HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16703

Ron DeSantis Senda 2 Planes of Illegals To Martha’s Vineyard

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 343

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk, and Microphone

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 138880

It's not enough

Need to drop them off in Obama's yard
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57

Draining The Swamp - just a different meaning.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/01/2022

175 pts

3-QUESTION

dogkatcher
    Update your status
    dogkatcher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19893

They should erect a statue and Gold Plate his nuts.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Hopefully they send more. Should be sending 1,000 illegals to all of the major cities across the country who brag how much they love illegals.

It's not fair that southern states have to deal with the 10's of 1,000's of people that the northern states welcomed in. Those Lefties want them here, they just don't want to ever see or interact with them.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2330

Abbott also sent migrants to VP Harris’s house
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Abbott also sent migrants to VP Harris’s house
    Well, if she won't go to the border, bring the border to her.
    Points Awarded:

ByeShea gave Kermit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 42506

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Hopefully they send more. Should be sending 1,000 illegals to all of the major cities across the country who brag how much they love illegals.

It's not fair that southern states have to deal with the 10's of 1,000's of people that the northern states welcomed in. Those Lefties want them here, they just don't want to ever see or interact with them.
    Agreed

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 84

Auto Donk
    biden is an incestuous pedo!!!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO

just tell those wetbacks to stay clear of that bridge over in chappaquiddick.... one of my relatives might run them over and swim away......

Kermit

Kermit

Next stop, this asshole's house.

Auto Donk
    biden is an incestuous pedo!!!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO

they need to send all of joe's homes 500 per day..........

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Local Venezuelan leaders and other immigration advocates will come together in Doral on Thursday to denounce what they call DeSanits' blatant disregard for human life and the lies he told to the Cuban and Venezuelan communities. They point to a September 7th press conference in Miami where they said he promised that neither Cubans nor Venezuelans would be sent out of the state.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3666

DeSantis is killing it! Next should be the front door of the ‘gated community’ in Malibu where all the Tard celebrity loudmouths like Streisand and DeNiro live. Or better yet, Oprah’s ‘compound’ in Montecito where she did that interview with Prince William & Megan Markle. Could probably house 3,000 people there. Or how about The French Laundry where idiot Newsom threw a maskless party mid-pandemic.

FU## these Tards. Keep fighting the good fight, DeSantis.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5642

Quote Originally Posted by dogkatcher View Post
    They should erect a statue and Gold Plate his nuts.
    Probably more appropriate to make them out of brass.

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Local Venezuelan leaders and other immigration advocates will come together in Doral on Thursday to denounce what they call DeSanits' blatant disregard for human life and the lies he told to the Cuban and Venezuelan communities. They point to a September 7th press conference in Miami where they said he promised that neither Cubans nor Venezuelans would be sent out of the state.
    i live here. looks like he is keeping his word. he doesnt know who they are . this crisis was sent to him in the middle of the night. its now proven last year 78 flights landed in jacksonville airport.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

New York City Mayor Eric Adams said Wednesday that the city is at a "breaking point" due to thousands of migrants who have been sent by bus from Texas in recent weeks.

"In the last few months, we have experienced an unprecedented surge of asylum seekers arriving from the southern border," Adams said Wednesday.

"In this new and unforeseen reality, where we expect thousands more to arrive every week going forward, the city’s system is nearing its breaking point. As a result, the city’s prior practices, which never contemplated the bussing of thousands of people into New York City, must be reassessed."

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17686

Fake news. Heels Up and Jean Pierre say the border is secure.

Kermit

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ByeShea

Kermit

Last edited by Kermit; 09-15-22 at 01:02 PM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 204

Trump administration reduced legal immigration however had no effect on illegal immigration

So be sure to drop a 1000 off at Mar-A-Lago as well

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

I love the entitlement that posters have thinking that they are the only ones that can give permission to allow other human beings to live in the US. Couldn’t sound more selfish and entitled

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57

It's funny that they rip on DeSantis now for doing what he did.... but by the same token he's just showing you what it's causing... HELLO????..... allowing illegal immigrants in our own homeland is taking away MY QUALITY OF LIFE. Do you liberals not fukking get it???

You all need an ass beating.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16184

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I love the entitlement that posters have thinking that they are the only ones that can give permission to allow other human beings to live in the US. Couldn’t sound more selfish and entitled
    are you saying its selfish and entitled to try to enforce laws? or are you talking about liberals just deciding that certain ppl are allowed to live here and ignore immigration laws?

fried cheese
    Update your status

new york cant complain about states shipping immigrants after they were shipping their homeless ppl to other states.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 579

They need to fly a few plane loads to Hawaii, let’s not forget it’s a sanctuary state
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022

Kermit

That's just it, we want them to live everywhere in the US, not just in the southern border states. Ship 50 or 100 of them up to my small town, I don't give a shit.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3666

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    That's just it, we want them to live everywhere in the US, not just in the southern border states. Ship 50 or 100 of them up to my small town, I don't give a shit.
    See, the thing is Tard ‘celebrities’ and Tard ‘Politicians’ don’t want this ‘human refuse’ next to them, but they have to pretend like they do, to get the Tard vote and please the other Tards so they’ll keep putting them in their movies.

Meanwhile, in reality, Pelosi is laughing mid-pandemic about her supply of Dove chocolate bars, Idiot Gavin Newsom is hosting a maskless dinner party at an exclusive 5-star restaurant, and Oprah is talking about ‘racism’ to Megan Markle at her winery estate in Montecito…..

FU##ING sheep Tards, FU## YOU!!!!!

How do you not see this?!?!

Blinded by Bull$#!T CNN!

Open your FU##ING EYES!!!!!

Kermit

Democrats are comparing this to the fukking Holocaust. Are you shitting me?

They are saying how dangerous this is for these people. Jesus Christ, they just traveled 1,000's of miles through all kinds of shit, from severe weather to sex trafficking and violence to get here. How dangerous is it to safely move illegals to various cities all over the country?

The Left has lost their minds.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    are you saying its selfish and entitled to try to enforce laws? or are you talking about liberals just deciding that certain ppl are allowed to live here and ignore immigration laws?
    We were all immigrants. Literally our decendants walked onto this land and took it from others. So unless you are a decendant of native americans i think you are basically a giant hypocrite

Kermit

We were all immigrants. Literally our decendants walked onto this land and took it from others. So unless you are a decendant of native americans i think you are basically a giant hypocrite
    Oh please, the only reason why so many people want to come here is because what our descendants have built.

It's amazing that millions of people want to come here when so many people who were born here do nothing but complain how bad that it is.

fried cheese
    Update your status

your logic makes no sense. i conquer a country then if i dont give it away to strangers then im a hypocrite? the whole point of conquering the usa was to not share it.

if i were an indian i would feel the same way. i would tell them not to welcome the europeans and band together to kill them.

Buena Onda
    Buena Onda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

It's such a weak argument to base your policy on history of over 250 years ago. What happened to native americans was a terrible thing and few people would deny it, but it is part of our history and we have to accept that. Today's issue is an entirely different problem. We live in the present day, where resources are more scarce and southern border states are being stretched to their limit on providing help. Due to partisan politics, nobody in the federal government is helping them with the logistics of the situation. Obviously people have a problem with illegals crossing the border, but I feel like the majority of the population's real problem is with the politicians refusing to acknowledge that there needs to be productive dialogue (on both sides) to FIX it. I remember when the country was skeptical of ALL politicians, not just the ones on the other side of the aisle. I think the sooner we can remember that most of these politicians are simply pandering shitheads that have no idea what they are doing, they better off we will be. They play us against each other like this is pro wrestling and we keep shoveling it hand over fist. There is no easy answer, but the one that democrats AND republicans are currently providing is a slap in the face to each and every one of us.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

1234 ... Last