dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1666

there is a basic difference between the right and the left and one of those difference is very evident in post 210. there comes a point in time when you or me or anybody must think...I made a mistake here this guy is a criminal and a traitor which he is. this isn't an opinion this is fact a fact most of you watched on television.

big difference my friends. justice and fair play on the left and just the opposite on the right. how can you deny it and at at the same time support a traitor. you can't.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25800

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7753

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    you know what continues to make me absolutely crazy. listen, we have difference of opinions on political ideas. and that is perfectly fine. I think you are stupid, and you believe I am stupid and that is fine. I present facts and you well most of you don't present facts so lets skip that line. but, my point is this:

how in god's great name can you guys watch Trump lead an insurrection and still support him. this I can tell you with absolute certainty if a D was involved in something like that I would not, not only stop supporting him I would want him in prison. how can you watch him lead a bunch of crazy bastards to our capitol building and those assholes produced blood shed. how do you still support him. are you crazy?

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3151

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    The problem with this is that you are assuming your twitter feed is admissible evidence in a court of law. Hint (because you're not very bright): It's not.

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO

I want all the trumptards to think long and hard about this...

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO

My Prediction is before the end of September.

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JohnGalt2341

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO

Trumptards are absolutely devastated tonight. Love it!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

DwightShrute

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8836

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Trumptards are absolutely devastated tonight. Love it!
    Can celebrate for sure now with your get out jail and stay out of jail free cards. Dems have it all. Hopefully that changes soon!

jackpot269
    Baiter
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11269

Why would Ghislaine Maxwell be on a Democrat starter pack?
    Jeffrey Epstein’s former pilot testified in Ghislaine Maxwell’s sex trafficking trial Tuesday that a who’s who of powerful men, including former Presidents Bill Clinton and Donald Trump, flew aboard Epstein’s private plane.
    Acosta, who recently resigned as President Donald Trump’s Labor Secretary after facing questions about his role in the much-criticized plea deal. Earlier this year, a federal judge in Florida ruled that Acosta's office had violated the rights of Epstein's alleged victims for failing to confer with them in advance of the signing of the non-prosecution agreement with Epstein.

But as I keep saying all the criminals in both parties should be arrested and have their day in court not just Trump but all!! If you accuse them you should be made to produce evidence or face prosecution yourself that would shut a lot of news people up! Fox would be silent
    Why dont any GOP supporters at SBR not want all criminals in both parties prosecuted because they are afraid of the out come, why would you not want criminals to pay the price they would have no support for you!
    GOP only wants others to pay the price if their in your party your OK with what ever they do!! Or at least, not one of you ever say it here !!

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13569

This slimeball and his mob thought he was going to overthrow THE American Democracy. He even convinced his stupid REPUBLICANS that Pence had the right to overturn the election!! All the STUPID REPUBLICANS BELIEVED THIS and they are now spending time with BIG BUBBA!! I MEAN YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!! If Trump would say the country is going to be nuked tomorrow but you can come to my home tonight and ill have the kool-aid waiting for you, MILLIONS WOULD SHOW UP!! Jim Jones is trying to get out of his grave. He had only 1500 cult members and they all drank the kool-aid.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9032

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    What is funny is how this riles up you and Kermit but being lied to is fine with the two of you gullible fools. 250 million raised to fight election fraud and not a penny spent lets get riled up about Thor not posting the way we like LMFAO

DwightShrute

The dems using the FBI to attack their political enemies and tards are fine with it. Shocker.

Tards will shit all over a kid to wanted to protect his community while at the same time cheering those who burn, loot and kill in the name of a career criminal who beat up a pregnant woman and who was high on fentanyl and methamphetamines while was passing off fake twenties the day he died.

Tards will cheer democrats when they say "we must fight" but call it "inciting violence" when the Right does it.

The FBI raided Giuliani's place, took all his electronic devices and found nothing. The FBI raided the guy who runs Project veritas and same thing. Nothing. Tards of course were saying the same things back then what they are saying about Trump.

Tards want the country to fail. They want a tyrannical government.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    This slimeball and his mob thought he was going to overthrow THE American Democracy. He even convinced his stupid REPUBLICANS that Pence had the right to overturn the election!! All the STUPID REPUBLICANS BELIEVED THIS and they are now spending time with BIG BUBBA!! I MEAN YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!! If Trump would say the country is going to be nuked tomorrow but you can come to my home tonight and ill have the kool-aid waiting for you, MILLIONS WOULD SHOW UP!! Jim Jones is trying to get out of his grave. He had only 1500 cult members and they all drank the kool-aid.
    except as per usual, you are making shit up.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25800

The problem with this is that you are assuming your twitter feed is admissible evidence in a court of law. Hint (because you're not very bright): It's not.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Republicans better not forget this day when they take back power in the House and Senate.

Republicans have a knack for being soft, lazy and just rolling with the flow. Washington swamp is real and there are a bunch of Republicans sunk in that swamp deep. Rhino's!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 757

I'm surprised to see that there are some people that really think President Trump is dumb enough to leave documents hanging around his home. I don't care how much you hate Trump, you have to give the guy at least a little more credit than that.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16780

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I'm surprised to see that there are some people that really think President Trump is dumb enough to leave documents hanging around his home. I don't care how much you hate Trump, you have to give the guy at least a little more credit than that.
    Exactly his new safe was empty when the FBI sent in the safe cracker to open it.. Lol.

jackpot269
    Baiter

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Also don't forget innocent people don't plead the 5th, and I dont like loser I like winners then he lost

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 212

jackpot269
    Baiter

The first time in American history there was a need for the FBI to raid a former POTUS Home! Sad what's this world coming too!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 212

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    The first time in American history there was a need for the FBI to raid a former POTUS Home! Sad what's this world coming too!
    was there though?

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Speaking of naive...

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO

Inflation Reduction Act passes to fight climate change and trump's house raided in same week. Lovin it!

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO

DwightShrute

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11985

Inflation Reduction Act passes to fight climate change and trump's house raided in same week. Lovin it!
    Fight climate change? Lol. Sorry but all that wasted money is not going to change the temperature or whatever they are trying to do.

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Fight climate change? Lol. Sorry but all that wasted money is not going to change the temperature or whatever they are trying to do.
    Lol, this tells us everything about your understanding of climate change.

And, no, it will. It's expected to cut US emissions by 40%. You're an idiot and have no idea what's in the bill other than what far right media told you, but those are the facts.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9032

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 120

He's not going anywhere but the white house!
    Only prison is in you losers heads
    Full steam ahead!

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Exactly his new safe was empty when the FBI sent in the safe cracker to open it.. Lol.
    Says who? Orange turd. And you still believe everything he says like a dumb beeotch... LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    He's not going anywhere but the white house!
    Only prison is in you losers heads
    Full steam ahead!
    You never finished high school did you?

First ... 45678910 ... Last