d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7384

Melania is the mole for sure. That chick is brilliant.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5100

Biden's FBI was sniffing Melania's lingerie for 9 hours. Sick shit going on with the FBI!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4159

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Duhwit wrong again.. LMFAO!!! he is ALWAYS wrong. All top secret documents...

lol

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12186

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    That's my pick also.
    She would have heard stories about Tito from her parents and all the horrors.
    I doubt she wants the turd selling stuff to the Soviets so she ratted him out.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8681

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    IMHO:
    Garland and Wray knew domestic violence would be coming if they did a legal search. They thought it out and figured there was more at stake and were willing to risk it. Therefore I assume they have something BIG on the X-POTUS?
    I like the GOP Party but hate the orange turd. Like nobody knew that?
    I'd like to see a new leader free from the previous maniac's ties and then a Republican win next election.
    trump is the most dangerous man America has ever seen. He makes Benedict Arnold look like a choir boy.
    Trump most likely were going to sell these documents to Russia or China. Hang that fukkker for treason.

Of course Jibbby is going to condone this shit?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9811

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Trump most likely were going to sell these documents to Russia or China. Hang that fukkker for treason.

Literally eating popcorn right now.

DwightShrute

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

DOJ and FBI looking like an absolute laughing clown show after this Raid. Trump has been out of office for almost 2 years now then all of the sudden they decide to raid his house. It's like really?

FBI can't be trusted anymore or the DOJ under this Biden Presidency. Such a political back fire move!

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11979

IMHO:
    Garland and Wray knew domestic violence would be coming if they did a legal search. They thought it out and figured there was more at stake and were willing to risk it. Therefore I assume they have something BIG on the X-POTUS?
    I like the GOP Party but hate the orange turd. Like nobody knew that?
    I'd like to see a new leader free from the previous maniac's ties and then a Republican win next election.
    trump is the most dangerous man America has ever seen. He makes Benedict Arnold look like a choir boy.
    Lol. The most dangerous man? Why exactly? Because he lowered taxes, negotiated better trade deals? Or is it because there was peace all over the world during his Presidency? Doesn't sound too dangerous to me

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Lol. The most dangerous man? Why exactly? Because he lowered taxes, negotiated better trade deals? Or is it because there was peace all over the world during his Presidency? Doesn't sound too dangerous to me

themike78

Lol. Sell the documents. This is the funniest fake hoax accusation yet they have had on Trump. A billionare and he needs the money so badly he was going to sell top secret info that he kept in his office for 2 years and risk his life.You people are so fukin stupid. I didn't think it could get any worse with the fake accusations but you guys surprised me this time.

themike78

I still can't get over how dumb you people are. Ok. Don't you think if he were going to do that he would have hidden these documents a little better than having them sit in his office for 2 years. He knew the f.b.i was watching him. He has not committed any crime. So he had some declassified papers in his possession. No different than any other former President.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 315

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I still can't get over how dumb you people are. Ok. Don't you think if he were going to do that he would have hidden these documents a little better than having them sit in his office for 2 years. He knew the f.b.i was watching him. He has not committed any crime. So he had some declassified papers in his possession. No different than any other former President.
    Exactly and that's why the American people don't trust the FBI or DOJ anymore at all. This was a fishing search for Jan 6th stuff and they found nothing. Trying to spin it now with nuclear codes or some shit to save face.

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4140

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Exactly and that's why the American people don't trust the FBI or DOJ anymore at all. This was a fishing search for Jan 6th stuff and they found nothing. Trying to spin it now with nuclear codes or some shit to save face.
    You and the other far right ilk don't represent America. Frankly, if you voted for Trump,esp if you still support him, you're not an American, you're a traitor. Period.

Real Americans trust the FBI and the DOJ to do their job and investigate Trump

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

You and the other far right ilk don't represent America. Frankly, if you voted for Trump,esp if you still support him, you're not an American, you're a traitor. Period.

America has spoken. They want liberals gone. It's why Biden has the lowest rating in history

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14995

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    America has spoken. They want liberals gone. It's why Biden has the lowest rating in history
    Dems control the WH and Congress

Yes, America has spoken

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Dems control the WH and Congress

Yes, America has spoken
    Not for long. They fuked up. They failed. America wants them gone. The dumb were conned. Fleeced. It's all over soon

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

20 million watched the Trump case Greget boasts!

And the 300 million who didn't? Noone gives a fuk

Mike Huntertz

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    If not Melania then it's Jared. He got 2 BILLION from the Saudis for that $110B weapons deal.
    There were some un answered questions about all of that.
    He may have been the rat to save his sorry ass from prosecution procedures.
    The orange turd is starting to really smell now........................

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4589

You are such a little sissyboy crybaby. You have no idea what a real American is. Your just another ass hole who thinks Biden is not some puppet on a string. Trump exposed the FBI and the DOJ for the Demo-Nazi organizations they are. There will be a backlash against this demotard government..

You will be crying for years to come sissyboy..

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    You are such a little sissyboy crybaby. You have no idea what a real American is. Your just another ass hole who thinks Biden is not some puppet on a string. Trump exposed the FBI and the DOJ for the Demo-Nazi organizations they are. There will be a backlash against this demotard government..

You do? Do tell?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackpot269

Mike Huntertz

Say what??? How did he "expose" the FBI? He appointed Wray the head of the FBI!
    hahahahahaha

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21660

He really is a crybaby.
    Now he's chasing posters into non political boards.
    Like in Fred's thread, you know, you saw it.
    He's so tilted right now, he's going to explode.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    He really is a crybaby.
    Now he's chasing posters into non political boards.
    Like in Fred's thread, you know, you saw it.
    He's so tilted right now, he's going to explode.
    You get pretty emotional for a guy. No wonder your son turned out gay lol

rkelly110

JohnGalt2341
    The bloom on the rose is oft not wet.
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2376

If not Melania then it's Jared. He got 2 BILLION from the Saudis for that $110B weapons deal.
    There were some un answered questions about all of that.
    He may have been the rat to save his sorry ass from prosecution procedures.
    The orange turd is starting to really smell now........................
    Melania, Jared, or Ivanka. I'm thinking it's one of these 3. There's a good chance that after January 6th, Jared and Ivanka decided this has gone TOO far.

I can see it now.... maybe... 5 to 10 years from now... maybe even sooner... we will see Jared and Ivanka on 60 Minutes spilling the beans as to why they ratted Trump out on this Mar-a-Lago fiasco.

jackpot269
    You are blind to the truth
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6813

This has nothing to do with most dangerous man just a couple question about your postSo they had peace in Afghanistan, Syria and Egypt during his term, how about in south America, I could look it up, but useless, because you would still think there was peace on earth.

Yay Corporations have lower taxes and already didn't pay much if anything at all (most not all) now they have a lower place (percent) to start with to get to zero faster

jackpot269
    You are blind to the truth
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6813

Say what??? How did he "expose" the FBI? He appointed Wray the head of the FBI!
    hahahahahaha
    Didn't he say that people being investigated by the FBI should not be able to run for POTUS?

Taking the 5th was for people who were guilty?

Things people say when they think it will never be them! If your doing bad things be careful what you say, that stuff can come back and bit you!!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21660

That might be remotely hurtful if I had a son, I don't, so your words are like you, not releevent.
    Nice attempt though, lame, but nice try.

Idiots delight today at SBR.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18693

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Didn't he say that people being investigated by the FBI should not be able to run for POTUS?

Taking the 5th was for people who were guilty?

Things people say when they think it will never be them! If your doing bad things be careful what you say, that stuff can come back and bit you!!
    It may be possible to prove Trump said those things but those things must be false because he was under FBI investigation in 2016 while running for president and last week Trump did take the 5th although he possess the presumption of innocence in those pleadings as of today.

Trump may have been ignorant of the FBI's investigation in 2016 but when he did complain about being spied on late in 2016 only Trump's supporters took him seriously and his adversaries were convinced it was false and implied that Trump was lying.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

FBI screwed up again, nobody trusts them anymore.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8314

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Melania, Jared, or Ivanka. I'm thinking it's one of these 3. There's a good chance that after January 6th, Jared and Ivanka decided this has gone TOO far.

I can see it now.... maybe... 5 to 10 years from now... maybe even sooner... we will see Jared and Ivanka on 60 Minutes spilling the beans as to why they ratted Trump out on this Mar-a-Lago fiasco.
    TDS causes a severe IQ drop. But have to admit itís great comedy.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave RoyBacon 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post

seems as if you are willing to believe just about anything so long as its negative towards Trump. You still believe the Russian collusion lie and so many more I am sure. Its comedy.

First ... 891011121314 ... Last