1. #1
    ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-08
    Posts: 8,018
    Betpoints: 18669

    Carville: Americans Donít Understand How Good the Economy Is Right Now

    Democratic strategist James Carville said Thursday on CNN’s “OutFront” that the average American does not understand how good the U.S. economy is doing.

    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/05/05/carville-americans-dont-understand-how-good-the-economy-is-right-now/

    Erin Burnett said, “So mentioned a new CNN poll that found two-thirds of all Americans now disapprove of how President Biden specifically is handling the economy, two-thirds of all Americans. That’s bad. On top of that, more than 50% of Democrats think the economy is in poor shape, up 16 percentage points from December. Eighty-one percent of independents think the economy is in poor shape. These are all bad, no good numbers in this entire thing. How big of a problem is this for the president?”

    Carville said, “Well, it’s a huge problem. Let me tell you another thing. A plurality of Americans think no jobs have been created under Joe Biden, and I think in his first 16 months it’s the best opening 16 months of any president since World War II in job creation.”


  2. #2
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,461
    Betpoints: 4110

    James Carville wouldn't say shit if his mouth was full of it.

    The last paragraph above only shows how dumb he thinks people are that they might believe that.



  3. #3
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 53,695
    Betpoints: 3332

    I'm kind of surprised how well the entire world economy has held up over the last 2Ĺ years.

    Not sure we need to thank or blame either Biden or the previous POTUS for it though.

    How everyone handles this inflation push right now is more important I think.

  4. #4
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1001

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    James Carville wouldn't say shit if his mouth was full of it.

    The last paragraph above only shows how dumb he thinks people are that they might believe that.



    explain why please? nothing coming from mr dwight? yeah above is the type of shit he tosses. question him and you get nothing. so mr dwight tell us why. and when you finish explaining we will attempt a 2nd grade arithmetic problem.

    go ahead

  5. #5
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1001

    show me one post from this clown that has some actual thought or intellect. they do not exist unless he robbed it. that was a plan of mr dwight for years. rob an article, place the words I wrote on it, and claim it is his.

    anybody show me one intellectual comment from this clown, just one.

  6. #6
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1001

    waiting mr dwight. we know you read my comment already. when you see my screen name you are the first reader. lol


    waiting sir

  7. #7
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1001

    no answers. lol, you might think he would be embarrassed. right, I would hide for fckin months.

  8. #8
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1001

    btw Carville is right but I will not explain it to you because you wouldn't understand. so pearls before swine and you don't understand that either.

    my friends as I predicted he will not explain his comments, because he doesn't have an explanation. he has two full hands of horse shit.

  9. #9
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 11,518
    Betpoints: 4541


  10. #10
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 8314

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I'm kind of surprised how well the entire world economy has held up over the last 2Ĺ years.

    Not sure we need to thank or blame either Biden or the previous POTUS for it though.

    How everyone handles this inflation push right now is more important I think.

    Biden and dems have one solution for all: climate hoaxing and tax and spend.

    It just so happens it was the worse possible time for trillions of spending and an attack on energy. So a little bit of bad luck. There are times you could do that and get away with it.

  11. #11
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,461
    Betpoints: 4110

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    explain why please? nothing coming from mr dwight? yeah above is the type of shit he tosses. question him and you get nothing. so mr dwight tell us why. and when you finish explaining we will attempt a 2nd grade arithmetic problem.

    go ahead

  12. #12
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,461
    Betpoints: 4110


  13. #13
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,174
    Betpoints: 106

    Biden gave us the best economy we ever had. Our business has never been better. Record revenue and record growth.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  14. #14
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,461
    Betpoints: 4110

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Biden gave us the best economy we ever had. Our business has never been better. Record revenue and record growth.

  15. #15
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 37,890
    Betpoints: 9762

    Four hundred sixty five thousand jobs last month @ 3.5% unemployment. The best in US history! Keep it going Brandon!

  16. #16
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,084
    Betpoints: 4116

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    James Carville wouldn't say shit if his mouth was full of it.

    The last paragraph above only shows how dumb he thinks people are that they might believe that.


    dwight with another meaningless post from his beach hut.

  17. #17
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,084
    Betpoints: 4116

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Biden gave us the best economy we ever had. Our business has never been better. Record revenue and record growth.
    100% true.

  18. #18
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 36,446
    Betpoints: 5858

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    dwight with another meaningless post from his beach hut.
    Is it called bitch at the beach?
    Points Awarded:

    BOA12 gave chico2663 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  19. #19
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 37,890
    Betpoints: 9762

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Is it called bitch at the beach?
    And with no boobs, but is a puss.

  20. #20
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 14,760
    Betpoints: 1658

    LOL

    HILLARIOUS

    Carville touts the economy

    Meanwhile...

    https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/05/0...rosenberg.html

    Some EXPERTS say the recession has already begun, inflation hit an ALL TIME high and we still haven't recovered the 22million jobs lost since the States began the shutdowns.

    Biden has 0 net job growth, in fact he's still 6 million behind, and....

    Screenshot-20220507-192833-Samsung-Internet

    Bidens workforce participation rate is 6 points below Bush era rates.

    Unemployment isn't 3.5%....it's more like 15% with the balance in the gig economy or cash work.

    The rest have simply given up seeking work and are therefore not counted.

    This us the worst economic administration in the history of the United States since, frankly, Buchanan tried the Morrell Tariffs in 1859.
    Points Awarded:

    DwightShrute gave MinnesotaFats 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  21. #21
    MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-10
    Posts: 8,444
    Betpoints: 3637


    I remember on the Howard Stern show when Jewel talked about how she caught James Carville staring at her t!ts and called him out on it…..

    Can’t blame the poor schmuck I guess…..




    {Howard told her that one of his favorite stories to tell at parties was the time he saw her call out a leering James Carville.
    Jewel laughed that it was one her favorite stories too: “Carville was just burning a hole in my chest!”
    Jewel said she remembered telling Carville “I know they’re big but you don’t have to stare.”}



    9-FF952-F1-18-DD-4-BDA-AD0-C-68-B549-F7-C1-B3


  22. #22
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,084
    Betpoints: 4116

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    LOL

    HILLARIOUS

    Carville touts the economy

    Meanwhile...

    https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/05/0...rosenberg.html

    Some EXPERTS say the recession has already begun, inflation hit an ALL TIME high and we still haven't recovered the 22million jobs lost since the States began the shutdowns ""Some Experts" = Right wing pundit

    Biden has 0 net job growth, in fact he's still 6 million behind, and.... FALSE

    Screenshot-20220507-192833-Samsung-Internet

    You don't know how to use charts, you don't want to post one proves the opposite of the point you're trying to make.

    Bidens workforce participation rate is 6 points below Bush era rates. So What?

    Unemployment isn't 3.5%....it's more like 15% with the balance in the gig economy or cash work. FALSE

    The rest have simply given up seeking work and are therefore not counted. BAHAHHAAHA. This sounds like something someone who doesn't work would say.

    This us the worst economic administration in the history of the United States since, frankly, Buchanan tried the Morrell Tariffs in 1859.
    Tards...

  23. #23
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 14,760
    Betpoints: 1658

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Tards...
    CNBC is 1- right wing and 2- fake news?

    I literally gave you MSNBCs sister station.

    The participant chart is from the St Louis Fed, April 22 data.

    I'm not sure what more information you'd need to draw a better conclusion of the actual State of Affairs here...but I'll toss ya a bone from Bloomberg, yeah- that former NYC Mayor & Trump hating liberal News kingpin. Recession!!! You want to know why the markets are taking- blue chips to the Russell....why tech is dead, why noone is working and why Carville is 180 off....

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/video...ed-in-equities

  24. #24
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,084
    Betpoints: 4116

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    CNBC is 1- right wing and 2- fake news?
    CNBC is right wing.
    I literally gave you MSNBCs sister station.

    The participant chart is from the St Louis Fed, April 22 data.

    I'm not sure what more information you'd need to draw a better conclusion of the actual State of Affairs here...but I'll toss ya a bone from Bloomberg, yeah- that former NYC Mayor & Trump hating liberal News kingpin. Recession!!! You want to know why the markets are taking- blue chips to the Russell....why tech is dead, why noone is working and why Carville is 180 off....

    You haven't provided a single piece of evidence, recessions have never happened with sub 4% unemployment, and booming gdp. You're clueless.

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/video...ed-in-equities
    F post.

  25. #25
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 14,760
    Betpoints: 1658

    Year over "covid" year GDP isn't a thing

    Economic productivity compared to 2018 & 2019 still lags

    Screenshot-20220507-223413-Samsung-Internet

    Here's real & nominal GDP. Which of Bidens years is better than inflation?

    Seriously 9% QUARTERLY inflation v 5% ANNUAL growth lol

    You fukking retarded bro?

    You lost bud, own it.

  26. #26
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 37,890
    Betpoints: 9762

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Year over "covid" year GDP isn't a thing

    Economic productivity compared to 2018 & 2019 still lags

    Screenshot-20220507-223413-Samsung-Internet

    Here's real & nominal GDP. Which of Bidens years is better than inflation?

    Seriously 9% QUARTERLY inflation v 5% ANNUAL growth lol

    You fukking retarded bro?

    You lost bud, own it.
    How about you show us your own charts on how well you're doing off the backs of poor people? I'll bet you're killing it right now?

  27. #27
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,084
    Betpoints: 4116

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Year over "covid" year GDP isn't a thing

    Economic productivity compared to 2018 & 2019 still lags

    Screenshot-20220507-223413-Samsung-Internet

    Here's real & nominal GDP. Which of Bidens years is better than inflation?

    Seriously 9% QUARTERLY inflation v 5% ANNUAL growth lol

    You fukking retarded bro?

    You lost bud, own it.
    5.5% gdp is losing??? LMFAO!!! Trump economy spiked to NEGATIVE 14.7% GDP. You're clueless, go back to coloring retard.

  28. #28
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 53,695
    Betpoints: 3332

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    we still haven't recovered the 22million jobs lost since the States began the shutdowns.
    That is near a 100% function of the terrible US policy during the height of the "fake" pandemic.

    And no need to worry anyway, doncha know the Trump Warp Speed Vaccine is really a poison and all the sheeple who were not smart enough to know that will be dead within 7 months 2 years soon!

  29. #29
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,326
    Betpoints: 805

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    dwight with another meaningless post from his beach hut.

    did he address dantes post and tell us why Carvelle is wrong or is everyone still waiting?

  30. #30
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,326
    Betpoints: 805

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Year over "covid" year GDP isn't a thing

    Economic productivity compared to 2018 & 2019 still lags

    Screenshot-20220507-223413-Samsung-Internet

    Here's real & nominal GDP. Which of Bidens years is better than inflation?

    Seriously 9% QUARTERLY inflation v 5% ANNUAL growth lol

    You fukking retarded bro?

    You lost bud, own it.
    Inflation inflation inflation. Here is an idea if the steak is 12 bucks and ounce try buying chicken. Get all your retarded parroting buddies to do the same thing and we will see inflation come down in that area. Find us some western industrialize countries with low gas prices so we can really blame it on Biden. You hacks do nothing but root for America to fail just to get power than do like you scumbags always do and that is to run the country right into the ground with your shit policies.

  31. #31
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 8314

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    5.5% gdp is losing??? LMFAO!!! Trump economy spiked to NEGATIVE 14.7% GDP. You're clueless, go back to coloring retard.
    The last GDP print was -1.4% and there is no pandemic or other excuse. One more negative print and we will officially be in a recession. Which is a given at this point.

    If Dems plan was negative growth and the destruction of the working poor then by gawd you've succeeded.

  32. #32
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,084
    Betpoints: 4116

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    did he address dantes post and tell us why Carvelle is wrong or is everyone still waiting?
    Dwight doesn't actually engage with anyone these days, it took him 10 years but now he knows better, just hit and run fake memes is duhwits new style.

  33. #33
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,084
    Betpoints: 4116

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    The last GDP print was -1.4% and there is no pandemic or other excuse. One more negative print and we will officially be in a recession. Which is a given at this point.

    If Dems plan was negative growth and the destruction of the working poor then by gawd you've succeeded.
    Trump had -14.7 gdp...end of discussion.


    A recession with 3.5% unemployment..

    This subject is a little beyond your ability to understand, but fiscal policy is at play here due to inflation, planned soft landings from trump era recklessness is exactly what we should be doing. Biden is handling this perfectly.

    And to think, all Trump had to do was shut the fuk up, go down into his bunker during the pandemic, and let the experts handle the situation, and we wouldn't even be talking about this
    Last edited by Greget; 05-08-22 at 01:54 PM.

  34. #34
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,461
    Betpoints: 4110

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Trump had -14.7 gdp...end of discussion.


    A recession with 3.5% unemployment..

    This subject is a little beyond your ability to understand, but fiscal policy is at play here due to inflation, planned soft landings from trump era recklessness is exactly what we should be doing. Biden is handling this perfectly.

    And to think, all Trump had to do was shut the fuk up, go down into his bunker during the pandemic, and let the experts handle the situation, and we wouldn't even be talking about this

  35. #35
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,461
    Betpoints: 4110

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Dwight doesn't actually engage with anyone these days, it took him 10 years but now he knows better, just hit and run fake memes is duhwits new style.
    its difficult engaging with dumb people.

    It better if I just let them be wrong but its not easy.

12 Last
Top