1. #176
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 37,911
    Betpoints: 9786

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Trump appointee Federal Judge signed off on the MAL Search Warrant.

    https://nypost.com/2022/08/09/judge-...ffrey-epstein/

    Why is it that Trump appointed so many Democrats who are out to get him?

  2. #177
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 76,520
    Betpoints: 5075

    Republicans are absolutely raging in Congress over this Presidential HOME RAID! The news is blowing up.

    Dems absolutely over reached on this move!

  3. #178
    Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-15-09
    Posts: 29,463

    One cannot judge this event if one is seething or cheering with political bias.

    It has nothing to do with that.

    Timeline on this decision and its final implementation in order to find or retreive national documents which Trump took to Mar-a-Lago goes back months. This was not a reckless decision to go in.

    All that time, Trump knew he was not cooperating. He also knew he is not entitled to possess documents that are the property of the United States, not his personal property.

    So, to me the question is not why did the raid happen.

    The question is what did Trump not remit to the National Archives and why was it important enough to risk this raid ?

    The next question is, was he tipped off ? Were documents destroyed or moved ahead of time ?

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ed/ar-AA10ui3r

    I have no reason to believe or disbelieve the White House claim that it was not alerted in advance concerning the exact timing.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ys/ar-AA10ulXp

  4. #179
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 37,901
    Betpoints: 7360

    The search warrant would have come with an affidavit that supported the warrant. Trump has that affidavit. If it's total BS, why doesn't he just go ahead and release it and show us all that it's BS?

  5. #180
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 37,901
    Betpoints: 7360

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Republicans are absolutely raging in Congress over this Presidential HOME RAID! The news is blowing up.

    Dems absolutely over reached on this move!
    How can you possibly know that when you haven't seen the search warrant and the supporting affidavit, and you don't know what they were looking for or what they found. Is there anything at all that could come to light that would change your mind?

  6. #181
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 76,520
    Betpoints: 5075

    ^ Clinton's were clearly above the law and the Trump's are not. That's all I know.

    Lady justice is not blind anymore under this current FBI, DOJ and Joe Biden administration!


  7. #182
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,329
    Betpoints: 829

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Republicans are absolutely raging in Congress over this Presidential HOME RAID! The news is blowing up.

    Dems absolutely over reached on this move!
    Hey dummy hasn’t it sunk into that thick head of yours that the fbi director appointed by Donald Trump is the one who directed the raid. For fuks sakes man get a life. How many time does rightwing media have to fool you fo you to realize you are in fact a fool.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Greget

  8. #183
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,329
    Betpoints: 829

    [IMG] [/IMG]

  9. #184
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,329
    Betpoints: 829

    Look at this phony pussy. Now Trump tried to hang this coward and he is still groveling at his feet

    [IMG] [/IMG]

  10. #185
    MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-10
    Posts: 8,451
    Betpoints: 3660

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Look at this phony pussy. Now Trump tried to hang this coward and he is still groveling at his feet

    [IMG] [/IMG]
    ‘Female Thor’ on the case!



    So stupid, you can’t even figure out how to post a picture without the ‘IMG’…..

    Idiot…..


    FAIL…..

    72884499-6-F7-F-41-CB-BAE2-6-D30326-F8354
    Last edited by MaltedHopsFrenzy; 08-09-22 at 07:06 PM.

  11. #186
    b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-24-11
    Posts: 8,808
    Betpoints: 6131


  12. #187
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,497
    Betpoints: 4135

    so the judge that signed it used to be Epstein's lawyer and donated to Obama and Jeb Bush.

    Oh and there's this ...



  13. #188
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,497
    Betpoints: 4135

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    so the judge that signed it used to be Epstein's lawyer and donated to Obama and Jeb Bush.

    Oh and there's this ...


    and this ...


  14. #189
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,329
    Betpoints: 829

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    The search warrant would have come with an affidavit that supported the warrant. Trump has that affidavit. If it's total BS, why doesn't he just go ahead and release it and show us all that it's BS?
    Same reason he wouldn’t show his taxes. The slob is guilty as fuk. One bright spot I heard is that in his safe they finally found his healthcare plan. Can’t wait to see it. Everyone who is in the top one percent is insured and the rest of us can go fuk ourselves has been the leak.

  15. #190
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,329
    Betpoints: 829

    Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    ‘Female Thor’ on the case!



    So stupid, you can’t even figure out how to post a picture without the ‘IMG’…..

    Idiot…..


    FAIL…..

    72884499-6-F7-F-41-CB-BAE2-6-D30326-F8354
    What is funny is how this riles up you and Kermit but being lied to is fine with the two of you gullible fools. 250 million raised to fight election fraud and not a penny spent lets get riled up about Thor not posting the way we like LMFAO

  16. #191
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,497
    Betpoints: 4135

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    It takes a lot of info to get a search warrent, a ton for a former POTUS>
    Where there is smoke there is fire!
    but is there really? Did you forget the FBI's forged warrant's they submitted to the FISA court in order to spy on the Trump campaign? The agent went to prison after it was discovered what he did. Meanwhile the fake news media were calling this spying all a bunch on nonsense and just another conspiracy theory.

    What about FBI deputy director McCabe who was fired for lying to congress. What about Comey who took confidential info from the FBI and gave it to his neighbor? FBI lovebirds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page's secret text messages about how they will undermine the Trump campaign?

    The FBI higher-ups needs to be taken out and replaced with non partisan people. Its a joke currently.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: b1slickguy

  17. #192
    jackpot269
    You are blind to the truth
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 9,296
    Betpoints: 6090

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^ Clinton's were clearly above the law and the Trump's are not. That's all I know.

    Lady justice is not blind anymore under this current FBI, DOJ and Joe Biden administration!

    So how many times has the Trump's been in court on a criminal charge? For all of his adult life Trump has been above it and no one should be! All criminals should be arrested and have a day in court not just Trump but its a good place to start!

  18. #193
    themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-13
    Posts: 4,858
    Betpoints: 11979

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Look at this phony pussy. Now Trump tried to hang this coward and he is still groveling at his feet

    [IMG] [/IMG]
    Trump tried to hang him? And when exactly did this happen? Dam you people are fukin crazy.

  19. #194
    themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-13
    Posts: 4,858
    Betpoints: 11979

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I heard Trump paid $7.55 in taxes last year.
    Good for him. And how exactly did you "hear this"?Do you somehow have access to his tax returns or are you just telling another one of your 179 different lies that you tell daily.

  20. #195
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1013

    getting serious my friends.

    just read an article Trump and Trump's lawyers have been negotiating with the FBI for quite a while. don't know if that is true but here is what I do know, you do know, trump does know and the world knows. Trump will never ever in one billion years turn over the files and papers he has been asked to turn over. IMO, that may very well be why this raid had to happen. what we all know beyond any doubt Trump will never be honest in anything. I guess the FBI knows it also.

  21. #196
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 76,520
    Betpoints: 5075

    Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    So how many times has the Trump's been in court on a criminal charge? For all of his adult life Trump has been above it and no one should be! All criminals should be arrested and have a day in court not just Trump but its a good place to start!
    Please tell me again what criminal laws Trump broke during his Presidency? His mean tweets is all you Democrat Trump hating fools can come up with..

    2024 TRUMP MAGA!!! He's got my vote as Joe Biden is a frigg'n retard!

  22. #197
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1013

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Please tell me again what criminal laws Trump broke during his Presidency? His mean tweets is all you Democrat Trump hating fools can come up with..

    2024 TRUMP MAGA!!! He's got my vote as Joe Biden is a frigg'n retard!
    Jib: your question is what we are all trying to figure out right now. Including the FBI and the justice department.

  23. #198
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1013

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    but is there really? Did you forget the FBI's forged warrant's they submitted to the FISA court in order to spy on the Trump campaign? The agent went to prison after it was discovered what he did. Meanwhile the fake news media were calling this spying all a bunch on nonsense and just another conspiracy theory.

    What about FBI deputy director McCabe who was fired for lying to congress. What about Comey who took confidential info from the FBI and gave it to his neighbor? FBI lovebirds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page's secret text messages about how they will undermine the Trump campaign?

    The FBI higher-ups needs to be taken out and replaced with non partisan people. Its a joke currently.


    oh my gosh, you did it again. oh dear Jesus.

  24. #199
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 76,520
    Betpoints: 5075

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Jib: your question is what we are all trying to figure out right now. Including the FBI and the justice department.
    Witch hunt and a nothing burger as usual again. What classified document in his home that he could have had declassified during his Presidency are they looking for? It's laughable with this raid on his home!

    Just keep attacking Trump with BS garbage Democrats! You only looks more stupid doing it!



  25. #200
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1013

    I am torn between what most of us on the left believes to be a good thing. naturally what I mean is this raid. but, what I find so amusing is the uproar in the asshole party. WTF, they were all cheers when Clinton was being investigated. and btw what she was charged with is absolutely zero compared to what the FBI and the justice department believe Trump may be guilty of. and I don't know what that is but bet your balls and your pp it is something very very serious. oh and btw when the FBI conducts this type of operation their success is tremendously high.

    the reason I am torn is I don't really know if I want trump in prison (and I do) or if I would rather him run again for president (and I do) pretty difficult to run for president when behind bar. SOB it is a type of quandary. look it up my slew you can use it next week.

  26. #201
    b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-24-11
    Posts: 8,808
    Betpoints: 6131

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Jib: your question is what we are all trying to figure out right now. Including the FBI and the justice department.

  27. #202
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 76,520
    Betpoints: 5075

    If this is the new standard under the law let's raid the Clinton's home. Hunter Biden and Joe's Delaware home also. Equal justice under the law no?

  28. #203
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,329
    Betpoints: 829

    Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Trump tried to hang him? And when exactly did this happen? Dam you people are fukin crazy.
    trump didn’t personally try to hang him you retard but his retard followers were going too. Did you watch any of the Jan 6th hearings or did Fox News tell you not to. Was this another democratic witch hunt like the newest one even tho it was 99 percent of republicans testifying against him. A life long registered republicans FBI director who trump appointed directing this raid.
    I would ask you to open up your eyes and mind if i thought that might help but we all know i would be talking to a doorknob.

  29. #204
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1013

    I do not like to make predictions like the crazies do. I steer away from making them because it is foolish. but, I do like to look at facts and produce possible and probable scenarios. now, the right will do what they always do and call this "a witch hunt". and naturally they have no facts concerning the witch hunt comment. no facts at all. the FBI very seldom deals in witch hunts. no, this raid has huge evidence and facts behind it. if you don't realize that well you are living in a different universe.

    so no predictions but allow me to make this observation. things are starting to look bad for the orange asshole. and this is another observation. right now at this point of time trumps sphincter muscles (both of them) are twitching terribly. look it up mr slew, you can use it later.

  30. #205
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,105
    Betpoints: 4134

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I am torn between what most of us on the left believes to be a good thing. naturally what I mean is this raid. but, what I find so amusing is the uproar in the asshole party. WTF, they were all cheers when Clinton was being investigated. and btw what she was charged with is absolutely zero compared to what the FBI and the justice department believe Trump may be guilty of. and I don't know what that is but bet your balls and your pp it is something very very serious. oh and btw when the FBI conducts this type of operation their success is tremendously high.

    the reason I am torn is I don't really know if I want trump in prison (and I do) or if I would rather him run again for president (and I do) pretty difficult to run for president when behind bar. SOB it is a type of quandary. look it up my slew you can use it next week.
    Trump is the most dangerous person in America, he belongs in jail, having him run would put our Democracy in grave danger. Don't underestimate the number of dumb fuks who would still vote for Trump. These azzholes had their own heads shoved so far up their own asses by Fox News and other far right media, that even after having been spoonfed video and audio PROOF of Trump's crimes, they still think he is the 2nd coming of Jesus.
    Points Awarded:

    dante1 gave Greget 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  31. #206
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1013

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Witch hunt and a nothing burger as usual again. What classified document in his home that he could have had declassified during his Presidency are they looking for? It's laughable with this raid on his home!

    Just keep attacking Trump with BS garbage Democrats! You only looks more stupid doing it!




    FBI does not deal with nothing burgers my friend. do you think if you print it and hope for it, it might come true. listen my friend I am not making predictions about anything. but, this is serious shit and I believe you know it.

  32. #207
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,497
    Betpoints: 4135

    Great stuff.


  33. #208
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 29,984
    Betpoints: 331

    So the president with the lowest approval ratings in our lives just had his department of justice’s FBI raid the private home of the leading candidate to replace him in the next election? This is banana republic third world level crazy. And scary.

    - Clay Travis

  34. #209
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 76,520
    Betpoints: 5075

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    FBI does not deal with nothing burgers my friend. do you think if you print it and hope for it, it might come true. listen my friend I am not making predictions about anything. but, this is serious shit and I believe you know it.
    Yeah right, Dante wake up - Russia Russia Russia Trump collusion witch hunt for years was so corrupt in the end. FBI!!

    I bet you think Hunter Biden's laptop is still Russia misinformation, right? FBI covering that up as well..


  35. #210
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1013

    you know what continues to make me absolutely crazy. listen, we have difference of opinions on political ideas. and that is perfectly fine. I think you are stupid, and you believe I am stupid and that is fine. I present facts and you well most of you don't present facts so lets skip that line. but, my point is this:

    how in god's great name can you guys watch Trump lead an insurrection and still support him. this I can tell you with absolute certainty if a D was involved in something like that I would not, not only stop supporting him I would want him in prison. how can you watch him lead a bunch of crazy bastards to our capitol building and those assholes produced blood shed. how do you still support him. are you crazy?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JohnGalt2341

First ... 3456789 ... Last
Top