1. #1
    Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 10,467
    Betpoints: 12174

    FBI get search warrent for Turd a Lago: Odds the former POTUS gets charged?

    The orange turd is getting worried.
    What you think the bettting line would be that he get's charged?
    Even $ say I.

  2. #2
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 15,335
    Betpoints: 962

    He’s probably drinking a Diet Coke and eating a hamburger. He’s not getting charged. All you no life mfers wish he would to divert attention away from that demented old bat we have currently “running” things. Biden’s dementia will progress and he will be shitting in a diaper before Don gets charged with anything. The amount of money they have already wasted trying to get him in trouble is embarrassing.

  3. #3
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,346
    Betpoints: 854

    Trump said that they broke into his safe.




  4. #4
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,199
    Betpoints: 8681

    Lock him up… LOL

  5. #5
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,199
    Betpoints: 8681

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Trump posted that they broke into his safe.
    And probably found a lot of bills and loan promises.

  6. #6
    Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 10,467
    Betpoints: 12174

    It takes a lot of info to get a search warrent, a ton for a former POTUS>
    Where there is smoke there is fire!

  7. #7
    themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-13
    Posts: 4,858
    Betpoints: 11979

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    The orange turd is getting worried.
    What you think the bettting line would be that he get's charged?
    Even $ say I.
    Worried about what exactly? He did nothing wrong and he's angry. Lol. Charged with what exactly?

  8. #8
    themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-13
    Posts: 4,858
    Betpoints: 11979

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    It takes a lot of info to get a search warrent, a ton for a former POTUS>
    Where there is smoke there is fire!
    Assholes like you have been saying the same thing for 10 years now.

  9. #9
    Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 10,467
    Betpoints: 12174

    Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Worried about what exactly? He did nothing wrong and he's angry. Lol. Charged with what exactly?
    It hasn't been released yet. The FBI Director was appointed by Trump and not removed by Biden.
    Sounds like more fun stuff ahead!

  10. #10
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 15,335
    Betpoints: 962

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    It hasn't been released yet. The FBI Director was appointed by Trump and not removed by Biden.
    Sounds like more fun stuff ahead!
    Omg Saloon this shit already. We know this guys cu*t hurts but it’s been almost two years. Time to ice those lips and get over it Jfc. We got a total fukking retard in office now that can’t even control his own words.

  11. #11
    209 Life
    RN4L
    209 Life's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-15-18
    Posts: 2,855
    Betpoints: 4505

    IRS & FBI have been taken over by democrats
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022


  12. #12
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1037

    getting very serious for the orange asshole.

  13. #13
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1037

    Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Omg Saloon this shit already. We know this guys cu*t hurts but it’s been almost two years. Time to ice those lips and get over it Jfc. We got a total fukking retard in office now that can’t even control his own words.
    hmm, let's review retardation for just a second.

    mr Trump told the world the USA has invisible aircraft, invisible aircraft. mr Trump wanted to give himself the Medal of Honor. mr Trump claimed Belgium is a beautiful city.

    I have dozens of them if you want to compare the intellect of biden vs trump you are in big shit trouble.

  14. #14
    A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-14-18
    Posts: 1,107
    Betpoints: 759

    All the Trumpies on this board couldn't set a foot into Mar-A-Lago.....Trump would have them arrested. I hate Trump, but he knew how to play these simple penetrates.

    There are Trumpies that still think he is a good businessman, despite every bit of evidence to the contrary. To get all these retards to buy in, is actually pretty damn impressive.
    Points Awarded:

    juicername gave A Quant 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    Mac4Lyfe gave A Quant 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    vitterd gave A Quant 15 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  15. #15
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 26,853
    Betpoints: 7842

    Nope…Clinton’s, Biden’s, trumps…all should be in jail but aren’t. They are all above the law
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: fried cheese, and TheMoneyShot

  16. #16
    Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 10,467
    Betpoints: 12174

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Nope…Clinton’s, Biden’s, trumps…all should be in jail but aren’t. They are all above the law
    Unfortunately I agree with you. Above the law is a sad thing.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackpot269

  17. #17
    JohnGalt2341
    The bloom on the rose is oft not wet.
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 8,517
    Betpoints: 2364

    If worse comes worst, Trump will call on his Tom Brady as seen below.



    Rudy's probably bought himself some new shoe polish and booked a gig at the Four Seasons Landscaping already. I'm looking forward to it.

  18. #18
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 15,335
    Betpoints: 962

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Unfortunately I agree with you. Above the law is a sad thing.
    Talking about someone you dislike and starting threads about them constantly is even sadder. That’s some female mentality. “Omg I hate this person so bad but I can’t quit talking about them everyday of my life”

  19. #19
    Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 10,467
    Betpoints: 12174

    Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Talking about someone you dislike and starting threads about them constantly is even sadder. That’s some female mentality. “Omg I hate this person so bad but I can’t quit talking about them everyday of my life”
    Everybody is talking about this former POTUS, he's in the news everyday so it's not just me or the DOJ or females.
    Tonight he's really in the news, but he loves it.
    The DOJ is independant of the WH., so they wanted something?
    We'll see.............

  20. #20
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,193
    Betpoints: 938

    If they didn't find anything this will prove Trump's innocence.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  21. #21
    thezbar
    .
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-29-06
    Posts: 6,376
    Betpoints: 1417

    There are many powerful people that do not want Trump to run for the Rebublician nomination for the 2024 election. This is part of a game plan to see that through. He won't be charged if he plays along. If not whatever dirt they discover can be used against Trump in the court of public opinion. All's fair in war, love and politics as one old saying goes.

  22. #22
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,857
    Betpoints: 300



    All you woke fukin piss scum morons.

    Mueller held one of the biggest investigations ever against this man and found nothing to touch him fukin nothing.
    Now we have dip shit Biden just funneling billions of dollars into Ukraine for him and all his buddies to stuff in their pockets…. What exactly are they going to find? Ridiculous this country is absolutely corrupt as fuk. Give me a break. They are afraid of Trump and have been trying to destroy him from day 1 and have failed. Anyone with half a fukin brain can see how obvious this is unless your a complete brainwashed lib woke moron like a small percentage of you are on here.
    Points Awarded:

    KiDBaZkiT gave pilebuck13 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    Natty68 gave pilebuck13 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  23. #23
    Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 10,467
    Betpoints: 12174

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If they didn't find anything this will prove Trump's innocence.
    He's up on so many charges so it would be hard to say he's "innocent"?
    I believe it's about taking home classified documents that belong to the US people.
    This has also been done before but never has a private home been searched. I wonder why?
    As I said before it takes a lot to go this far.
    We'll see how it unfolds in the weeks to come.
    Points Awarded:

    JohnGalt2341 gave Mike Huntertz 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  24. #24
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,966
    Betpoints: 415

    All
    bs

    The Trump obsession

  25. #25
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,857
    Betpoints: 300

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    He's up on so many charges so it would be hard to say he's "innocent"?
    I believe it's about taking home classified documents that belong to the US people.
    This has also been done before but never has a private home been searched. I wonder why?
    As I said before it takes a lot to go this far.
    We'll see how it unfolds in the weeks to come.
    You wonder why? Your a special kinda fukin dip shit aren’t you? Wonder why? They have been absolutely trying to destroy trump for fukin the last 5 years are you serious right now? Fukin moron go run off a cliff
    Points Awarded:

    KiDBaZkiT gave pilebuck13 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    SEAHAWKHARRY gave pilebuck13 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  26. #26
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,346
    Betpoints: 854


  27. #27
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,346
    Betpoints: 854

    Democrats are so scared of Trump running again that it is comical. They know they won't be able to pull off the sham again.

    But to be honest, I don't think Trump has any intention of running again, he's just making them waste their time.

  28. #28
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,336
    Betpoints: 841

    Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Assholes like you have been saying the same thing for 10 years now.
    This is what being in a cult looks like

  29. #29
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,346
    Betpoints: 854

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    This is what being in a cult looks like
    No, this does.


  30. #30
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,857
    Betpoints: 300

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    This is what being in a cult looks like
    Are you blind to the corruption going on in our government in Ukraine right now you dip shit
    Points Awarded:

    19th Hole gave pilebuck13 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  31. #31
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,336
    Betpoints: 841

    Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post
    All the Trumpies on this board couldn't set a foot into Mar-A-Lago.....Trump would have them arrested. I hate Trump, but he knew how to play these simple penetrates.

    There are Trumpies that still think he is a good businessman, despite every bit of evidence to the contrary. To get all these retards to buy in, is actually pretty damn impressive.
    The cult is very strong bro. they even said the difference between the Jim Jones cult and the one these braindead jackasses are in is that the Jones cult gave them the koolaid for free. Could you imagine raising 250 million from these asshats to fight election fraud and not spending a penny of it and these nitwits still think he is a good man lol.
    Points Awarded:

    JohnGalt2341 gave Thor4140 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Mac4Lyfe gave Thor4140 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  32. #32
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,336
    Betpoints: 841

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Are you blind to the corruption going on in our government in Ukraine right now you dip shit
    Now this is a far right republican who is a union member. Enuf said.

  33. #33
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,336
    Betpoints: 841

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Are you blind to the corruption going on in our government in Ukraine right now you dip shit
    Is this what Hannity is talking about tonight you gullible smuck.

  34. #34
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 76,553
    Betpoints: 5088

    Unbelievable! The Democrats in power have fully politically weaponized the DOJ and FBI now.

    Got revolution 2.0?

  35. #35
    hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-25-11
    Posts: 2,878
    Betpoints: 20000

    f-k the corrupt government & d---h to everything left time for a revolution & civil war K--L them all f-k liberals, woke & DEMONCRATS

1234 ... Last
Top