Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 3332

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    strike a nerve? Sorry we don’t let our government detain and lock us up like animals cause of Covid… sorry that’s what happened in Australia. Nazi state because our residents were arrested and detained during Covid yah sure whatever makes you feel better. Maybe you guys will use boomerangs to fight the government cause they have taken all your weapons.
    Struck my funny bone a little bit, when you started railing against Aussie illegal immigration control whilst crying to have a wall built.

yeah yeah, good luck with your dumbass wall. Take some notes from down under whenever you want an actual solution.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Dude

We are talking about 7.75% of the US population (black) accounting for 38.5% of the incarcerated population AND 72% of ALL police activity (all gross misdemeanor related offenses).

Seriously. Ya there's white criminals, brown criminals, etc. But there is no greater scar upon society as the black male. I'll even specify this as the 'northern' black male, because in my experience the southern black male is actually a gentleman in most cases.

There is just something about west coast & northern blacks that is completely anti social.
    Way low on your numbers. Roughly 14% of the population. Not sure if there has ever been a time in our country's history that the population has been below 10%

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5051

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Rump was kicked off of twitter for the risk of further incitement of violence following the deadly attack of the capital.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2111292...ccount-banned/

The only people that incited violence at that time was BLM and Democrats with the summer of love riots. Trump had nothing to do with that. Twitter never banned BLM organizers from coordinating those violent and destructive riots either.

Jan 6, Trump did not tell Republicans to storm the capital. No one brought guns or knives into the Capital either in that so called insurrection hoax!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Struck my funny bone a little bit, when you started railing against Aussie illegal immigration control whilst crying to have a wall built.

yeah yeah, good luck with your dumbass wall. Take some notes from down under whenever you want an actual solution.
    The building the wall was a scam to fleece their sheep of donations. Trump's appointees used the money to buy yachts instead. And Trump had no shame and pardoned them after they were convicted. Trump was the most corrupt president we ever had.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 252

Who said I gave a fuk about a wall? Lol…. Option next time your tyrannical government comes to round up citizens maybe you and your mates can have a few vegimite sandwiches and wait for your opportunity to launch your boomerang attacks…..or maybe you can wait to train a kangaroo to box. No go drink a fosters and watch some crocodile Dundee

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1658

Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    Way low on your numbers. Roughly 14% of the population. Not sure if there has ever been a time in our country's history that the population has been below 10%
    Ahhh you only count LEGAL residents thou.

Add 20-30 million illegal aliens living here (because they are subject to the same jurisdiction for law purposes) and you'll get my 7-8% figure.

In any event, it's a minority culture, creating a majority issue.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 835

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Rump was kicked off of twitter for the risk of further incitement of violence following the deadly attack of the capital.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2111292...ccount-banned/
    But no Democrats got kicked off of twitter for championing deadly riots during the entire summer of 2020.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ Need to finish building that wall. Physical structures *WALL* works better then no physical structures at all!! To say otherwise is stupidity and ignorance.

Democrats in power and fake news are still playing that card "the wall doesn't work". Load of shit and mostly everyone knows that.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4281

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    The only people that incited violence at that time was BLM and Democrats with the summer of love riots. Trump had nothing to do with that. Twitter never banned BLM organizers from coordinating those violent and destructive riots either.

Jan 6, Trump did not tell Republicans to storm the capital. No one brought guns or knives into the Capital either in that so called insurrection hoax!
    There's film of armed people in the Capitol.

This is why you can't argue with Trump supporters. They just flat out lie.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    But no Democrats got kicked off of twitter for championing deadly riots during the entire summer of 2020.

Aren't there numerous terrorists that have Twitter?

Just asking....I think a simple Google will answer that!

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4116

Aren't there numerous terrorists that have Twitter?

Just asking....I think a simple Google will answer that!
    Yes, all the jan 6 insurrectionists are terrorists, quite a few have twitters

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post

Fake news. Only person that was shot and killed in the Capitol was that Trump supporter chick. Unarmed also.

MinnesotaFats

0 gun charges filed to date

.....where's your facts sourced from boy?

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Yes, all the jan 6 insurrectionists are terrorists, quite a few have twitters
    Aside from your false premise I think I take offense, or at the very leastvraise an eyebrow, to your phrase 'Jan 6 insurrectionists are terrorists'

Please expand...

Greget
    Trump for Prison

Fake news. Only person that was shot and killed in the Capitol was that Trump supporter chick. Unarmed also.
    What is "fake news"? Plenty of these scum trumptards are already sitting in prison for their crimes. As far as this "chick", good. More should have been shot.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Who said I gave a fuk about a wall? Lol…. Option next time your tyrannical government comes to round up citizens maybe you and your mates can have a few vegimite sandwiches and wait for your opportunity to launch your boomerang attacks…..or maybe you can wait to train a kangaroo to box. No go drink a fosters and watch some crocodile Dundee
    Crikey, stone the crows!

We have an election next month. And our electoral system is first world and not rigged so we can remove all tyrants no worries if needed. She'll be right mate.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 805

That is the only footage he was allowed to see on fox. This is why 95 percent of these jackasses porch lights are off

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Putin and his company not banned from twitter yet but Trump still is. That tells you all you need to know.

https://factcheck.thedispatch.com/p/...on-twitter?s=r

Greget
    Trump for Prison

While it's impossible to know precisely how many firearms were brought to the Capitol on January 6, it's already clear that at least some of the people present were carrying guns that day. And as the police officers who testified at the committee on Tuesday made clear, rioters also used numerous other objects as weapons such as knives and bats.

MinnesotaFats

What is "fake news"? Plenty of these scum trumptards are already sitting in prison for their crimes. As far as this "chick", good. More should have been shot.
    Interesting.

What crime did she commit to deserve to die?

What crimes did G Floyd commit again?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Right shoot a bunch of unarmed people protesting at the Capitol. Ok Greget..

BLM rioters should have been shot and killed instead as they ruined and burned down cities, shot and killed many business owners and innocent people.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4110

Crikey, stone the crows!

We have an election next month. And our electoral system is first world and not rigged so we can remove all tyrants no worries if needed. She'll be right mate.
    You are voting for a tyrant so that can't be true can it?

Greget
    Trump for Prison

Do people really think Elon bought twitter to bring back Trump. He already stated he voted for Hilary over Trump in 16

Greget
    Trump for Prison

BLM rioters should have been shot and killed instead as they ruined and burned down cities, shot and killed many business owners and innocent people.

Greget
    Trump for Prison

Interesting.

What crime did she commit to deserve to die?

What crimes did G Floyd commit again?
    Treason

Being black
    Points Awarded:

MinnesotaFats gave Greget 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Here is an armed protester with helmet, gas mask and spraying bear spray at the police. Does he look like a fukking tourist to you?

175 pts

3-QUESTION

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4110

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    You are voting for a tyrant so that can't be true can it?
    I will be voting for the current conservative govt to be re-elected.

The one who handled covid best in the world and made most Aussies richer whilst doing it.

Tough men are sometimes needed in difficult times. Weak leaders just do what they think will be popular and easy.

Weird how you say the govt who minimized deaths to 6000 out of 26 million people is terrible... whilst cheer on De Santis who allowed 70,000 to die from just 21 million population.

Not to mention how weak and ineffective Trump's response was...

Your politics have screwed up your common sense on this issue.

MinnesotaFats

Treason

Being black
    LOL

ok pal. Points for humor!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Here is an armed protester with helmet, gas mask and spraying bear spray at the police. Does he look like a fukking tourist to you?

Having pepper spray and a helmet doesn't mean he is armed. I see no Trump colors or Red White and Blue clothing. Probably hired by the Democrats in power to show up and raise hell. That does not look like a Trump supporter coming from his rally.

Again fake news!!!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Having pepper spray and a helmet doesn't mean he is armed. I see no Trump colors or Red White and Blue clothing. Probably hired by the Democrats in power to show up and raise hell. That does not look like a Trump supporter coming from his rally.

Again fake news!!!
    You are an idiot. Learn the definition of armed. Go out in Santa Monica and spray bear spray on a police man. Let us know what the charges will be.

I'll save you the time.

"Charged with assault with a deadly weapon".

Every time you speak you embarrass yourself.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 04-25-22 at 09:35 PM.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

MinnesotaFats

You are an idiot. Learn the definition of armed. Go out in Santa Monica and spray bear spray on a police man. Let us know what the charges will be.

I'll save you the time.

"Charged with attack with a deadly weapon".

LOL Evelyn Thompson

Threw a speaker

Yeah.....real insurrection

Greget
    Trump for Prison

Again fake news!!!
    Wow complete idiot. You really should let your wife proofread your posts for you.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6106

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'll save you the time.

"Charged with attack with a deadly weapon".

Lethal weapon for sure! Spray will kill you!

Take your meds Pavy you are twisted mentally. You remind me of Joe Biden right about now. Not a good look on SBR buddy.

Like I said I highly doubt that guy was at the Trump rally before coming to the Capitol with all that gear on. I also doubt he is even a Trump supporter. Looks like Democratic hire.

First 1234567 ... Last