Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11646

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Full steam ahead! Trump!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

newton0038
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 324

Can't wait to see what SNL put together for this current event. Lots of time before Saturday to have some great skits rehearsed.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8403

Quote Originally Posted by newton0038 View Post
    Can't wait to see what SNL put together for this current event. Lots of time before Saturday to have some great skits rehearsed.
    they don't have new shows until late September pal

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8083

Quote Originally Posted by newton0038 View Post
    SNL is dead.
    "SNL's rating keep going down because the writing is sophomoric, the skits are mean-spirited and cliched instead of clever or funny, and people are simply worn ..."

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1320

The person who should be worries is Hunter Biden. When the Republicans take over the house, the revenge hearings will ensue. And Hunter is obviously guilty of a lot of shit, although they may not want to go after the old man -- that may do the Dems a favor.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1373

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    The person who should be worries is Hunter Biden. When the Republicans take over the house, the revenge hearings will ensue. And Hunter is obviously guilty of a lot of shit, although they may not want to go after the old man -- that may do the Dems a favor.
    That is what is going to happen. America is going to vote to keep the show going and see what happens next.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25178

Hunter is a terrible piece of work, Joe had a very bad load the night when he was concieved!

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3673

Q was right. There was a storm coming!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8109

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Democrats are very powerful and corrupt and don't play by the rules anymore.
    Why did Trump appoint a "democrat"as head of
    FBI?

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 48

If we've devolved to the point where one party uses power to get revenge on the other party we should all be worried.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mike Huntertz, and jackpot269

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8801

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Jibby itís time for heads to just start exploding the time for talk is over either we start fighting to take back our country or we sit idle like a bunch of cowards
    Youre going to fight for Trump like the Capitol idiots?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    They would. That's Trump Derangement Syndrome.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    He said take our country back. He also mentioned he thinks both parties are corrupt. How come you Biden *** guzzlers make EVERYTHING about Trump? You guys think anyone who doesn’t like Biden is pro Trump. You guys are some sad individuals fighting for 90 year old man that can’t even read a teleprompter without fukking up.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8801

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    He said take our country back. He also mentioned he thinks both parties are corrupt. How come you Biden *** guzzlers make EVERYTHING about Trump? You guys think anyone who doesn’t like Biden is pro Trump. You guys are some sad individuals fighting for 90 year old man that can’t even read a teleprompter without fukking up.
    I don’t like Biden, what’s your point?

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1320

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    If we've devolved to the point where one party uses power to get revenge on the other party we should all be worried.
    You mean like the Democrats in the last 6 years? Non-stop bogus hearings?

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4132

Looks like bullshite

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8315

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Dark days for equal justice under the law. Democrats never get arrested or raided for anything ever. It's always Republicans.
    Yeah they only impeached CLinton over cigar fking

Fred The Hammer

I don't think he realizes that 65% of America wants someone else besides Trump or Biden in the White House. Just because trump is a dangerous narcissist that places himself above Democracy does not mean old man Biden is suddenly a good leader

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Yeah they only impeached CLinton over cigar fking
    Hand fkd a girl with one of those 90s cell phones once. Kind of hot at the time I think

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 97

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    It takes a lot of info to get a search warrent, a ton for a former POTUS>
    Where there is smoke there is fire!

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6425

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    A cult? Why exactly? Because I support a man who finally put America and it's people first? And who wasn't a fake President like we have now who is destroying the country on a weekly basis.
    This is the moron I am talking about. They are convinced Trump put America first.

Goddamn MAGA hats were made in China, Ivanka continued to produce her clothes in Indonesia, he became fukkking besties with North Korea, he promised them a wall paid for by Mexico (Didn't happen), he promised them "the best healthcare insurance in the world" and Trump couldn't even manage to deliver a health care plan....but my favorite--- this m'fukkker had Trump University closed for fraud, he stiffed countless mom and pop contractors in Atlantic City, he mocked a Gold Star family, --- and yet idiots are convinced "he put America first"
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave A Quant 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JohnGalt2341

teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1420

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    He's up on so many charges so it would be hard to say he's "innocent"?
    I believe it's about taking home classified documents that belong to the US people.
    This has also been done before but never has a private home been searched. I wonder why?
    As I said before it takes a lot to go this far.
    We'll see how it unfolds in the weeks to come.
    "That belong to the U.S. people." What, the folks at the federal agencies actually give a fukk about us NOW?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 212

A clear sky is not afreaid of rain.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Why did Trump appoint a "democrat"as head of
    FBI?
    Trump also appointed 3 "Democrat" Supreme Court Justices. Everything is controlled by "Democrats" now.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave pavyracer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 97

I like the spelling of WARRENT. Must be French

Kermit

So, is Trump in jail yet?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    I like the spelling of WARRENT. Must be French
    It's actually Creole like covfefe.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    So, is Trump in jail yet?
    Watch Fox News. They will let you know when he is in jail so you can rise up and protest in the streets and go visit the Capitol again peacefully like tourists. But don't steal the lectrant this time.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Watch Fox News. They will let you know when he is in jail so you can rise up and protest in the streets and go visit the Capitol again peacefully like tourists. But don't steal the lectrant this time.
    Protest what? He isn't the President. I'm far more concerned about the retard in office right now than I am about Trump.

It's funny though because you Lefties are more worried about Trump than you are about your retard fukking everything up.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1420

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Bunch of mouth breathers supporting Trump LOL
    Bunch of mouth breathers arguing over/supporting any political figures. Not one of them gives two shits about us.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Protest what? He isn't the President. I'm far more concerned about the retard in office right now than I am about Trump.

It's funny though because you Lefties are more worried about Trump, than you are your retard fukking everything up.
    Are you saying that Trump made America great again and Biden is fukking it up? America was great under Trump with 10% unemployment rate and now Biden fukked it up by bringing it down to 3.5%? They need to arrest Biden if this is true.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Trump also appointed 3 "Democrat" Supreme Court Justices. Everything is controlled by "Democrats" now.
    Including Trump, apparently. Is that the final plot twist?

jackpot269
    Baiter
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11269

Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post
    This is the moron I am talking about. They are convinced Trump put America first.

Goddamn MAGA hats were made in China, Ivanka continued to produce her clothes in Indonesia, he became fukkking besties with North Korea, he promised them a wall paid for by Mexico (Didn't happen), he promised them "the best healthcare insurance in the world" and Trump couldn't even manage to deliver a health care plan....but my favorite--- this m'fukkker had Trump University closed for fraud, he stiffed countless mom and pop contractors in Atlantic City, he mocked a Gold Star family, --- and yet idiots are convinced "he put America first"
    And this is just the short list he also stiffed employees when he got those contractors plus the fake Foundation

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9909

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    That is 100% where we are.

Oh and hiring 87,000 IRS agents too. Which is interesting direction to go when chain stores like Walgreens / Rite Aid are pulling out of major cities because of organized retail theft and Starbucks are closing locations in cities too because of lawlessness. Nothing to see therefore nothing done on crime or the borders.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11646

Quote Originally Posted by kermit View Post
    protest what? He isn't the president. I'm far more concerned about the retard in office right now than i am about trump.

It's funny though because you lefties are more worried about trump than you are about your retard fukking everything up.
    this

First 1234567 ... Last