stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20482

PBS asked each Senator how they would act on guns.

The fifty percent of you that can think with an open mind, and disregard the (D) or (R) next to their names should respond to this thread. Those who think that all republicans should be booted out and we should have 100 percent democrats, I don't want to hear from you, you're already brainwashed.

Link

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...-every-senator

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3781

This isn't solving for quantum physics. You can put the etch-a-sketch down and stop racking your brain. We already know what other countries do to stop the slaughter of kids in schools, they regulate guns; therefore, the ONLY rational position is to regulate guns, any other measure, WILL NOT WORK. Therefore, the ONLY politicians you can support, if you want to stop kids from being slaughtered in school, is to support (D)s, who support gun regulations, not (R), who do not.

So simple a "moderate" could understand.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    This isn't solving for quantum physics. You can put the etch-a-sketch down and stop racking your brain. We already know what other countries do to stop the slaughter of kids in schools, they regulate guns; therefore, the ONLY rational position is to regulate guns, any other measure, WILL NOT WORK. Therefore, the ONLY politicians you can support, if you want to stop kids from being slaughtered in school, is to support (D)s, who support gun regulations, not (R), who do not.

So simple a "moderate" could understand.
    Shocking you should respond with this.

Tells me nothing.

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3781

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Shocking you should respond with this.

Tells me nothing.
    Did we really need to ask these senators their positions? If they have a (D) next to their name, they support ending the slaughter of kids, if they have a (R), they are beholden to the NRA and they do not.

Just like I don't have to ask you your position on any issue, I just turn on Fox News, and they tell me.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Did we really need to ask these senators their positions? If they have a (D) next to their name, they support ending the slaughter of kids, if they have a (R), they are beholden to the NRA and they do not.

Just like I don't have to ask you your position on any issue, I just turn on Fox News, and they tell me.
    Why you assume that, I'm a registered (R) that votes for the best person running for a particular office, that I think can do the best job.

Case in point, Ned Lamont. (D)
    Hugh supporter of Lamont, Stefanowski, his opponent (R) can't do the job better in my opinion.

My points of view line up with the (D)
    I voted for the (D) and I'll do it again, reelect Lamont, he's doing a solid job.

What is your act anyway?
    Trying to get under my skin and tilt me?

Not working, try another angle.
    On second thought, stop trying.
    You've misjudged me severely,

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13896

shall not be infringed

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO

This isnt even a god dam debate anymore. This is much of a slam dunk than any crisis we ever had. We got one side heavily sided with the nra and the other is not. We actually have to think of a way out? Cmon Nash what the fuk happen to you. This isnít up for debate. Watch the votes if you donít believe republicans are in bed with the NRA. If the NRA cut their funds this would be a wrap. And where is this bumbling idiot you guys are all trained to parrot. He stood up there like a president and addressed the nation. the guy is old and has had a stuttering problem his whole life. He clearly knows what he is talking about. You would think the guy just fell over the podium the way you guys lie