist party, and she has publicly praised Mussolini. It shouldn't be hard to figure out why this is troubling to people.
    To who the media, powers that be?

  13. #13
    temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-16-10
    Posts: 1,361
    Betpoints: 4183

    lol- what a fuking joke!

  14. #14
    guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-25-07
    Posts: 5,182

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Meloni was a member of a fascist youth group, her party's logo is a symbol used by the fascist party, and she has publicly praised Mussolini. It shouldn't be hard to figure out why this is troubling to people.
    Look at the history of the democrat party. Its logo was adopted by Andrew Jackson, who oversaw the forced removal of American Indians from their land, and it is common for democrats to publicly praise FDR, the president who interred his own citizens simply because they were Japanese. Throw in their common claim that no Constitutional rights being absolute (I have to ask, when is my right to not have cruel and unusual punishments inflicted not absolute, my right to an impartial jury not absolute, my right to legal council not absolute, my right to compel witness appear on my behalf not absolute, my right to confront my accusers and know what I'm being charged with not absolute, my right to not testify against myself not absolute, etc), and it shouldn't be hard to figure out why the democrats are so frightening to people.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  15. #15
    beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-09
    Posts: 7,749
    Betpoints: 82

    Still clowns in US that believe in Joe Biden
    Jackie, are you here? Where’s Jackie?” Biden said at a event today. A reference to Rep. Jackie Walorski (R-IN), who was killed in a car accident during the summer. Full blown dementia pedo boy having rough times gets lost on stage as well. More countrys like the US need right wing leaders. Not these far left woke homos. Good job Italy.

  16. #16
    actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-16-10
    Posts: 2,496
    Betpoints: 222

    Apology definitely needed in this situation.

  17. #17
    ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 7,467
    Betpoints: 9556

    Quote Originally Posted by actiondan View Post
    Apology definitely needed in this situation.
    Why? Did the punter hurt your feelings?

  18. #18
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,440
    Betpoints: 4091

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Meloni was a member of a fascist youth group, her party's logo is a symbol used by the fascist party, and she has publicly praised Mussolini. It shouldn't be hard to figure out why this is troubling to people.
    That's mostly spin. She was 19 when she said Mussolini was a good politician. You don't know anything at that age. Or very little for certain. You think that you do, but you don't. What is a good politician anyways? Hitler was a good politician many would say. Some people would say Biden is a good politician as he's been doing for 5O years now. Her party isn't a fascist youth group.

    She's campaigned on family, country and God. The globalist scumbags hate it. The establishment media too. Italians took back their country after its been lead down a path of destruction for so many years. Good for them.

    Also, she is super smart, courageous and hot.

  19. #19
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,440
    Betpoints: 4091


  20. #20
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,081
    Betpoints: 4110

    Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    Fascism is the only way a culture can preserve their right to exist. Globalism erases cultures through "diversity" being forced on them.

    It's why Japan is right to keep out foreign Immigration.

    White people have a right to their own countries too
    Culture isn't static, never has been. People will always interbreed with other people from other cultures, it's always been that way, and fascism won't stop it.

    Also, FYI Japan's economy is complete trash hasn't grown in decades

  21. #21
    spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-17-15
    Posts: 1,129
    Betpoints: 8091

    No it's not, why do you think all the Asian countries aren't in danger of interbreeding out of existence? They don't allow mass immigration.

    The whole world isn't entitled to live among white people. Whites create more desirable societies and everyone wants to live in them.

  22. #22
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,440
    Betpoints: 4091

    Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    No it's not, why do you think all the Asian countries aren't in danger of interbreeding out of existence? They don't allow mass immigration.

    The whole world isn't entitled to live among white people. Whites create more desirable societies and everyone wants to live in them.
    Libs keep calling everyone a fascist every chance they get. So much so, that it means absolutely nothing anymore. Same with racist and Nazi. Everyone is a racist fascist Nazi.

    How intellectually dishonest are these people? Why is it so hard to look up the meanings of words?

    The new Italian PM was elected by the people. There is no evidence she will be any sort of dictator.

    Fascism : a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government.

  23. #23
    spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-17-15
    Posts: 1,129
    Betpoints: 8091

    At least Japan isn't turning into mexico and Haiti like America is.

  24. #24
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-25-11
    Posts: 28,892
    Betpoints: 180

    what a penetrating oyster, bowing down to some feminists demanding an apology
    Points Awarded:

    DwightShrute gave The Kraken 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  25. #25
    ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-08
    Posts: 8,018
    Betpoints: 18663




  26. #26
    Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 10,439
    Betpoints: 12121

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    the nebraska punter LOL

    Wow, that really moves the needle
    KLC hit the jackpot on this one!
    Next it will be the backup center from North Kentucky State sorry for accusing Japan about bombing Pearl Harbour.

  27. #27
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 37,887
    Betpoints: 9750

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    KLC hit the jackpot on this one!
    Next it will be the backup center from North Kentucky State sorry for accusing Japan about bombing Pearl Harbour.
    Yeah, with no link.

  28. #28
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 26,692
    Betpoints: 42454

    Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Stop apologizing, f@ck man. Stick to your beliefs.
    Agreed, have a backbone and stick to your guns.

    Tell the woke mob to fukk off and suck it
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  29. #29
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 37,887
    Betpoints: 9750

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    She looks real tough...

  30. #30
    Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 10,439
    Betpoints: 12121

    Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post
    Fascsim?
    Racism?
    Where?

    All these white countries have to make themselves minorities or they are racist I guess
    Interesting post.
    In the Western world there is only one racist and that is a white person.
    It also seems that there is only one sexist and that is a man.
    Thus if you're a white male you are taking a lot of sh!t even if you didn't do anything......which the vast majority don't.
    In the past white men used and abused more than enough but that was at least a generation ago.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, are in question here.

  31. #31
    packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-22-13
    Posts: 17,954
    Betpoints: 1446

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Agreed, have a backbone and stick to your guns.

    Tell the woke mob to fukk off and suck it
    You and I are on the same wave length mate.
    Points Awarded:

    JAKEPEAVY21 gave packerd_00 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  32. #32
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,440
    Betpoints: 4091

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Interesting post.
    In the Western world there is only one racist and that is a white person.
    It also seems that there is only one sexist and that is a man.
    Thus if you're a white male you are taking a lot of sh!t even if you didn't do anything......which the vast majority don't.
    In the past white men used and abused more than enough but that was at least a generation ago.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, are in question here.
    come on.

    You don't think Blacks can be racist?

  33. #33
    Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 10,439
    Betpoints: 12121

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    come on.

    You don't think Blacks can be racist?
    Every race is racist!
    The white colonialist's get all the flack for causing all the problems of every country they took over.
    They completey were brutal. That was centuries ago but 21st century whites still get blamed.
    There is not a lot of stories in the news about violence against the present colonists. So it never happens?
    We live in the best part of the world, but we have our problems.

Top