dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 423

the man who hates losers

is a total loser. He has had nothing but losses in the past year or so. in fact, how many real winning hands has he had in four years?

Supreme court just announced they will not take up the election loss in PA. Now remember we are talking about a bunch of conservatives. A loss. Another loss NY will be allowed to inspect the orange asshole taxes.

the clown is a total loser much like his supporters on this very forum. uneducated, full of shit and more than likely perfectly deplorable. speaking of deplorable did you happen to read the comments and facts concerning those assholes who attacked our republic? a huge percentage of them total losers, no job, no money, in bankruptcy and a total fckin mess.

are you surprised?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/22/polit...nce/index.html

loss after loss. I will be totally satisfied when the last loss produces an orange clown in an orange suit. I want that asshole to live a long long life. He recently told "friends" I will probably be facing law suits the rest of my life. Geez, I wonder why? Could it be all these individuals, organizations and agencies are in on the "fix". every single opponent is wrong and the fckin liar in chief well he is correct and being persecuted. lol

all of it is working out perfectly. the R party in a shambles, Trump facing never ending lawsuits, the justice dept investigating most of the far right terroristic groups, Biden administration working admirably (how about that for a change)

most of our wishes reaching maturity. now for the coup de grace hopefully we will witness more red states morphing into purple
    Last edited by dante1; 02-22-21 at 11:20 AM.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5532

What’s the over/under on how many hours a day Dante sits alone seething over Donald Trump? I’d say 12 would be a good baseline.....

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trum..._notifications

all walls closing in on the orange asshole. please dear Jesus do not kill that bastard right away, please Jesus give him another 10 to 20 years.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

malted man you didn't answer my question yesterday. what political subject or econ subject would you like to discuss/debate. now remember elementary school math does not count. you cannot write back to me here Dante this is a whole number and therefore has no decimal point. you fckin idiot.

so I will be waiting again for your answer. you select the topic, anything your tiny brain would like to debate politics/econ. lol

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

pretty obvious you too are a clown who does not work. can you cut a check. hmmm. how stupid are you. tell us the parts of a check that are needed to make a check a legal instrument.

go ahead, you can take a month or two.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

or maybe you want to explain and contrast GDP vs per capital vs productivity.

go ahead big mouth write a narrative concerning the above three. on this one you may have the rest of 2021.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

WTF I can ask that idiot to add or subtract elementary school fractions and he is stumped. what chance does he have with 7th grade commercial econ.

zero!

MaltedHopsFrenzy

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    pretty obvious you too are a clown who does not work. can you cut a check. hmmm. how stupid are you. tell us the parts of a check that are needed to make a check a legal instrument.

go ahead, you can take a month or two.

WTF?!?!
    Who writes checks anymore?
    Hey Grandpa Dante - SNL is going to be live this week, better set the VCR.....

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post

WTF?!?!
    Who writes checks anymore?
    Hey Grandpa Dante - SNL is going to be live this week, better set the VCR.....
    most employers and most consumers you idiot.

but good dodge. you don't like the check question well try 7, economists still deal with those three definitions. Go ahead? lol you haven't one fckin clue you idiot.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

no answer. even easier question tell us in narrative form your fckin job. I only asked that question to you, your brother slew, Dwight and a bunch of other crazies and no answer.

I can define every job I had since age 14. you clowns cannot even produce a credible lie. dear Jesus

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I get a warm fuzzy feeling when I can expose idiots. I know it isn't very christian of me but most of the time they enter my property with BS. I sometimes reply with a question or two. and you get what you see in post 9.

when I walk into my bank I see about 7,000 people (slight exaggeration) all or most depositing into a checking account or cashing a check. the idiot.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I will wait no longer we have crossed the Rubicon again. they have nothing, they produce nothing, a real true life deplorable.

MaltedHopsFrenzy

I get a warm fuzzy feeling when I can expose idiots. I know it isn't very christian of me but most of the time they enter my property with BS. I sometimes reply with a question or two. and you get what you see in post 9.

when I walk into my bank I see about 7,000 people (slight exaggeration) all or most depositing into a checking account or cashing a check. the idiot.
    Between Me, Dwight, & Trump, who occupies the most space in your head? I guess I’d say Trump first - since every one of your threads is about him, Dwight probably second, then me. I’ll have to work on that.....

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

of course no answer just more BS.

more doors closing in on the R party and Trump. almost every news cycle concerning R and Trump is a shit storm. the R party has virtually nothing to brag about any longer. they have lost all credibility--much like the malted man with no answers but a ton of horse shit.

and now the R governor of Arkansas. Arkansas of all states. buckle up R it may very well be a wild ride for a decade or two.

https://news.yahoo.com/arkansas-gov-...205132483.html

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    Between Me, Dwight, & Trump, who occupies the most space in your head? I guess I’d say Trump first - since every one of your threads is about him, Dwight probably second, then me. I’ll have to work on that.....
    first you idiot you came onto my property. not the other way around

second, you idiot I have not replied to dwightie in over a week he is on ignore.

third, do you ever ge a story correct.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5356

is a total loser. He has had nothing but losses in the past year or so. in fact, how many real winning hands has he had in four years?

Supreme court just announced they will not take up the election loss in PA. Now remember we are talking about a bunch of conservatives. A loss. Another loss NY will be allowed to inspect the orange asshole taxes.

the clown is a total loser much like his supporters on this very forum. uneducated, full of shit and more than likely perfectly deplorable. speaking of deplorable did you happen to read the comments and facts concerning those assholes who attacked our republic? a huge percentage of them total losers, no job, no money, in bankruptcy and a total fckin mess.

are you surprised?
    dant0, a fake school teacher who isn't even allowed within 500 feet of children calling a multibillionaire and the former president who was the most powerful man in the world, a loser. Funny shit.

Another keyboard warrior sitting in his basement with piss stained underwear telling everyone how dumb they are and how much of a loser they are.

DwightShrute

first you idiot you came onto my property. not the other way around

second, you idiot I have not replied to dwightie in over a week he is on ignore.

third, do you ever ge a story correct.

you can't stop lying

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8700

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    dant0, a fake school teacher who isn't even allowed within 500 feet of children calling a multibillionaire and the former president who was the most powerful man in the world, a loser. Funny shit.

Another keyboard warrior sitting in his basement with piss stained underwear telling everyone how dumb they are and how much of a loser they are.

you can't stop lying
    Who's in who's head?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Who's in who's head?
    poor guy so wants my attention. he actually, I believe likes to be humiliated. and because I cannot in good conscience expose/humiliate a cripple I will not.

however a few days ago he claimed to swim every day for two or three hours I think he wrote 2 hours. Not positive about the time but I think it was substantial. so I timed his comments yesterday and today--not possible. of course even if it was possible he doesn't swim in the Caribbean "ocean". the poor guy cannot help himself he must fib every day.

before I realized he was a cripple I proved how many fibs? geez at least a dozen and I wasn't even paying attention much.

I pity him.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Who's in who's head?
    I haven't addressed him in at least a week and he is still producing that shit. and he is in my head. seriously K I feel for him. swear to god that is the truth and you know I do not make up stories.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

what a vicious beating Trump fans have endured the past year or so. in fact, what.a beating the orange clown has been taking. today the SC told him to go fck himself, and these are mostly conservatives. he has no more outs he must present his taxes. I hope he attempts to avoid this or produces phony shit.

a bunch of "patriots" who attacked our country well guess what? they are claiming right wing media influenced them. lol. how is that going to play out when these asshole "news" fakes are being sued for many many millions. I believe one is for over 1 billion. These clowns who attacked will swear in court...your honor I was fed a load of shit and I believed it because I am basically retarded. I bet you many aholes (literally aholes) are a twitching and a turning on that news.

this is playing out much like the political gods wanted. gosh they are sharp fckers.

DwightShrute

Who's in who's head?
    you don't even know what the term means LOL.

I replying to a post. Calling out a known liar on more BS. I do that with anyone, including you.

I don't post math questions hundreds of time and I don't make threads about a poster.

DwightShrute

I haven't addressed him in at least a week and he is still producing that shit. and he is in my head. seriously K I feel for him. swear to god that is the truth and you know I do not make up stories.
    you just literally did in the prior post you made

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2079

^^^ I hate losers also.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 742

[IMG] Watch again 1.1M views 2:01 / 2:01[/IMG]
    i cant get this video to post. Funny stuff
    Last edited by Thor4140; 02-22-21 at 10:04 PM.

khicks26

you don't even know what the term means LOL.

I replying to a post. Calling out a known liar on more BS. I do that with anyone, including you.

I don't post math questions hundreds of time and I don't make threads about a poster.
    Every thread the guy makes you appear with the same memes & meaningless BS. You look forward to it.

You think your on some power trip. Like your the smartest guy in the room. All while hoping some lackey will give you a like or a point.

All while totally missing the point. You are the puppet on the string. Dante is so bored with you he doesn't even reply to you anymore. You run around like a puppy looking for his post.

I know what the term means, but you show its meaning everyday in these threads.

hehfest
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

You forgot to provide the tell-all of this Dwight: He hasn't showered or took a bath in over 20 years either. The other people in his group home, while they object, have to witness him walking around with a wife-beater t-shirt and no underwear.

DwightShrute

Every thread the guy makes you appear with the same memes & meaningless BS. You look forward to it.

You think your on some power trip. Like your the smartest guy in the room. All while hoping some lackey will give you a like or a point.

All while totally missing the point. You are the puppet on the string. Dante is so bored with you he doesn't even reply to you anymore. You run around like a puppy looking for his post.

I know what the term means, but you show its meaning everyday in these threads.
    dude, I call out shit when I see it. Just happens that dante0 produces more than most.

You attack me every chance you get but never once called out dante0 for all the lies he spews. Not once, even though he lies more than anyone here. More than everyone combined. That says a ton about your character. Or so that you will understand ... you're character.

You are a fake news junkie trying to appease to the losers who post on this forum. You are a strange fellow.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 02-23-21 at 07:38 AM.

khicks26

dude, I call out shit when I see it. Just happens that dante0 produces more than most.

You attack me every chance you get but never once called out dante0 for all the lies he spews. Not once, even though he lies more than anyone here. More than everyone combined. That says a ton about your character. Or so that you will understand ... you're character.

You are a fake news junkie trying to appease to the losers who post on this forum. You are a strange fellow.
    This post says a ton about your character. Think about it a moment dumbass. LOL

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

tell Dwight to produce one lie and I will resign. lol

that poor man can't go one hour without fibbing.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

This post says a ton about your character. Think about it a moment dumbass. LOL
    the guy is attempting to bait me into destroying him again. he wants to write see Dante told a lie. he doesn't understand first I don't give a shit concerning what he writes, second he is on ignore and I only see his nonsense when somebody quotes.

the guy lives all day in a wheel chair or a bed. he is definitely handicapped because it is fckin impossible to not know the shit he does not know. who do you know that can't read an analog clock. of course no one. who do you know living by a body of water and does not know if that water is an ocean a sea a lake or whatever. that is impossible, which means he is bed bound. I can name another bunch of in fckin possible scenarios proving he is handicapped. and I will not be critical of a handicapped individual. who does that???

some more circumstantial proof is the caretakers often take his device around this time.
    Last edited by dante1; 02-23-21 at 10:29 PM.

khicks26

the guy is attempting to bait me into destroying him again. he wants to write see Dante told a lie. he doesn't understand first I don't give a shit concerning what he writes, second he is on ignore and I only see his nonsense when somebody quotes.

the guy lives all day in a wheel chair or a bed. he is definitely handicapped because it is fckin impossible to not know the shit he does not know. who do you know that can't read an analog clock. of course no one. who do you know living by a body of water and does not know if that water is an ocean a sea a lake or whatever. that is impossible, which means he is bed bound. I can name another bunch of in fckin possible scenarios proving he is handicapped. and I will not be critical of a handicapped individual. who does that???

some more circumstantial proof is the caretakers often take his device around this time.
    Surely you have left a hole in his life. His whole life is about trying to trigger you or anyone who disagrees with him.

Look what he said:

You attack me every chance you get but never once called out dante0 for all the lies he spews. Not once, even though he lies more than anyone here

Who says shit like this? Your picking on me, but not Dante. WTF Guy is as childish as his memes.

Again: Who's in who head Dwight? Give me a fuking break.

But I will tell you this. If you would have just called off your attack dog. I would have let much of this shit go. But you were a bitch & couldn't let it go. So you have forced me to troll your ass, & well I'm better at it than you.
    Last edited by khicks26; 02-23-21 at 11:06 PM.

khicks26

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Surely you have left a hole in his life. His whole life is about trying to trigger you or anyone who disagrees with him.

Look what he said:

You attack me every chance you get but never once called out dante0 for all the lies he spews. Not once, even though he lies more than anyone here

Who says shit like this? Your picking on me, but not Dante. WTF Guy is as childish as his memes.

Again: Who's in who head Dwight? Give me a fuking break.

But I will tell you this. If you would have just called off your attack dog. I would have let much of this shit go. But you were a bitch & couldn't let it go. So you have forced me to troll your ass, & well I'm better at it than you.
    Much better my friend.

Dwight is truly a sad show. He was cursed with a huge disability and he obviously has extreme feelings of inferiority. but they are not feelings. they are facts. he attacks people who are 1 billion times his superior and keeps attacking even when those people think..oh what the fck I gotta give this guy a break. He wants discord and conflict. He thrives on being persecuted and ridiculed. I took that away from him and he is not happy about it.

stay well

12 Last