1. #36
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 42,237
    Betpoints: 16792

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    It's a better model than everything government owned as you and fellow Marxists would prefer.

    I agree that the lazy will bring the country down over time. You will partially see your dream come true of an unearned equality welfare state.

    However, pockets of Americanism will always be around. The American Dream is too powerful and the American model is far superior than any unearned Marxist model.
    What's the Marxist model? Please explain! It sounds like your just saying stupid shit.


    When you say lazy do you mean the people that live off the backs of workers like you?

  2. #37
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 42,237
    Betpoints: 16792

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    The Federal Government has no business collecting Income tax from anyone living outside of DC or any Business that doesn't operate across State lines or international borders.

    I'm sorry, but your understanding of the construction of the Union is really a by product of an over simplified K 12 education written in support of the post reconstruction - FDR era of centralized government. It's obsolete. The Country is shifting away from Centralized DC planning and moving more and more towards localized taxation and business policies.

    I would not be surprised to see the individual income tax recinded in the next generation, followed by a flat C Corp tax applied only to Companies doing international sales and cross state lines sales.

    With technology what it is today, there is no need for any Federal program outside of the Military. 70% of our budget goes to Social Services that the States can provide much more efficiently.

    The post office, Medicare/ Medicade, Dept of Agriculture, Dept Education, HHS, etc all run with bloated overhead and overlap similar industries/ programs run both privately and within the 50 States.

    Business recognizes this and is moving in that direction....the deregulation efforts and lower tax class efforts of the past boosted an economy that was otherwise stagnet. Making policy, as the liberals do, for blacks and poor people, doesn't create any wealth or rise the "tide" of US interests; making policy for the wealthy encourages investment, spending, innovation, and the ulitimate goal of all that- profit.

    The problem we have in this Country is that we've made it comfortable to be poor in America. Poor in America is not the same as being poor in Nicaraugua. Being poor in NYC is not the same as being poor in Birmingham. Poor in America is a choice, and as such, it is not the responsiblity of others who plan years or generations ahead to give their next of kin the best education and worldly opportunities, to pay for the mistakes of the poor or their forefathers.
    Next generation? LMAO You are talking about how people lived in the 1800's.


    The things you list are a response to market failures. So either you want a fascist state or you want the poor to rise up & kill you ass.


    Libertarians are such a joke.

  3. #38
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 8314

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    What's the Marxist model? Please explain! It sounds like your just saying stupid shit.


    When you say lazy do you mean the people that live off the backs of workers like you?
    You've explained it plenty. Bernie talked about a 90% tax. You have suggested the gov seize private companies. Not sure why you want to play dumb.

    The hickys see no value in the American Dream because they know they ain't never getting off the couch.

  4. #39
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 42,237
    Betpoints: 16792

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    You've explained it plenty. Bernie talked about a 90% tax. You have suggested the gov seize private companies. Not sure why you want to play dumb.

    The hickys see no value in the American Dream because they know they ain't never getting off the couch.
    So you don't know what the Marxist model is and you are saying stupid shit? lol



  5. #40
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,614
    Betpoints: 1594

    Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    This is a bit too complicated for the simple leftist mind to grasp.
    No itís a bunch of horseshit talking points. When did tax breaks create innovation? Letís take Atlantic City casinos for instance. They were all hurting awhile ago. No amount of tax breaks were going to get customers to comeback. You know what did. People with jobs who have spending money. With Trumps huge tax heist for the rich you would think innovation would be running ramped all over the country if you believe that douche bag. Tax breaks go in pockets and buyback stocks. Rarely to innovation. You got absolute nitwit parroting the same old garbage for years while the two bushes ran the economy right in the ground followed by Trump 12 percent unemployment

  6. #41
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,614
    Betpoints: 1594

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Just let him be. These are the type of clowns from red states Dante always talks about. They never listen to facts an believe anything a conman will feed them.

  7. #42
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 8314

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    So you don't know what the Marxist model is and you are saying stupid shit? lol


    That was one funny mofo.

    I already explained it. Massive taxes and seizure of companies that try to flee. All of which are your own words.

    Hicky, I respect your views. There is no reason to be coy on what you believe. Your believes are hardly unique. I've explained they won't work. They only sound good and tickle your desire for the rich to be wayyy less rich.

  8. #43
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 36,632
    Betpoints: 7820

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    You've explained it plenty. Bernie talked about a 90% tax. You have suggested the gov seize private companies. Not sure why you want to play dumb.

    The hickys see no value in the American Dream because they know they ain't never getting off the couch.
    Bernie talked about a 90 % tax on corps. Because they used to be that. The way they worked is if a company didn’t spend money on improvements or expansion that is what they paid. But if a company expanded or invested in itself they took that off the rate. So most companies paid less then 20%. But we didn’t have ceos making so much money.

  9. #44
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 8314

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Bernie talked about a 90 % tax on corps. Because they used to be that. The way they worked is if a company didn’t spend money on improvements or expansion that is what they paid. But if a company expanded or invested in itself they took that off the rate. So most companies paid less then 20%. But we didn’t have ceos making so much money.
    Wrong.

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterjr...h=bac80dd69dca

    It was a 90% income tax.

    This is part of the hicks Marxist model. It's a variation or hybrid of communism, socialism and of course Marxism. It eliminates the wealthy and prevents anyone from becoming wealthy.

  10. #45
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 42,237
    Betpoints: 16792

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    That was one funny mofo.

    I already explained it. Massive taxes and seizure of companies that try to flee. All of which are your own words.

    Hicky, I respect your views. There is no reason to be coy on what you believe. Your believes are hardly unique. I've explained they won't work. They only sound good and tickle your desire for the rich to be wayyy less rich.
    Yea I don't think that is Marxist, and those are your words not mine.


    So your another rich guy saying you need to be rich for the system to work. That lie is older than you. All you have to do is look around the country to know that doesn't work. OH Yea this is where you say all of history is Joe Biden's fault. LOL

First 12
Top