Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4110

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Was Brenda Ann Spencer a right winged whacko?
    Was Dylan Klebold a right winged fanatic?
    Was Eric Harris?

Is that what they taught you in Dade County Junior College, that all right wingers are evil?

Your disdain for all republicans have warped your mind, you just repeat talking points, not capable of original thought.

Am I talking to Vit or Greggy, I know one of you are using VPN.
    Didn't go to junior college, did you go to any college? With your lack of reading comprehension and strawman arguments, makes me wonder. 100% of these gun massacres are a result of right wing gun legislation, but yes, just an overwhelming majority are committed by right wingers.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21571

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Didn't go to junior college, did you go to any college? With your lack of reading comprehension and strawman arguments, makes me wonder. 100% of these gun massacres are a result of right wing gun legislation, but yes, just an overwhelming majority are committed by right wingers.
    Yep, I have a Bachelor's degree in business management, started out in accounting, shifted gears and got a tech degree in IT from Chubb Institute.

What have you earned?
    An Associates degree in Pathological Lying from Dade County Community College?

Welcome back fella, I missed taking you to school on a daily basis.

Show me where my reading comprehension skills are lacking.
    Examples please.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12121

I'm more concerned about Joey Diapers getting caught in Covid lies on 60 minutes.
    Must suck to be a democrat to have to walk back a Joey Diaper lie.

Who's the biggest pathological liar, that would be Greggy.
    Who's the second biggest pathological liar, that would be Diaper Joe.

Joe Depends got caught in so many lies on 60 minutes we ran out of fingers to count on.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/19/u...emic-over.html
    The orange turd has any five people in America beat when it comes to lying.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21571

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    The orange turd has any five people in America beat when it comes to lying.
    You're talking to a guy who can't stomach Trump.
    You're talking to a guy who was born in NJ who who's Uncle's close friends in Atlantic City was nearly swindled by Trump.

Trust me, I know more about that lying sleeze than you'll ever know, and is a disgrace to the (R) party.
    He isn't a real (R) anyways, he's been and Indie, twice an (R) a (D) and everything else.
    He doesn't even know what he is.

I know it kills Greggy, but I don't like Trump, no matter how many time that pathological liar says different.
    I mean seriously, whose word are you going to trust, me? a 12 year veteran here with an impecable record of integrity? Or Greggy, a man who is proven a liar on a daily basis.

Hi Greggy.
    (Insert lie here__________)

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14923

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Well, you know what they say about "Birds of a feather"
    same thing they say about turds of SBR?

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    That is a teacher. And the left, predictably, is defending him because agenda > basic common sense.
    really? I haven't seen anyone defend the guy

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3673

Slew fan is still posting here? Jeez. I thought I buried that guy. Who dug him up? Does he still think trump is getting reinstated. That guy is a retard.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    Looking forward to a few years from now, all the lawsuits from these former students of this idiot that he/she ‘touched inappropriately’ or, they were ‘damaged’ by staring every day at a perv dude wearing fake t!ts.

My question to you is why do you support pedophilia? You post things from that pedophile ‘Vaush’ idiot, what’s with you and sex with minors?

Maybe you could post a song about it, maybe ‘Christine Sixteen’?

Oh, I got one you’d love, because ‘She’s just 16 years old’…..

FAIL…..

never heard those songs, funny how they are fresh in your mind. lmao

some are saying this guy might be a right wing troll. So soon you clowns maybe defending this guy. LMAO

WOW I must have really pissed you off. Your desperate to get back at me with this garbage post. LMAO Malted Clown.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4078

Mike Huntertz

You're talking to a guy who was born in NJ who who's Uncle's close friends in Atlantic City was nearly swindled by Trump.

Trust me, I know more about that lying sleeze than you'll ever know, and is a disgrace to the (R) party.
    He isn't a real (R) anyways, he's been and Indie, twice an (R) a (D) and everything else.

I know it kills Greggy, but I don't like Trump, no matter how many time that pathological liar says different.
    I mean seriously, whose word are you going to trust, me? a 12 year veteran here with an impecable record of integrity? Or Greggy, a man who is proven a liar on a daily basis.

Hi Greggy.
    We agree on the orange turd and his pathological lying.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    We agree on the orange turd and his pathological lying.
    -400 you'll be voting republican in Nov and for Trump in 2024

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3614

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    never heard those songs, funny how they are fresh in your mind. lmao

some are saying this guy might be a right wing troll. So soon you clowns maybe defending this guy. LMAO

WOW I must have really pissed you off. Your desperate to get back at me with this garbage post. LMAO Malted Clown.

It’s weird and disgusting how whenever a thread like this starts, you ALWAYS side with the sick ‘tranny’ pedophile.

Might be gut check time and take a good hard look in the mirror…..

MaltedHopsFrenzy

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    If this P.O.S. doesn’t at least get 20 years for that, we’re looking at a scary time in America…..

Mike Huntertz

-400 you'll be voting republican in Nov and for Trump in 2024
    hahahah

Anybody but the orange turd!

khicks26

It’s weird and disgusting how whenever a thread like this starts, you ALWAYS side with the sick ‘tranny’ pedophile.

Might be gut check time and take a good hard look in the mirror…..
    Do you have proof she's a pedophile? Its weird and disgusting how anything you don't like is pedophilia. Might be time to get your head checked, you maybe projecting your own BS on the rest of us.

Yea the bitch is strange, should she be wearing those fake in a school? I would say no. The problem is clowns like you use shit like this to smear all people to push your own BS agenda.

Just another

khicks26

OH Yea, go fuk yourself weasel dick.

khicks26

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5792

Was Brenda Ann Spencer a right winged whacko?
    Was Dylan Klebold a right winged fanatic?
    Was Eric Harris?

Is that what they taught you in Dade County Junior College, that all right wingers are evil?

Your disdain for all republicans have warped your mind, you just repeat talking points, not capable of original thought.

Am I talking to Vit or Greggy, I know one of you are using VPN.
    Eric Harris was a military kid so good possibility he was. I was military kid and was far right as a kid. I have friends that can’t believe I have “drifted” so much as they put it.

chico2663

Hi Greggy.
    I will give you something you may not know about Trump. The s.e.c. Made the way companies report earnings because of Trump Properties. Put 4000 in a this stock in my twenties. Decided to take a hot chick to Miami Fla. for sun and fun. In 1 week that 4000 went to less then 40. The brokers fee at the was 50. Guy kept printing more stock and selling it.

chico2663

Do you have proof she's a pedophile? Its weird and disgusting how anything you don't like is pedophilia. Might be time to get your head checked, you maybe projecting your own BS on the rest of us.

Yea the bitch is strange, should she be wearing those fake in a school? I would say no. The problem is clowns like you use shit like this to smear all people to push your own BS agenda.

Just another

Well Dwight was kicked out of Canada for being a pedo. Maybe they have history at N.A.M.B.L.A.?
    That is what the builder from Australia said about him 10 yrs ago. If I am wrong then I am truly sorry.

DwightShrute

Just another

do you have proof he's not? Its a guy dressed up as a woman with huge and he does this in front of children, not in the privacy of his own home or elsewhere. That screams pedophile but you are right, there is no proof he is one. Not yet anyways. A person who does this is definitely a pervert and mentally ill.

Just the fact that you choose to call a person with a cokk, a "she" shows how indoctrinated you have become.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 09-24-22 at 10:08 AM.
    Points Awarded:

MaltedHopsFrenzy gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MaltedHopsFrenzy

Yea the bitch is strange, should she be wearing those fake in a school? I would say no.

Thank you, the defense rests. No further questions, Your Honor.....

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Well Dwight was kicked out of Canada for being a pedo. Maybe they have history at N.A.M.B.L.A.?
    That is what the builder from Australia said about him 10 yrs ago. If I am wrong then I am truly sorry.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 09-24-22 at 10:27 AM.

khicks26

do you have proof he's not? Its a guy dressed up as a woman with huge and he does this in front of children, not in the privacy of his own home or elsewhere. That screams pedophile but you are right, there is no proof he is one. Not yet anyways. A person who does this is definitely a pervert and mentally ill.

Just the fact that you choose to call a person with a cokk, a "she" shows how indoctrinated you have become.
    I'm not the one making accusations without proof. I don't need to prove anything. Nor do I care what right wing whack jobs like you and Trucker think. Nazi douche bags like you two have no credibility.

khicks26

Thank you, the defense rests. No further questions, Your Honor.....
    Show me where I said it was OK in the first place? As I said, clowns like you just want to take one thing and smear all with it. Nazi Punk Fuk Off.

Of course you need to rest Old Man That Yells at Cloud. Go lay down.

khicks26

Yea that fuking clown projects his BS on everyone. More than likely Dwight is a Pedo. Never once have I heard him talk about a woman.

Just put down other guys women, because they don't match his incel ass idea of what is sexy.

Strange motherfuker that can't be trusted for sure.
    Last edited by khicks26; 09-24-22 at 12:22 PM.

khicks26

Have You Seen Your Mother Dwight?

Brian Jones was the most talented Stone. Guy could pick up any instrument and teach himself to play it.

khicks26

MaltedHopsFrenzy

Show me where I said it was OK in the first place? As I said, clowns like you just want to take one thing and smear all with it. Nazi Punk Fuk Off.

Of course you need to rest Old Man That Yells at Cloud. Go lay down.
    It's called 'setting a precedence', this is where this $#!T starts. You condone this Bull$#!T, next the guy shows up in a bikini. Then, he's 'teaching' about trannyism by letting the boys "caress" his fake t!ts, and you can go on from there. This is what "progressives" do. It doesn't stop.

Oh, and yes, the fact that this perv dresses this way where the ONLY people who are going to see his pervertedness are underage children - makes him a pedophile. He obviously gets off on it, much like a flasher would. It's pretty sick & disgusting, and the fact that this school condones it and backs him is ridiculous.....

DwightShrute

It's called 'setting a precedence', this is where this $#!T starts. You condone this Bull$#!T, next the guy shows up in a bikini. Then, he's 'teaching' about trannyism by letting the boys "caress" his fake t!ts, and you can go on from there. This is what "progressives" do. It doesn't stop.

Oh, and yes, the fact that this perv dresses this way where the ONLY people who are going to see his pervertedness are underage children - makes him a pedophile. He obviously gets off on it, much like a flasher would. It's pretty sick & disgusting, and the fact that this school condones it and backs him is ridiculous.....
    Spot on.

I get that times change. Some good. Some bad. Decency and respect will always exist. You either have it or you don't.

Anyone that supports this pervert from teaching children has a broken moral compass. They need to get that fixed.

Back in my days, that teacher would have been taken out in back of the school by a few dads and that would be the end of it. If he came back to class, he would be wearing a blazer and a tie perhaps, but not in women's clothing with watermelons hanging around his chest.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 09-24-22 at 02:43 PM.

khicks26

Who in here is condoning it? You don't even live in Canada.

OK clown show us all the teachers walking around with big fake in the US. Also show us how he's a pedophile, maybe ask Dwight since he would know. LMAO

How do you know this is directed at the children? Your opinion is not fact and your yelling at clouds. LMAO

khicks26

Spot on.

I get that times change. Some good. Some bad. Decency and respect will always exist. You either have it or you don't.

Anyone that supports this pervert from teaching children has a broken moral compass. They need to get that fixed.

Back in my days, that teacher would have been taken out in back of the school by a few dads and that would be the end of it. If he came back to class, he would be wearing a blazer and a tie perhaps, but not in women's clothing with watermelons hanging around his chest.
    Yea they would take your silly ass outback as well. You fuking freak.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9738

Eric Harris was a military kid so good possibility he was. I was military kid and was far right as a kid. I have friends that can’t believe I have “drifted” so much as they put it.
    I also leaned right when I was a kid, but slowly woke the F up!

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9738

OK clown show us all the teachers walking around with big fake in the US. Also show us how he's a pedophile, maybe ask Dwight since he would know. LMAO

How do you know this is directed at the children? Your opinion is not fact and your yelling at clouds. LMAO
    Duh carlson had a segment on it and was told to think like that since he has no brain on his own. Maybe that class needed a lesson taught by what he was wearing. Pukes always jumping to conclusions.

MaltedHopsFrenzy

THE SCHOOL is condoning it. Defending this idiot’s ‘gender rights’. And who cares where this happened, like I said it’s setting a precedence. There’s already ‘Drag Queen Story Time’ here, this is the next logical step, and like I said, you take it from there.

And yes, it’s directed solely at children because THEY’RE THE ONLY ONES SEEING IT! If this freak wants to do this at a g@y bar at night, that’s one thing. But no, this is in a school, and this guy gets off on showing his massive ‘breasts’, nipple, areola, and all to children. That, my friend, is called ‘pedophilia’…..
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave MaltedHopsFrenzy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 123 Last