dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 466

often

I write/say what a bonanza for the D party if the red states decide to leave the union. of course, that is just wishful thinking but read the following. you will find much of what I have stressed on many occasions.

but you know even talking about succession should be a crime. and who are the people making these threats/promises well naturally the R. these are the people who call themselves patriots. you know like those loving patriots who viciously and deadly attacked our country

https://news.yahoo.com/voices-republ...160302195.html

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

what a shock. red states poorly educated, I tell you it is just shocking. recall when the orange clown pronounced...I love the undereducated or something like that. lol.

And according to CNBC, we also find – again, with some caveats – that blue states are generally better at delivering education than red states. For instance, of the 10 “least educated” states in 2018, eight were red. All of the 10 “most educated” were blue.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats...oorly-educated

he should look in the mirror. if he could find a mirror big enough to capture his svelte physique. the R party was a complete and total mess before Trump. but, how about now with the violence, hatred, and far right crazies getting a big share of that pathetic party. what a shame.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3012

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I write/say what a bonanza for the D party if the red states decide to leave the union. of course, that is just wishful thinking but read the following. you will find much of what I have stressed on many occasions.

but you know even talking about succession should be a crime. and who are the people making these threats/promises well naturally the R. these are the people who call themselves patriots. you know like those loving patriots who viciously and deadly attacked our country

https://news.yahoo.com/voices-republ...160302195.html
    You know what should be a crime? Allowing idiots like you and Thor to butcher the English language while making fun of those with whom you disagree politically.

By no means am I an expert on the English language but when you two babble on about how stupid others are, I take pleasure in exposing how truly hypocritical you are.

Thor is so incredibly inept, I skip over his condescending posts, they are too painful to read. I stopped after he mentioned that someone had psoriasis of the liver and then tried to pass it off as a spell check error. Just slap a little Gold Bond on it. If you posted more often, you would be right up there with him.

Correct your work and bring it back to us in correct form. This may be a good time to stop pretending that you are some mental giant and others are intellectually inferior.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7602

dishonest dante for the trifecta! Yahoo, CNBC and The Daily Beast references to start off his latest misinformation rant.

No CNN or Mad magazine? Come on dishonest one, you can do better.

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5946

^^^"others are intellectually inferior."

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7096

Dems grasping at straws. The Covid hoax is over. Vax this & that along with a song and a dance.

The country has horrific problems and you tards are talking about vax's & Jan 6th. lol

As I've said the Dems have no solutions...don't even pretend to. There is no covid plan or plan to reduce inflation or solve the border or even address the crime wave. Nothing.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5946

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Dems grasping at straws. The Covid hoax is over. Vax this & that along with a song and a dance.

The country has horrific problems and you tards are talking about vax's & Jan 6th. lol

As I've said the Dems have no solutions...don't even pretend to. There is no covid plan or plan to reduce inflation or solve the border or even address the crime wave. Nothing.
    What's your guys plan? Obstruction? Isn't that getting old? It's going on 3 presidents now. When are your leaders going to do some work and stop being welfare rats that sponge off the govt tit?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    What's your guys plan? Obstruction? Isn't that getting old? It's going on 3 presidents now. When are your leaders going to do some work and stop being welfare rats that sponge off the govt tit?
    4 years under Trump that's all the dems did was obstruct including 2 impeachments hoaxes and now you give a shit? LOL. The dishonest Left: Whatever they are accusing you of doing, they are doing themselves.

Washington is full of scumbags on both sides of the isle. Just that there's more on the Left.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 414

Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    You know what should be a crime? Allowing idiots like you and Thor to butcher the English language while making fun of those with whom you disagree politically.

By no means am I an expert on the English language but when you two babble on about how stupid others are, I take pleasure in exposing how truly hypocritical you are.

Thor is so incredibly inept, I skip over his condescending posts, they are too painful to read. I stopped after he mentioned that someone had psoriasis of the liver and then tried to pass it off as a spell check error. Just slap a little Gold Bond on it. If you posted more often, you would be right up there with him.

Correct your work and bring it back to us in correct form. This may be a good time to stop pretending that you are some mental giant and others are intellectually inferior.

This is really getting sad that this douchebag cares so much about peoples grammar on a sports posting site because he has nothing else to offer. Lets recap the history of this weak pussy. He came to this site because of verbal ass whippings from Vitter over at RX. He came with a fake screen name hiding like a little school girl because he didn't want Vit to know it was him. He was going to get even with his new pussy screen name. Vit, offers an olive branch to this pussy and gives him some personal info to shut his fuking mouth once and for all. After he manned up and said Vit looked legit the pressure got to him by other retards on this site, and he back pedaled like Ted Cruz on terrorism. Yes you guessed it. He is a Trump voter which basically say's you are borderline retarded. Oh but the grammar.
    Lets not forget this weak pussy works out three hours a day. Just a terrible person
    Last edited by Thor4140; Yesterday at 07:53 PM.

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Dems control all chambers of gov. That will soon change but you can't expect republicans to do anything.

Biden could fix the supply chain issues but he doesn't want to step on union toes. He could have the military start unloading ships and truck the supplies.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9442

Dems control all chambers of gov. That will soon change but you can't expect republicans to do anything.

Biden could fix the supply chain issues but he doesn't want to step on union toes. He could have the military start unloading ships and truck the supplies.
    Or you greedy fuks could give them a raise.

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Or you greedy fuks could give them a raise.
    Sure, and we'll raise prices to cover it. LOL. Just do something to land supplies and you'd slow inflation considerably.

You really don't understand and just can't comprehend pricing and business. It doesn't seem overly complicated.

khicks26

Sure, and we'll raise prices to cover it. LOL. Just do something to land supplies and you'd slow inflation considerably.

You really don't understand and just can't comprehend pricing and business. It doesn't seem overly complicated.
    Oh I understand. You may know business Roy, but your business does nothing for an economy that works for everyone.

What I been telling you from the start.

RoyBacon

Oh I understand. You may know business Roy, but your business does nothing for an economy that works for everyone.

What I been telling you from the start.
    You have no idea about my businesses. So yea, you've been mentioning random propaganda from the start. lol

Everyone who employs people and deploys capital is helping in some way. As far as I know you do neither.

khicks26

You have no idea about my businesses. So yea, you've been mentioning random propaganda from the start. lol

Everyone who employs people and deploys capital is helping in some way. As far as I know you do neither.
    You do nothing for anyone but yourself.

Thor4140

Let me tell you something about inflation dikwad. Corporate profits are at an all time high. An all time high. This is where your inflation comes from. Some people can never make enough. Maybe someday someone could pay a few pennies more and not raise prices. That is never a Republican thought. I wonder why ya greedy fuks. maybe we should put the country in a bigger hole and give another tax break to people who will never spend that money in their lifetime.

Thor4140

You do nothing for anyone but yourself.

if outsourcing was illegal guys like Roy would be finished. It would be a shame to see this great greedy patriot have to pay a living wage.

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    if outsourcing was illegal guys like Roy would be finished. It would be a shame to see this great greedy patriot have to pay a living wage.
    Calm down Thor, you're hyper ventilating again.

Profits can go up in an inflation climate as long as demand is strong. Of course demand will falter if prices keep going up. Then we will be in a recession or worse. Hopefully, companies will have strong balance sheets.

It's hard to believe you fuggers can't actually address the problem. Get the 100's of ship off loaded and get them back here. This ain't rocket science. But for whatever reason tards would rather just cry that the Roy's are still doing great.