Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4152

Texas 2nd worst state to live in.....

Texas is the second-worst state to live in but the fifth-best state for business, according to a new report.

The 2022 version of CNBC's "Top States for Business" study found that Texas scored just 72 out of a possible 325 points in the "Life, Health and Inclusion" category, earning an "F" grade.

https://www.expressnews.com/news/loc...-17307362.php#

Funny how best states for business are always the worst places to live...

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15019

Home of Roy Bimbo Bacon.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8314

#4 best state in the country for business!!!!

Greget
    Trump for Prison

A tacit admission of how bad capitalism is for 95% of people from Roy Bimbo Bacon, that was easy..

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    A tacit admission of how bad capitalism is for 95% of people from Roy Bimbo Bacon, that was easy..
    It's certainly admission of how great the great state of Texas really is. We make a lot of money here but we do share a 1400 mile border with Mexico.

Greget
    Trump for Prison

When all else fails, blame immigrants..

RoyBacon

When all else fails, blame immigrants..
    It's really a list of worse states to live in if you are a retard bum. yea, we don't have a lot of state funded giveaways which is what they base their rating on.

But Texas is #2 in the country with people flocking here from blue states.

Greget
    Trump for Prison

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    It's really a list of worse states to live in if you are a retard bum. yea, we don't have a lot of state funded giveaways which is what they base their rating on.

But Texas is #2 in the country with people flocking here from blue states.
    Someone is triggered. This is why you lose every argument against me. Texas is the #2 worst state to live. Period.

RoyBacon

Someone is triggered. This is why you lose every argument against me. Texas is the #2 worst state to live. Period.
    Yea, you. lol

So explain why all you blue state fuggers are moving here?

Uhhhh.... I don't know Mr Bacon. Maybe it's the Mexican food???

Halfapointoff
    Halfapointoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

HumansÖ.easy to fool.

Remember saying something, anything, is just enough for weak people.

Saying the sky is green doesnít make it so.

Some people here get out and travel. By the look at major cities throughout. The amount of homeless people in Vegas, and in California is staggering. Donít see that in Houston. Inclusion? What the?

Doesnít California have the warning sign of homeless people dragging a little child so you donít accidentally run them over like a wild animal. Is that the inclusion youíre talking about?
    Howís the $6 gallon gas prices? Lol, Californians have to pay for plastic bags at the grocery store Lmao.
    Howís the million dollar mortgage for tiny house? Yep, Iíll trust my own thoughts about shit, not strangers.
    Is that a penetrating rv park on the overpass. Nope!!! Itís homeless people with trash strapped around their mobile home.
    Govt allows homeless camps on overpass so the public can see them. Thatís by design and that design comes from sick penetrates. Is that the inclusion youíre talking about?

RoyBacon

In tards Best State to Live In they consider homeless drug addicts a positive. lol

Case closed....

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4613

Roy, you are arguing with the idiot gregSlime, the phony sissy boy who tries to bully people..

All his posts are fake and he just want to be a bully.. He disappears after he's proven wrong. He will even make fun of someone's death because of his TDS. I'm sure he was an abused child living in pain and calling out for help.

But when he is with his boyfriend (s), he looks so happy.

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Roy, you are arguing with the idiot gregSlime, the phony sissy boy who tries to bully people..

All his posts are fake and he just want to be a bully.. He disappears after he's proven wrong. He will even make fun of someone's death because of his TDS. I'm sure he was an abused child living in pain and calling out for help.

But when he is with his boyfriend (s), he looks so happy.
    Pretty much all these far left whack jobs are the same; deviants, lazy, depressed, broke, trannys, classless, envious of patriots and on welfare.

There are a couple of regular ole dems like D2bets, jackpot and chico.

Maybe it was their upbringing? Their parents probably hate the American Dream too.
    Points Awarded:

slewfan gave RoyBacon 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22639

Yea, you. lol

So explain why all you blue state fuggers are moving here?

Uhhhh.... I don't know Mr Bacon. Maybe it's the Mexican food???
    It’s definitely not the Mexican food.

Can confirm. Moved to Texas from California.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 267

Quote Originally Posted by Halfapointoff View Post
    Humans….easy to fool.

Saying the sky is green doesn’t make it so.

Some people here get out and travel. By the look at major cities throughout. The amount of homeless people in Vegas, and in California is staggering. Don’t see that in Houston. Inclusion? What the?

Doesn’t California have the warning sign of homeless people dragging a little child so you don’t accidentally run them over like a wild animal. Is that the inclusion you’re talking about?
    How’s the $6 gallon gas prices? Lol, Californians have to pay for plastic bags at the grocery store Lmao.
    How’s the million dollar mortgage for tiny house? Yep, I’ll trust my own thoughts about shit, not strangers.
    Is that a penetrating rv park on the overpass. Nope!!! It’s homeless people with trash strapped around their mobile home.
    Govt allows homeless camps on overpass so the public can see them. That’s by design and that design comes from sick penetrates. Is that the inclusion you’re talking about?
    GTFO of here hook.
    Last edited by BOA12; 07-18-22 at 02:33 PM.

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    It’s definitely not the Mexican food.

Can confirm. Moved to Texas from California.
    Sure as hati ain't the weather. Although we had a cold front move through yesterday. Only got up to 98.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14034

Funny how we never get news reports of kids being taught to be a fagg, people shitting in the streets, rampant drug use, tent cities, record crime coming out of Texas.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Home of Roy Bimbo Bacon.
    Rich man's whore, Houston's wild boar. I raised a Roy, their that way anyway. Make The Bacon first, what was the question? Lipstick brigade needs a make over.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5964

I love Texas. Not so much the ruling party.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Mindset of the hierarchy, Ok W/ a BOOYA or bacon, fits their cruel insensitive needs.

Greget
    Trump for Prison

Quote Originally Posted by Halfapointoff View Post
    Humans….easy to fool.

Saying the sky is green doesn’t make it so.

Some people here get out and travel. By the look at major cities throughout. The amount of homeless people in Vegas, and in California is staggering. Don’t see that in Houston. Inclusion? What the?

Doesn’t California have the warning sign of homeless people dragging a little child so you don’t accidentally run them over like a wild animal. Is that the inclusion you’re talking about?
    How’s the $6 gallon gas prices? Lol, Californians have to pay for plastic bags at the grocery store Lmao.
    How’s the million dollar mortgage for tiny house? Yep, I’ll trust my own thoughts about shit, not strangers.
    Is that a penetrating rv park on the overpass. Nope!!! It’s homeless people with trash strapped around their mobile home.
    Govt allows homeless camps on overpass so the public can see them. That’s by design and that design comes from sick penetrates. Is that the inclusion you’re talking about?
    Unironically, you are saying that, based on your feelings, that there are lots of homeless people in CA, and not TX, therefore based on your feelings, we should just ignore an objective study, which uses multiple metrics to determine that Texas is the 2nd worse place to live in the US, instead we should go based on your feelings. Sorry but, fk your feelings.

Greget
    Trump for Prison

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Funny how we never get news reports of kids being taught to be a fagg, people shitting in the streets, rampant drug use, tent cities, record crime coming out of Texas.
    People aren't taught to be gay, they are born gay, you are proof.

Everything you are citing is basically a fox news caricature of the rest of America, in reality, Texas is the 2nd worst place to live in the US.

chico2663

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

GregSlime sent selfie of himself and his boyfriend..

Greget
    Trump for Prison

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I get this, I live in Florida. Great state and I would never live anywhere else, but the republicans here absolute trash. Lots of pollution, shitty schools, covid is running rampant, underfunded public services, none of these make Florida a great place to live, im sure we are low on the same list.

Greget
    Trump for Prison

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    GregSlime sent selfie of himself and his boyfriend..

How many times have you jerked it to this photo?

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

How many times have you jerked it to this photo?
    You mean the selfie picture of you and your boyfriend. .?. The one you sent in the SBR mail.? Many, many times. Tomorrow or the next day,I’ll send the other gay boy picture you sent. Sissy boy.

RoyBacon

I get this, I live in Florida. Great state and I would never live anywhere else, but the republicans here absolute trash. Lots of pollution, shitty schools, covid is running rampant, underfunded public services, none of these make Florida a great place to live, im sure we are low on the same list.

Tards fleeing blue states for red states and then belly aching.

FL's trash and crime are all in south Florida, solidly Dem of course.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6300

Just remember to keep your lib ass out of all of those crappy red states. The libs are like locust that come in and start making the place look like a shithole before moving on. Thankfully they are banning abortion in most of the red states so it will give them woke dems a little to think about before loading up the Uhaul.

Myranda Jones
    Myranda Jones's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36

I’m in Houston, love it here. Ofcourse, I was born and raised here and most of my family is here, so I’m biased lol

Greget
    Trump for Prison

In tards Best State to Live In they consider homeless drug addicts a positive. lol

Case closed....
    You basically just proved that the growth of so called "red" states has nothing to do with their respective Republican policies, but is soley based on immigration. The same immigration Democrats are promoting because they understand basic economics, and republicans are using as a wedge issue to rile up their racist white trash base who won't work.

Open mouth, insert foot. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greget
    Trump for Prison

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    Just remember to keep your lib ass out of all of those crappy red states. The libs are like locust that come in and start making the place look like a shithole before moving on. Thankfully they are banning abortion in most of the red states so it will give them woke dems a little to think about before loading up the Uhaul.
    Lol, it's a free country. The fastest growing parts of "red states' are the democratic cities. Shit for brains cracks me up.

Greget
    Trump for Prison

Tards fleeing blue states for red states and then belly aching.

FL's trash and crime are all in south Florida, solidly Dem of course.
    South Florida is also 75% of the economic growth of Florida. Of course there is more crime in cities, there are more people. Use your head bimbo.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Myranda Jones View Post
    I’m in Houston, love it here. Ofcourse, I was born and raised here and most of my family is here, so I’m biased lol
    I am in north htn. Before my uncle died could go hunting at his hunting ranch ranch trinidad( named after my grandmother). Could go skiing water at lake Conroe. Could go quad riding at his ranch in McAllen. Or could go fishing in the gulf on his boat. One thing great about Texas is you are about 20 hrs from doing something you love.one thing I Don’t love is the hillbillies. And before someone says something stupid my family has been in Texas since the sante Teresa land grant in the 15th century.
    I love Texas even with the baconater being part of it.
    ps I m sure one of his relatives gave me felatio at the strip bar for 20 bucks back in the day.lol

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9835

You basically just proved that the growth of so called "red" states has nothing to do with their respective Republican policies, but is soley based on immigration. The same immigration Democrats are promoting because they understand basic economics, and republicans are using as a wedge issue to rile up their racist white trash base who won't work.

Open mouth, insert foot. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 Last