Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 351

What a great day to be an American.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This one of de blasio's kids.

Tells you everything that you need to know about what is going on with that family.

Looks like she belongs in a cage

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3055

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Guy a rock star
    Goldy, SBR should make this day officially Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero day, we can celebrate him smoking out 2 pieces of sh*t on a yearly basis, maybe even have a contest based around it. Lol

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1322

Kid is Winning

Wish I knew his plays tonight .

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    There is plenty of dick waiting for him at sbr. Maga never been this horny for a dude since Donnie.
    I heard the only that waits for dick in this forum is you.
    Your a one eyed trouser snake yourself

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17698

Fake reverend Al Sharpton:

"These continue to be dark days for black people killed at the hands of people that believe our lives do not matter. This verdict was not only outrageous and dangerous, it was also an obvious signal that encourages and notifies 'vigilantes' that they can continue to use violence to assert their power, and more importantly that they are above the criminal justice system when they do."

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

A true hero. Yes!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4182

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Bottom line. You see guys with big guns, big trucks, 5'5 tall and 5'5 wide with arms the size of their heads. Its a simple case of OVERCOMPENSATION. I've talked to women. Its obvious. Little pee pee or little man with a attitude. the kid is obviously a pussy. Deep down he knows he's a pussy so a big gun makes him feel tough. I'm a veteran and I actually like guns. I bought a 9mm recently, but if you need a gun to feel like a man then you're a pussy. PERIOD
    you know almost nothing about the kid except that he loves his community and he wasn't a victim to the criminal mob. But you pretend you do. The kid is a third your age. That makes him a pussy in your mind. You rather him be killed by pedophiles and criminals than stand up to them? They attacked him lets not forget. They would all be still alive today if they didn't try and kill him. Well, maybe not the pedophile. Who knows.

Keep pushing the fake news narrative though Brian Stelter. CNN needs the help.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18705

That judge is a goddamn joke too. Never seen anything like it in my life? Stops the proceedings to have everyone clap for the defenses #1 witness? Has the kid pick his own jurors If this shit was in a movie nobody would believe it
    No doubt the prosecution will appeal that ruling and if the appeals court fails, then it's on to the supreme court.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5242

Kid is a legend. We need more like him to step up!!

When the police failed on the streets to keep the peace he took over. When the libs and fake news tried to roast him over the hot coals he beats the case in court and now walks free.

We need more righteous street justice as the police continue to get defunded, hand tied and shut down by the crazy Democratic leaders in these BLUE STATES I say!!

DwightShrute

sanity made an appearance in Kenosha on this day

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

mngambler

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post

"These continue to be dark days for black people killed at the hands of people that believe our lives do not matter. This verdict was not only outrageous and dangerous, it was also an obvious signal that encourages and notifies 'vigilantes' that they can continue to use violence to assert their power, and more importantly that they are above the criminal justice system when they do."
    Reverend Cracker Jack Box
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25

[QUOTE=VeggieDog;30653733]Fake reverend Al Sharpton:

[/QUOTE
    After what Ole AL pulled at Freddy's Fashion Mart I would think he would have been on Kyle's side considering the ethnicities of the people that were shot. How does anyone take these POS grifters seriously is beyond me.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/01/2022

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8367

Rittenhouse owns you pussy liberals! Ha!

mngambler

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Kyle chillin, feet up, beer in hand living rent free in these pusssy liberal minds
    Points Awarded:

BrickJames gave mngambler 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

BrickJames
    Action

Hopefully more protesters get lit up tonight!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    So if I see a guy shooting people….I should just let him shoot. Do you think maybe the victims were trying to protect themselves or did they wanna get shot and killed?
    None of the people that tried to beat down Kyle seen him shoot anyone.

jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 453

Brick yes!!

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 44

He’s going to make a lot of money.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    That face you make when you don't wanna do life. Crybaby c unt. Same cry baby shit when Jan 6 butthurts were sentenced. Waaaa! Trump made me do it. Yeah you won this one, maybe look how you won it. Cry babies!

And the crazy thing is that he didn't even need to testify at all to be found not guilty.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5242

Hopefully more protesters get lit up tonight!
    God willing. Send the message already!!

We need a crazy mass shooter to show up and lay down the law when these BLM and ANTIFA thugs show up and start looting and burning down the cities in these so called peaceful summer of love protests.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post

Jesus Christ.

A few weeks ago, 2 gangs in Chicago had a shootout in the middle of the day in the middle of the street with 3 people shot and one of them killed. Everyone was arrested and then released without charges because it was determined that they had a mutual gunfight. And both sides were acting in self defense.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    God willing. Send the message already!!

We need a crazy mass shooter to show up and lay down the law when these BLM and ANTIFA thugs show up and start looting and burning down the cities in these so called peaceful summer of love protests.

The best ever was when CNN was standing in front of a burning building calling it a peaceful protest, lol.

These people are all absolutely retarded.

jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 453

Blm squashed

Trump 2024

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2912

Sunday will be interesting…
    They have marked the 21st as “Day of Disobedience “

Kermit

Or someone will just blow his penetrating brains out. Only a retard would think its a good idea to turn 17 year olds loose on the street with AR-15s to play cop
    No one is going to do shit. Kyle was already in the middle of a violent mob and came out unscathed.

And only a retard would let their kids run around in the street setting buildings and cars on fire, yet it happened all summer long in cities all across the country.

That bullshit is what led to a Kyle.

If people want to be mad, they should be mad at the people running these cities and states that allowed these riots to go on for as long as they did.

DwightShrute

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24392

Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post
    No doubt the prosecution will appeal that ruling and if the appeals court fails, then it's on to the supreme court.
    Ha, doubtful! They had no case - never should have made the court. Was all politically motivated last fall by the left. Complete waste of everyone's time and effort, and as expected, an open and shut case of self-defense. Appeal has NO shot...
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24392

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    No one is going to do shit. Kyle was already in the middle of a violent mob and came out unscathed.

And only a retard would let their kids run around in the street setting buildings and cars on fire, yet it happened all summer long in cities all across the country.

That bullshit is what led to a Kyle.

If people want to be mad, they should be mad at the people running these cities and states that allowed these riots to go on for as long as they did.
    Yes, and in this case it would be our pathetically weak, Dem clown Tony Evers. He could have squashed this uprising quickly last August but let it go on for days. And that led to Rittenhouse having to be there...
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    How to claim self defense in America. Show up as a counter protestor to a protest openly carrying a fire arm, it works every time! A lot of keyboard warriors in the thread and sbr... good luck with your L vs R rallies and open carry states in the future... 3d chess right in your face
    I didn't see Kyle carrying any signs stating that he was any type of protester. In fact, there wasn't any protest taking place. When properties start getting set on fire, it is now a riot.

The whole reason why Kyle had to shoot Rosenbum the homo pedo, is because Rosenbum got mad and started chasing Kyle because Kyle gave a fire extinguisher to another guy who put out the dumpster fire that Rosenbum was pushing.

So who is the bad guy here? The fire bug or the guy who squashed the fire bug?

DwightShrute

this aged well

DwightShrute

First ... 44454647484950 ... Last