dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1318

did you listen to Biden

speak at a news conference before leaving the G7 summit. a near perfect speech, policy ideas which were spoken clearly and concisely. no serious blunders. comparing Biden to Trump is like comparing a seasoned political mind with ideas and thoughtful comments to a 4 year old child crying and picking at his ass. so incredibly different.

here is another prediction. I predicted very early Obama would end up being ranked very high as a president by bipartisan scholars. well he is number 12, trump will visit the bottom. I now predict if Biden lives and is able to produce even a portion of his ideas he will end up his career higher than Obama.

we are back in the spotlight because of Biden. European leader and others are happy again (with the few exceptions such as Russia, china and a couple others. He has turned around our domestic agenda and he is in the process of doing the same with foreign.

compare my predictions to your predictions. thank dear god America is on the rise again and respected again.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1318

now snipe at BS, go ahead ignore the real issues

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12828

"no serious blunders"....LOL

No one is watching that demented hamburger.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/26/2021

RoyBacon

"I’m going to get in trouble with my staff," the president said with a laugh. "Yeah, go ahead, but pretend I didn’t answer you."
    That question was about Biden maintaining Trump administration steel and aluminum sanctions and how he justifies them to concern European allies. Biden answered bluntly.
    "120 days, give me a break," he said. "Need time."

`````````````````````````````

Dante told us how wrong those tariffs were LOL. Biden needs months and months to decide if they are wrong.

Let's just admit what everyone knows; Biden is the dumbest POTUS in US history and it ain't close. Trump gave 2 hour news conferences and this joker takes 4 pre scripted questions.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10468

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    speak at a news conference before leaving the G7 summit. a near perfect speech, policy ideas which were spoken clearly and concisely. no serious blunders. comparing Biden to Trump is like comparing a seasoned political mind with ideas and thoughtful comments to a 4 year old child crying and picking at his ass. so incredibly different.

here is another prediction. I predicted very early Obama would end up being ranked very high as a president by bipartisan scholars. well he is number 12, trump will visit the bottom. I now predict if Biden lives and is able to produce even a portion of his ideas he will end up his career higher than Obama.

we are back in the spotlight because of Biden. European leader and others are happy again (with the few exceptions such as Russia, china and a couple others. He has turned around our domestic agenda and he is in the process of doing the same with foreign.

compare my predictions to your predictions. thank dear god America is on the rise again and respected again.
    Go fuk yourself. You are cheering for a fake President who cares more about other countries than he does the U.S. Get the fuk out and move to Iran.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6416

you are delusional. Biden is the dumbest president in history. He has lied all his career and that shows in his achievements. He lied about his grades. He lied about getting arrested protesting Nelson Mandela. He did a quid pro que live on TV and numbskulls like you said nothing. He did secret deals with his son, Ukraine and China and you boneheads pretend it didn't happen. He said if Blacks didn't vote for him, they ain't Black. He doesn't have a clue and is only applauded by sheep, fake news and crooks. And China and Iran. And Hamas. And BLM. And the absolute dumbest people on Earth.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9005

Tremendous job by Joey B. Itís so nice to have America be respected again and not laughed at. We are cleaning up the 4 year shit stain of Trump! America is back to leading the world again.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5870

Hypocrisy is nothing new in Washington, but it takes a preternatural shamelessness to have participated in over 300 filibusters, as Democrats did in the past few years, and then one day turn around and treat the procedure as an odious racist relic that threatens “democracy.”

slewfan

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20249

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Tremendous job by Joey B. It’s so nice to have America be respected again and not laughed at. We are cleaning up the 4 year shit stain of Trump! America is back to leading the world again.
    Remember the afternoon of that first presidential debate, when Uday got on tv and said that Biden couldn't put 2 sentences together or something like that...then it turned out to be the biggest disaster anyone's ever seen for an incumbent trying to win re election?

Classic.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3978

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Go fuk yourself. You are cheering for a fake President who cares more about other countries than he does the U.S. Get the fuk out and move to Iran.
    TF? You on your period?

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Tremendous job by Joey B. It’s so nice to have America be respected again and not laughed at. We are cleaning up the 4 year shit stain of Trump! America is back to leading the world again.

DwightShrute

RoyBacon

Remember when retards like dante claimed Trump wasn't smart???

Now they have to toe-curl & cringe for 3.5 more years as the dumbest potus in US history embarrasses them daily.

dante starts a thread did you see Biden? Was weak on his geography but almost didn't gaffe!!! yea!!!! hip-hip horray!!!!!
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

slewfan

Here's his speech. It's one of his better ones... Maybe.?. I think.?. He doesn't even know what he's talking about...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-g7-us-russia-help-people-libya-syria

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post

Now they have to toe-curl & cringe for 3.5 more years as the dumbest potus in US history embarrasses them daily.

dante starts a thread did you see Biden? Was weak on his geography but almost didn't gaffe!!! yea!!!! hip-hip horray!!!!!

How fuking stupid can you be to tout Trump as smarter than anyone. Stop it for fuks sakes you are embarrassing yourself. Two hour news conferences lol. He would run the first tough question he couldn't lie quick enuf about and than would ask Apple to spy on those who hurt his feelings. It isn't a mystery that one piece of garbage which would be you, supported another piece of garbage which would be Trump.

Hey Dante did you know the gullible Bacon bought into "the windmills froze up" and that was the reason for the Texas meltdown? How is it possible to reason with jackasses like this?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Here's his speech. It's one of his better ones... Maybe.?. I think.?. He doesn't even know what he's talking about...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-g7-us-russia-help-people-libya-syria

Did he say anything about windmills causing cancer or taking Lysol to keep the virus from spreading around your coc k??

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    Remember the afternoon of that first presidential debate, when Uday got on tv and said that Biden couldn't put 2 sentences together or something like that...then it turned out to be the biggest disaster anyone's ever seen for an incumbent trying to win re election?

Classic.
    Lmao. Yes. Classic sbr stuff

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    How fuking stupid can you be to tout Trump as smarter than anyone. Stop it for fuks sakes you are embarrassing yourself. Two hour news conferences lol. He would run the first tough question he couldn't lie quick enuf about and than would ask Apple to spy on those who hurt his feelings. It isn't a mystery that one piece of garbage which would be you, supported another piece of garbage which would be Trump.

Hey Dante did you know the gullible Bacon bought into "the windmills froze up" and that was the reason for the Texas meltdown? How is it possible to reason with jackasses like this?
    Lmao. Bacon never gets tired of getting his ass kicked here

slewfan

Did he say anything about windmills causing cancer or taking Lysol to keep the virus from spreading around your coc k??
    TRUMP…

DwightShrute

Somewhere, somehow, you are robbing a village of their idiot
    Points Awarded:

slewfan gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

Auto Donk
    JJ Gold, street doctor....
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO

Points Awarded:

ByeShea gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post

Easily the dumbest potus in US history. There is no way that record will ever be broken.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7222

speak at a news conference before leaving the G7 summit. a near perfect speech, policy ideas which were spoken clearly and concisely.
    Dementia Joe. He's brain dead, face it.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Dementia Joe. He's brain dead, face it.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7222

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    W T F???

Our president has advanced dementia. Can't even do public appearances.

Auto Donk
    JJ Gold, street doctor....
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO

If joe had even an ounce of honor in him (we know the corrupt, senile, pedo, daughter-molesting asshole doesn't), he'd blow his own fukkin' head off with a shotgun, or at least cut his own wrists in a tub like in the godfather II.........

easily the most pathetic piece of shit administration in history..........

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

Thor4140

Pretty good impersonation of Bacon

[IMG] [/IMG]

rkelly110

Like he's sneaking up on a c ock!

slewfan

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Somewhere, somehow, you are robbing a village of their idiot

slewfan

Trump, who spent the Memorial Day 2019 weekend in Japan, said he "smiled" when North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un called Biden a "low IQ individual," among other insults.

slewfan

12 Last