rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9032

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    TDS causes a severe IQ drop. But have to admit it’s great comedy.
    Sure does. Reverse TDS is worse but it's only funny if you were kidding, of which you people aren't.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7753

DwightShrute

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ByeShea

JohnGalt2341
    The bloom on the rose is oft not wet.
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4358

TDS causes a severe IQ drop. But have to admit itís great comedy.
    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    seems as if you are willing to believe just about anything so long as its negative towards Trump. You still believe the Russian collusion lie and so many more I am sure. Its comedy.
    It may not be Melania, Jared, nor Ivanka. But it is almost certainly someone close to Trump. But let's talk about beliefs here for a second. Let me just cut and paste from a previous post in this thread so you can drink this in. I'm leaning on the side of people(Republican's close to Trump) testifying UNDER OATH. YOU... are believing people pleading the 5th(John Eastman, Jeffrey Clark, among others) more than 100 times because they KNOW they have broken the law. Good luck with that.

Here's post #76 from this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Trump's own LEGIT White House Lawyers all told him he was going to lose in the court rooms, and he did. They told him there was NO ELECTION FRAUD. They found NONE. This isn't Democrats telling him this. This is Bill Barr, this is his Campaign Advisors, people like Bill Stepien, this is his Justice Department Officials, this is his White House Advisors, this is his White House Council. These are people that were looking for election fraud. They found NONE. EVERYTHING had been debunked. EVERYONE knew it wasn't stolen. All these people I am mentioning, they told Trump REPEATEDLY, there was NO ELECTION FRAUD. They testified under oath that they told him this.
    The only people that went along with the LIE, are the ones putting shoe polish in their hair like Rudy, and a few others like John Eastman and Jeffrey Clark... all of these shitbags are pleading the 5th and begging for a pardon. This is not rocket science here. These guys are shitting their pants right now, I assure you.

And what did Trump do when all of his LEGIT WH Lawyers and staff told him he was going to lose in the court rooms? He started sending out "fund raising emails" like this one below.

He's making his "supporters" feel guilty... for not sending a BILLIONAIRE... money for a legal defense fund... for an election he damn well knows he lost fair and square. For anyone that hasn't figured out yet that Trump lost the election fair and square... Congratulations.... you are officially a Trump Cult member. You've been duped.

Do you really think the Democrats are smart enough to pull off the perfect crime in multiple states? Don't forget, when Trump lost the Iowa Caucuses in 2016 to Ted Cruz, he said that was rigged as well. Who do you think is telling the truth, the people testifying under oath? Or the ones pleading the 5th? This shit isn't hard to figure out here.

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

It may not be Melania, Jared, nor Ivanka.
    its almost certainly nobody.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 08-14-22 at 09:03 PM.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25178

If you had a kid who was up on many charges(and there are more) and his defense was "Hey Dad, it's a witch hunt I did none of those things...there out to get me!"
    Ya think maybe he's stretching the truth and ground him or give him a free pass?
    Where there is smoke there is fire!

jackpot269
    Baiter
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11269

It may not be Melania, Jared, nor Ivanka. But it is almost certainly someone close to Trump. But let's talk about beliefs here for a second. Let me just cut and paste from a previous post in this thread so you can drink this in. I'm leaning on the side of people(Republican's close to Trump) testifying UNDER OATH. YOU... are believing people pleading the 5th(John Eastman, Jeffrey Clark, among others) more than 100 times because they KNOW they have broken the law. Good luck with that.

Here's post #76 from this thread:

Very next next post was about democrats !! They will never take up the issue that Trumps on people spoke under oath, and they still act like it was someone out to get him All along when a few close to him had the courage to tell the truth
    Whenever I've brought this up to Dwight, Roy, Slew pick any of the ones that believe he walks on water and its always that same talking points :
    Democrats
    The media
    Deep state
    Trannies
    Hoax
    Trannies
    Hoax
    Trannies
    They been lying to you for years and still are!!

That's what they say never want to hear about the ones they been saying for years are great people but now they ain't because they told the truth, about Trump! The ones that were close to him
    Points Awarded:

JohnGalt2341 gave jackpot269 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1582

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Very next next post was about democrats !! They will never take up the issue that Trumps on people spoke under oath, and they still act like it was someone out to get him All along when a few close to him had the courage to tell the truth
    Whenever I've brought this up to Dwight, Roy, Slew pick any of the ones that believe he walks on water and its always that same talking points :
    Democrats
    The media
    Deep state
    Trannies
    Hoax
    Trannies
    Hoax
    Trannies
    They been lying to you for years and still are!!

That's what they say never want to hear about the ones they been saying for years are great people but now they ain't because they told the truth, about Trump! The ones that were close to him
    Edit

DwightShrute

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1582

[IMG] [/IMG]
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JohnGalt2341

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 540

Or they're just trying to hold him accountable

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5301

No matter Trump’s myriad flaws, the legal argument over whether or not he had used his presidential authority to declassify the documents seized by the FBI last Monday is contested by lawyers on both sides and no discernible reason has emerged for the cack-handed urgency.
    We’ve had a flurry of leaks from the DOJ and the White House in an attempt at post-facto justification for this precedent-setting law enforcement overreach. It’s nuclear secrets. It’s Jared Kushner and the Saudis. Leak, leak, leak to the usual suspects.

But we’ve seen this playbook before. The Russia hoax, two impeachments, Alpha Bank, the Steele Dossier, Carter Page, the FBI lovebirds, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Stormy Daniels, Michael Cohen, Michael Avenatti, Adam Schiff, and on and on relentlessly.

So, forgive us for being skeptical. When the same top Obama administration officials who ran the Russia hoax are now back in the White House and running the DOJ it’s hard not to believe they are up to their old tricks.

SEE ALSO

There’s no sainthood for Obama, National Archives in Trump FBI raid uproar

Mar-a-Lago was like throwing a match on a “tinderbox”, says Terry Turchie, former deputy assistant director of the FBI Counterterrorism division.
    “This is going to spiral out of control,” he says. “I think we are going to have a lot of trouble with people [who] are so upset. There is 1% of people we have to worry about that will react by going out and being violent and that will bring the full force of the government down on them — I wonder if that’s deliberate.”

Turchie, who captured the Unabomber and retired from the FBI in April 2001, says his “worst fear” is a major terrorist attack on an American city when the FBI has taken its eye off the ball.

“With the combination of reemergent alliances between Russia, China, Iran and North Korea, [with] al Qaeda spreading in Africa and roving bands of terrorists in Afghanistan, [with] a porous border where people can pour across, there could be a dirty nuclear bomb going off in an American city and we would have no idea who is doing it.”

He points out that the FBI has no idea how to find the 75 people (“probably more like 575”) on the terror watchlist who have come across the southern border.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8314

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    For what, making them cry?

And who was held accountable for Hillary's email server full of classified material? Who was held accountable for fake FISA warrants and the Russia, Russia, Russia hoax?

Dems are looking for a crime to hold trump accountable for. When they can't find one, they make one up. And they don't know when to stop.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8836

Trump wants his stuff back. FBI crooked as hell!!!

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 120

DwightShrute

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9909

For what specifically?

Stalin famously said, 'show me the man and I'll show you the crime' ... and raiding the opposition for no reason is straight out of the playbook. Very poor judgment.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Dems and fake news media are sure persistent with trying to bring down Trump, very creative also with each bogus claim they bring up. I'll give them that much!

jackpot269
    Baiter

Look im sure all POTUS going back before Nixion probably, way before him, have broke many laws to get to where they are, and very rich successful business men are no different, The biggest problem with Trump was he thought he was KING not POTUS and could do anything he wanted with the world watching and he would get away with it, or was above it.

Other POTUS would never say on tv, China should investigate the Bidens and give us the dirt! It should be in everyone's best interest (both party's) in the USA to keep all countries out of our elections. I know Republicans are grateful to Russia for the DNC and Hillary E-Mails but next time it may be your party, then how you going to feel about interference in our election by other countries

jackpot269
    Baiter

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    For what specifically?

Stalin famously said, 'show me the man and I'll show you the crime' ... and raiding the opposition for no reason is straight out of the playbook. Very poor judgment.
    If you don't know the ''what specifically?'' the poster is talking about you must not have read any of this thread or forum at all!

RoyBacon

Jack you have to admit dems have been screaming save democracy while all along they are trying to rig election laws and use the FBI to harass rivals.

They are wreaking our democracy.

The fake russia hoax, a pair of scammy impeachments, raiding Trump's house, trying to nationalize election laws and there is no end in sight. What's next Packing the SCOTUS? Making DC a state? Maybe planting evidence against Trump like the FISA warrants?

We are in a never ending hoax cycle for dems. Real Americans must step up this November.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9909

If you don't know the ''what specifically?'' the poster is talking about you must not have read any of this thread or forum at all!
    So nothing specifically. This is a little like the guy here who claims Trump told 40,000 lies yet has trouble dialing one up for the forum.

jackpot269
    Baiter

He was acquitted twice. The first one was the first total partisan impeachment in US history and the second was almost the same with only a couple losers like Romney who voted to impeach. That's called a sham.

It was a total waste of time and money. There was no chance he wouldn't be acquitted both times.
    The process the house does is called impeachment! If they send the case to the senate you have been impeached!

Romney cannot vote to impeach, he is a senator, he can vote to convict or remove impeaching is not the senates job.

The meme said they failed at impeachment which is not true they sent both to the senate there for he was impeached twice!
    They failed to convict or remove in the senate that's not what it said

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 540

For what, making them cry?

And who was held accountable for Hillary's email server full of classified material? Who was held accountable for fake FISA warrants and the Russia, Russia, Russia hoax?

Dems are looking for a crime to hold trump accountable for. When they can't find one, they make one up. And they don't know when to stop.
    For what? I guess we'll see. Apparently they said he had top secret classified documents. Now neither of us know if that is true, but if it is, he can explain to a judge why he had them and they'll decide his fate.

You're a reasonable person, not sure why you're taking such a strong stance here. If he had the docs and they were classified, do you not think the FBI should attempt to collect them? What if I had them?

As for Hillary, not sure what to day but its not pertinent to this situation.

DwightShrute

Look im sure all POTUS going back before Nixion probably, way before him, have broke many laws to get to where they are, and very rich successful business men are no different, The biggest problem with Trump was he thought he was KING not POTUS and could do anything he wanted with the world watching and he would get away with it, or was above it.

Other POTUS would never say on tv, China should investigate the Bidens and give us the dirt! It should be in everyone's best interest (both party's) in the USA to keep all countries out of our elections. I know Republicans are grateful to Russia for the DNC and Hillary E-Mails but next time it may be your party, then how you going to feel about interference in our election by other countries
    Russia interferes in other countries' elections. Hey guess what? USA does also. Crooked Hillary had an unauthorized server in some basement somewhere and it was hacked. That's no one's fault except Crooked's. It's not the republicans fault and its certainly not Trump's fault. When the FBI sent her a subpoena to handover the server, she deleted 33,000 emails, bleached the hard drive and had her staff smash all her electronic devices with hammers. The FBI did nothing. They never sent one agent with a warrant to her house. Instead, Comey said during testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee that Loretta Lynch, the attorney general during the FBI's investigation into Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's private email server, had asked him to refer to the inquiry as a "matter" instead of an "investigation."
    https://www.businessinsider.com/jame...-emails-2017-6

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUT TRUMP!

What did Trump actually do? Nothing!

DwightShrute

The process the house does is called impeachment! If they send the case to the senate you have been impeached!

Romney cannot vote to impeach, he is a senator, he can vote to convict or remove impeaching is not the senates job.

The meme said they failed at impeachment which is not true they sent both to the senate there for he was impeached twice!
    They failed to convict or remove in the senate that's not what it said
    Trump was acquitted twice. Getting impeached isn't too difficult. The fact they failed twice at convicting him in the impeachment shows how ridiculous it all was. They had nothing and that is why neither impeachment stuck. Like the Russian collusion and the Jan 6th sham and now the latest FBI raid bullshit. Its all just political using the press and the FBI for political prosecution. Its shameful and if you can't see it by now, then there's no way you ever will.

RoyBacon

For what? I guess we'll see. Apparently they said he had top secret classified documents. Now neither of us know if that is true, but if it is, he can explain to a judge why he had them and they'll decide his fate.

You're a reasonable person, not sure why you're taking such a strong stance here. If he had the docs and they were classified, do you not think the FBI should attempt to collect them? What if I had them?

As for Hillary, not sure what to day but its not pertinent to this situation.
    The whole thing is beyond ridiculous. Trump had the highest clearance in the land. And dems want to charge him with espionage and execute him? lol. Go ahead. Plant some evidence, get a special prosecutor Russia hoax style and go to town.

Just renumber, what goes around comes around.

Dems have decided there is no low that is too low. That's fine. But when Republicans take over I sure don't want to hear any crying when the paybacks start.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Over reach with this warrant! Dems suck ass!! Never has this been done before in US history. That's all you need to know!

Fishing expedition for the Jan 6. DOJ and FBI in Joe Biden's back pocket.

jackpot269
    Baiter

Russia interferes in other countries' elections. Hey guess what? USA does also. Crooked Hillary had an unauthorized server in some basement somewhere and it was hacked. That's no one's fault except Crooked's. It's not the republicans fault and its certainly not Trump's fault. When the FBI sent her a subpoena to handover the server, she deleted 33,000 emails, bleached the hard drive and had her staff smash all her electronic devices with hammers. The FBI did nothing. They never sent one agent with a warrant to her house. Instead, Comey said during testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee that Loretta Lynch, the attorney general during the FBI's investigation into Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's private email server, had asked him to refer to the inquiry as a "matter" instead of an "investigation."
    https://www.businessinsider.com/jame...-emails-2017-6

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUT TRUMP!

What did Trump actually do? Nothing!
    I agree TRUMP did nothing that's why he got beat by 7 million votes. Im glad we agree

He did say that about China, and Im glad you're not against other countries interfering with OUR elections, so you should not be against domestic interference either!!

Your first sentence, so that makes it ok !! I cant wait until Russia, China, or North Korea somebody does something to F up an election for the GOP you will be signing a different tune

Did I say it was the republicans fault or Trump's fault I said they were grateful when it happened. When it happens to them, as big of cry babies as they are it will be different
    Last edited by jackpot269; 08-15-22 at 05:10 PM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9032

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Dems and fake news media are sure persistent with trying to bring down Trump, very creative also with each bogus claim they bring up. I'll give them that much!
    In all seriousness, giving rumps MO, would you trust him with top secret documents held in his presence?

jackpot269
    Baiter

Trump was acquitted twice. Getting impeached isn't too difficult. The fact they failed twice at convicting him in the impeachment shows how ridiculous it all was. They had nothing and that is why neither impeachment stuck. Like the Russian collusion and the Jan 6th sham and now the latest FBI raid bullshit. Its all just political using the press and the FBI for political prosecution. Its shameful and if you can't see it by now, then there's no way you ever will.
    I used to think you were a smart person, what part of THAT MEME SAID THE IMPEACHMENT FAILED, IT DID NOT, IF IT HAD FAILED IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SENT TO THE SENATE. SHAME, HOAX, WHATEVER IT WAS SENT TO THE SENATE

jackpot269
    Baiter

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    So nothing specifically. This is a little like the guy here who claims Trump told 40,000 lies yet has trouble dialing one up for the forum.
    Dont know you said 40,000, but im sure at least that many, but you want one

He claimed on TV many times that other POTUS for decades, had tried to get the veterans bill passed and could not and he did !

The veterans Bill was passed when Obama was POTUS in 2014, I think was the year, that is sad taking credit for what Obama did.

One bonus lie !

The last POTUS didn't go after or get any high profile Terrorist, Osama Bin Laden (the highest of them all) was killed on Obama watch

So the other person didn't have one, there is you two

On the other one

Interfering with a government preceding
    Starting a riot

Im not listing more they have been listed hundreds of times on here and been very specific
    Last edited by jackpot269; 08-15-22 at 05:30 PM.

First ... 9101112131415 ... Last