1. #1
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 14,760
    Betpoints: 1658

    43% increase in African-American murders. Yeah Dems

    https://www.foxnews.com/us/black-americans-paid-enormous-price-for-defund-the-police-movement

    Lawlessness
    Poor policy
    Misguided anger
    Pandering politics

    Liberalism personified

  2. #2
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    You have a bad few months here.

  3. #3
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 81,594
    Betpoints: 4300

    Love how they blame the "defund police movement"

    That had little to do with this already predicatble event.

    Not everything is political. Not going to spend much time on this, but the need to slant it politically by these opportunistic talking heads gets old, and insulting to all of our intelligence.

    I am conservative, but I am not dumb. We can see what they are doing.

    Fatty, you must be a big Biden supporter considering he wants to support officers with more Funding and more police.

    Fatty, does this topic matter to you? I guess you will be voting Democrat this election, to support Biden's pro police funding movement.

    lol

    Also, Fatty, you watch too much TV.
    Points Awarded:

    BOA12 gave KVB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackpot269

  4. #4
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 14,760
    Betpoints: 1658

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Love how they blame the "defund police movement"

    That had little to do with this already predicatble event.

    Not everything is political. Not going to spend much time on this, but the need to slant it politically by these opportunistic talking heads gets old, and insulting to all of our intelligence.

    I am conservative, but I am not dumb. We can see what they are doing.

    Fatty, you must be a big Biden supporter considering he wants to support officers with more Funding and more police.

    Fatty, does this topic matter to you? I guess you will be voting Democrat this election, to support Biden's pro police funding movement.

    lol

    Also, Fatty, you watch too much TV.
    I own a chain of payday loan shops in MPLS/STP. It matters. They won't assist anymore in crime.

    I had 2 bums break into my waiting room, sownd the night, defecate on my floor and the police would not remove them.

    Minneapolis bars, bars my family stocked for 80 years as a distributor, are closed for good, what's left only opens Thur- Sat.

    The City is dying from drugs and crime. It's all black and it's unilateral political power.

    It is political because there is no alternative point of view on these City councils.

  5. #5
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 116,092
    Betpoints: 22541

    Fatty, have payday blowjobs slowed down?

  6. #6
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 81,594
    Betpoints: 4300

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    I own a chain of payday loan shops in MPLS/STP. It matters. They won't assist anymore in crime.

    I had 2 bums break into my waiting room, sownd the night, defecate on my floor and the police would not remove them.

    Minneapolis bars, bars my family stocked for 80 years as a distributor, are closed for good, what's left only opens Thur- Sat.

    The City is dying from drugs and crime. It's all black and it's unilateral political power.

    It is political because there is no alternative point of view on these City councils.
    So you support Biden and his aim to fund the police and get more officers hired across the country.

    Good to know.

  7. #7
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 14,760
    Betpoints: 1658

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    So you support Biden and his aim to fund the police and get more officers hired across the country.

    Good to know.
    Bidens push is the same as Clinton's was 30 years ago- its a union & diversity push.

    If the officers were solely men I'd be all for it.

    Unfortunately, the issue is political and starts with the judiciary followed by the local politics and their opinion on crime.

    The hiring of officers is irrelevant, one Sherrif and a firm judicial system can be just as effective as 100 cops.

    Murderers aren't 1st time offenders. The problem is liberalism has a failed philosophy in believing in people, believing in change and believing in hope.

    These are lost causes and need to be locked up for life. The families need to be familiar w consequences so the black youth isn't geared towards crime but rather away from it

  8. #8
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 81,594
    Betpoints: 4300

    How about that guy in NY slicing people with knives, they let him out a ton of times only to have him do it again.

    Talk about fukked.

    It's a matter of time before it reaches everyone's neighborhood.

  9. #9
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1001

    and the red states lead the country in violent crimes. don't forget that fact. I believe 8 or 9 worst states for crime are red. hmm


    should we go over all the facts concerning red states? instead of cherry picking maybe we should review everything. what do you think

  10. #10
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 81,594
    Betpoints: 4300

    Make no mistake, minnyfatty will cherry pick.


  11. #11
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1001

    that would be. crime, alcoholism, poor education, poor GDP, poor work ethic, and the leaders in sucking off funds from the fed. and so many more.

    should we review these again with actual facts.

  12. #12
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1001

    the red states primarily are all shit. very seldom do they lead in anything, except maybe obesity. their politicians do not give one shit about their people. therefore, the sad state of affairs in almost every single red state with maybe one or two exceptions. and guys/gals this is not a new revelation this shit has been happening for decades and decades.

    you see this, you read the facts and still you call yourself red. amazing, simply amazing.

  13. #13
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 81,594
    Betpoints: 4300

    The need to twist things for political gain is making me sick, dante1.

    It doesn't matter the side, it so Un American anymore.

    Not sure we'll ever get back to political civility.

    It's sad.

    To be clear, not saying you are twisting dante, just making the point that facts get overlooked for "alternative facts".

    I'm sick of it.

  14. #14
    Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-15-09
    Posts: 29,456

    Fats I read this new article by Paul Craig Roberts today
    I think you will like it

    No White New World Colonist Ever Enslaved a Black African
    Paul Craig Roberts

    Identity politics, political correctness, virtue signaling, and wokeism have broken down intellectual integrity and scholarly standards in the academic world. Scholarship now exists in attenuated forms that serve ideological purposes, not factual ones. In short, “scholars” have come to serve ideological agendas, not truth. Even mathematics and science have been corrupted. Recently, Florida Education Commissioner Richard Corcoran had to reject 41% of the mathematics texts for Florida’s K-12 curriculum because they contained critical race theory and other propaganda used to indoctrinate students.
    History, especially US history, has suffered terribly from the proliferation of anti-American propaganda masquerading as legitimate history. An example is the “1619 Project” that concludes that the United States originated in racism. A spinoff from this “history” is something called the “New History of American Capitalism” which argues that capitalism’s existence was dependent on slavery. The impression one gets is that slavery is an American phenomenon for which reparations must be paid.
    Legitimate historians at the risk of being labeled “apologists for racism” have skewered the fanciful claims, but they as well as the proponents of the new history overlook the basic fact that no white colonist in the New World ever enslaved a black African. The black Africans were enslaved prior to their arrival in the New World. They arrived as slaves. They were enslaved by other blacks. Some of them were warriors captured in slave wars while trying to enslave other blacks.
    The black kingdom of Dahomey was the principle enslaver of the time. The kingdom raided other blacks for slaves and sold the surplus. This history has been well documented, but it is not part of “black studies,” the “1619 Project,” or the “New History of American Capitalism.”
    The real documented history is disappearing because it totally contradicts the new propagandistic history. Even the critics of the new history seem to be unaware of it.
    The association of slavery with racism is another manufactured fiction. All peoples have been enslaved, including whites. (See for example: https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2020/10/23/white-slaves-one-of-the-many-memory-holed-facts/ and https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/201...the-new-world/ .) Slaves brought to the New World were not brought because of racism. They were brought to the New World as a labor force so that the abundance of fertile land and natural resources could be exploited.
    By the time the United States was formed out of the British colonies, slavery had been a labor force institution for a century and a half. For the US, slavery was an inherited institution, not a creation of independence and the Constitution. The Confederate States of America had no responsibility for the fact that the labor force of large scale agriculture was a slave labor force. This was an inherited labor force institution. Whites as well as blacks were born into the institution.
    When the basic facts of New World slavery are totally ignored, it is obvious that the new history is propagandistic serving an ideology, not the truth. That universities and “scholars” corrupt themselves by loading curriculums with falsehoods is more proof that truth is less valued than propaganda that serves agendas.
    https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/202...black-african/
    Points Awarded:

    MinnesotaFats gave Snowball 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  15. #15
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,308
    Betpoints: 835

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Love how they blame the "defund police movement"

    That had little to do with this already predicatble event.

    Not everything is political. Not going to spend much time on this, but the need to slant it politically by these opportunistic talking heads gets old, and insulting to all of our intelligence.

    I am conservative, but I am not dumb. We can see what they are doing.

    Fatty, you must be a big Biden supporter considering he wants to support officers with more Funding and more police.

    Fatty, does this topic matter to you? I guess you will be voting Democrat this election, to support Biden's pro police funding movement.

    lol

    Also, Fatty, you watch too much TV.
    It can't just be a coincidence that when the Left demoralized the police and emboldened the criminals that violent crime went up.

  16. #16
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 81,594
    Betpoints: 4300

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    It can't just be a coincidence that when the Left demoralized the police and emboldened the criminals that violent crime went up.
    Associate causation where you want, Kerm

    But understand there really is a "ferguson effect" that occured before such "demoralization" that made this rise in crime predictable.

    Like I said, not going to spend much time on this but the "link" that Fatty failed to post doesn't really match up with the headline. And that link even leans a political direction.

    I just ask that posters try to weed out propaganda, which leads to a lot of "causation" that is false.

    Again, I am conservative but can see that people will believe almost anything when they don't have the history and facts. And very few people actually have the history and facts.

    They'd rather absorb the propaganda.

  17. #17
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,308
    Betpoints: 835

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    and the red states lead the country in violent crimes. don't forget that fact. I believe 8 or 9 worst states for crime are red. hmm


    should we go over all the facts concerning red states?
    instead of cherry picking maybe we should review everything. what do you think
    If you decide to go that route, I have a feeling that it's not going to go the way that you think that it is. The deeper you break down these Red states, the more you are going to find in common with the the Blue states.

  18. #18
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,308
    Betpoints: 835

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Associate causation where you want, Kerm

    But understand there really is a "ferguson effect" that occured before such "demoralization" that made this rise in crime predictable.

    Like I said, not going to spend much time on this but the "link" that Fatty failed to post doesn't really match up with the headline. And that link even leans a political direction.

    I just ask that posters try to weed out propaganda, which leads to a lot of "causation" that is false.

    Again, I am conservative but can see that people will believe almost anything when they don't have the history and facts. And very few people actually have the history and facts.

    They'd rather absorb the propaganda.
    I look at Liberal cities with the biggest increase in violent crime in just the last 18 months (like Portland who broke their own record for murders last year) and they also happened to be the ones who were most vocal against the Police.

    A lot changed in the last 2 years.

  19. #19
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 81,594
    Betpoints: 4300

    "I look at liberal cities"

    You are already a victim of propaganda and don't know it.

    Yeah, you can start spitting "facts" etc, etc.

    But if you're not talking to actual law enforcement, from the top down, you're not talking to anyone.

    "They also happened to be" is not causation.

    Again, I see a victim of propaganda already. Whether you are right or wrong is not even relevant.

    It really isn't.

    A lot of television watchers at SBR, which is fine, as long as they can understand what they are watching and who is providing the "commentary around facts".

    So much of it is UnAmerican.

  20. #20
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 14,760
    Betpoints: 1658

    Look at DumbassDante discussing States w broad strokes while everyone else discusses CITIES and County (SHERIFF).

    Liberalism is a city/ County issue. The Country map is all RED but for about 550 Counties, which are the crime ridden areas, full of blacks, Democrats, Liberalism, activist judges and repeat offender issues exposed by poor public policy concerning rehibilation vs incarceration.

    Dante- crime is local.

    Learn the game bro

  21. #21
    turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-13-06
    Posts: 828
    Betpoints: 12115

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    You are already a victim of propaganda and don't know it.
    Maybe you could stop telling everyone they're victims of propaganda and cite some of your own sources?

  22. #22
    Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-15-09
    Posts: 29,456

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Look at DumbassDante discussing States w broad strokes while everyone else discusses CITIES and County (SHERIFF).

    Liberalism is a city/ County issue. The Country map is all RED but for about 550 Counties, which are the crime ridden areas, full of blacks, Democrats, Liberalism, activist judges and repeat offender issues exposed by poor public policy concerning rehibilation vs incarceration.

    Dante- crime is local.

    Learn the game bro
    The plan is to just give them tons of money and free houses, then it will stop.

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/7356501001/

  23. #23
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,308
    Betpoints: 835

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    "I look at liberal cities"

    You are already a victim of propaganda and don't know it.

    Yeah, you can start spitting "facts" etc, etc.

    But if you're not talking to actual law enforcement, from the top down, you're not talking to anyone.

    "They also happened to be" is not causation.

    Again, I see a victim of propaganda already. Whether you are right or wrong is not even relevant.

    It really isn't.

    A lot of television watchers at SBR, which is fine, as long as they can understand what they are watching and who is providing the "commentary around facts".

    So much of it is UnAmerican.
    So all of the stats being reported out of these cities are just propaganda? Portland IS a Liberal city. A VERY liberal city. And their murder numbers increased in 2021 from 2020 and are going to get surpassed again this year.

    I am friends with several of the cops here in my own small town as I grew up with one, and we also work on their some of their vehicles. We have been hearing the same things from them since the BLM riots and this whole "War on the Police" stared.

    I live in a small town and we have had 8 murders so far this year, 1 white girl on New Year's Eve and 7 black guys since then, including one last week. All of the suspects that have been arrested (or are still at large) are all black. We are on pace to beat the 15 people that were murdered here last year.


    Joy Reid claiming that the NYC subway shooting happened because of slavery is propaganda.

    200+ cops taking early retirements or quitting in Minneapolis, and then the murder going up there nearly 60% isn't.


    It's not propaganda if you see it with your own eyes and hear the stories from the actual legit source.
    Last edited by Kermit; 04-20-22 at 10:58 AM.

  24. #24
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    I own a chain of payday loan shops in MPLS/STP. It matters. They won't assist anymore in crime.

    I had 2 bums break into my waiting room, sownd the night, defecate on my floor and the police would not remove them.

    Minneapolis bars, bars my family stocked for 80 years as a distributor, are closed for good, what's left only opens Thur- Sat.

    The City is dying from drugs and crime. It's all black and it's unilateral political power.

    It is political because there is no alternative point of view on these City councils.
    I’m not black and had to use the bathroom.

  25. #25
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    It can't just be a coincidence that when the Left demoralized the police and emboldened the criminals that violent crime went up.
    You always manage to be the dumbest guy in the room. Even a room with minnyfats

  26. #26
    jackpot269
    You are blind to the truth
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 9,287
    Betpoints: 6076

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/black-americans-paid-enormous-price-for-defund-the-police-movement

    Lawlessness
    Poor policy
    Misguided anger
    Pandering politics

    Liberalism personified
    Not that it matters but this is from the fox search link you listed

    Murders across the board spiked by nearly 30% in 2020 compared to the year prior, according to FBI data, marking the largest single-year increase in killings since the agency began tracking the crimes. Among Black Americans, the number of deaths spiked by more than 32% compared to 2019.


    Is 32% not bad enough why do you have to add 11% in your subject line? 32% makes your point and its the correct number no need to make it 43% for effect
    Last edited by jackpot269; 04-21-22 at 01:06 PM.

  27. #27
    Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-14-09
    Posts: 14,656
    Betpoints: 14034

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    the red states primarily are all shit. very seldom do they lead in anything, except maybe obesity. their politicians do not give one shit about their people. therefore, the sad state of affairs in almost every single red state with maybe one or two exceptions. and guys/gals this is not a new revelation this shit has been happening for decades and decades.

    you see this, you read the facts and still you call yourself red. amazing, simply amazing.
    Looks like somebody not taking that upcoming ass kicking very well.

  28. #28
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 37,890
    Betpoints: 9762

    So, let me get this straight. A guy who owns a few payday loan companies is bitching about his customer base. Typical hypocrite winger.

  29. #29
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1001

    and BTW the red states lead the country in violence. you can cherry pick as often as you please but the true stats don't focus on a person, a race or even a city. the big picture. the big picture is this the RED states suck on almost everything including violence. but not only violence should we review the red states again and how they compare to the blue states. lol


    it isn't even close. every single issue concerning quality of life blue is good, red is shit. would you like debate it. I have the facts if you need them.

  30. #30
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1001

    even Texas the pride of the red states and Georgia and Florida have some of the very worst health care in the country. that is a fact.

    fast growing states and you would think their asshole politicians would make sure health care was great or at least good. nope they are too busy with corruption and fuking the people.

    bottom line is the red states under R authority are in terrible shape. and on top of it most of them suck the fed dry.

  31. #31
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1001

    premature deaths from treatable conditions. large numbers of uninsured, less investment in public health, too many people suffering from mental illness unable to get care, and mounting insurance cost. those are your red states especilally the states that are growing .

    info from the Commonwealth Fund

    you see my friends when we talk facts and not BS like you have been reading from the crazies today and everyday. the outlook for R states is bad, bad, bad. facts, facts, facts,

    no my good friend mr roy or mr slew or whomever will reply with BS or no reply at all. they have not real answers, just nonsense. like THE REAL PATRIOTS. or some other BS.. facts not so much

  32. #32
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1001

    bottom line is this: eventually these people will see the light and think WTF we are taking a fukin on everything. this will take time but when those poor souls realize they will cast their vote differently. you cannot keep voting for bad bad bad and not realize it.

    also what is the norm in our great country. does the conservative philosophy win out in the long run. if you know history you know that is not even close to the truth. when the story is over the conservative shit goes in the pile of used shit no longer wanted. you might not see it but your kids will. I guarantee it, it happens all the time.

  33. #33
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1001

    on a different subject just in today. Keven M supposedly said about Trump on Jan 6--this is enough, I have had enough of him. Naturally because he has no moral center, no true courage and wants his corrupt job he changed his mind. lol

    if you are a R you are a corrupt bastard--period. with only a few exceptions.

  34. #34
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1001

    Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Looks like somebody not taking that upcoming ass kicking very well.

    you see as I just wrote. a prediction from a clown who made three errors in one comment or thread I can't remember exactly. well who would want to. something about California now I remember it was totally wrong. oh yeah the idiot did not know California is about 5th or 6th in GDP as compared to COUNTRIES.

    he was bad mouthing the greatest state in the union. well he is stupid he can't add. if he replies I will ask him to add. this should be fun.

  35. #35
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 8314


Top