MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5906

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    LOL Most of that was written before the Rep Party. So no polices from today? I guess tax cuts for rich people & deregulation doesn't do anything for black people. The only two polices of the Rep Party for the last 40 years.

Who cares when things were created? Republican Party ENFORCES the law & our Constitution. Tards, meanwhile, allow things like CHAZ/CHOP and ‘peaceful protesting’…..

’Tax Cuts’ & ‘Deregulation’ equals millions of good paying JOBS!!!!! Just ask Elon Musk why he moved out of California, or AOC ‘kicking’ Amazon out of NY. Congrats, idiots! Billions and possible future trillions just walked out the door. And, I’m no economist, but wouldn’t more job opportunities help the surrounding ‘black communities’? Oh, yeah, I almost forgot, Tards just want to keep handing out bread crumbs to the impoverished to keep them in their place under their thumb.

FAIL…..

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10511

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    Who cares when things were created? Republican Party ENFORCES the law & our Constitution. Tards, meanwhile, allow things like CHAZ/CHOP and ‘peaceful protesting’…..

’Tax Cuts’ & ‘Deregulation’ equals millions of good paying JOBS!!!!! Just ask Elon Musk why he moved out of California, or AOC ‘kicking’ Amazon out of NY. Congrats, idiots! Billions and possible future trillions just walked out the door. And, I’m no economist, but wouldn’t more job opportunities help the surrounding ‘black communities’? Oh, yeah, I almost forgot, Tards just want to keep handing out bread crumbs to the impoverished to keep them in their place under their thumb.

FAIL…..
    Same thing you clowns always say. Those people don't create jobs, people buying shit creates jobs.

Your just a weasel shill for the rich man. GFYS

khicks26

FAIL…..
    Yea your no economist, you don't even know how the economy works. Fuk You shill. Back stabbing your brothers in the back bitch.

khicks26

FAIL…..
    You know I understand this garbage from a guy like Roy. When someone who says they are working class & touts this shit. Can only mean one thing, your bootlicking rat with marching order & talking points. A fuking SELLOUT.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12755

Same thing you clowns always say. Those people don't create jobs, people buying shit creates jobs.

Your just a weasel shill for the rich man. GFYS
    How are people supposed to "buy shit" if jobs are not being created??? With welfare? Ignorance ole chap.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/26/2021

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/19/2021

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    How are people supposed to "buy shit" if jobs are not being created??? With welfare? Ignorance ole chap.
    The Top 1% of Americans Have Taken $50 Trillion From the Bottom 90%—And That's Made the U.S. Less Secure

America's 1% Has Taken $50 Trillion From the Bottom 90% | Time

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]This is not some back-of-the-napkin approximation. According to a groundbreaking [/COLOR]new working paper by Carter C. Price and Kathryn Edwards of the RAND Corporation[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)], had the more equitable income distributions of the three decades following World War II (1945 through 1974) merely held steady, the aggregate annual income of Americans earning below the 90th percentile would have been $2.5 trillion higher in the year 2018 alone. That is an amount equal to nearly 12 percent of GDP—enough to more than double median income—enough to pay every single working American in the bottom nine deciles an additional $1,144 a month. Every month. Every single year.[/COLOR]

How are people going to buy shit if the rich are taking it all & not paying tax's.

Now thats ignorance.
    Last edited by khicks26; 06-09-21 at 09:56 PM.

MaltedHopsFrenzy

You know I understand this garbage from a guy like Roy. When someone who says they are working class & touts this shit. Can only mean one thing, your bootlicking rat with marching order & talking points. A fuking SELLOUT.
    Seems like America is way too complicated and difficult for a khicks to make a great life for himself & family. Maybe you'd be better suited in another country.....

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3894

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

RoyBacon

The Top 1% of Americans Have Taken $50 Trillion From the Bottom 90%—And That's Made the U.S. Less Secure

America's 1% Has Taken $50 Trillion From the Bottom 90% | Time

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]This is not some back-of-the-napkin approximation. According to a groundbreaking [/COLOR]new working paper by Carter C. Price and Kathryn Edwards of the RAND Corporation[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)], had the more equitable income distributions of the three decades following World War II (1945 through 1974) merely held steady, the aggregate annual income of Americans earning below the 90th percentile would have been $2.5 trillion higher in the year 2018 alone. That is an amount equal to nearly 12 percent of GDP—enough to more than double median income—enough to pay every single working American in the bottom nine deciles an additional $1,144 a month. Every month. Every single year.[/COLOR]

How are people going to buy shit if the rich are taking it all & not paying tax's.

Now thats ignorance.
    So the answer is higher taxes not more jobs??

Work hard and get rich is far better than wanting us hard workers to share our money with you couch potatoes.
    Points Awarded:

MaltedHopsFrenzy gave RoyBacon 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

khicks26

Seems like America is way too complicated and difficult for a khicks to make a great life for himself & family. Maybe you'd be better suited in another country.....
    Throwing out all the Fox News talking points won't make up for the fact your a sellout.

khicks26

So the answer is higher taxes not more jobs??

Work hard and get rich is far better than wanting us hard workers to share our money with you couch potatoes.
    That's not an either or. Nor do tax cuts create jobs. That's the rich mans lie. Just like race is the way to divide the working class.

You so called hard workers wouldn't have shit without the American system, so pay your fuking tax's you weasel fuks.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

MaltedHopsFrenzy

Just like race is the way to divide the working class.
    Out of the 15 black billionaires in the entire world - 8 of them are American citizens who amassed their wealth from the ground up. But, keep pushing your ‘systemic’ race card Bull$#!T - seems to work for you…..

FAIL…..

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/bla...aires-in-2021/

khicks26

Out of the 15 black billionaires in the entire world - 8 of them are American citizens who amassed their wealth from the ground up. But, keep pushing your ‘systemic’ race card Bull$#!T - seems to work for you…..

FAIL…..

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/bla...aires-in-2021/
    Just what the fuk does that have to do with anything Malted SELLOUT.

khicks26

MaltedHopsFrenzy

Just what the fuk does that have to do with anything Malted SELLOUT.
    Just wondering how any of those billionaires would feel about your Kommie tax ‘plan’…..

khicks26

Just wondering how any of those billionaires would feel about your Kommie tax ‘plan’…..
    You know how I know you clowns have nothing.

You bust out the Nazi talking points.
    Last edited by khicks26; 06-10-21 at 08:55 PM.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

You know how I know you clowns have nothing.

You bust out the Nazi talking points.
    1-6-21 patriots, 2days snowflakes, fukin' cowards; where $$$ is their God, and NO ONE touches their God nor do THEY share their God W/ anyone. American, Old Testament Christians, Mankind's biggest bullies, today's National Republican Party. Fukin' pieces of shit. By the way, GOD is watching; who do you think you're fooling?

MaltedHopsFrenzy

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    1-6-21 patriots, 2days snowflakes, fukin' cowards; where $$$ is their God, and NO ONE touches their God nor do THEY share their God W/ anyone. American, Old Testament Christians, Mankind's biggest bullies, today's National Republican Party. Fukin' pieces of shit. By the way, GOD is watching; who do you think you're fooling?
    Why does everything come down to the Republican Party and 'White Privilege" with you guys? I don't think you & khicks realize that there are millionaires in America in all races, creeds, genders, ethnicities, and Party lines. Probably the most diverse group in the entire world. All of which, I'm sure don't want to 'defund the police', or see a CHAZ/CHOP try to take over, and least of all - want your Kommie ideals getting their grubby hands on their 'fair share' by being 'taxed' 80-90% of their income! It's America, land of opportunity - go get your own.....

khicks26

Why does everything come down to the Republican Party and 'White Privilege" with you guys? I don't think you & khicks realize that there are millionaires in America in all races, creeds, genders, ethnicities, and Party lines. Probably the most diverse group in the entire world. All of which, I'm sure don't want to 'defund the police', or see a CHAZ/CHOP try to take over, and least of all - want your Kommie ideals getting their grubby hands on their 'fair share' by being 'taxed' 80-90% of their income! It's America, land of opportunity - go get your own.....
    what a shilling creep. lol

when you sell out do they give you a list of garbage talking points.

MaltedHopsFrenzy

what a shilling creep. lol

when you sell out do they give you a list of garbage talking points.
    Why do you keep calling me a "sellout"? Who am I "selling out" to? You know who the REAL sellouts are? Tards that push an agenda, but yet live the lavish American Dream lifestyle. I'll never forget when Michael Moore was on Howard Stern's show - shows up in his beat up trucker hat, dirty T-shirt and mom jeans. Howard straight up asked him, "So, how much are you worth? How many houses do you own?" And he's like "UM! URR! I'm a hard working man....."
    FAIL.....
    How about your boy Bernie? Rich S.O.B. - sellout.....
    The leader of BLM - with her lily-white area mansion - sellout.....

At least I practice what I preach.....

khicks26

Why do you keep calling me a "sellout"? Who am I "selling out" to? You know who the REAL sellouts are? Tards that push an agenda, but yet live the lavish American Dream lifestyle. I'll never forget when Michael Moore was on Howard Stern's show - shows up in his beat up trucker hat, dirty T-shirt and mom jeans. Howard straight up asked him, "So, how much are you worth? How many houses do you own?" And he's like "UM! URR! I'm a hard working man....."
    FAIL.....
    How about your boy Bernie? Rich S.O.B. - sellout.....
    The leader of BLM - with her lily-white area mansion - sellout.....

At least I practice what I preach.....
    You practice selling out? LOL

RoyBacon

That's not an either or. Nor do tax cuts create jobs. That's the rich mans lie. Just like race is the way to divide the working class.

You so called hard workers wouldn't have shit without the American system, so pay your fuking tax's you weasel fuks.
    High taxes drive companies and their jobs away. Low taxes do the opposite. It ain't rocket science.

We so called hard workers/tax payers built this American system and made it the greatest country man has ever known.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

MaltedHopsFrenzy

High taxes drive companies and their jobs away. Low taxes do the opposite. It ain't rocket science.

We so called hard workers/tax payers built this American system and made it the greatest country man has ever known.
    MSM & extreme Left wing agenda has full control over Khicks, the guy is too far gone to ever come back to normal. He thinks being a hard working American patriot is a 'sellout', and chasing away 'whales' like Elon Musk & Amazon who would bring in trillions and trillions in jobs, taxes, etc. is a "win". You know who else thinks the exact same way?

AOC.....

The defense rests. No further questions, Your Honor.....

RoyBacon

MSM & extreme Left wing agenda has full control over Khicks, the guy is too far gone to ever come back to normal. He thinks being a hard working American patriot is a 'sellout', and chasing away 'whales' like Elon Musk & Amazon who would bring in trillions and trillions in jobs, taxes, etc. is a "win". You know who else thinks the exact same way?

AOC.....

That's exactly what he thinks about "sell-outs" LOL

A hicks sell-out goes to work and gets rich and doesn't want to be overly taxed just because he worked hard.

Hicks can't stand hard workers, they make him look bad. It's the Marxism; All for one and one for all. If you work hard you screw up the One for all and for one(let's all fvvk off and be lazy) doctrine.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

khicks26

More lies people like you tell yourselves. Your going to hide your money & not pay your tax's either way.

You mean the 50's & 60's? What was the tax rate then. LOL

khicks26

AOC.....

That's exactly what he thinks about "sell-outs" LOL

A hicks sell-out goes to work and gets rich and doesn't want to be overly taxed just because he worked hard.

Hicks can't stand hard workers, they make him look bad. It's the Marxism; All for one and one for all. If you work hard you screw up the One for all and for one(let's all fvvk off and be lazy) doctrine.
    That clowns like you two claim to be hard workers is the biggest joke of these post.

Being a rich man & shilling for the rich man isn't hard work. You just have to be sell outs with no morals. LMAO.

khicks26

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8965

That clowns like you two claim to be hard workers is the biggest joke of these post.

Being a rich man & shilling for the rich man isn't hard work. You just have to be sell outs with no morals. LMAO.
    Hops is poor, bacon made money being a rat and turning in co workers. A total corporate weasel. That’s why he has no friends

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Hops is poor, bacon made money being a rat and turning in co workers. A total corporate weasel. That’s why he has no friends
    Yea hops is a ghost or a fuked up shill that sells his ass.

I heard Roy took a bunch of good union jobs & shipped them overseas. Both selling out hard working Americans. Twisted fuks.

MaltedHopsFrenzy

I heard Roy took a bunch of good union jobs & shipped them overseas. Both selling out hard working Americans. Twisted fuks.
    Meet Tiffany Pham - graduate of Yale & Harvard Business School, came from meager beginnings, and is now (among other things) CEO of Mogul.com - a recruitment site. Appears in ads, like the one for Lexus in her luxurious apartment overlooking Central Park…..

This…..
    This, my friends, is the enemy of the Khicks…..
    Job producer, taxpayer, American citizen building her own American Dream - A.K.A. “Khicks-Kryptonite”…..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiffany_Pham

khicks26

Meet Tiffany Pham - graduate of Yale & Harvard Business School, came from meager beginnings, and is now (among other things) CEO of Mogul.com - a recruitment site. Appears in ads, like the one for Lexus in her luxurious apartment overlooking Central Park…..

This…..
    This, my friends, is the enemy of the Khicks…..
    Job producer, taxpayer, American citizen building her own American Dream - A.K.A. “Khicks-Kryptonite”…..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiffany_Pham
    People who take one example & apply it to everyone, speak disingenuously.

Shill garbage.

MaltedHopsFrenzy

People who take one example & apply it to everyone, speak disingenuously.

Shill garbage.
    Here's a good example of a "Khicks America".....

FAIL.....

Misty Dawn Poole-Bohannon was arrested today in Portland, Ore. & charged with trespass and interfering with public transportation. https://archive.vn/6Cqft#PortlandMugshots

RoyBacon

I thought you just said high taxes doesn't hurt jobs??? LOL.. Now Roy sold out and sent REALLY goob jobs to low tax countries?? Talk bout a twisted fvvk...

Hmmm well who worked their azz off Roy & Malted who are successful and wealthy OR vitty and hicks who are broke dvvk welfare fvvks??? Hmmmmmm.....
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

khicks26

I thought you just said high taxes doesn't hurt jobs??? LOL.. Now Roy sold out and sent REALLY goob jobs to low tax countries?? Talk bout a twisted fvvk...

Hmmm well who worked their azz off Roy & Malted who are successful and wealthy OR vitty and hicks who are broke dvvk welfare fvvks??? Hmmmmmm.....
    Who are the real Americans that don't fuk over their brothers for money? Not you & malted. LMAO

First ... 2345678 ... Last