dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 144

absolutely thrilled when

I learn something new. A new fact which amazes me or a new scientific theory almost anything makes me happy. Today as I was reading some European history I was struck with this fact. I did not know this but if you live on the European continent you probably do. After WWII the French executed almost 12,000 Nazi collaborators. Most of them summarily about 2,000 via the courts

let this be a lesson to you crazy bastards. your buddies committed treason in fact it kinda reminds me when the German Nazi assholes marched on Munich. recall that, well that was also a failure. how about the R clowns producing this type of shit...well you know that was a false flag filled with Antifa and BLM people. and you crazy bastards believe that shit. tens of millions of you. or this one, well that was just a festive type of celebration. yeah one of the crazies made that comment.

the small number of R who are outraged is outrageous. BTW, today was the day Trump was to have his second coronation right? how did that work out? Qanon what a joke. I seriously think Qanon may very well be a far leftie jerking you idiots off. Think about the predictions. pedophiles committing crimes in a pizzeria, Trump working on a huge arrest of these people, dates when Trump will become relevant, the complete insanity is almost too much to believe. I hope in a week or two Qanon writes oops I made a mistake in calculations it will happen on April 3rd. and continues with this stupid for years and years. Much like crazy "christians" would predict what day the world will end.

what a wonderful country we would have if opponents would simply buy into facts, science and simply reasonable ideas. tens of millions denying shit that is obvious. it transcends crazy, the world crazy does not nearly explain their lack of...well lack of everything.

now we are on the cusp of defeating this virus and the crazies in Texas and other states think it might be a good idea to open up everything and disregard masks. just fukin unbelievable. something so easy as wearing a mask and keeping your distance and they think that is taking away your freedom. and you buy it. well you bought Trump's shit for four years and you are still buying it
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2684

Forgive them, for they know not what they do thanks to an orange stupid thing they call a leader.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5315

Your ‘Kancel Kulture Komrades’ are closer to the Nazi’s than any Conservative could ever dream of being. Weren’t you a ‘teacher’? Go re-read ‘1984’ and get back to me.....

FAIL.....

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5315

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Forgive them, for they know not what they do thanks to an orange stupid thing they call a leader.
    You better hope that sniffing dildos never becomes a ‘woke’ topic - or you’re out!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5664

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I learn something new. A new fact which amazes me or a new scientific theory almost anything makes me happy. Today as I was reading some European history I was struck with this fact. I did not know this but if you live on the European continent you probably do. After WWII the French executed almost 12,000 Nazi collaborators. Most of them summarily about 2,000 via the courts

let this be a lesson to you crazy bastards. your buddies committed treason in fact it kinda reminds me when the German Nazi assholes marched on Munich. recall that, well that was also a failure. how about the R clowns producing this type of shit...well you know that was a false flag filled with Antifa and BLM people. and you crazy bastards believe that shit. tens of millions of you. or this one, well that was just a festive type of celebration. yeah one of the crazies made that comment.

the small number of R who are outraged is outrageous. BTW, today was the day Trump was to have his second coronation right? how did that work out? Qanon what a joke. I seriously think Qanon may very well be a far leftie jerking you idiots off. Think about the predictions. pedophiles committing crimes in a pizzeria, Trump working on a huge arrest of these people, dates when Trump will become relevant, the complete insanity is almost too much to believe. I hope in a week or two Qanon writes oops I made a mistake in calculations it will happen on April 3rd. and continues with this stupid for years and years. Much like crazy "christians" would predict what day the world will end.

what a wonderful country we would have if opponents would simply buy into facts, science and simply reasonable ideas. tens of millions denying shit that is obvious. it transcends crazy, the world crazy does not nearly explain their lack of...well lack of everything.

now we are on the cusp of defeating this virus and the crazies in Texas and other states think it might be a good idea to open up everything and disregard masks. just fukin unbelievable. something so easy as wearing a mask and keeping your distance and they think that is taking away your freedom. and you buy it. well you bought Trump's shit for four years and you are still buying it

more nonsense and lies from the most out of touch poster ever.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

• Alaska
    • Arizona
    • Florida
    • Georgia
    • Idaho
    • Iowa
    • Mississippi
    • Missouri
    • Montana
    • Nebraska
    • North Dakota
    • Oklahoma
    • South Carolina
    • South Dakota
    • Tennessee

what do you believe most of these states have in common. lol, just amazing. they never fail to amaze with gigantic stupidity.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    it is never ending stupidity. you think they might be embarrassed. nope!!!
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

DwightShrute

• Alaska
    • Arizona
    • Florida
    • Georgia
    • Idaho
    • Iowa
    • Mississippi
    • Missouri
    • Montana
    • Nebraska
    • North Dakota
    • Oklahoma
    • South Carolina
    • South Dakota
    • Tennessee

what do you believe most of these states have in common. lol, just amazing. they never fail to amaze
    • with gigantic stupidity.
    you have outstanding warrants in each of those States.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5236

• Alaska
    • Arizona
    • Florida
    • Georgia
    • Idaho
    • Iowa
    • Mississippi
    • Missouri
    • Montana
    • Nebraska
    • North Dakota
    • Oklahoma
    • South Carolina
    • South Dakota
    • Tennessee

what do you believe most of these states have in common. lol, just amazing. they never fail to amaze with gigantic stupidity.
    Lets just take New York and California.. The two most leftist in the union..?.. They shut down, created mass dependency on the Government. Both with the highest Wuhan cases....

Now lets take Florida. Kept open and flourishing. Businesses doing great. People living their lives as they wish... Less Covid cases than the two most leftist states and less deaths...

GO FCUKING FIGURE.. Just another leftist liar who reads one article and believes everything without research.. Taking for granted what is written on the internet.. We all know the internet is honest, truthful and never wrong...

Well done leftie... Just keep proving your ability to lie without integrity...

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Lets just take New York and California.. The two most leftist in the union..?.. They shut down, created mass dependency on the Government. Both with the highest Wuhan cases....

Now lets take Florida. Kept open and flourishing. Businesses doing great. People living their lives as they wish... Less Covid cases than the two most leftist states and less deaths...

GO FCUKING FIGURE.. Just another leftist liar who reads one article and believes everything without research.. Taking for granted what is written on the internet.. We all know the internet is honest, truthful and never wrong...

Well done leftie... Just keep proving your ability to lie without integrity...
    spot on.

They are saying .. Don't believe your eyes. Just believe what we are telling you. You are a victim. These people are oppressing you.

You should believe what you see. Use your brain. Stop listening to this foolishness.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2684

it is never ending stupidity. you think they might be embarrassed. nope!!!
    Talk about stupidity look who showed up.