View Poll Results: POLL: How many more total deaths?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Over .5 -110

    7 50.00%
  • Under .5 -110

    7 50.00%
  1. #36
    RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-27-16
    Posts: 8,046
    Betpoints: 2684

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    If this is all about the "deep state", how did they manage to fool so many of Trump's own people like Bill Barr and Bill Stepien(Trump's former campaign manager), among many others, including Trump's own LEGIT White House lawyers, just to name a few?

    These judges are NOT all lefties. This is just something you heard Trump say. Some of these judges were handpicked by Trump himself. And then he whined and made comments like "they are all lefties" and "Rino's" and shit like that when they didn't break the law for him. The one thing that Trump(and all cult leaders for that matter) has going for him is, his cult will NEVER question him EVER. Usually all it takes is a 10 second google search.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...e-hand-picked/
    A Google search That search engine is about as left as CBS, NBC, ABC and all of their crony networks. They spew lies, lies lies. Don't even get me started on MSNBC. The worst.

    Yes, those judges all leaned left. Every single one. His team (Trumps) didn't have a lot of choices.

    You need to change your t.v channel that is brain washing you.

  2. #37
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    If this is all about the "deep state", how did they manage to fool so many of Trump's own people like Bill Barr and Bill Stepien(Trump's former campaign manager), among many others, including Trump's own LEGIT White House lawyers, just to name a few?

    These judges are NOT all lefties. This is just something you heard Trump say. Some of these judges were handpicked by Trump himself. And then he whined and made comments like "they are all lefties" and "Rino's" and shit like that when they didn't break the law for him. The one thing that Trump(and all cult leaders for that matter) has going for him is, his cult will NEVER question him EVER. Usually all it takes is a 10 second google search.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...e-hand-picked/
    Itís shocking how uninformed trump voters are. The dumbest people on the planet. The internet has ruined this country. Itís allowed stupid people a place to gather and make other people dumb. Donald trump was PresidentÖ.I mean, he didnít get the majority of votes but a known con man idiot and criminal was president. Thatís some scary shit. People actually think heís smart 🤣🤣
    Points Awarded:

    juicername gave vitterd 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    JohnGalt2341 gave vitterd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  3. #38
    juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-15
    Posts: 6,812
    Betpoints: 988

    Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    Stop drinking that Kool Aid. Funny when Trump won, socialist call it fixed. When Biden wins, oh, totally legit
    Keep watching those Youtube videos man. Remember to go for the ones with fewer than 30 views, you know the ones the deep state don't want you to see!

  4. #39
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Keep watching those Youtube videos man. Remember to go for the ones with fewer than 30 views, you know the ones the deep state don't want you to see!
    Lmao. Itís always some mysterious deep state. These maga Q clowns are so fuxcked in the head. No idea how they strap their helmets on to sleep at night. All have to be paste eaters.

  5. #40
    RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-27-16
    Posts: 8,046
    Betpoints: 2684

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    It’s shocking how uninformed trump voters are. The dumbest people on the planet. The internet has ruined this country. It’s allowed stupid people a place to gather and make other people dumb. Donald trump was President….I mean, he didn’t get the majority of votes but a known con man idiot and criminal was president. That’s some scary shit. People actually think he’s smart 藍藍
    It's shocking that this Democratic Party let the socialist take over to ruin this country. Name me one thing that Biden has done to improve this country? Zero. He's destroyed us. Inflation, insecure boarder, Afghanistan debacle, college bailouts and now what did he come out with today? Some policy to fight inflation with James Taylor singing strumming a guitar. ARE YOU SERIOUS, ARE THEY REALLY THIS DUMB? Did the majority of people actually vote for this fool or was the election fixed? He got more votes than Obama?

  6. #41
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 27,694
    Betpoints: 57

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Itís shocking how uninformed trump voters are. The dumbest people on the planet. The internet has ruined this country. Itís allowed stupid people a place to gather and make other people dumb. Donald trump was PresidentÖ.I mean, he didnít get the majority of votes but a known con man idiot and criminal was president. Thatís some scary shit. People actually think heís smart 藍藍
    How about from a totally unbiased approach to this.... Biden was elected as a President.... and has literally turned the USA upside down within a year. Doesn't have a clue how to figure it out.... blame Trump all you want.... but have a GD plan before it REALLY SPIRALS OUT OF CONTROL. Your leader is a FRAUD....

    Trump had gas prices under $2.00 in some areas. No inflation! But everyone had to sabotage him with this Covid crap.... guy was so good... they had to rig sh## 24/7 to get him OUT.

    Ok... now he's OUT. Your man is in charge. WTF is he doing daily??? Taking naps? Dem party has ZERO ANSWERS to this. They know how to CHEAT THEIR WAY IN!!! But no answers when it GETS TOO HOT in the KITCHEN. It's all good... more excuses come tomorrow. Everyday pass the blame on someone else... and zero answers of hope. That's what pu$$ies do. Blame others... no accountability.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/01/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  7. #42
    juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-15
    Posts: 6,812
    Betpoints: 988

    Stupidity is like death, it's only painful & difficult for others.

    https://www.sciencefocus.com/the-hum...eories-belief/

    Many conspiracy theories make claims that are factually incorrect or they are based on fundamentally flawed logic. Unfortunately, believers in the theories are not only more likely to see illusory connections, research shows they are also less likely to have had the kind of education or have the critical thinking skills necessary to help them see the glaring holes in their wild theories.

    Kind regards,
    Deep State

  8. #43
    RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-27-16
    Posts: 8,046
    Betpoints: 2684

    Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Stupidity is like death, it's only painful & difficult for others.

    https://www.sciencefocus.com/the-hum...eories-belief/

    Many conspiracy theories make claims that are factually incorrect or they are based on fundamentally flawed logic. Unfortunately, believers in the theories are not only more likely to see illusory connections, research shows they are also less likely to have had the kind of education or have the critical thinking skills necessary to help them see the glaring holes in their wild theories.

    Kind regards,
    Deep State
    You need serious rehab.

  9. #44
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 26,876
    Betpoints: 108

    Saloon this bullshit

  10. #45
    juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-15
    Posts: 6,812
    Betpoints: 988

    Is that proof that I'm deep state? Oh wait, we should believe stuff there's no proof of and deny things with proof, did I get that right? Because, you know, deep state.

    In general think for yourself is good advice, but it becomes an issue when stupid people does it.

  11. #46
    JohnGalt2341
    The bloom on the rose is oft not wet.
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 8,518
    Betpoints: 2376

    Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    A Google search That search engine is about as left as CBS, NBC, ABC and all of their crony networks. They spew lies, lies lies. Don't even get me started on MSNBC. The worst.

    Yes, those judges all leaned left. Every single one. His team (Trumps) didn't have a lot of choices.

    You need to change your t.v channel that is brain washing you.
    First off, please direct me to the correct search engine I should be using. Is there a Trump based search engine I can use?

    So, all of the judges that Trump appointed HIMSELF, ALL leaned left? Is this correct?

    Let me ask you this, when Trump called Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and asked him to find him enough votes so Trump would win the State of Georgia... in your opinion... this was all perfectly fine and dandy right?

    And when Trump and Rudy called Arizona State Representative Rusty Bowers and tried to shake him down with the same tactic... this too was all fine and dandy... correct?

    And when Trump and Jeffrey Clark came up with a scheme to use FAKE ELECTORS in a sad attempt to try to STEAL the election from Biden at the last minute, this TOO was all fine and dandy?

    And when none of these other tactics worked, Trump and John Eastman came up with a scheme to send the electors BACK(this is ILLEGAL despite what Trump says), this TOO was all fine and dandy in your eyes?

    You've almost got me convinced here. You make a really good case. In fact, you could probably even be one of Trump's Lawyers. 1-61 can't be that hard to beat. Btw, Clark and Eastman are shitting their pants right now, I assure you. They both plead the 5th over 100 times and I'm willing to bet that they wish that they never would have gotten involved with Donald Trump. They won't be the last. Even some of Trump's NEW lawyers are already needing a Lawyer of their own.

    Christina Bobb, I'm guessing Trump hired her for her looks, and she thinks it will further her career, she's TERRIBLE. I don't know how long she's been on team Trump but it hasn't been long, and she's already had to hire a Lawyer because of Trump's LIES. Look this story up in the Trump search engine. If SBR had this LINE "Will Trump's New Lawyer have to hire their own Lawyer -110 Yes -110 No" I'll bet Yes every time. That should tell you something. This shit isn't that hard to figure out here.

    This is my honest opinion about Trump. The thing that he is so good at is making things Tribal. Most people are Tribal. I don't give 2 shits about being Tribal. You can insult the Democrats, Hunter Biden, Nancy Pelosi, anything you want and I will likely agree with you. I don't give 2 SHITS about being Tribal. AT ALL. But somehow Trump has turned it SO Tribal, that it's like driving into Green Bay and trying to talk them out of being Packers fans. You're not going to be able to do it. Trump could bomb a children's hospital and the majority of his fans would still support him without virtually any criticism at all.

    I just want to state that if ANYONE tries to use a SCHEME with FAKE ELECTORS or tries shake down MULTIPLE state Representatives to "Find" votes, it BAFFLES me that virtually an ENTIRE party just pretends like it never even happened. And this isn't even mentioning when Trump sat and did NOTHING for 3 hours while Police Officers were getting the shit kicked out of them trying to PROTECT our Democracy. A person of character, would not have acted this way. He did NOTHING for 3 hours for an election he damn well knows he lost. It BAFFLES me that ANYONE could confuse this with leadership. Do you think any other President of the U.S would have allowed this?

    I know know I'll get responses about how he offered the National Guard(there's no evidence of this that I could find, if you have evidence, feel free to show me) and the blame will go elsewhere. Of course... and that will negate all of the previous FACTS as well. All Trump had to do was leave a Tweet.

    And the "We love you, you're very special" Just imagine any other President saying something like this. Just imagine it's 1972 and some Domestic Terrorists storm the Capitol for 3 hours as Richard Nixon watches in glee, and then he comes out and says, "We Love You, You're Very Special". That would be some really creepy shit. You can do that with ANY other President and it would be creepy as shit. But with Trump, people act like it's perfectly normal.
    Last edited by JohnGalt2341; 09-13-22 at 09:43 PM.

  12. #47
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,336
    Betpoints: 841

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    If this is all about the "deep state", how did they manage to fool so many of Trump's own people like Bill Barr and Bill Stepien(Trump's former campaign manager), among many others, including Trump's own LEGIT White House lawyers, just to name a few?

    These judges are NOT all lefties. This is just something you heard Trump say. Some of these judges were handpicked by Trump himself. And then he whined and made comments like "they are all lefties" and "Rino's" and shit like that when they didn't break the law for him. The one thing that Trump(and all cult leaders for that matter) has going for him is, his cult will NEVER question him EVER. Usually all it takes is a 10 second google search.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...e-hand-picked/
    Pretty much just started reading your thread. I think i read some the first day you posted it but now i am going to read it all. I have an over and under of my own. Ho many pages are you going to last talking to these imbeciles. it almost seems like you are an adult talking to children. We got the deep state, the election was rigged, how Biden ruining the Country,and of course Trump is a billionaire to this point, and i am still on the first page I believe

  13. #48
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,336
    Betpoints: 841

    Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    You really don't know what's going on, do you? That election was fixed. Period. There is proof of it. Courts didn't allow it because they have a political agenda and were afraid of chaos.
    This is why Trump scams these guys. Listen to this idiot. This thread is comedy gold.
    Points Awarded:

    JohnGalt2341 gave Thor4140 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  14. #49
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,336
    Betpoints: 841

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    You are blind sorry no disrespect but the Dems agenda has pit thus country in the verge of a total meltdown TDS IS REAL he didn't fit the mold scarred the shit outta career politicians .. crazy dems has destroyed what was our Country at least the progressive have
    Wow just wow.

  15. #50
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,336
    Betpoints: 841

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Democrats continuing to destroy the country every day allowing death-drugs and illegals into the country, and this guy wants to know how many people are going to die over a dinner menu the FBI found in Melania's underwear drawer.
    All Fox News talking points

  16. #51
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,336
    Betpoints: 841

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    John Arizona Michigan Both have evidence video evidence look up AZ last few weeks come on man.
    LMFAO please i cant wait to see this crock of shit

  17. #52
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,336
    Betpoints: 841

    Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Just what players talk needed, another political thread

    Sad to see this especially during football season

    Posters need to start getting banned/suspended for this sHit!

    I thought we were cleaning this place up?
    Go in another thread if it bothers you for fuks sake. Instead you want to rant in a thread you donít want to exist. You must be a real peach to live with.

  18. #53
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,038
    Betpoints: 16690

    c. Who gives a fuk

  19. #54
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,336
    Betpoints: 841

    Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    It's shocking that this Democratic Party let the socialist take over to ruin this country. Name me one thing that Biden has done to improve this country? Zero. He's destroyed us. Inflation, insecure boarder, Afghanistan debacle, college bailouts and now what did he come out with today? Some policy to fight inflation with James Taylor singing strumming a guitar. ARE YOU SERIOUS, ARE THEY REALLY THIS DUMB? Did the majority of people actually vote for this fool or was the election fixed? He got more votes than Obama?
    What could you possibly do for a living. I am guessing a security cop or a garbage man. Your brain is either fried or easily assessable by any conman worth a piss

  20. #55
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 27,694
    Betpoints: 57

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    c. Who gives a fuk
    Sorry. Vitterd can't pick sports... and he's wrong at politics. God help this clown. Is he good at anything?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/01/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  21. #56
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 53,747
    Betpoints: 3474

    Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Just what players talk needed, another political thread

    Sad to see this especially during football season

    Posters need to start getting banned/suspended for this sHit!

    I thought we were cleaning this place up?
    We are short on mod staff so it would really help us out to hit the report post button on threads like this in Players Talk. So we can move them faster.

  22. #57
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 36,481
    Betpoints: 5940

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Yes. Letís give another 13 billion to Ukraine. Trump orange man bad. 嵐
    Yes let us give another 13 billion to the top 1 %.

  23. #58
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 37,917
    Betpoints: 9798

    Thor at the imbeciles.

  24. #59
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 36,481
    Betpoints: 5940

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    All canadites ask for money he's not stupid people give
    As someone that has donated to Marco,rand,kasich,boehner and a few othersÖ no one keeps asking for money after they lost.
    Dude is a grifter. Little known fact he was having rich Russian families going to his properties in Miami flo. To have their kids
    so they have usa citizenship. Just remember Google is your friend. He was also selling property to Ukrainian- Russians at above value so they could hide money. Trump while having more than us wasnít what he portrayed himself as. The only people that think he has money are usually people that are gullible.

  25. #60
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 36,481
    Betpoints: 5940

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    If a Sportsbook offered you this Line:

    "How many more total deaths will there be related to the 2020 Election Results and the Documents found at Mar-a-Lago, starting from NOW, until exactly 1 Year from now?"

    Over .5 -110
    Under .5 -110


    What would you bet on?

    Sorry this is dark. I'm just not feeling very optimistic about this. I think we are about to head into a shit storm in this country in the next few months.
    Would the best friend of trump Epstein be included or was that a freebie? Asking for a friend.

  26. #61
    ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 7,468
    Betpoints: 9580

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    If a Sportsbook offered you this Line:

    "How many more total deaths will there be related to the 2020 Election Results and the Documents found at Mar-a-Lago, starting from NOW, until exactly 1 Year from now?"

    Over .5 -110
    Under .5 -110


    What would you bet on?

    Sorry this is dark. I'm just not feeling very optimistic about this. I think we are about to head into a shit storm in this country in the next few months.
    Here's a bet: by noon today anyone not senile in the White House will regret throwing a publicity party celebrating the defeat of inflation on the same day inflation number posts a greater than expected 8.3% as the stock market has the worst day in over a decade.

    Can I get some odds?

  27. #62
    MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-10
    Posts: 8,462
    Betpoints: 3661

    How many MORE total deaths? Has there even been one? O.K., the woman who got shot by the cops on 1/6, Ashlii Babbitt, I’ll give you that one. So, I guess I’m on the under 0.5 then…..

  28. #63
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,530
    Betpoints: 4145

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    First off, please direct me to the correct search engine I should be using. Is there a Trump based search engine I can use?

    So, all of the judges that Trump appointed HIMSELF, ALL leaned left? Is this correct?

    Let me ask you this, when Trump called Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and asked him to find him enough votes so Trump would win the State of Georgia... in your opinion... this was all perfectly fine and dandy right?

    And when Trump and Rudy called Arizona State Representative Rusty Bowers and tried to shake him down with the same tactic... this too was all fine and dandy... correct?

    And when Trump and Jeffrey Clark came up with a scheme to use FAKE ELECTORS in a sad attempt to try to STEAL the election from Biden at the last minute, this TOO was all fine and dandy?

    And when none of these other tactics worked, Trump and John Eastman came up with a scheme to send the electors BACK(this is ILLEGAL despite what Trump says), this TOO was all fine and dandy in your eyes?

    You've almost got me convinced here. You make a really good case. In fact, you could probably even be one of Trump's Lawyers. 1-61 can't be that hard to beat. Btw, Clark and Eastman are shitting their pants right now, I assure you. They both plead the 5th over 100 times and I'm willing to bet that they wish that they never would have gotten involved with Donald Trump. They won't be the last. Even some of Trump's NEW lawyers are already needing a Lawyer of their own.

    Christina Bobb, I'm guessing Trump hired her for her looks, and she thinks it will further her career, she's TERRIBLE. I don't know how long she's been on team Trump but it hasn't been long, and she's already had to hire a Lawyer because of Trump's LIES. Look this story up in the Trump search engine. If SBR had this LINE "Will Trump's New Lawyer have to hire their own Lawyer -110 Yes -110 No" I'll bet Yes every time. That should tell you something. This shit isn't that hard to figure out here.

    This is my honest opinion about Trump. The thing that he is so good at is making things Tribal. Most people are Tribal. I don't give 2 shits about being Tribal. You can insult the Democrats, Hunter Biden, Nancy Pelosi, anything you want and I will likely agree with you. I don't give 2 SHITS about being Tribal. AT ALL. But somehow Trump has turned it SO Tribal, that it's like driving into Green Bay and trying to talk them out of being Packers fans. You're not going to be able to do it. Trump could bomb a children's hospital and the majority of his fans would still support him without virtually any criticism at all.

    I just want to state that if ANYONE tries to use a SCHEME with FAKE ELECTORS or tries shake down MULTIPLE state Representatives to "Find" votes, it BAFFLES me that virtually an ENTIRE party just pretends like it never even happened. And this isn't even mentioning when Trump sat and did NOTHING for 3 hours while Police Officers were getting the shit kicked out of them trying to PROTECT our Democracy. A person of character, would not have acted this way. He did NOTHING for 3 hours for an election he damn well knows he lost. It BAFFLES me that ANYONE could confuse this with leadership. Do you think any other President of the U.S would have allowed this?

    I know know I'll get responses about how he offered the National Guard(there's no evidence of this that I could find, if you have evidence, feel free to show me) and the blame will go elsewhere. Of course... and that will negate all of the previous FACTS as well. All Trump had to do was leave a Tweet.

    And the "We love you, you're very special" Just imagine any other President saying something like this. Just imagine it's 1972 and some Domestic Terrorists storm the Capitol for 3 hours as Richard Nixon watches in glee, and then he comes out and says, "We Love You, You're Very Special". That would be some really creepy shit. You can do that with ANY other President and it would be creepy as shit. But with Trump, people act like it's perfectly normal.
    There are many search engines you can use but I get why people use google. Having said that, unless you are really out of touch with things you know Google is far Left. They admitted it in a Google meeting after the 2016 election when they told their people they wouldn't allow Trump to win again. You know, the Google employees were all in shock, they couldn't work and needed someone to tell them it would be ok. The point is, if you talk politics and don't know Google is biased, then you are being intellectually dishonest. Big time. Anyone who likes talking politics knows big tech are Lefties. You might get away with it if you didn't know how many stars are on the flag or that Hawaii is a State but otherwise, you know.

    The same goes for the call to the Georgia elections guy. You should know that when Trump makes a call, someone is always listening. They are also transcribing the call. It's not as if Trump has a burner phone and steps out in the backyard and calls these people secretly. Its not against any law to ask anyone to look for more votes. Trump believes these votes exist. Just as he believed Obama and the FBI were spying on his campaign. We all remember the MSM's reporting of this. "Trump has no evidence." "He's a conspiracy theorist." "He's lying!" Blah blah blah. Later, we all discovered they were in fact spying and they forged documents to illegally obtain a warrant to spy. Back to my point about the phone call. There's a HUGE difference between asking someone to find more votes and asking someone to manufacture votes which don't exist. Since you are guessing, let me do the same. I am guessing to understand the difference but refuse to acknowledge the difference. I am guessing its your ego. Think back to when they impeached Trump about a phone call he made with the Ukrainian guy. Again, the transcripts were there but still the dems paraded witnesses, who were definitely not witnesses, to testify to what never happened. One by one, they told us stories. No facts. Just opinions. Only one guy was in the room with Trump, I forget his name, and he testified there was definitely no quid pro quo. Still they impeached him. Based on feelings and assumptions. Not facts. Millions of dollars used to disguise a political farce as a legitimate impeachment. Shameful. The same group of characters obviously were responsible and the MSM of course swallowed it whole. Again. LOL.

    As far as your 1-61 lawyers goes. Let's not forget so many instances throughout time when then majority were wrong about things. We can talk about recent events such as Covid or we can go way back when everyone said the Earth was flat except one guy, and he of course was right.

    That leads kinda into my next point. If governors use the pandemic to circumvent State legislatures and send out millions of ballots, that is against the law and the constitution. The Wisconsin Supreme court voted 4-3 shortly after the election to overturn all those mail-in votes which were sent out against the laws voted by the people's elected representatives. One vote the other way and the whole election might have been changed. Why did 4 judges choose to vote against the laws in their State? Who knows. Maybe because of self preservation for their jobs. I didn't even mention the hundreds of Mules dropping of dozens of ballots all over the place all over the county is several States several times a day. Many wearing latex gloves to avoid fingerprints. Nor did I mention the countless electronic votes which were switched "accidentally" to Biden or the late votes that came in almost all for Biden. Nor did I mention the thousand sworn affidavits from people all over the country saying they witnessed election fraud. Nothing to see here I am sure lol.

    None of those people who rioted on Jan 6th were at Trump speech several blocks away. There were FBI agents in that crowd and you have that one guy yelling on camera "we need to go into the Capitol". Others were saying NO! He wasn't charged of course. Yet, grandmas were. The FBI showed up to one woman's home last week because some anonymous person called the FBI about her pro Trump facebook post. They showed up to her home and only left after she was able to prove she wasn't at the Capitol. Yet they guy who called for people to go into the Capitol wasn't. Talk about using the justice department for political gain on your own people. Since when is it a crime to question the legitimacy of an election? It's the 1st amendment! It's apparently only a crime if conservatives do it. When Liberals do it, its perfectly fine. What a joke the FBI is. What scumbags Garland, Wray and Biden are.


    Regarding the National Guard, you are looking on the same sites who colluded to suppress the Hunter Biden story and called it Russian disinformation. Here's evidence.





    John, you do a lot of guessing but not a lot of anything else.

  29. #64
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,530
    Betpoints: 4145

    If you are a republican and question the results of an election then you will get a visit from the FBI etc

    Not if your are a democrat however ...


  30. #65
    JohnGalt2341
    The bloom on the rose is oft not wet.
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 8,518
    Betpoints: 2376

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Regarding the National Guard, you are looking on the same sites who colluded to suppress the Hunter Biden story and called it Russian disinformation. Here's evidence.
    John, you do a lot of guessing but not a lot of anything else.
    Kash Patel lies almost as much as Trump does. He'll be lucky if he doesn't end up behind bars or in some type of trouble when this is all said and done. These guys like him and Christopher Miller go on FOX and say one thing, but when Christopher Miller testified under oath, he said there was no plans of sending in any type military personnel.

    https://www.thebulwark.com/trumps-ja...-lie-crumbles/

    Have you figured out why all of these Trump guys are pleading the 5th yet? It's because they either have to change their story and tell the TRUTH, OR keep their mouth shut and stick with Trump's LIES. It won't be long until some of them figure out that Trump is not worth going to prison over. This is not rocket science here.

  31. #66
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,530
    Betpoints: 4145

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Kash Patel lies almost as much as Trump does. He'll be lucky if he doesn't end up behind bars or in some type of trouble when this is all said and done. These guys like him and Christopher Miller go on FOX and say one thing, but when Christopher Miller testified under oath, he said there was no plans of sending in any type military personnel.

    https://www.thebulwark.com/trumps-ja...-lie-crumbles/

    Have you figured out why all of these Trump guys are pleading the 5th yet? It's because they either have to change their story and tell the TRUTH, OR keep their mouth shut and stick with Trump's LIES. It won't be long until some of them figure out that Trump is not worth going to prison over. This is not rocket science here.
    Patel describes exactly what happened. I showed proof.

    Trump and his guys are told to plead the 5th because they know that if they give a wrong date or something insignificant, its on record and it can be used against them. Who do you think leaks all the info on the raid and other things?

    You can go on believing these liars who have purposely deceived you and the American people for over 6 years now and all they came up with is he paid for sex. LOL. It just further illustrates there is absolutely no limit as to what you are willing to believe.

    Look at it this way. What if someone, whose will remain nameless for the time being, for years and literally thousands of posts accused other posters of not being able to read, add or make change? And the same person continuously stated as a fact that they don't know what a slant pass it or is constantly telling people they didn't graduate or can't read a clock? When asked to prove these accusations aka lies, they never do. They just keep repeating them over and over. What credibility would you say they have?

    Same goes with Trump.

    The Pee tapes hoax
    Russian collusion hoax
    Wuhan lab leak is a conspiracy hoax
    Impeachment 1 sham
    Impeachment 2 sham
    U.S. troops are losers and suckers hoax
    Russian bounty hoax
    Trump told people to drink bleach hoax
    Trump called GA election official asking him to find more votes hoax
    neo Nazi's are "very fine people" lie
    Trump made fun of a reporter's disability lie
    Trump called the Chinese virus a hoax hoax
    People overdosing on horse medicine hoax
    Biden didn't leave people behind in Afghanistan lie
    People calling call-centers to report ivermectin overdoses hoax
    children winding up in the hospital because of Covid hoax
    Obama never spied on the Trump campaign lie.
    Trump tried to grab the steering wheel and choke the SS agent lie.
    Trump incited violence lie
    There was an insurrection on Jan 6th lie
    It was the most secure election in history lie.
    and so many more.
    Inflation is only transitory
    We've secured the border
    Border Patrol agents whipped illegal immigrants
    Biden has created more jobs that any president in history

    You won't get covid if you're vaccinatedI am not a biologist
    Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation.
    Putin inflation
    Trump is going to prison
    He brought a weapon he wasn't allowed to have across State lines
    Hispanics are like Tacos

    Trump Mar-A-Largo

    How many more are you willing to believe before you admit to yourself that its all purely political nonsense to prevent Trump from winning and fukking up all their scams.

    This is why its all happening ...



    and this was done by Liberals and the FBI wasn't rounding up people who were there and still have people in jail without charges close to 2 years later.



    People see what's happening. Some are simply in denial.

  32. #67
    JohnGalt2341
    The bloom on the rose is oft not wet.
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 8,518
    Betpoints: 2376

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Patel describes exactly what happened. I showed proof.

    Trump and his guys are told to plead the 5th because they know that if they give a wrong date or something insignificant, its on record and it can be used against them. Who do you think leaks all the info on the raid and other things?
    There have been PLENTY of Trump Republicans that have already jumped ship and have decided to tell the TRUTH. Michael Cohen, Bill Barr, Bill Stepien(Trump's Campaign Adviser), Eric Herschmann(WH Lawyer for Trump), Rusty Bowers, Jeffrey Rosen, Richard Donoghue, and Steven Engel just to name a few. These aren't lefties, these are Trump Republicans, many of whom were hired by Trump himself. They had no problem testifying under oath and speaking the TRUTH. There will be more, PLENTY more, I promise you.

    The ones pleading the 5th aren't worried about getting a date wrong, they are worried about illegal acts they committed. I'll give you 3 examples off of the top of my head. John Eastman, plead the 5th well over 100 times, do you know why? Because he told Trump that Pence could "send back" the electors on January 6th. This is ILLEGAL.

    Jeffrey Clark also plead the 5th well over 100 times. Do you know why? It's not about getting a date wrong. It's about coming up with a scheme to use FAKE ELECTORS. This TOO is illegal.

    Trump's new Lawyer Christina Bobb will likely be pleading the 5th in a courtroom sometime soon. She already has herself a Lawyer just as many predicted she would. Do you know why? It's not about getting a date wrong. It's because she signed off on that Trump doesn't have any more documents at Mar-a-Lago... but he DID! TOP SECRET Documents no less. Now she is in some DEEP SHIT.

    Has anyone figured out yet why Trump has such a hard time finding good Lawyers? A BILLIONAIRE that can't find a good lawyer... imagine that. PERHAPS... the client is to blame. These fools will never learn. I can't wait to see how bad his next set of Lawyers are. It's entertaining I must admit. I didn't think it could get more amusing than shoe polish running down their face at the 4 Seasons Landscaping. At least Trump is using good looking lawyers now, I guess he thinks that will "fool" the judges somehow.

  33. #68
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,530
    Betpoints: 4145

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    There have been PLENTY of Trump Republicans that have already jumped ship and have decided to tell the TRUTH. Michael Cohen, Bill Barr, Bill Stepien(Trump's Campaign Adviser), Eric Herschmann(WH Lawyer for Trump), Rusty Bowers, Jeffrey Rosen, Richard Donoghue, and Steven Engel just to name a few. These aren't lefties, these are Trump Republicans, many of whom were hired by Trump himself. They had no problem testifying under oath and speaking the TRUTH. There will be more, PLENTY more, I promise you.

    The ones pleading the 5th aren't worried about getting a date wrong, they are worried about illegal acts they committed. I'll give you 3 examples off of the top of my head. John Eastman, plead the 5th well over 100 times, do you know why? Because he told Trump that Pence could "send back" the electors on January 6th. This is ILLEGAL.

    Jeffrey Clark also plead the 5th well over 100 times. Do you know why? It's not about getting a date wrong. It's about coming up with a scheme to use FAKE ELECTORS. This TOO is illegal.

    Trump's new Lawyer Christina Bobb will likely be pleading the 5th in a courtroom sometime soon. She already has herself a Lawyer just as many predicted she would. Do you know why? It's not about getting a date wrong. It's because she signed off on that Trump doesn't have any more documents at Mar-a-Lago... but he DID! TOP SECRET Documents no less. Now she is in some DEEP SHIT.

    Has anyone figured out yet why Trump has such a hard time finding good Lawyers? A BILLIONAIRE that can't find a good lawyer... imagine that. PERHAPS... the client is to blame. These fools will never learn. I can't wait to see how bad his next set of Lawyers are. It's entertaining I must admit. I didn't think it could get more amusing than shoe polish running down their face at the 4 Seasons Landscaping. At least Trump is using good looking lawyers now, I guess he thinks that will "fool" the judges somehow.
    The truth as they see it perhaps. More to do with politics than anything. Did Barr investigate election fraud. Hardly. He was leaving and likely didn't care all that much anymore.

    You have no idea why they pleaded the 5th.

    What congress does on Jan 6th is legal. Its part of the process in case there was election fraud. Which there was. They just got away with this time is all. For now anyways. I bet that Obama and the FBI thought never thought they'd get caught using a dossier they knew was false and used it to lie to the Fisa court in order to spy on the Trump campaign. They got away with for a long time. When they were caught, no one really seems to care do they? Imagine if Trump teamed up to secretly spy on Crooked Hillary and lied to the court to get an warrant to do so?

    The law is the same for everyone but it isn't enforced the same.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 09-14-22 at 05:51 PM.

  34. #69
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 37,917
    Betpoints: 9798

    John, talking to duhwit is like this.


  35. #70
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,336
    Betpoints: 841

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    John, talking to duhwit is like this.

    The only way these clueless numnuts won’t believe Trump is if he admits to all his lies. This is an incredible display of one guy posting a mountain of evidence and guys with no evidence whatsoever, think they are the ones who are right.

First 12
Top