dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 360

miss Emily told us

Russia is winning. I understand stupid just as well as the next guy. but, how can you believe stupid that is constantly wrong. much like the election was fixed, or Russia is winning. what a beating that pretend power is taking. and Putin suffering from cancer.

no miss Emily Russia is not winning you idiot.

cheer on the SC my friends. I want roe completely obliterated. when women are motivated they get out and vote.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/britain-s...054824621.html
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/04/2022

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7119

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

1/3 of their forces. guess what? the crazies do not understand that particular measurement. if we told them the total amount of Russian troops and asked them to calculate deaths. nope--they can't do it.

want me to prove it.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

oh mr dwight just in time.

good, mr dwight let's assume total Russian troops equals 320,000 active duty soldiers. using the percentage of dead in this thread how many remain. lol, not a clue, not an answer. he responded at the wrong time, the idiot.

go on mr dwight what are the numbers.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

nope, you surprised.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

mr dwight you always have something to write. almost 87,000 comments. nothing concerning this 4th grade math. I am pretending I am surprised. you can't answer 1st grade shit.

waiting!!!
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I constantly find pure amazement concerning their sutpidity--always. I know mentally slow children who can answer most of the questions these Trump people cannot. you wonder why we as a country vote in the very stupid and the very criminal. check out the electorate. tons of mr Dwights and miss whatever her name is. stupid beyond reason.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13659

How many buildings in Russia have been flattened?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    and what does this have to do with who is winning the war--you idiot. might as well ask how many oak trees can you find in Milwaukee. it has no bearing on the issue. god you are stupid. geez, if I ever heard you speaking in a bar room or a restaurant I would think...wow this creature is retarded. I think you might be almost as stupid as your uncle dwight.

go ahead explain how bombed out buildings has anything go do with what side is winning the war. that is calculated by deaths and equipment and the morale of soldiers. not broken building dear god you are stupid.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

maybe if you asked how many generals have been killed that at least might be in the ball park. Russia is a pretend power you idiot and if you don't know that by now you probably can't add. oh right, I forgot you can't add.

should we test you?
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

he doesn't realize it because he is stupid beyond belief but this above comment proves what team/side he is cheering for. imagine this asshole who is on the side of Russia. can you imagine an American, I think he is American cheering for Russia. we know they are stupid, we know they are dishonest, we know they are nearly subhuman. but cheering against America and for our staunchest enemy is treason.

so add another liability to their fckin name. they are simply no good. no good and beyond stupid.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

if you have two cents worth of brains and you take the time to intellectually read their shit and translate it into common sense there is no way you can side with them. no fukin way if you are honorable, a true patriot and have even a tiny bit of intellect. their comments prove everything about them is a negative. much like everything concerning red states--negative.

am I wrong? debate it with me, prove to me even one of them has a fckin clue about anything.

this idiot wants to determine who is winning a war by the buildings being destroyed. well idiot the Ukrainians are not fighting in Russia. gosh darn are you truly this stupid? of course buildings are being destroyed the war you IDIOT IS BEING FOUGHT IN THE UKRAINE. dear god above.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

Emily_Haines

I would say that when everything in your country is destroyed, most of your citizens have fled to other countries and you have to beg NATO for supplies you aint winning.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I think this little girl is mentally retarded. and I apologize to the mentally retarded who have some very real intellectual skills compared to this idiot and his uncle and a half dozen others. so I apologize. holy shit just read their nonsense it will make you throw up.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I would say that when everything in your country is destroyed, most of your citizens have fled to other countries and you have to beg NATO for supplies you aint winning.
    good logic, except they are winning the war. research it you stupid bastard.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

Emily_Haines

Ukraine is winning

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

you would say. well there is a good hint about what is correct and what is incorrect. reading only some of your shit the past couple months has proven that what you say/write is mostly wrong. "you would say", what I would say is you are an idiot who cannot add. that is what I would say and my spit contains more intellect than you and all your relations going back to cave man days if you are representative of your family.

this idiot is telling us because buildings are down and people are leaving that must mean that is the country that is losing. he forgot to mention the war is in that particular country. how do you expect Russia to be witnessing the horrors or way when the war is being contested in the Ukraine. now tell me how fckin stupid is this little girl.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8208

Crippling inflation, crumbling infrastructure, homeless & hungry everywhere - but we’ve given almost as much financial ‘aid’ to the Ukraine that Russia spends annually on their military…..

”America LAST!”

FAIL…..

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8210

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    Crippling inflation, crumbling infrastructure, homeless & hungry everywhere - but we’ve given almost as much financial ‘aid’ to the Ukraine that Russia spends annually on their military…..

”America LAST!”

FAIL…..
    Dems don't care. I kind of see Rand Paul's point. Protect the US border before any more aid is given.

The US has a lot more vagrants crossing our border than Ukraine has russian soldiers crossing theirs. Maybe Ukraine can send us some money to protect our border?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7119

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post

”America LAST!”

FAIL…..
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Dems don't care. I kind of see Rand Paul's point. Protect the US border before any more aid is given.

The US has a lot more vagrants crossing our border than Ukraine has russian soldiers crossing theirs. Maybe Ukraine can send us some money to protect our border?
    why is that such a difficult concept? How could any decent person be against that?

Imagine putting your country last nearly every time and have the MSM cheer your efforts?

Shameful.

Hopefully the country is waking up and kicks out all these frauds.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8427

Wow! emily needs to STFU! Go back to your shit hole and take duhwit with ya! The other 2 needs to look up the word patriot, 'cause you sure AF don't know the meaning of the word!