L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6143

Top U.S. diplomat in Haiti resigns over 'inhumane' treatment of migrants

Daniel Foote, the U.S. Special Envoy for Haiti, deplored the "inhumane, counterproductive decision to deport thousands of Haitian refugees.

The U.S. Special Envoy for Haiti, Daniel Foote, has resigned over what he called the administration's "inhumane" treatment of Haitian migrants.

"With deep disappointment and apologies to those seeking crucial changes, I resign from my position as Special Envoy for Haiti, effective immediately," said Foote in his resignation letter to Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Wednesday, obtained by NBC News.

Foote deplored the "inhumane, counterproductive decision to deport thousands of Haitian refugees” and said that his own recommendations have been “ignored and dismissed," he said in the letter. Foote says his resignation is effective immediately.

More...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nat...rants-n1279927

What the hell, the nut suckers are saying that Joe is letting them into the U.S. and then this ambassador quits because they are being deported by the thousands.

Who's lying?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6933

What the hell are Haitians doing at the border anyways? The US has no obligation to Haiti. They are an independent country.

How did these people get there? They didn't swim. They didn't take a boat. They were flown into central America and/or Mexico and then made their way up to Texas. Only then did they illegally cross the border because Biden told them to come. Biden stopped border wall construction, which was almost completed and was already paid for, immediately upon taking office.

If Biden simply did nothing at the border, none of this would have happened. Trump also had a deal with Mexico in place where they had thousands of Mexican soldiers preventing these people coming. Biden ripped that agreement up of course.

This is all on purpose. Biden is a moron. Always has been and always will be. Anyone still supporting this loser oughta be be ashamed of themselves.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4847

^^^"Who's lying?"

L8night

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    What the hell are Haitians doing at the border anyways? The US has no obligation to Haiti. They are an independent country.

How did these people get there? They didn't swim. They didn't take a boat. They were flown into central America and/or Mexico and then made their way up to Texas. Only then did they illegally cross the border because Biden told them to come. Biden stopped border wall construction, which was almost completed and was already paid for, immediately upon taking office.

If Biden simply did nothing at the border, none of this would have happened. Trump also had a deal with Mexico in place where they had thousands of Mexican soldiers preventing these people coming. Biden ripped that agreement up of course.

This is all on purpose. Biden is a moron. Always has been and always will be. Anyone still supporting this loser oughta be be ashamed of themselves.
    Haiti suffered a devastating earthquake in 2010 and the nation had a slow recovery due to corruption within the government, the economy was in the tank, so other countries offered to take in Haitians, the U.S. took in around 100k, many countries in Central and South America also followed with Brazil taking workers to work on their Olympic project for 2016, with climate change and corruption altering and destroying economies in the lower Americas, the Haitians, like the other poor migrants of these countries have now migrated to the Southern U.S. border.

It is not anyone persons fault for the issue at the border, it's just an issue of how it's going to be handled, which it sounds like Joe is sending them back to Haiti, the nut suckers should be dancing in the streets instead of spreading BS lies

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    Haiti suffered a devastating earthquake in 2010 and the nation had a slow recovery due to corruption within the government, the economy was in the tank, so other countries offered to take in Haitians, the U.S. took in around 100k, many countries in Central and South America also followed with Brazil taking workers to work on their Olympic project for 2016, with climate change and corruption altering and destroying economies in the lower Americas, the Haitians, like the other poor migrants of these countries have now migrated to the Southern U.S. border.

It is not anyone persons fault for the issue at the border, it's just an issue of how it's going to be handled, which it sounds like Joe is sending them back to Haiti, the nut suckers should be dancing in the streets instead of spreading BS lies
    its 100% Biden's fault. Nice try. This is done on purpose. Keep telling yourself otherwise but it won't change that fact. Its all about more voters in States that need more democrat votes. You know it and I know it. The difference is I will admit this fact, while you will spin it by pushing the fake news narrative like always.

America takes in more people than anyone and provides more aid to anyone.

L8night

its 100% Biden's fault. Nice try. This is done on purpose. Keep telling yourself otherwise but it won't change that fact. Its all about more voters in States that need more democrat votes. You know it and I know it. The difference is I will admit this fact, while you will spin it by pushing the fake news narrative like always.

America takes in more people than anyone and provides more aid to anyone.
    Bidens fault? more voters in states?, where do you get this crap information from? you should know better than anyone that Haitians are all over the Caribbean since their country is a shit hole, I had a project in Grand Cayman back in the 80's, 90% of the grunt labor was provided by Haitians that were flown in and housed by the Caymanians, as far as the border goes all administrations can only do so much when a group this large shows up.

I would be interested to know where you got your info for your reply.

DwightShrute

Bidens fault? more voters in states?, where do you get this crap information from? you should know better than anyone that Haitians are all over the Caribbean since their country is a shit hole, I had a project in Grand Cayman back in the 80's, 90% of the grunt labor was provided by Haitians that were flown in and housed by the Caymanians, as far as the border goes all administrations can only do so much when a group this large shows up.

I would be interested to know where you got your info for your reply.
    not just Haitians. Illegals crossing the border. You think there are being bussed and flown to Washington DC?

Turn off the MSM media and the Vox's of the world. It's all about power.

Ask yourself these questions. After years of Biden and other swamp creatures telling the people how important border security is and how they would fix it if you just vote for them one more time. And as usual, no one does a things. Until Trump. Then all of a sudden, they simply abandon all he did. Why?

If Biden did nothing at the border, none of this would have happened. He did it on purpose. There is no other explanation. Most of these illegals coming in will be new voters. You know it and I know it. You just won't admit it.

L8night

not just Haitians. Illegals crossing the border. You think there are being bussed and flown to Washington DC?

Turn off the MSM media and the Vox's of the world. It's all about power.

Ask yourself these questions. After years of Biden and other swamp creatures telling the people how important border security is and how they would fix it if you just vote for them one more time. And as usual, no one does a things. Until Trump. Then all of a sudden, they simply abandon all he did. Why?

If Biden did nothing at the border, none of this would have happened. He did it on purpose. There is no other explanation. Most of these illegals coming in will be new voters. You know it and I know it. You just won't admit it.

Where is this photo from? where is the story that goes along with it? why is it Biden's fault that a group of migrants has shown up at the border asking for asylum? it's been this way through many administrations, why?

PS what does that picture prove? just looks like a waste of taxpayer money to park all those vehicles and then remove them after this publicity stunt photo.

DwightShrute

Where is this photo from? where is the story that goes along with it? why is it Biden's fault that a group of migrants has shown up at the border asking for asylum? it's been this way through many administrations, why?

PS what does that picture prove? just looks like a waste of taxpayer money to park all those vehicles and then remove them after this publicity stunt photo.
    the photo tells you where its at. Do you mean who took it? If so, why does that even matter? Why is it Biden's fault? He told people to come and then stopped the completion on the wall. Duh!

It has never been like this. Nice try man.

L8night

the photo tells you where its at. Do you mean who took it? If so, why does that even matter? Why is it Biden's fault? He told people to come and then stopped the completion on the wall. Duh!

It has never been like this. Nice try man.
    No the photo does not tell me the location, Julio Cortez from AP took the photo

Now tell me where and when Biden per you, told migrants to come to the U.S. and then opened up the border? you might be a little confused, maybe the migrants took it on themselves to come, because they thought the Biden admin was softer than Donnie's hardline Nazi tactics, I guess they thought wrong, according to this thread I posted.

As for the fu@king wall, just forget it, Donnie could not pull that grift off.

DwightShrute

No the photo does not tell me the location, Julio Cortez from AP took the photo

Now tell me where and when Biden per you, told migrants to come to the U.S. and then opened up the border? you might be a little confused, maybe the migrants took it on themselves to come, because they thought the Biden admin was softer than Donnie's hardline Nazi tactics, I guess they thought wrong, according to this thread I posted.

As for the fu@king wall, just forget it, Donnie could not pull that grift off.
    ya you are just playing dumb. As if you haven't seen what's happening in Del Rio, Texas.

First you've heard of it I'm sure, even thought you made a thread about it

During a 2019 Democratic presidential primary debate, President Biden said that the United States is a country that tells people struggling under oppression or poor conditions, "You should come," as he argued for a more open asylum policy.

L8night

ya you are just playing dumb. As if you haven't seen what's happening in Del Rio, Texas.

First you've heard of it I'm sure, even thought you made a thread about it

During a 2019 Democratic presidential primary debate, President Biden said that the United States is a country that tells people struggling under oppression or poor conditions, "You should come," as he argued for a more open asylum policy.
    I know whats going on in Del Rio and it looks like Joe is handling it.

As for the quote, sounds like Joe gave his interpretation to what America is all about, hell I understand what he said and I don't find it awful, I don't blame the migrants that are here, I blame the people and events that forced them to come under fear for family, life and income.

I still can't find the actual debate where Joe supposedly said those words, maybe you could help a little more

DwightShrute

I know whats going on in Del Rio and it looks like Joe is handling it.

As for the quote, sounds like Joe gave his interpretation to what America is all about, hell I understand what he said and I don't find it awful, I don't blame the migrants that are here, I blame the people and events that forced them to come under fear for family, life and income.

I still can't find the actual debate where Joe supposedly said those words, maybe you could help a little more

You are defending a fool and a moron.

L8night

You are defending a fool and a moron.
    I'm not defending anyone? I'm letting you know that the border has been an issue for a lot longer than 9 months or even Trump, Obama, Baby Bush, Clinton,admins, etc., trying to handle an influx of asylum seekers is tough, for any administration, placing blame will not handle the situation.

Hypothetical for you, lets say we have this same border situation and all of a sudden Trump was in charge again today, with all the mayhem we have seen the last couple of days, in your own words tell me how Donnie would handle this today.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6363

Hypothetical for you, lets say we have this same border situation and all of a sudden Trump was in charge again today, with all the mayhem we have seen the last couple of days, in your own words tell me how Donnie would handle this today.
    696-F8671-F407-4767-ABFD-5261-DC3981-E3

Here it comes…..

HERE IT COMES!!!!!

FAIL…..

Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2020

“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free."

Well maybe we should take down the statue of liberty because we have immigrants at the border!!

Dullwight really is a mental midget.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6293

Blind lefties.. The country is full of them...

After DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas refused two days in a row to tell lawmakers how many illegal migrants his team has released this year, reporters tried the White House press secretary. But Jen Psaki said she didn’t know either. “Is this an issue of not knowing or is this an issue of a lot more people are being released into the US than are being sent out?” one reporter bluntly asked. “That is certainly not the issue,” Psaki bafflegabbed.
    SEE ALSO

Biden’s domestic agenda could absolutely fail in Congress

When the press asked again Thursday, noting DHS refuses to say how many Haitians it released, Psaki resorted to plain lying, insisting, “I think they did provide” that breakdown, then repeating DHS’s carefully fuzzed stats.
    Another Psaki lie: “Those who do not report, like anyone who’s in our country without legal status, are subject to removal by ICE,” she claimed — knowing full well President Joe Biden ordered a deportation moratorium his very first day in office.
    Team Biden’s bungling and bluffing is infuriating both the right — and left. “I’m unhappy with the administration. We are following Trump politics,” Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) complained Wednesday, because at least a few migrants have been sent home. And Daniel Foote, Biden’s special envoy to Haiti quit Thursday, citing the “inhumane, counterproductive decision to deport thousands of Haitian refugees and illegal immigrants to Haiti.”
    What’s united all is the fact that the shocking scenes from the Del Rio International Bridge are on Biden himself — and he hasn’t said a word about them.
    Army vet John Rourke went to Del Rio with other veterans to help clean up the encampment. He told Fox News it was “the biggest Biden rally I’ve ever been to,” as migrants reported coming now “because Joe Biden is allowing them to come.”
    Biden is in hiding, sending out minions to baldly lie even as his team does nothing to reverse the policies that created this mess. How many more ways will he betray his oath of office before he’s done?

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6363

Just think - had Biden done absolutely nothing about the border when he "took office" and just left everything the way it was, this $#!Tshow wouldn't be happening right now.....

FAIL.....

Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    Just think - had Biden done absolutely nothing about the border when he "took office" and just left everything the way it was, this $#!Tshow wouldn't be happening right now.....

FAIL.....
    How would leaving kids in cages have stopped people from doing what they have always done, try to come to America?

FAIL.....

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Blind lefties.. The country is full of them...

slewfan

Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!

The right can't meme

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16351

It's the horse's fault.

L8night

Migrants have been cleared from under Del Rio bridge

Of the 15,000 mostly Haitian migrants who arrived at the border in recent days, 2,000 have been sent back to Haiti and 12,400 face immigration proceedings in the U.S.

The thousands of mostly Haitian migrants who had been encamped underneath a bridge in Del Rio, Texas, have been removed and either deported to Haiti or placed in immigration proceedings, Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas said Friday.

“Today, we have no migrants remaining in the camp under the International Bridge,” he said. “Migrants continue to be expelled and under the CDC’s Title 42 authority. Title 42 is a public health authority and not an immigration policy, and it is important to note that Title 42 is applicable, and has been applicable, to all irregular migration.”

More...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...-says-n1280055

Well, it seems old sleepy Joe has resolved the problem, pretty swiftly if I might add.

DwightShrute

Migrants have been cleared from under Del Rio bridge

Of the 15,000 mostly Haitian migrants who arrived at the border in recent days, 2,000 have been sent back to Haiti and 12,400 face immigration proceedings in the U.S.

The thousands of mostly Haitian migrants who had been encamped underneath a bridge in Del Rio, Texas, have been removed and either deported to Haiti or placed in immigration proceedings, Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas said Friday.

“Today, we have no migrants remaining in the camp under the International Bridge,” he said. “Migrants continue to be expelled and under the CDC’s Title 42 authority. Title 42 is a public health authority and not an immigration policy, and it is important to note that Title 42 is applicable, and has been applicable, to all irregular migration.”

More...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...-says-n1280055

Well, it seems old sleepy Joe has resolved the problem, pretty swiftly if I might add.
    you've gotta be joking. Another 12,000+ people illegally into the country with a promise to show up one day for hearings? Failure is the new definition of success for you guys.

Boden is a moron.

L8night

you've gotta be joking. Another 12,000+ people illegally into the country with a promise to show up one day for hearings? Failure is the new definition of success for you guys.

Boden is a moron.
    Wow,you seem pretty pissed, they are going through the asylum process, that's the way this country works Dwight.

DwightShrute

Wow,you seem pretty pissed, they are going through the asylum process, that's the way this country works Dwight.
    I am not pissed. Just amazed at how little you know about your country.

Asylum has two basic requirements. First, asylum applicants must establish that they fear persecution in their home country. Second, applicants must prove that they would be persecuted on account of at least one of five protected grounds: race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or particular social group.

L8night

I am not pissed. Just amazed at how little you know about your country.

Asylum has two basic requirements. First, asylum applicants must establish that they fear persecution in their home country. Second, applicants must prove that they would be persecuted on account of at least one of five protected grounds: race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or particular social group.
    I know that,Dwight, you make it sound like I was born yesterday

Just to let you in on a little secret, I've sponsored a few immigrants in the past, they are now upstanding U.S. citizens, very thankful and loyal to the country.

DwightShrute

I know that,Dwight, you make it sound like I was born yesterday

Just to let you in on a little secret, I've sponsored a few immigrants in the past, they are now upstanding U.S. citizens, very thankful and loyal to the country.
    only because of what you post.

Good for you about the immigrants. I have no problem with immigrants. I am one myself. I am willing to guess, the immigrants you sponsored didn't get flown from Haiti to Central America and then walked across illegally into the US.

L8night

only because of what you post.

Good for you about the immigrants. I have no problem with immigrants. I am one myself. I am willing to guess, the immigrants you sponsored didn't get flown from Haiti to Central America and then walked across illegally into the US.
    I told you the majority of Haitians have lived in Central and South Americas since the 2010 Haiti earthquake.

Here is an article by AP that I hope will explain this along why they ended up in Del Rio:

https://apnews.com/article/immigrati...b32704aa961021

Well it's Saturday football, got to run, talk later, let me know if the article is steering you away from the misinformation you are apparently receiving.

DwightShrute

I told you the majority of Haitians have lived in Central and South Americas since the 2010 Haiti earthquake.

Here is an article by AP that I hope will explain this along why they ended up in Del Rio:

https://apnews.com/article/immigrati...b32704aa961021

Well it's Saturday football, got to run, talk later, let me know if the article is steering you away from the misinformation you are apparently receiving.
    the majority of Haitians live is Haiti sorry to inform you.

You are funny. Please get back to football

slewfan

Daniel Foote, the U.S. Special Envoy for Haiti, deplored the "inhumane, counterproductive decision to deport thousands of Haitian refugees.

The U.S. Special Envoy for Haiti, Daniel Foote, has resigned over what he called the administration's "inhumane" treatment of Haitian migrants.

"With deep disappointment and apologies to those seeking crucial changes, I resign from my position as Special Envoy for Haiti, effective immediately," said Foote in his resignation letter to Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Wednesday, obtained by NBC News.

Foote deplored the "inhumane, counterproductive decision to deport thousands of Haitian refugees” and said that his own recommendations have been “ignored and dismissed," he said in the letter. Foote says his resignation is effective immediately.

More...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nat...rants-n1279927

What the hell, the nut suckers are saying that Joe is letting them into the U.S. and then this ambassador quits because they are being deported by the thousands.

Who's lying?
    You read that fake crap and have no idea what you are talking about sn8ke...!

To be clear, 15,000 angry or desperate people could overrun this entire community in about 20 minutes. And there have been some troubling signs of that, such as a bus full of illegal immigrants who overpowered the driver and escaped, albeit briefly, into the countryside. That story didn’t make a lot of national news, but it was sure as hell on the front page of the News Leader newspaper here in Del Rio.

One nurse I spoke with who had been under the bridge described flashes of anger from migrants that shook her and her colleagues. And look, from the point of view of the mostly Hiatians who were stuck under the bridge, it’s easy to see why it was a volatile situation.

What kept the town safe, what kept the situation under control were the border agents from all over the country who swept into Del Rio. Yes, the same ones that Biden and the White House are smearing as racists to cover for their own failures.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4847