DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4182

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Typical far right winger.. when the facts smack you across the mouth, hurl personal insults.
    You still haven't pointed out where the word "white" is mentioned...If it was a predominantly black district, the decision would be reversed.
    who hurls more personal insults than you?

Also, your lack of understanding is a reflection of the poor education system you grew up in. It's not your fault.

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4152

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    who hurls more personal insults than you?

Also, your lack of understanding is a reflection of the poor education system you grew up in. It's not your fault.
    Another lie from Dwight.

DwightShrute

Greget
    Trump for Prison

Trump is rushing to hire seasoned lawyers — but he keeps hearing ‘No'

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Greget
    Trump for Prison

Tucker Carlson.LMFAO!!!! you're dumber than I thought.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8314

Of course this is not at all what the agreement (signed by white and black teachers alike) says... like I said GULLIBE retards.

Starting with the Spring 2023 Budget Tie-Out Cycle, if excessing a teacher who is a member of a population underrepresented among licensed teachers in the site, the District shall excess the next least senior teacher, who is not a member of an underrepresented population, the agreement states.
    You support racism?

It's hard to understand how you woke retards can be this stupid.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 3485

Weird response to solving racism problems.

Greget
    Trump for Prison

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    You support racism?

It's hard to understand how you woke retards can be this stupid.
    The word population, doesn't strictly deal with the entire US population, that should be self explanatory given it's an agreement among black and white teachers alike to a LOCAL problem.

Frankly, it's not the business of white victim mentality retards what a local teachers union decides to do. It's their decision.

RoyBacon

The word population, doesn't strictly deal with the entire US population, that should be self explanatory given it's an agreement among black and white teachers alike to a LOCAL problem.

Frankly, it's not the business of white victim mentality retards what a local teachers union decides to do. It's their decision.
    Dude this ain't rocket science. Unions and everyone else has to follow the fugging law Einstein.

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. 2000e and following) prohibits employers from discriminating against applicants and employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, and national origin (including membership in a Native American tribe).

RoyBacon

Can you imagine retards reaction if a Texas school district said if we need to fire someone it will be teachers of color first???????

DwightShrute

Dude this ain't rocket science. Unions and everyone else has to follow the fugging law Einstein.

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. 2000e and following) prohibits employers from discriminating against applicants and employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, and national origin (including membership in a Native American tribe).
    its disgusting and even Greggy posted the actual paragraph where it clearly states the racism and he still denies it exists. WTF? How can you possibly have any reasonable conversation with someone who's clearly unable to be reasonable and intellectually honest? You can't.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Weird response to solving racism problems.
    Wouldn't you agree that its these kind of actions that fuel racism and hatred in the country? In any country?

This can't be allowed to stand.

Optional

Wouldn't you agree that its these kind of actions that fuel racism and hatred in the country? In any country?

This can't be allowed to stand.
    Definitely a divisive idea. Solve racism with more racism.

But the article says it was an agreement the union pushed through during a strike back in March. So if it lasted that long without media attention I am guessing this is probably a bit of a storm in a teacup in reality.

I'd love to hear someone who pushed for this try to explain why they think it's a good idea.

RoyBacon

its disgusting and even Greggy posted the actual paragraph where it clearly states the racism and he still denies it exists. WTF? How can you possibly have any reasonable conversation with someone who's clearly unable to be reasonable and intellectually honest? You can't.
    He pivoted from denying it to weLLLL it's none of our business. Fugging dumb azz.

Yea, it is our business. It's really truly disgusting that someone could be fired because of the color of their skin. And re-fugging-tards like gregy are just fine with it because he supports retards no matter if they are racist or not.

DwightShrute

Definitely a divisive idea. Solve racism with more racism.

But the article says it was an agreement the union pushed through during a strike back in March. So if it lasted that long without media attention I am guessing this is probably a bit of a storm in a teacup in reality.

I'd love to hear someone who pushed for this try to explain why they think it's a good idea.
    Good points all around.

DwightShrute

He pivoted from denying it to weLLLL it's none of our business. Fugging dumb azz.

Yea, it is our business. It's really truly disgusting that someone could be fired because of the color of their skin. And re-fugging-tards like gregy are just fine with it because he supports retards no matter if they are racist or not.
    its like most things, you need to nip it at the bud before it gets out of hand and then its virtually impossible to fix then. Like men competing in women's sports, defunding the police, not arresting anyone for theft under $950, border security, tent cities, etc.

jackpot269
    You are blind to the truth
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6837

Like people who think there was enough election fraud to make a difference in 2020?
    (Im talking about Arizona and Georgia. I don't know enough about the other ones in question to say for sure)

Or that think Mr. Trump has never committed any crime?

Or that its ok to storm the nation Capital? Even if your not debating the violence

and so many others by some many here, I will say some are a lot worse off than others

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9835

Minnesota is so far away from duhwits ocean hut. IDK why he has his F'n nose in our F'n business. Take a F'n hike MFer!

Greget
    Trump for Prison

I haven't pivoted, still waiting for the tards to point out the word white anywhere in the agreement between all the teachers unions.

Greget
    Trump for Prison

its like most things, you need to nip it at the bud before it gets out of hand and then its virtually impossible to fix then. Like men competing in women's sports, defunding the police, not arresting anyone for theft under $950, border security, tent cities, etc.
    Like Jan 6, exactly.

DwightShrute

Like Jan 6, exactly.
    Jan 6th was nothing. No one died except an unarmed woman and former soldier. The congress was able to continue its duties a couple hours later. It was over almost as fast as it starter. In Portland for example, the courthouse was attacked for something like 100 days straight.

RoyBacon

I haven't pivoted, still waiting for the tards to point out the word white anywhere in the agreement between all the teachers unions.
    who is not a member of an underrepresented population

Do you really need me to get out the Big Chief tablet and explain that this means not white???

Population
    White alone, percent  75.8%
    Black or African American alone, percent(a)  13.6%
    American Indian and Alaska Native alone, percent(a)  1.3%
    Asian alone, percent(a)  6.1%

gregy, you have a brain. You don't always have to agree with the retards because they tell you to. This is just plain ole common sense.
    Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave RoyBacon 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6179

Do you really need me to get out the Big Chief tablet and explain that this means not white???

Population

gregy, you have a brain. You don't always have to agree with the retards because they tell you to. This is just plain ole common sense.

Greget
    Trump for Prison

Jan 6th was nothing. No one died except an unarmed woman and former soldier. The congress was able to continue its duties a couple hours later. It was over almost as fast as it starter. In Portland for example, the courthouse was attacked for something like 100 days straight.

Greget
    Trump for Prison

Population

We are talking about the local population, not the US population. Try again. If a school has more black teachers than white, shoe would be on the other foot. It's not the agreement that is racist, how can an agreement between all the teachers, black and white, be racist? You've pulled out more than a few N words before, so we know where you stand.

RoyBacon

We are talking about the local population, not the US population. Try again. If a school has more black teachers than white, shoe would be on the other foot. It's not the agreement that is racist, how can an agreement between all the teachers, black and white, be racist? You've pulled out more than a few N words before, so we know where you stand.
    Pivot & spin all you want.

Anytime you choose which employees stay based on color of skin you are basing your decision on race hence; racist.

This is a 9-0 SCOTUS decision if it even makes it that far. I highlighted the part you seem to be unable to understand.

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. 2000e and following) prohibits employers from discriminating against applicants and employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, and national origin (including membership in a Native American tribe)

Optional

Geez, at least give half an inch when the policy sounds this awful.
    Why don't you spell out which over represented groups they are talking about if white peoples are not top of the list?

Men?
    Women?
    Christians?

Are you cool with punishing those groups not based on performance or seniority?

If not, who exactly is it that you are happy to see treated that way?

Can't you think of any other solution to bringing ethic/gender/religious balance to teaching staff?

I'd start with targeting the kids from under represented groups and giving them encouragement to want to become teachers. Not dismissing only the majority skin color or religion or cis gender types or whatever it is you say is the overrepresented group from the population.

They must have a great standard of teachers there to not care at all about quality or outcomes for the kids in hiring and firing policies. If I was a parent there I would be complaining directly to the union to explain why the kids are not #1 priority in our education system to them.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Optional 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: b1slickguy

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13215

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Private schools only hire white stuff so this balances things out. It's like the NFL. They only hired white coaches until the NFL intervened.
    It may be true but two wrongs don't make a right.
    Very bad optics in the land of the free.
    "All men are created equal" now some are more equal.

RoyBacon

Why don't you spell out which over represented groups they are talking about if white peoples are not top of the list?

Men?
    Women?
    Christians?

Can't you think of any other solution to bringing ethic/gender/religious balance to teaching staff?

I'd start with targeting the kids from under represented groups and giving them encouragement to want to become teachers. Not dismissing only the majority skin color or religion or cis gender types or whatever it is you say is the overrepresented group from the population.

They must have a great standard of teachers there to not care at all about quality or outcomes for the kids in hiring and firing policies. If I was a parent there I would be complaining directly to the union to explain why the kids are not #1 priority in our education system to them.
    Great post.

I'll add these schools are tax payer funded and not the property of a woke DNC.

The stake holders are the parents / taxpayers and children. Everyone else is hired help. This dovetails in with your last paragraph. And this type of language and woke policy invites lawsuits. Get rid of the worse teachers first. This ain't rocket science.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8454

I never said anything about white, although that is obviously the most represented group. The point is that their new policy is to base their firings on whether or not their teachers are in an underrepresented group. This is both immoral and illegal. Are you in favor of this policy?
    Last edited by RonPaul2008; 08-17-22 at 10:36 PM.

jackpot269
    You are blind to the truth
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6837

Anyone in Portland that committed a crime should have been arrested and had there day in court just like anyone on Jan 6 .

Ill never understand the fact that a fellow cult member(Ashli Babbitt) that traveled 3000 miles on her on dime, because her cult leader ask her too, and all she lost was her life while trying to break though a door in the capital building, , and now that she can do nothing for the cult or the leader, they talk about her like she is yesterdays trash, to bad she has nothing left to give for them!!
    To me it says a lot about this group

Greget
    Trump for Prison

Men?
    Women?
    Christians?

You don't live in a America so I won't fault you for not seeing the massive inequalities that exist here. But, I can say that if this agreement is unconstitutional, it will get decided in a court at some point, it's not the mountain that the overprivileged whiny white males here make it out to be. The origin of this policy was that you had 100% white staff teaching 100% black students, or nearly that.

Complaints from a clearly racist bunch of old timers here that this isn't the most equitable possible solution, without a single recognition of the systemic racism that exists and is the reason for the policy in the first place fall on deaf ears. Racism doesn't die, racists do..That to me is looking like the only solution.

RoyBacon

No one cares about your pretend racism to justify a woke horrible policy that penalizes the good teachers, the students and the tax payers.

Greget
    Trump for Prison

No one cares about your pretend racism to justify a woke horrible policy that penalizes the good teachers, the students and the tax payers.
    zzzzzzz

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9835

If this shit was reversed, we'd see quite the difference in these comments, if there were any at all. The fake out rage in here is funny as hell!

First 123 Last