Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9678

Kermit getting destroyed in this thread. Love it

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4182

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    He left a shit sandwich (13 percent unemployment and lying about a pandemic)just like Bush and Cheney, Just like Bush senior. Gas prices are coming down now and not one republican has a plan or wants to help. Go back to crying for that stimulus check you think you got shorted cause it is obvious you have zilch in the market which you also want to cry about.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 81

There will be a lot of these type of stories come election time. It is the only way the righties can motivate their gullible base to vote. Look how it riles them up. Kermit will lead us at sbr frantically looking for these type of stories than KLC will give his stamp of approval. Than of course Booya this miserable fuk, will show how ignorant he is. Wash, rinse, repeat. I think even these idiots have found out the caravan bulllshit the cunning righties use over and over again, where we will be taken over by illegal immigrants, has run its course. Than again these righties are as stupid and naive as it gets. Don't hold your breath that they realize they have been conned. Trump stole 250 million from them to use for election fraud and hasn't use any of it. Than of course he pardon Bannon who stole millions for the wall that would never work. Conning Right wing suckers are the most lucrative business in the America right now
    lol funny you go on a rant about what Trump did. Don't forget what Hillary did about Benghazi not helping our soldiers who are in need of help.... (WHICH IS OUR DUTY).... Let's just sweep that under the rug right?? She didn't steal from all the Americans?? How convenient of her destroying all evidence.... if she's such a stand up gal.... why destroy any evidence to begin with? You Libs are walking zombies.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/01/2022

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022

TheMoneyShot

Everyone is working douche. There are help wanted signs everywhere but you want to blame biden for shit you have no clue about. Your leader just bilked you dumb fuks out of 250 million on the guise of using it to fight election fraud. He pardon another guy who robbed you simpletons with the fake wall collection. The guy has stiff vet charaties and college students. His other gifter family members stiff cancer patience and had to go to court take classes to learn how to run a charity because of there scummy moves. You see now why people think you are a nitwit? So over-matched in politics where you shouldn't even be allowed to talk about them.
    There's jobs everywhere because production is simply down..... why??? Because of Biden you dumb fukk. News isn't suggesting this... but open your eyes. It's a chain reaction of sh## because of Biden. He hasn't done a damn thing in 16 months+

Total chaos and turmoil because of BIDEN! BIDEN... BIDEN... BIDEN.

You clowns think Trump is still in office. Blaming him?? lol wake the fukk up. Have some fukking brains and dignity as an American when you make a post....

Name 5 things Biden has done to create happiness... peace... and production while in office. You couldn't name one thing.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    There's jobs everywhere because production is simply down..... why??? Because of Biden you dumb fukk. News isn't suggesting this... but open your eyes. It's a chain reaction of sh## because of Biden. He hasn't done a damn thing in 16 months+

You clowns think Trump is still in office. Blaming him?? lol wake the fukk up. Have some fukking brains and dignity as an American when you make a post....

Name 5 things Biden has done to create happiness... peace... and production while in office. You couldn't name one thing.

not one! Unless they make one up.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2415

No sane person supports people born male competing in women's sports. Anyone that supports this trans shit can f off.
    Points Awarded:

hawkwind gave Demonata 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9835

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Your boy...GONE! Nuff said.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Your boy...GONE! Nuff said.
    Typical liberal response. No brains... no merit. That's why the USA is starting to look like a 3rd world country now.

Nice short post by the way... just like Biden's work. You can't comeback with anything... because Biden hasn't done anything.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

Thrilla
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9678

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 872

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Kermit getting destroyed in this thread. Love it
    Yeah, Thor, the biggest sissy Liberal bitch on this website really put me in my place.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13024

I'm watching UFC right now and thought: what happens if a MAN decides to fight in the women's division? A man with would beat the shit out of the opposing woman, that should surely be allowed I'm guessing and everyone will be just okay with that?

Kermit

He left a shit sandwich (13 percent unemployment and lying about a pandemic)just like Bush and Cheney, Just like Bush senior. Gas prices are coming down now and not one republican has a plan or wants to help. Go back to crying for that stimulus check you think you got shorted cause it is obvious you have zilch in the market which you also want to cry about.
    Because you dumbfukk Liberal bitches wanted everyone to stay home so that you could fukk the economy to kill Trump's chances in the upcoming election.

You 81* million retards sacrificed everything because Trump hurt your wittle feelwings.

Kermit

Everyone is working douche. There are help wanted signs everywhere but you want to blame biden for shit you have no clue about. Your leader just bilked you dumb fuks out of 250 million on the guise of using it to fight election fraud. He pardon another guy who robbed you simpletons with the fake wall collection. The guy has stiff vet charaties and college students. His other gifter family members stiff cancer patience and had to go to court take classes to learn how to run a charity because of there scummy moves. You see now why people think you are a nitwit? So over-matched in politics where you shouldn't even be allowed to talk about them.
    There are still signs everywhere begging people to work.

You fukkwads killed the country just to spite Trump.

Nice job.
    Points Awarded:

KiDBaZkiT gave Kermit 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kermit

If you Liberal bitches knew how to skateboard, you all would have put on a wig and been right next to that fukked-in-the-head tranny on the podium while the little girls who deserved to win were pouting on the sidelines.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 3485

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    I'm watching UFC right now and thought: what happens if a MAN decides to fight in the women's division? A man with would beat the shit out of the opposing woman, that should surely be allowed I'm guessing and everyone will be just okay with that?
    There has already been a couple. Fallon Fox was one.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 520

Thank the lord gas prices are coming down, they definitely should have ever been what they were at, Very cool!

If I lose control of something due to having 0 idea wtf Iím doing, gas goes way up and hurts a ton of people financially, then naturally it goes lower, Iím a badass!

Donít mind inflation, we will just sweep that under the rug

Actually a delusional take, like usual

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8681

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The whole world is in turmoil because you and 81* million other fools elected a retard into office and you still have the gall to talk about how bad Trump is?
    Seriously, what is wrong with you people?
    You and the rest of those fools have us in a situation that we may never recover from.
    Sorry for your loss... Still need more stimulus checks?

rkelly110

Because you dumbfukk Liberal bitches wanted everyone to stay home so that you could fukk the economy to kill Trump's chances in the upcoming election.

You 81* million retards sacrificed everything because Trump hurt your wittle feelwings.
    How about being a lying sack of shit? How about killing hundreds of thousands and having rallies to do it all over again! Thing has no morals! Should be in hiding and embarrassed to even show his face, but he "doesn't take responsibility at all."

DwightShrute

Thor jr., Trilla jr. and rkelly jr walking home from seeing Lightyear

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

How about being a lying sack of shit? How about killing hundreds of thousands and having rallies to do it all over again! Thing has no morals! Should be in hiding and embarrassed to even show his face, but he "doesn't take responsibility at all."
    You are lying sack of shit. You think some dumbfukk who canít even ride a bike, walk up a flight of stairs, or complete a sentence would of had any better numbers??
    Points Awarded:

hawkwind gave KiDBaZkiT 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Thank the lord gas prices are coming down, they definitely should have ever been what they were at, Very cool!

If I lose control of something due to having 0 idea wtf Iím doing, gas goes way up and hurts a ton of people financially, then naturally it goes lower, Iím a badass!

Donít mind inflation, we will just sweep that under the rug

Actually a delusional take, like usual
    Hes definitely delusional if he thinks gas prices are coming down. They have continued to rise where I am and at an all time high. Can you imagine if gas was that expensive or if there was a massive shortage of baby formula when Trump was in office? They wouldnít stfu about it.

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4152

There are still signs everywhere begging people to work.

You fukkwads killed the country just to spite Trump.

Nice job.
    The actual labor and employment statistics say otherwise, but you're seeing "signs"...LMFAO. Shut the Fk up retards.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    The actual labor and employment statistics say otherwise, but you're seeing "signs"...LMFAO. Shut the Fk up retards.
    You stfu Vitturd. Wipe Bidens c*m off your face and his s*it off your dikk.

Greget
    Trump for Prison

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Hes definitely delusional if he thinks gas prices are coming down. They have continued to rise where I am and at an all time high. Can you imagine if gas was that expensive or if there was a massive shortage of baby formula when Trump was in office? They wouldnít stfu about it.
    It was worse under Trump...we had 5000 Americans dying a day, 15%unemployment , and negative 14.7 GDP growth. But now youre whining about 50 cent higher gas

Thats why 81 million Americans booted his orange fake tan, failed loser, world laughing stock, twice impeached, morbidly obese ass out and elected Biden. Then he threw a temper tantrum and tried to overturn the election, nearly destroying over 200 years of democracy.

Youre a delusional Trumptard with a serious case of BDS, nothing more. Get it? Now fk off.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Nobody is whining you tranny. Itís at least $2 higher, classic vitturd lie then you call trump a liar. I donít give two fulkks about Trump. You democratic IDIOTS automatically assume anyone who sees that demented old bat Biden for the worthless piece of shit he is has to be a Trump supporter. Unlike you queers who would rather have ANYONE other than Trump running things doesnít mean itís the same for people who support Trump, which I donít. Iíd take him over Biden anyday of the week. Biden a failure and an embarrassment and will go down as one of the worst presidents in history.
    Points Awarded:

RoyBacon gave KiDBaZkiT 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Greget
    Trump for Prison

Nobody is whining you tranny. It’s at least $2 higher, classic vitturd lie then you call trump a liar. I don’t give two fulkks about Trump. You democratic IDIOTS automatically assume anyone who sees that demented old bat Biden for the worthless piece of shit he is has to be a Trump supporter. Unlike you queers who would rather have ANYONE other than Trump running things doesn’t mean it’s the same for people who support Trump, which I don’t. I’d take him over Biden anyday of the week. Biden a failure and an embarrassment and will go down as one of the worst presidents in history.
    If you think Trump was better than Biden, youre beyond help. He staged a coup, pull your tiny pea brain out of your ass.

FYI dmb fk, average gas price sine 2008 is like $3.8, now $4.9. and your an idiot if you think that has aything to do with Biden.
    Last edited by Greget; 07-03-22 at 12:33 PM.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Lol greget the \*\*\*\*\*\* sliding into my DMs. Classic vitturd move. What lesson was I supposed to learn? That you are a rat and a little birch that has massive insecurity issues and beats off to Biden non stop? I already knew that bitch.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

If you think Trump was better than Biden, youre beyond help.
    Lol how many handles do you have across all the forums? Your entire life is taking politics on sports betting forums. YOU are beyond help. What a sad pathetic existence.

Greget
    Trump for Prison

Lol how many handles do you have across all the forums? Your entire life is taking politics on sports betting forums. YOU are beyond help. What a sad pathetic existence.
    When youve been beaten into submission.......

rkelly110

You are lying sack of shit. You think some dumbfukk who can’t even ride a bike, walk up a flight of stairs, or complete a sentence would of had any better numbers??
    Your fat boy doesn't even know what a bike looks like. Needs two hands for a bottle of water and can't even walk down a ramp.

Greget
    Trump for Prison

rkelly110

^^^

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

When youve been beaten into submission.......
    Lmfao! Look at my post you quoted and this was your answer? So ďWhen youíve been beaten into submissionĒ is when you create a new handle? Damn you are one dumb son of a bitch!
    Last edited by KiDBaZkiT; 07-03-22 at 07:00 PM.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Your fat boy doesn't even know what a bike looks like. Needs two hands for a bottle of water and can't even walk down a ramp.
    Who says heís ďmy boyĒ? You democowards just canít except that all the people that donít like Biden arenít all Trump supporters. I could care less for either but my god Biden is an absolute DISGRACE and is the worst president we have had in decades. BTW that gif looks a lot better than Biden eating shot walking up those stairs. I mean my god at least Trump is upright the entire time.

Greget
    Trump for Prison

Lmfao! Look at my post you quoted and this was your answer? So “When you’ve been beaten into submission” is when you create an new handle? Damn you are one dumb son of a bitch!
    Yup, youre dad never taught you how to be a man

First ... 23456 Last