1. #1
    MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-10
    Posts: 8,468
    Betpoints: 3700

    Bad boys, bad boys! What’cha gonna do? What’cha gonna do when they come for you?!?!

    https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/cop...te-1235381902/

    ‘Cops’ returning on 9/30…..

    Eat slimy d!cks, ‘woke’ Tards! FU## YOU with your ‘defund’ Bull$#!T…..
    Points Awarded:

    DwightShrute gave MaltedHopsFrenzy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  2. #2
    MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-10
    Posts: 8,468
    Betpoints: 3700


  3. #3
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 36,485
    Betpoints: 5976

    Someone needs to tell this tard that the right wanted to defund the f.b.I.

  4. #4
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 57,245
    Betpoints: 21707

    Boys, boys, can we all just get along?

    There's some good in the republicans, and there's some bad.
    And the same goes for the democrats.

    I getting sick of all this shit.
    Know why?
    Because this isn't even a political website, I'm tired of reading "you're a turd, no you're a libtard, am not, are too"


    STOP IT

    (In case you guys haven't noticed, I have stopped, if I can we all can)
    Points Awarded:

    MaltedHopsFrenzy gave stevenash 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Mike Huntertz gave stevenash 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  5. #5
    MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-10
    Posts: 8,468
    Betpoints: 3700

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Boys, boys, can we all just get along?

    There's some good in the republicans, and there's some bad.
    And the same goes for the democrats.

    I getting sick of all this shit.
    Know why?
    Because this isn't even a political website, I'm tired of reading "you're a turd, no you're a libtard, am not, are too"


    STOP IT

    (In case you guys haven't noticed, I have stopped, if I can we all can)


    Nasher & Tessie Dog - bringing folks together.....

  6. #6
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,579
    Betpoints: 4182

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Someone needs to tell this tard that the right wanted to defund the f.b.I.
    they should be

    FF to the 12:00




  7. #7
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 57,245
    Betpoints: 21707

    Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post


    Nasher & Tessie Dog - bringing folks together.....
    Chico can back me up here.

    When I was a kid I remember parties at least getting to the table and trying to talk things out.
    Now look, nobody wants to try to even talk.

    Oh yeah, both sides love to name call, that's easy, no effort is needed to drop an 'f' bomb, God forbid both sides in today's day and age should even bother to get to a bargaining table.

    I favor open carry, (with restrictions) the opposition is for gun safety and elimination of certain types of weapons.
    OK, fine, let's talk about that.

  8. #8
    Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 10,498
    Betpoints: 13227

    Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/cop...te-1235381902/

    ‘Cops’ returning on 9/30…..

    Eat slimy d!cks, ‘woke’ Tards! FU## YOU with your ‘defund’ Bull$#!T…..
    They be comin' for the baddest bad boy....the orange turd!

  9. #9
    Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 10,498
    Betpoints: 13227

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Chico can back me up here.

    When I was a kid I remember parties at least getting to the table and trying to talk things out.
    Now look, nobody wants to try to even talk.

    Oh yeah, both sides love to name call, that's easy, no effort is needed to drop an 'f' bomb, God forbid both sides in today's day and age should even bother to get to a bargaining table.

    I favor open carry, (with restrictions) the opposition is for gun safety and elimination of certain types of weapons.
    OK, fine, let's talk about that.
    Being in person(at a party) makes you more civil because you have to back it up!
    The internet has made things terrible. You can say what you want, with no one to smack you up side of the head for being rude and obnoxious.
    Sad really.

Top