chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5940

Pillow guy

Had his phone snatched. I m sure they had nudes of Biden on it.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 343

(WASHINGTON) -- My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell says the FBI seized his cellphone on Tuesday as he waited for his food order in a Hardee's parking lot in Minnesota.

In a phone interview with ABC News Tuesday night, Lindell said three cars with FBI agents pulled in front of his vehicle in the fast-food parking lot and issued the pillow maven a search warrant for his cellphone.

Lindell, who received a subpoena from a Colorado grand jury, according to photos of the document provided to ABC News, said he has not been contacted by any other grand jury investigating Trump's alleged efforts to obstruct the 2020 election.

The My Pillow founder also claimed that the grand jury subpoena he received requested information about Dominion Voting Systems machines and a Colorado clerk, Tina Peters.

The FBI did not comment when asked. The Denver FBI provided the following statement: "Without commenting on this specific matter, I can confirm that the FBI was at that location executing a search warrant authorized by a federal judge."

When asked if he's worried about law enforcement seizing his phone and any potential criminal charges, Lindell told ABC News, "I've been to many jails. I'm not scared to go to jail. I'm trying to save my country."
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave Mr KLC 9 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 54

feds gave Lindell a non disclosure document. Didn’t have a court order to enforce it
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/01/2022

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6294

He's gonna start selling copies of my search warrant.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9811

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    He's gonna start selling copies of my search warrant.
    That's funny pumper!

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3666

Considering the OP, and the thread title - I expected to come in here and see a pic of this ‘Pillow Guy’…..

4-ACABF25-2980-45-D2-99-B2-BC622-B29-CDA3

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4157

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    Considering the OP, and the thread title - I expected to come in here and see a pic of this ‘Pillow Guy’…..

Mattress girl?

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14995

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Mattress girl?
    Spoken like a couple of true incel douche bags. Isn't time for you two creeps to take a kitten bath. LMAO

See you later fruitcakes.

khicks26

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Spoken like a couple of true incel douche bags. Isn't time for you two creeps to take a kitten bath. LMAO

See you later fruitcakes.
    Lmao

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12186

Mattress girl?
    hahah, oh I'd like to share a pillow with the mattress girl!

rkelly110

Here's a mattress slit rump tards can jerk to. Thank me later.

MaltedHopsFrenzy

Thanks dildo sniffer! Now, here’s one for you and the ladyboy lover Chico:

40-F499-B9-BD13-42-F6-8357-922-E935348-BD

chico2663

Dwight you just outed yourself…dumb ass. Ps she looks good for 53.

chico2663

Thanks dildo sniffer! Now, here’s one for you and the ladyboy lover Chico:

40-F499-B9-BD13-42-F6-8357-922-E935348-BD
    Now should I be a bitch to you as you are to everyone?

chico2663

Slew is jacking off as we speak. Dwight is wondering if it would fit in his mouth.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22599

Hardee’s/Carl’s Jr has the worst burgers of all the fast food places.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

chico2663

Dwight if I ever see you better have your health insurance in place.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Dwight if I ever see you better have your health insurance in place.
    Why? Are we gonna compare plans? We going on a trip?

chico2663

Yes , to hell!

rkelly110

Now should I be a bitch to you as you are to everyone?
    I find it funny he has that picture at the ready, eh balloon belly?

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I find it funny he has that picture at the ready, eh balloon belly?
    Yes he has shared it under 4 different characters but sbr says they have no proof he is using mutual avatars!

DwightShrute

Yes , to hell!
    oh you'll definitely be heading these sooner or later. I will miss you.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12186

Later has arrived.......Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Here's a mattress slit rump tards can jerk to. Thank me later.

rkelly110

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 343

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell announced during an appearance on Steve Bannon's War Room that he has assembled a team of lawyers and will be suing the United States government after his phone was seized by the FBI this week.

Lindell said he had amassed a team of "Some of the best lawyers in the country," including Alan Dershowitz, Andrew Parker, Kurt Olson "amongst others."

"We are suing the United States government and the FBI. This isn't just to get the phone back, this is my First, Fourth, and Fifth Amendment rights were broken... We aren't going to put up with this, we aren't going to be the Gestapo like in Nazi Germany. We're being proactive," Lindell told Bannon.

"I was on the phone with these attorneys, I said 'no, I want to sue.' ... We have all the lawyers on the phone, they looked at all these statutes, we are going to go to places that no man has gone before. This will set a precedent. This has to stop," he continued.

"Nobody gets to bash peoples' door down and you get forty seconds to answer your door. Nobody gets to corner and take a phone away of a private citizen, their company's phone, and their hearing aids and everything else. Everything I had was in that phone, all my businesses," he said.

"This has got to stop, Steve, and we're going to do it," he said.
    "We had all the lawyers for over two hours, and they might even still be on the phone, I said 'I want this done now.' ... All the lawyers were in agreement, we are going to set a precedent," Lindell responded.

Documents posted by Lindell reveal the purported reasoning, with a page titled "Items to be seized" reading that "the physical cellular telephone assigned call number [redacted] "LINDELL CELLPHONE" and "All records and information on the LINDELL CELLPHONE that constitute fruits, evidence, or instrumentalities of ... identity theft..." as well as "intentional damage to a protected computer" and/or "conspiracy to commit identity theft and/or to cause intentional damage to a protected computer."

MaltedHopsFrenzy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell announced during an appearance on Steve Bannon's War Room that he has assembled a team of lawyers and will be suing the United States government after his phone was seized by the FBI this week.

Lindell said he had amassed a team of "Some of the best lawyers in the country," including Alan Dershowitz, Andrew Parker, Kurt Olson "amongst others."

"We are suing the United States government and the FBI. This isn't just to get the phone back, this is my First, Fourth, and Fifth Amendment rights were broken... We aren't going to put up with this, we aren't going to be the Gestapo like in Nazi Germany. We're being proactive," Lindell told Bannon.

"I was on the phone with these attorneys, I said 'no, I want to sue.' ... We have all the lawyers on the phone, they looked at all these statutes, we are going to go to places that no man has gone before. This will set a precedent. This has to stop," he continued.

"Nobody gets to bash peoples' door down and you get forty seconds to answer your door. Nobody gets to corner and take a phone away of a private citizen, their company's phone, and their hearing aids and everything else. Everything I had was in that phone, all my businesses," he said.

"We had all the lawyers for over two hours, and they might even still be on the phone, I said 'I want this done now.' ... All the lawyers were in agreement, we are going to set a precedent," Lindell responded.

Documents posted by Lindell reveal the purported reasoning, with a page titled "Items to be seized" reading that "the physical cellular telephone assigned call number [redacted] "LINDELL CELLPHONE" and "All records and information on the LINDELL CELLPHONE that constitute fruits, evidence, or instrumentalities of ... identity theft..." as well as "intentional damage to a protected computer" and/or "conspiracy to commit identity theft and/or to cause intentional damage to a protected computer."

Bigger conspiracy than Chico thinking me & Dwight are the same person…..

DwightShrute

Haven't seen it yet.

Pretty good chance that is actually chico in his avatar and that he is a twenty-something year old girl living in the Philippines.
    Points Awarded:

MaltedHopsFrenzy gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

Again, link? You have a bad habit of not posting links. It's not hard. Highlight the link, right click and hit copy, come back here, right click and hit paste. Just like you do to copy and paste the text. Yes, you will probably be laughed at by me, but who am I?

khicks26

Haven't seen it yet.

Pretty good chance that is actually chico in his avatar and that he is a twenty-something year old girl living in the Philippines.
    You are the same person, or you work together. I thought everyone knew that.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4589

Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave slewfan 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663

oh you'll definitely be heading these sooner or later. I will miss you.
    Satan has kicked me out twice. Told me I had to knock out a certain pedophile. When am I meeting you pedo.

chico2663

How are you able to share the same pic. You go over and if you let him go down on him …you get an hr on his computer? Or is it the other way around.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    You are the same person, or you work together. I thought everyone knew that.
    Could be owners of a 2inch penis they share.

DwightShrute

How are you able to share the same pic. You go over and if you let him go down on him …you get an hr on his computer? Or is it the other way around.

12 Last