1. #1
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,156
    Betpoints: 4152

    Liz Cheney accuses Trump of historic misconduct

    Largest criminal investigation in US History


  2. #2
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 8314





    Enjoy your new job TDSing on CNN. lol
    Points Awarded:

    DwightShrute gave RoyBacon 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  3. #3
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,156
    Betpoints: 4152

    We all know being an American isn't a popular opinion with trump supporters these days.. did you have anything else new or interesting to share?

  4. #4
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 8314

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    We all know being an American isn't a popular opinion with trump supporters these days.. did you have anything else new or interesting to share?
    When I stop laughing about an incumbent who previously ran unopposed losing a primary by 22 points I'll try again I reckon.

    Trash day is in 3 weeks for poor ole Hoaxing Lizzy.

  5. #5
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 8314

    It's hard to believe actually. I don't think this has ever happened unless a congressperson was in jail maybe.

    She won reelection in 2020 by 42%! That alone is next to impossible.

    And now her political career ends as a CNN nobody.

    Fugging TDS. I guess it's a horrible condition.

  6. #6
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,156
    Betpoints: 4152

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    It's hard to believe actually. I don't think this has ever happened unless a congressperson was in jail maybe.

    She won reelection in 2020 by 42%! That alone is next to impossible.

    And now her political career ends as a CNN nobody.

    Fugging TDS. I guess it's a horrible condition.
    I guess half of the Republican party has TDS too huh?

    Even ultra right wing media outlets owned by Rupert Murdoch are publishing anti trump articles after the Jan 6 hearings, but you are right about one thing, the fracture in the Republican party is unprecedented. Christian Nationalism vs Traditional Conservatism.. who will win?

  7. #7
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 8314

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    I guess half of the Republican party has TDS too huh?

    Even ultra right wing media outlets owned by Rupert Murdoch are publishing anti trump articles after the Jan 6 hearings, but you are right about one thing, the fracture in the Republican party is unprecedented. Christian Nationalism vs Traditional Conservatism.. who will win?
    All we know for sure is Hoaxing Lizzy is finished. Maybe she can get on The View???

    Republicans are united on an America First agenda. Could be Trump, Dr Ben, Dr Rice maybe DeSantis, Pence or Pompeo or 20 others.

    For your sake I hope it's not Trump.

  8. #8
    ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-08
    Posts: 8,020
    Betpoints: 18705


  9. #9
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1061

    the very fact Liz will probably lose says volumes about todays R party. Here is a girl who is ultra conservative and because she is speaking the truth about the most corrupt human being on the planet she will lose. think about that for a second or two. her life long commitment to R policy and conservative thought will be disregarded because she opposed tyranny and treason.

    what does that tell you concerning the current R party and people like mr Roy bragging about this issue. it tells you all you need to know concerning conservative thought. it was never about conservative thought. isn't that obvious?

  10. #10
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 8314

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    the very fact Liz will probably lose says volumes about todays R party. Here is a girl who is ultra conservative and because she is speaking the truth about the most corrupt human being on the planet she will lose. think about that for a second or two. her life long commitment to R policy and conservative thought will be disregarded because she opposed tyranny and treason.

    what does that tell you concerning the current R party and people like mr Roy bragging about this issue. it tells you all you need to know concerning conservative thought. it was never about conservative thought. isn't that obvious?

    Time to take out the trash.

  11. #11
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1061

    if you are a true conservative how do you defend abandoning Liz C? go ahead my pretend conservatives. make a valid, competent and common sense argument for abandoning a life long conservative in the defense of Trump. Is she lying? Are all the witnesses lying? If she is lying then I get it.

    go ahead make your argument.

  12. #12
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1061

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Time to take out the trash.
    perfectly makes my argument. first mr roy is not a real conservative and second and more importantly he has no real argument.

    again, and I mean this and it is not the first time I have written about it. a part of me, my bad angels would rejoice at four more years for trump. I would prefer prison but after prison trump with another victory might be the death of the asshole party. you may think he was incompetent and bold and stupid in the first four and you would be correct. what will he do with four more years? holy fck? I welcome it, I want to see it if he does not make prison.

  13. #13
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,156
    Betpoints: 4152

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Time to take out the trash.
    Deflect, deflect, deflect.. this is why you're a pussy.

  14. #14
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 8314

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    if you are a true conservative how do you defend abandoning Liz C? go ahead my pretend conservatives. make a valid, competent and common sense argument for abandoning a life long conservative in the defense of Trump. Is she lying? Are all the witnesses lying? If she is lying then I get it.

    go ahead make your argument.

    Benedict Arnold was a great American until he wasn't. Same with Liz.

    In 12 days she will lose her primary to an unknown by 23% or more.

    That pretty much eliminates all of the Jan 6 and impeachment hoaxers. Good riddance.

  15. #15
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,563
    Betpoints: 4182


  16. #16
    Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-14-09
    Posts: 14,656
    Betpoints: 14034

    In just a few weeks she will be voted out and irrelevant.

  17. #17
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,563
    Betpoints: 4182

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    the very fact Liz will probably lose says volumes about todays R party. Here is a girl who is ultra conservative and because she is speaking the truth about the most corrupt human being on the planet she will lose. think about that for a second or two. her life long commitment to R policy and conservative thought will be disregarded because she opposed tyranny and treason.

    what does that tell you concerning the current R party and people like mr Roy bragging about this issue. it tells you all you need to know concerning conservative thought. it was never about conservative thought. isn't that obvious?
    the very fact that Liz decided to align herself with this sham hearing and thus put her political career on the line only illustrates how much of a swamp dweller she really is. The swamp will be a little emptier once she is booted out of office.

  18. #18
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 37,937
    Betpoints: 9835

    ^^^ WTF is this foreign POS doing in here?

  19. #19
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 8314

    Liz made a career calculus the hoax would stick. It didn't.

    A known effect of TDS is that one can not see reality for what it is. Hence, her political career is over.

  20. #20
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,563
    Betpoints: 4182

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Liz made a career calculus the hoax would stick. It didn't.

    A known effect of TDS is that one can not see reality for what it is. Hence, her political career is over.

  21. #21
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,563
    Betpoints: 4182

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    ^^^ WTF is this foreign POS doing in here?

  22. #22
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,346
    Betpoints: 865

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    All we know for sure is Hoaxing Lizzy is finished. Maybe she can get on The View???

    Republicans are united on an America First agenda. Could be Trump, Dr Ben, Dr Rice maybe DeSantis, Pence or Pompeo or 20 others.

    For your sake I hope it's not Trump.
    Sad part about Liz is she was one of the only ones to stand up and have balls. You calling it a hoax after 95 percent of the people testifying are republicans just shows what an ignorant redneck you are. A complete follower in life that is to gullible to get out of your own way.

  23. #23
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,563
    Betpoints: 4182

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Sad part about Liz is she was one of the only ones to stand up and have balls. You calling it a hoax after 95 percent of the people testifying are republicans just shows what an ignorant redneck you are. A complete follower in life that is to gullible to get out of your own way.

  24. #24
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,346
    Betpoints: 865

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Liz made a career calculus the hoax would stick. It didn't.

    A known effect of TDS is that one can not see reality for what it is. Hence, her political career is over.
    A guy like this asshat is the reason guys like OJ get off scott free.

  25. #25
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 8314

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    A guy like this asshat is the reason guys like OJ get off scott free.
    The country is tired of the hoaxing.

    That's how we got here. We had hand outs, we hoaxed a voting bill that the country didn't want, we ignore the border, crime, trannys and inflation.

    All the while dems are hoaxing about a single riot among the 530 in '19-'20.

    Messaging ain't gonna cut it.

  26. #26
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,346
    Betpoints: 865

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    The country is tired of the hoaxing.

    That's how we got here. We had hand outs, we hoaxed a voting bill that the country didn't want, we ignore the border, crime, trannys and inflation.

    All the while dems are hoaxing about a single riot among the 530 in '19-'20.

    Messaging ain't gonna cut it.
    All stuff a follower would say. A gullible simpleton at an incredibly high level.

  27. #27
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 36,673
    Betpoints: 760

    Liz is a confused lady

Top