stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2186

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Protest what? He isn't the President. I'm far more concerned about the retard in office right now than I am about Trump.

It's funny though because you Lefties are more worried about Trump than you are about your retard fukking everything up.
    Xiden is the worst potus all-time. what he and garland did yesterday sealed both their fates. garland will be impeached in January and so will Xiden

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9909

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    And this is just the short list he also stiffed employees when he got those contractors plus the fake Foundation
    You sound like a broken record. He did a bang up job as president. Period. Biden gets in and by August the Taliban is somehow back in power with $85 billion in US armaments and leasing the major strategic airfield that the US built (Bagram) to China.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1373

Sounds like Trump already knew that something was gong to happen.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8836

Democrats desperately fearing another Trump run because they know they will lose. Trying to disqualify Trump by any means necessary now. Dems can't easily rig this next election like they did the last one so they are now going to the FBI and DOJ to do their dirty work.

Trump always up against it. Republicans are really pissed off right now!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3044

FBI is as corrupt as they come.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    FBI is as corrupt as they come.
    Can't be trusted anymore. American people know this now! The FBI was in charge of the Russia Russia Russia Mueller crap as well. Dems have weaponized the FBI in their behalf for sure. That's scary!!

Funny thing is Trump always supported law enforcement. FBI lower ranks have to be rattled BIG TIME right about now. I feel sorry for the legit FBI agents just trying to do the right thing..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-09-22 at 10:09 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave JIBBBY 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1373

stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO

Sounds like Trump already knew that something was gong to happen.

exact same date Nixon resigned. they wanted a political theatre event staged in an attempt to try and criminalize Trump. over 40 heavily armed agents, in Ryder trucks. total joke
    was a huge week of primary wins for trump backed candidates, especially in AZ
    all the security state/doj did was further expose themselves and no doubt about it now, Trump will run in ‘24 now

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

YOU DON'T RAID FORMER PRESIDENTS HOMES!! That has never been done before..

Dems have completely crossed the line and hopes are there will be hell to pay for that. Republicans in congress are sounding off!

Dems better watch their backs when the Republicans regain the House and Senate in 5 months!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

jackpot269
    Baiter
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11269

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    You sound like a broken record. He did a bang up job as president. Period. Biden gets in and by August the Taliban is somehow back in power with $85 billion in US armaments and leasing the major strategic airfield that the US built (Bagram) to China.
    What if I say Biden worst president ever and Trump 2nd are you any happier!! My above post had nothing to do with his TIME as POTUS that's a whole other conversation, he was a POS long before then, first time I ever heard of him in the early 1990's it was about him screwing his employees, long before he got in politics, and the media loved him back then all the ones he hates now!!
    . Its great that you have to think someone is worse to think Trump was a good POTUS

here is more of that broken record, like every other Republican POTUS since RR HE left the country worse off than he got it!! Period
    Last edited by jackpot269; 08-09-22 at 10:29 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave jackpot269 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8109

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Dems have completely crossed the line and hopes are there will be hell to pay for that. Republicans in congress are sounding off!

Dems better watch their backs when the Republicans regain the House and Senate in 5 months!
    The FBI didn't "raid" it and it wasn't "done by Democrats". The FBI Director that Trump personally appointed personally signed off on it, as well as a Federal Judge. Has nothing to do with Democrats.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackpot269

stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO

doj and fbi went to a radical banana republic judge for a signature: FL's own bruce reinhart. Pal of jeffrey epstein
    used a local FL judge xiden and garland, two total morons
    then sent in 40-50 heavily armed agents who had a confrontation with secret service agents. far from peaceful. used Ryder trucks to ship in all the weapons

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11985

Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post
    This is the moron I am talking about. They are convinced Trump put America first.

Goddamn MAGA hats were made in China, Ivanka continued to produce her clothes in Indonesia, he became fukkking besties with North Korea, he promised them a wall paid for by Mexico (Didn't happen), he promised them "the best healthcare insurance in the world" and Trump couldn't even manage to deliver a health care plan....but my favorite--- this m'fukkker had Trump University closed for fraud, he stiffed countless mom and pop contractors in Atlantic City, he mocked a Gold Star family, --- and yet idiots are convinced "he put America first"
    Like I said before he put America first. Original Maga hats were not made in China. There were counterfeits that came from China that were not the real ones. Nice try though. So he negotiated with enemies. What's wrong with that? Did you see any more missile tests or threats from North Korea after he met with Kim? And the wall was being built until slow Joe stopped it his first day in office. And yes Mexico was paying for it through higher tariffs. I can go on with your other lies and give you about a hundred other examples of how Trump put America first but I don't enjoy arguing with idiots. TRUMP 2024!!!!!!!!!

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11985

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Yeah they only impeached CLinton over cigar fking
    That is not why he was impeached. He was impeached for perjury of a grand jury and obstruction of justice. If he didn't lie about it he probably would have not been impeached.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO

Who cares

Worry about making money not other peoples lives

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    The FBI didn't "raid" it and it wasn't "done by Democrats". The FBI Director that Trump personally appointed personally signed off on it, as well as a Federal Judge. Has nothing to do with Democrats.

Fake news you bought that lie D2! That was completely set up by the Democrats as the FBI out of the State Washington executed the order.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Fake news you bought that lie D2! That was completely set up by the Democrats as the FBI out of the State Washington executed the order.
    The FBI with the Director that was appointed by Trump. Did the Democrats get him planted for Trump to appoint?

Also, the warrant had to be signed off by a Federal Judge with a finding of probable cause.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The FBI with the Director that was appointed by Trump. Did the Democrats get him planted for Trump to appoint?

Also, the warrant had to be signed off by a Federal Judge with a finding of probable cause.
    This order came through the DOJ and was signed off. FBI in Washington had a play in it also. I don't care about a former Trump appointed FBI guy as he's surely shifted in his politics.. It happens.

What was done was done and at the highest levels.. YOU DON'T RAID PRESIDENTS HOMES AND SEIZE THEIR BELONGINGS! Former presidents especially when they are out of office!

It's just a low blow and sets a bad example for the future of things to come in this Country!

Should we serve a search warrant on Joe and Hunter Biden for their alleged infractions? Should we raid Hillary Clinton's home for her mishaps, how about Obama for racial division, Bush Jr for being an idiot, etc..

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

This order came through the DOJ and was signed off. FBI in Washington had a play in it also. I don't care about a former Trump appointed FBI guy as he's surely shifted in his politics.. It happens.

What was done was done and at the highest levels.. YOU DON'T RAID PRESIDENTS HOMES AND SEIZE THEIR BELONGINGS! Former presidents especially when they are out of office!

It's just a low blow and sets a bad example for the future of things to come in this Country!

Should we serve a search warrant on Joe and Hunter Biden for their alleged infractions? Should we raid Hillary Clinton's home for her mishaps, how about Obama for racial division, Bush Jr for being an idiot, etc..
    Ex-Presidents (and Presidents) are not immune from the laws. Actually, in some cases, they have heightened responsibilities. Flaunt the law at your own peril. It's a good example for the country.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Just keeps getting better for 'Ol Trumpy.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8314

Kind of ironic that this was the same thing Hillary was intentionally doing.

I think Americans are numb to these dem hoaxes at this point.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump appointee Federal Judge signed off on the MAL Search Warrant.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/09/judge-...ffrey-epstein/

Why is it that Trump appointed so many Democrats who are out to get him?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8801

Protest what? He isn't the President. I'm far more concerned about the retard in office right now than I am about Trump.

It's funny though because you Lefties are more worried about Trump than you are about your retard fukking everything up.
    Huh? The US is in the best shape in years. EVERYONE that wants a job can get a job. There is no reason to not make money today. Iím neither left or right, so I donít understand what you mean when you say Biden is fukking up? Please explain or are you just getting info from Fox and friends?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    And this is just the short list he also stiffed employees when he got those contractors plus the fake Foundation
    Filed bankruptcy dozens of times to Fukk over small business owners. Refused to pay businesses for doing work for him. Wrote a book on how he stiffs people and the art of the con. Cheated in business, cheated on his wives, cheated on his supporters. This is who these guys worship.
    Points Awarded:

JohnGalt2341 gave Mac4Lyfe 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22801

Defund the FBI

Mac4Lyfe

Just keeps getting better for 'Ol Trumpy.

I heard Trump paid $7.55 in taxes last year.

Mac4Lyfe

Ron DeSantis signed off on this warrant. He had to know…

Republicans do not want Trump o run again. They know there’s no way he could win.

jackpot269
    Baiter

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Filed bankruptcy dozens of times to Fukk over small business owners. Refused to pay businesses for doing work for him. Wrote a book on how he stiffs people and the art of the con. Cheated in business, cheated on his wives, cheated on his supporters. This is who these guys worship.
    I understand that most that love or hate him its about politics but I avoided the rush, I've been not liking him since the early 1990's when a lot of these people were not even born yet!

RoyBacon

Except for myself, husband, Hunter and Joe and of course Hillary, NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!!

-Nancy Pelosi

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9032

Cept your boy APOINTED the FBI director!

jackpot269
    Baiter

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Except for myself, husband, Hunter and Joe and of course Hillary, NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!!

-Nancy Pelosi
    I don't think I would believe her Roy, the evidence says different! politics makes strange bed fellows never thought I would see Roy promoting nancy

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9032

Too bad rump wasn't home when they raided. Wouldn't it be funny him having to come out hand cuffed in his depends diaper?

RoyBacon

Just checked Bet365

Trump +275
    DeSantis +275
    Biden +600
    Newsome +1400

Real money players are ignoring this latest hoax.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Just checked Bet365

Trump +275
    DeSantis +275
    Biden +600
    Newsome +1400

Real money players are ignoring this latest hoax.
    If last election proved anything, itís these books are clueless about this stuff. Absolutely lost.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump or Desantis wins in 2024 easily. No one likes Biden or the way America is being ran right now or the world under his watch.

You got inflation up the ass, China and Russia getting froggy, the Biden Aghan pull out was a disaster, etc.

This President sucks ass, is old as fock with dementia and everyone knows it! Even the level headed Democrats know it now and don't want him to run again..

First ... 2345678 ... Last