RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8314

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    If this shit was reversed, we'd see quite the difference in these comments, if there were any at all. The fake out rage in here is funny as hell!
    This is a typical example of woke dem horrible policy.

You and the gregy's have to try to defend it, an impossible task. You fuggers could stand up to your masters and say maybe we should think about the students?

But no, woke is woke. So you two look like total retards. Carry on.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9056

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post

You and the gregy's have to try to defend it, an impossible task. You fuggers could stand up to your masters and say maybe we should think about the students?

Now it's fake pretending outrage for the kids.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7184

I’m wondering, who would have the most ‘seniority’? A black tranny, or an ‘undocumented dreamer’ pedophile? If you’re a white tranny, do you have rank over a black ‘natural’ male, or does black trump LGBTQQ++?

OOHHH! I’ve got it! ‘Undocumented’ LatinX pedophile tranny! That’s it! THAT’S who can write their own ticket! So, problem solved! EVERY teacher should just simply identify as that - Next issue, please…..

FAIL…..

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3187

You are automatically assuming a black teach is inferior to a white teacher.. like I said you're just another racist old dino. The only solution is for these people to check out.

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post

I’m wondering, who would have the most ‘seniority’? A black tranny, or an ‘undocumented dreamer’ pedophile? If you’re a white tranny, do you have rank over a black ‘natural’ male, or does black trump LGBTQQ++?

OOHHH! I’ve got it! ‘Undocumented’ LatinX pedophile tranny! That’s it! THAT’S who can write their own ticket! So, problem solved! EVERY teacher should just simply identify as that - Next issue, please…..

FAIL…..
    You're the perfect caricature of a far right lunatic, this has to be a joke.

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Now it's fake pretending outrage for the kids.
    Roy is a whiny bitch first and foremost, which is ironic given he was born white and overprivileged. I'm sure even if he had kids, he probably never gave two shits about them.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Roy is a whiny bitch first and foremost, which is ironic given he was born white and overprivileged. I'm sure even if he had kids, he probably never gave two shits about them.
    Forgive him, for he knows not how to think until fox spews tells him what and how.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 781

It's not about the flesh, it's about the soul. Once you use that logic, you can bypass skin color. Flesh color should NEVER be an attribute considered for employment. If you wanted to use national test score results over tenure, I'd be much more in favor of that then trying to make a flesh colored quota as a requirement.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8314

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    You are automatically assuming a black teach is inferior to a white teacher.. like I said you're just another racist old dino. The only solution is for these people to check out.
    That's you talking.

What I said is keep the best teachers regardless of color.

It's just common sense. Not at all complicated. The teachers are ALL hired help. They are not the stakeholders. They do not get to write woke rules that hurt the students so they can be woke.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    It's not about the flesh, it's about the soul. Once you use that logic, you can bypass skin color. Flesh color should NEVER be an attribute considered for employment. If you wanted to use national test score results over tenure, I'd be much more in favor of that then trying to make a flesh colored quota as a requirement.
    Meme king with logic? My my brain! Boom!

First 123