slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6170

Here's the difference. ..

Trump kills Soleimani, a known international killer and terrorist, and the Totalitarian fake news attacks the President along with the leftist politicians ... Biden and his 4 star idiot Milley attack and kill 5 kids and their father in a bumbled drone attack of mistaken identity, and the Totalitarian fake news shuts their phony mouths.

Go figure...

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6775

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 617

Fox News now cares about civilians during a terrorist attack LMFAO. What would this handjob do if he couldn’t parrot right wing talking points

slewfan

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Fox News now cares about civilians during a terrorist attack LMFAO. What would this handjob do if he couldn’t parrot right wing talking points
    Are you paid to be Ass hole Thor, or does it come naturally.

What. ?. You don't like the idea that Biden had screwed up everything he's touched. Your a phony.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post

What. ?. You don't like the idea that Biden had screwed up everything he's touched. Your a phony.
    Really? We are now out of Afghanistan. After all the bullshit trump gave the Taliban freeing 5000 of their nasty prisoners and dropping sanctions just to get them to the table, which of course undermined the whole process. Biden has us out!! Could one of you misfits tell me why Trump was undermining the afghan army by talking to the Taliban in the first place. Thanks. I wil wait but doubt i get an answer. Maybe you could ask dusty. He writes pretty but it ends there for the poor lad. His predictions are on par with yours. Bad. Really, really, bad.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6775

Really? We are now out of Afghanistan. After all the bullshit trump gave the Taliban freeing 5000 of their nasty prisoners and dropping sanctions just to get them to the table, which of course undermined the whole process. Biden has us out!! Could one of you misfits tell me why Trump was undermining the afghan army by talking to the Taliban in the first place. Thanks. I wil wait but doubt i get an answer. Maybe you could ask dusty. He writes pretty but it ends there for the poor lad. His predictions are on par with yours. Bad. Really, really, bad.
    You are funny. If Trump did what Biden did in Afghanistan, you would be all over him and you would get no resistance from us. You need to access the logical part of your brain for once.

Great post from the SBR's voice of reason

Thor4140

You can tell your butt buddy I don”t read a dam thing he types. Why would I subject my brilliant mind to right wing propaganda which is always fake news.

slewfan

You can tell your butt buddy I don”t read a dam thing he types. Why would I subject my brilliant mind to right wing propaganda which is always fake news.
    What is fake about Trump killing one of the most dangerous criminals in the world and himself being attacked. While Biden kills 5 kids and their father who worked for America.?. Then receiving a pat on the back for being a moron.?

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9357

Slewfan and Dwight spread fake news here a lot.

Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1916

What is fake about Trump killing one of the most dangerous criminals in the world and himself being attacked. While Biden kills 5 kids and their father who worked for America.?. Then receiving a pat on the back for being a moron.?