jackpot269
    You are blind to the truth
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6837

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I used to think so too early on but now I am convinced he's not playing.

He's part of the Lefty Cult. Where facts don't matter and logic doesn't exist.

Just look at this thread as a perfect example. The Lefties can't even admit that a democrat like Manchin is doing the right thing. Nope. They do what they have been taught to do. Call him names and lie because once again, facts don't matter and logic doesn't exist.

Why is there inflation? Government! Over spending and interfering in things. What things? Well like deciding who is essential and who isn't. Vaccine mandates and passports. How about spending billions and trillions in wars overseas instead of protecting its own borders, rebuilding infrastructure domestically and helping its own citizens who need it? No fukking chance.

Lefties would rather spend billions righting a nuclear foe while those foreign government official are using that money to buy property in Switzerland and thousands of people in the US are dying of fentanyl poisoning. If you don't agree with the Lefties, then you are a Nazi or a sellout to the democratic party. That's the new narrative now when it comes to Manchin. The only guy that has the guts to stop the spending which is largely responsible for inflation so of course the dems want to spend another trillion to stop the inflation which was caused by spending trillions to begin with! These people are fukking dense.

Here's more proof how dumb they are. Biden is placing both lips on the Saudi's asses and leaves the country looking like a bigger fool than before. If that's even possible. They laughed at him. America has some of the largest oil reserves and natural gas in the world but rather than work with oil producers in the US, he'll fly to the Middle East to kiss ass.

Biden is a lifelong loser politician. He's has dementia. He's a national embarrassment and a worldwide joke. This is elder abuse. He is destroying the United States. He needs to resign immediately.
    One might argue the same for Liz Chaney and say the same about the GOP

You are right about wars Bush sr got us in the first gulf war and Bush Jr in Afghanistan and back in Iraq. We were in Afgan for 20 years I don't remember the last time a Democrat POTUS got the USA in a war

I didn't know Biden had been to the middle east (thats how much news I watch or the political entertainment channels) so he has took a page out of the Dons playbook and over there kissing ass.

Never mind it dont matter anyway

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8314

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Please tell us how many millions, of barrels of crude A DAY the dinosaurs were using for their cars and industry during all those times ? Conditions have changed!

It would take a simple mind not to understand that in the last 150 years humans have GREATLY changed the environment of the Earth. How much carbon emission do we put into the atmosphere on a yearly basses?

Yea things were normal for billions of years then humans became industrialized I wish you were right and its just another cycle but most likely that is not the case.

To say this has happened so many times before is a very weak argument at best, because that don't account for none of the many great changes of the last 150 years. With emissions and cutting down the rain forest at a record pace just 2 examples of many
    Actually my argument destroys the hyper hoaxer gregy/AOC types.

As I showed scientists have made all kinds of predictions. Not even 1 has been correct. Not one.

There is also zero evidence that a slight warming over the next 50 years is even bad. Might be good?

The bottom line is we all want to migrate to beautiful clean energy. It's the smart play long term. So let's plan it and do it in a sensible way. We are not going to die in 5 years. The polar caps are not going to flood half the earth and all these silly gregy hoaxes.

To execute a plan toward building a renewable infrastructure will require trillions of dollars and take at least 100 years. So let's get started. Meanwhile, we will never have the money if we mismanage our current energy needs.

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post

As I showed scientists have made all kinds of predictions. Not even 1 has been correct. Not one.

There is also zero evidence that a slight warming over the next 50 years is even bad. Might be good?

The bottom line is we all want to migrate to beautiful clean energy. It's the smart play long term. So let's plan it and do it in a sensible way. We are not going to die in 5 years. The polar caps are not going to flood half the earth and all these silly gregy hoaxes.

To execute a plan toward building a renewable infrastructure will require trillions of dollars and take at least 100 years. So let's get started. Meanwhile, we will never have the money if we mismanage our current energy needs.
    I don't think we are all going to die or the caps flood most coast lines in the next few 5 years either, I can agree mostly with the last two paragraphs. On the it would be good to shorten the 100 years a little.

Not in my life time I hope, but Not to far in the future it will come clear to the ones that don't think we have to do something about pollution and the things we are doing to destroy resources and the planet that drastic changes have to be made to maintain anything close to the life we live now!

The type people that don't believe that, will be the ones saying they should have told us sooner, if enough is done to avoid such a day, they will be saying, see it was never anything to worry about

Just a quick something to think about, you talk about the many times the earth was warmed and cooled, I hope you also know they have found fossils of sea animals as far inland as Arizona.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4613

“Senator Manchin believes it’s time for leaders to put political agendas aside, reevaluate and adjust to the economic realities the country faces to avoid taking steps that add fuel to the inflation fire.”

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    “Senator Manchin believes it’s time for leaders to put political agendas aside, reevaluate and adjust to the economic realities the country faces to avoid taking steps that add fuel to the inflation fire.”
    now get the rest to listen and act that way

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4152

You've proved you're an idiot with a BS finance degree and dumber than most people on the planet.

Greget
    Trump for Prison

Record heat waves in UK, lake mead drying up, fires blazing across the globe, but the SBR rght wing incels know better than 97% of world's scientists. BAAHAHHAHAHAHAH

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9835

Scientists have said with ice caps melting and high heat, the storms we get will be more violent. They were right. Imagine all that wiping out the crops we and the worlds people eat. Some in here are trying to go green but will call climate change a hoax. There's something wrong with that picture.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 865

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Record heat waves in UK, lake mead drying up, fires blazing across the globe, but the SBR rght wing incels know better than 97% of world's scientists. BAAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Let’s not forget these are also all world class economist

RoyBacon

I don't think we are all going to die or the caps flood most coast lines in the next few 5 years either, I can agree mostly with the last two paragraphs. On the it would be good to shorten the 100 years a little.

Not in my life time I hope, but Not to far in the future it will come clear to the ones that don't think we have to do something about pollution and the things we are doing to destroy resources and the planet that drastic changes have to be made to maintain anything close to the life we live now!

The type people that don't believe that, will be the ones saying they should have told us sooner, if enough is done to avoid such a day, they will be saying, see it was never anything to worry about

Just a quick something to think about, you talk about the many times the earth was warmed and cooled, I hope you also know they have found fossils of sea animals as far inland as Arizona.

Yep. The earth was warm then and it had nothing to do with man. It's the normal.

In the 70's dems hoaxed we were entering a new ice age. I posted the "conclusive scientific evidence".

To be sure, an ice age would certainly kill most humans. But a warming stage will not. Most of the earth is too cold to grow crops. That will change in the next 500 years or so.

In any case, clean energy is the smart play. It will cost more trillions than the world has. So let's get started. The most important part of the plan is to stay financially healthy so we can pay for it.

rkelly110

rkelly110

Some speak words these show what's real....whether we are doing it or not, it's happening.

Greget
    Trump for Prison

Yep. The earth was warm then and it had nothing to do with man. It's the normal.

In the 70's dems hoaxed we were entering a new ice age. I posted the "conclusive scientific evidence".

To be sure, an ice age would certainly kill most humans. But a warming stage will not. Most of the earth is too cold to grow crops. That will change in the next 500 years or so.

In any case, clean energy is the smart play. It will cost more trillions than the world has. So let's get started. The most important part of the plan is to stay financially healthy so we can pay for it.

No you didn't. You posted lies and you're a complete idiot . 97% of the worlds scientists agree it's not "normal". You're a texas tranny, not a climate scientist.

rkelly110

Yellowstone.

rkelly110

VA USA the other day.

rkelly110

The world.

Greget
    Trump for Prison

These goofy retards won't believe their lying eyes, they only believe what they see on Fox News

RoyBacon

RoyBacon

These goofy retards won't believe their lying eyes, they only believe what they see on Fox News
    What we know "for sure" is tards have always climate hoaxed AND always been wrong. That's been proven.

This problem is like every real problem. You will need patriots to figure it out and solve it.

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Some speak words these show what's real....whether we are doing it or not, it's happening.

That's been going on and much worse for billions of years. The planet has gone nearly extinct several times maybe dozens of times because of climate. None were caused by man.

The Mammoths went extinct while we built pyramids in Egypt. a half a billion year dinosaur reign ended because of a cooling planet.

You can hoax all you want but man can't control "climate". And burning her own fossils ain't gonna kill us either.

rkelly110

That's been going on and much worse for billions of years. The planet has gone nearly extinct several times maybe dozens of times because of climate. None were caused by man.

The Mammoths went extinct while we built pyramids in Egypt. a half a billion year dinosaur reign ended because of a cooling planet.

You can hoax all you want but man can't control "climate". And burning her own fossils ain't gonna kill us either.
    Remember in '72 when cars went to pollution control how the horsepower wars went to non existent? Nixon made a whole new dept called the EPA. The EPA regulated cars and factories to cut pollution to stop the warming of the planet? Or how the ozone layer had a big ass hole in it frying Australians due to a chemical in spray paints and AC refrigerant, how when those were eliminated and the hole healed it self? Climate was pretty good back then. When the world was shut down for those few months due to the virus, how the earth started to heal it self when there was no cars or aircraft polluting. I too believed what you are now. The internet woke me. I'm relaying to you what I'm seeing. You want to make it political to keep us separated, you can go right ahead. I'm done arguing about it.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17698

Las Vegas weather: In 2021 we had 19 days of 110 degrees or higher before July 20. This year we've only had 11 days of 110 or higher.

I'm declaring a climate emergency and warning everyone that the planet is cooling and we'll all freeze in 12 years.
    Points Awarded:

RoyBacon gave VeggieDog 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14034

Hey dumbass it gets hot in summer.

How come when we have a string of record high temps in winter we don't hear jack shit about the climate hoaxing?

RoyBacon

What we know "for sure" is tards have always climate hoaxed AND always been wrong. That's been proven.

This problem is like every real problem. You will need patriots to figure it out and solve it.
    We sorta lost poor gregy & thor in this thread.

rkelly110

We sorta lost poor gregy & thor in this thread.
    We see what "patriots" do to solve problems. they go backwards to the stone age.

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    We see what "patriots" do to solve problems. they go backwards to the stone age.
    Uh-huh...sure they do...

What if we did what dems wanted to do in the 70's to fight the invertible oncoming ice age???

That was not even close to the only dem climate hoax btw. Remember the ozone layer and how about acid rain? How about the polar caps, solar flares or oil spills were going to wipe out the oceans??
    Last edited by RoyBacon; 07-21-22 at 09:21 AM.

jackpot269

Uh-huh...sure they do...

What if we did what dems wanted to do in the 70's to fight the invertible oncoming ice age???

That was not even close to the only dem climate hoax btw. Remember the ozone layer and how about acid rain? How about the polar caps, solar flares or oil spills were going to wipe out the oceans??
    Science has come a long way since the 1970's so lets Fast Forward to today.
    The Horizon oil spill did no damage to the gulf
    When smart reasonable people know that disaster is coming they look for solutions and when they work out all you hear is

It was a Hoax never was anything to worry about

So we supposed to believe,

Oil dont destroy ocean life

Those big blocks of ice floating south from the north pole just showed up like magic

The fossils they are finding in Siberia and other northern parts of earth because of the melting ice, was there all along just no one noticed that full sized mammoth

RoyBacon

Science has come a long way since the 1970's so lets Fast Forward to today.
    The Horizon oil spill did no damage to the gulf
    When smart reasonable people know that disaster is coming they look for solutions and when they work out all you hear is

It was a Hoax never was anything to worry about

So we supposed to believe,

Oil dont destroy ocean life

Those big blocks of ice floating south from the north pole just showed up like magic

The fossils they are finding in Siberia and other northern parts of earth because of the melting ice, was there all along just no one noticed that full sized mammoth
    What the fossils prove along with sea shells in Arizona is the climate is ALWAYS changing. Always. It changes because of our unstable sun and a cooling core and many other factors.

You have no control of the real, macro climate. None at all.

That's why there have been at least dozens of ice ages. Some think 100's.

What we also know for absolute sure is the liberal interpretation of science regarding climate has ALWAYS been proven wrong. Let me translate; climate science has NEVER been right.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't transition to cleaner energy. We absolutely should. What it means is let's do it in a non-hoax way that is smart and doesn't penalize the poor.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6179

First 123