1. #1
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 33,848
    Betpoints: 7122

    Top 5 states with most daily COVID cases are now blue states, bottom 5 are mostly red

    When looking at that statistic over a weeklong period ending this past Sunday, Minnesota leads the nation with 426 new cases per 100,000 residents, followed by Michigan with 388.6, Wisconsin with 387.7, North Dakota with 361.5 and New Hampshire with 360.2, data from the CDC shows. All the states in the top five voted for president Biden in the 2020 election.




    On the other end of the chart, Louisiana, Texas, Alabama, Hawaii and Florida round out the states with lowest daily rate of new cases per 100,000 residents, with numbers ranging from 8 to 3, the New York Times reports. All but one of the states in the bottom five voted for Donald Trump in the 2020 election.

    Points Awarded:

    slewfan gave RoyBacon 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  2. #2
    Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 4,878
    Betpoints: 2523

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    When looking at that statistic over a weeklong period ending this past Sunday, Minnesota leads the nation with 426 new cases per 100,000 residents, followed by Michigan with 388.6, Wisconsin with 387.7, North Dakota with 361.5 and New Hampshire with 360.2, data from the CDC shows. All the states in the top five voted for president Biden in the 2020 election.




    On the other end of the chart, Louisiana, Texas, Alabama, Hawaii and Florida round out the states with lowest daily rate of new cases per 100,000 residents, with numbers ranging from 8 to 3, the New York Times reports. All but one of the states in the bottom five voted for Donald Trump in the 2020 election.


  3. #3
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 8,622
    Betpoints: 6843

    I love good news. Gregslime is miserable. Hurting from all the fake news he puts in here every day...

    Now it's KamalaCron varient and Joe says wear a mask but there he was, out in Nantucket store with no mask on..

  4. #4
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 40,330
    Betpoints: 9490

    Michigan is worst in the country. 60% vax rate. Most cases coming from Trump counties. I would know I live in one.


    But it is Roy, who thinks the only place in the US that has natural gas is Texas. LOL

  5. #5
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 33,848
    Betpoints: 7122



    ....can't stop laughing!

    We stopped playing the covid crisis a lonnng time ago here in Texas. Florida too.

  6. #6
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 40,330
    Betpoints: 9490

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post


    ....can't stop laughing!

    We stopped playing the covid crisis a lonnng time ago here in Texas. Florida too.
    Yea they lie about the number of deaths & cases. You clown's believe their BS. LMAO stupid fuks.

  7. #7
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 33,848
    Betpoints: 7122

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Yea they lie about the number of deaths & cases. You clown's believe their BS. LMAO stupid fuks.
    Yea, that's it.



    And our hospitals are not crowded is a magic trick.

  8. #8
    jackpot269
    Update your status
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 6,774

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    When looking at that statistic over a weeklong period ending this past Sunday, Minnesota leads the nation with 426 new cases per 100,000 residents, followed by Michigan with 388.6, Wisconsin with 387.7, North Dakota with 361.5 and New Hampshire with 360.2, data from the CDC shows. All the states in the top five voted for president Biden in the 2020 election.




    On the other end of the chart, Louisiana, Texas, Alabama, Hawaii and Florida round out the states with lowest daily rate of new cases per 100,000 residents, with numbers ranging from 8 to 3, the New York Times reports. All but one of the states in the bottom five voted for Donald Trump in the 2020 election.


    In Alabama the whole state already had it!! but they do have a good
    governor Kay Ivey best Republican Governor in the nation!! Im glad their numbers are finally down most of the pandemic the ICU's in Alabama have @ 95% or higher !!

  9. #9
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 40,330
    Betpoints: 9490

    Cases Deaths

    Michigan 5,544 57 1,447,230 25,244



    Texas 1,440 11 4,300,466 72,368



    Yea I guess.

  10. #10
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 33,848
    Betpoints: 7122

    Hicky you crack me up. Source: NY Times Updated Nov 29

    State trends


    This table is sorted by places with the most cases per 100,000 residents in the last seven days. Charts show change in daily averages and are each on their own scale. Select a table header to sort by another metric.




    Cases
    Daily Avg.
    Per
    100,000
    14-day
    change
    Hospitalized
    Daily Avg.
    Per
    100,000
    14-day
    change
    Deaths
    Daily Avg.
    Per
    100,000
    Fully
    Vaccinated
    United States 83,365 25 +3% 52,416 16 +11% 960.6 0.29 59%
    Michigan 8,457 85 +59% 4,092 41 +41% 79.1 0.79 54%
    New Hampshire 999 73 +32% 363 27 +49% 5.0 0.37 65%
    New Mexico 1,406 67 +5% 671 32 +16% 13.6 0.65 63%
    Northern Mariana Islands 33 61 0 65%
    Vermont 381 61 +7% 64 10 +20% 1.6 0.25 73%
    Minnesota 3,432 61 10% 1,593 28 +17% 26.1 0.46 62%
    Wisconsin 3,223 55 +5% 1,477 25 +26% 18.3 0.31 59%
    North Dakota 402 53 15% 275 36 +6% 3.7 0.49 49%
    Indiana 3,244 48 +48% 1,893 28 +45% 27.9 0.41 51%
    Maine 632 47 +31% 331 25 +29% 7.5 0.56 72%
    West Virginia 825 46 +18% 546 30 1% 17.0 0.95 42%
    Nebraska 887 46 +4% 523 27 +14% 1.4 0.07 57%
    South Dakota 403 46 +20% 238 27 1% 3.3 0.37 54%
    Arizona 3,281 45 7% 2,551 35 +17% 41.3 0.57 54%
    Rhode Island 472 45 +52% 122 12 +29% 1.9 0.18 72%
    Pennsylvania 5,676 44 +17% 3,958 31 +30% 51.3 0.40 58%
    Ohio 4,982 43 +8% 3,687 32 +29% 60.0 0.51 53%
    Colorado 2,364 41 26% 1,496 26 2% 30.4 0.53 63%
    Utah 1,315 41 16% 515 16 7% 8.4 0.26 55%
    Kansas 1,191 41 +13% 525 18 +19% 6.1 0.21 54%
    Wyoming 229 40 26% 134 23 23% 0 45%
    Massachusetts 2,710 39 +61% 707 10 +47% 11.9 0.17 71%
    Alaska 285 39 34% 92 13 37% 2.1 0.29 54%
    Illinois 4,661 37 +45% 2,040 16 +34% 25.0 0.20 61%
    Iowa 1,153 37 12% 638 20 +17% 12.3 0.39 57%
    Delaware 326 34 +16% 190 19 +17% 2.7 0.28 61%
    New York 5,809 30 +9% 2,794 14 +23% 32.9 0.17 68%
    Kentucky 1,276 29 +17% 862 19 +12% 32.3 0.72 52%
    Montana 285 27 49% 237 22 33% 11.1 1.04 52%
    New Jersey 2,178 25 +39% 913 10 +26% 12.1 0.14 68%
    Connecticut 794 22 +100% 344 10 +27% 4.4 0.12 72%
    Nevada 644 21 4% 629 20 11% 12.7 0.41 54%
    Oklahoma 807 20 +25% 552 14 +6% 0 51%
    Idaho 353 20 20% 314 18 11% 7.6 0.42 45%
    Tennessee 1,332 20 +17% 839 12 Flat 25.1 0.37 49%
    Oregon 806 19 7% 518 12 13% 34.7 0.82 64%
    Missouri 1,119 18 18% 1,221 20 +19% 18.1 0.30 51%
    Washington 1,369 18 24% 890 12 19% 21.1 0.28 65%
    Virginia 1,468 17 +11% 941 11 +2% 20.4 0.24 65%
    Arkansas 488 16 3% 423 14 +13% 5.9 0.19 49%
    North Carolina 1,638 16 10% 1,182 11 +1% 16.6 0.16 54%
    U.S. Virgin Islands 16 15 +41% <1 <1 Flat 0 49%
    Washington, D.C. 102 15 +25% 85 12 +27% 0 64%
    Maryland 874 14 +10% 793 13 +12% 9.3 0.15 67%
    Mississippi 384 13 +41% 209 7 4% 6.4 0.22 47%
    South Carolina 578 11 12% 406 8 16% 12.9 0.25 51%
    Georgia 1,064 10 +8% 1,123 11 6% 43.3 0.41 49%
    California 3,325 8 48% 3,416 9 12% 63.9 0.16 63%
    Louisiana 380 8 +6% 200 4 5% 7.6 0.16 49%
    Guam 13 8 66% 0.4 0.25 73%
    Texas 2,137 7 35% 2,952 10 10% 47.4 0.16 54%
    Alabama 314 6 40% 428 9 2% 10.3 0.21 46%
    Hawaii 89 6 12% 50 4 19% 2.0 0.14 61%
    Florida 681 3 53% 1,323 6 11% 43.1 0.20 61%
    Puerto Rico 72 2 46% 53 2 22% 1.0 0.03 70%
    American Samoa 0 0 63%

    About this data

  11. #11
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 33,848
    Betpoints: 7122

    You find Texas and Florida yet?

  12. #12
    Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 4,878
    Betpoints: 2523

    What the shit is this "the last 7 days" shit? I guess we should just ignore actual numbers showing red states leading in deaths and cases per 1 million pop...because, "last 7 days". Roy you aren't nearly as smart as you think.

  13. #13
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 40,330
    Betpoints: 9490

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    You find Texas and Florida yet?
    I told you Roy, its a fact that Texas & FLA both lied about the number of cases & deaths. Its also a fact that this time of year the virus gets worse in the north. Come spring the new variant virus will be blowing up in Texas, just like last spring. Again your state government will lie to you dumbasses because you believe them.

    Next spring Roy sucks a giant viral load, will he live, No one knows.


    GL DUMB FUK

  14. #14
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 40,330
    Betpoints: 9490

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    You find Texas and Florida yet?
    Don't forget the cheese.

  15. #15
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 33,848
    Betpoints: 7122

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    I told you Roy, its a fact that Texas & FLA both lied about the number of cases & deaths. Its also a fact that this time of year the virus gets worse in the north. Come spring the new variant virus will be blowing up in Texas, just like last spring. Again your state government will lie to you dumbasses because you believe them.

    Next spring Roy sucks a giant viral load, will he live, No one knows.


    GL DUMB FUK
    gawd I can't stop laughing!!! Love you hicky!! Love your chart too. BWHAHAHA!!!

    We did it by magic.. LOL

  16. #16
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 40,330
    Betpoints: 9490

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    gawd I can't stop laughing!!! Love you hicky!! Love your chart too. BWHAHAHA!!!

    We did it by magic.. LOL
    This virus is here to kill the weak & stupid. I give Roy a 20% CHANCE OF LIVING.


    Yuk it up clown.

  17. #17
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 33,848
    Betpoints: 7122

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    This virus is here to kill the weak & stupid. I give Roy a 20% CHANCE OF LIVING.


    Yuk it up clown.
    ....oh man.. making my stomach hurt tonight.

    We all know covid is here forever just like the flu. Get the vaccine and the booster. If you get it take a couple of advil and watch an old movie. We don't play pretend crisis crap here in Texas.

  18. #18
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 40,330
    Betpoints: 9490

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    ....oh man.. making my stomach hurt tonight.

    We all know covid is here forever just like the flu. Get the vaccine and the booster. If you get it take a couple of advil and watch an old movie. We don't play pretend crisis crap here in Texas.
    What the vax rate in Texas? 50% if that.


    Unless enough people get the vax, a new variant will appear. Will the vax be effective against it? We just don't know.

    Like much of Texas it seems you don't know much about the virus.

  19. #19
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 33,848
    Betpoints: 7122

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    What the vax rate in Texas? 50% if that.


    Unless enough people get the vax, a new variant will appear. Will the vax be effective against it? We just don't know.

    Like much of Texas it seems you don't know much about the virus.
    Vax rate is exactly the same as Michigan...it's in the chart above. LMAO!! Dude, you're batting 0%. I hope you're on Seattle tonight.9got the Redskins)

    The new variant is milder than the delta. No worries, follow the science. A new booster will be out in March. You'll be fine I promise.

  20. #20
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 40,330
    Betpoints: 9490

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Vax rate is exactly the same as Michigan...it's in the chart above. LMAO!! Dude, you're batting 0%. I hope you're on Seattle tonight.9got the Redskins)

    The new variant is milder than the delta. No worries, follow the science. A new booster will be out in March. You'll be fine I promise.
    Batting 0%? I can't teach the stupid.


    I told you it kills the weak & the stupid. I know I will be fine.

  21. #21
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 40,330
    Betpoints: 9490

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Vax rate is exactly the same as Michigan...it's in the chart above. LMAO!! Dude, you're batting 0%. I hope you're on Seattle tonight.9got the Redskins)

    The new variant is milder than the delta. No worries, follow the science. A new booster will be out in March. You'll be fine I promise.
    Like the skins but I took Sea.

  22. #22
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 33,848
    Betpoints: 7122

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Like the skins but I took Sea.
    Phewww,,,thanks

    The flu kills too. Got my flu shot too. sorry.

    It's not the Plague you clowns want to pretend it is. You've destroyed lives and livelihoods and young people being held out of schools and it all failed. Just look at the science and math.

  23. #23
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 33,848
    Betpoints: 7122

    • Covid symptoms linked to the new omicron variant have been described as “extremely mild” by the South African doctor who first raised the alarm over the new strain.
    • Dr. Angelique Coetzee told the BBC on Sunday that the patients seen so far have had “extremely mild symptoms.”

      Tards are like Noooooooo!! It's The Plague I tell ya!!! No one should work or go to school!!! Do we even have enough advil?????? Noooooo!!!!

  24. #24
    VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-09
    Posts: 5,671
    Betpoints: 15781

    Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    I love good news. Gregslime is miserable. Hurting from all the fake news he puts in here every day...

    Now it's KamalaCron varient and Joe says wear a mask but there he was, out in Nantucket store with no mask on..

  25. #25
    jackpot269
    Update your status
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 6,774

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    You find Texas and Florida yet?
    Florida recorded an average of 17,825 new daily cases of COVID-19 on Christmas Day, up 818% over the last two weeks, according to the New York Times daily coronavirus tracker. Daily hospitalizations averaged 2,007, up 44%.

  26. #26
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 34,409
    Betpoints: 2994

    Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Florida recorded an average of 17,825 new daily cases of COVID-19 on Christmas Day, up 818% over the last two weeks, according to the New York Times daily coronavirus tracker. Daily hospitalizations averaged 2,007, up 44%.
    Roy learn yet not to shoot his mouth off? NOT!

  27. #27
    stevenash
    I AM NOT #IAMKVB
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 48,779
    Betpoints: 16433

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Don't forget the cheese.
    What about the cheese?

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  28. #28
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 33,848
    Betpoints: 7122

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Phewww,,,thanks

    The flu kills too. Got my flu shot too. sorry.

    It's not the Plague you clowns want to pretend it is. You've destroyed lives and livelihoods and young people being held out of schools and it all failed. Just look at the science and math.
    Still this.

    Tards loveee to manufacture a crisis especially if it involves not working and everyone getting welfare.

  29. #29
    stevenash
    I AM NOT #IAMKVB
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 48,779
    Betpoints: 16433

    Don't mess with the cheese.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  30. #30
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 40,330
    Betpoints: 9490

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    What about the cheese?

Top