L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4979

What Trump faces on Jan. 20, 2021

As soon as he becomes a private citizen, Trump will be stripped of the legal armor that has protected him from pending cases both civil and criminal.

It looks increasingly certain that on Jan. 20, 2021, around noon, Joe Biden will take the oath of office as president, and Donald Trump will lose both his job and one of its most important perks.

Trump has faced investigations involving his campaign, his business, and his personal behavior since he took the oath of office himself four years ago. As soon as he becomes a private citizen, however, he will be stripped of the legal armor that has protected him from a host of pending court cases both civil and criminal.

He will no longer be able to argue in court that his position as the nation’s chief executive makes him immune to prosecution or protects him from turning over documents and other evidence. He will also lost the help of the Department of Justice in making those arguments.

While it is possible he could go to jail as a result of some of the probes of his business affairs, the soon-to-be-former president is more likely to face financial punishment in the form of civil fines, law enforcement observers believe. He may also be embarrassed by financial and other secrets that will be exposed in court. Nearly all his legal troubles are in his hometown of New York, where he once basked in the tabloid limelight as a young mogul and where he rode a golden escalator into an unlikely political career.

Here are some of the most perilous cases that await President Trump when he’s no longer president — and here’s how he could yet use the powers of the nation’s highest office to escape punishment:

More...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...-2021-n1247722

Now we can see why Donnie is fighting tooth and nail to keep his presidency alive.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5170

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3520

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    True. Trump is getting more deranged by the day.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/21/2021

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO

Biden will never do anything to trump and his criminal enterprise. No balls...now trump will Biden in 2024 when these morons vote him back in. As long as Jared,jr and Barr go to jail...I’m fine with that.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14911

[IMG] [/IMG]

Auto Donk
    $20K/day? I need to raise my fees!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO

should be a nice inauguration for another four years; hopefully the new fbi director will be overseeing the cases against abrhams and creepy joe, the senile bastard thinkin' it's the secret service picking him up for the early bird special at Shoney's....

senile bastard will be wondering, as he's doin' a perp walk, why he has chains on........

remember joe, as you said it, we're "gonna put you back in chains"?

where's hunter?

who had joe raped TODAY?

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Biden will never do anything to trump and his criminal enterprise. No balls...now trump will Biden in 2024 when these morons vote him back in. As long as Jared,jr and Barr go to jail...I’m fine with that.
    Political "brothers" seldom hurt each other directly; code of silence. Hope some soccer mom beats the hell out of trump.

Auto Donk

PS.... trump isn't worried about shit......

if he had any concerns whatsoever, he would've just had biden's empty head blown off........

imagine the surprise of the scene investigators, as the look for biden's brain matter on a side walk that joe's corrupt carcass is laid out on, finding only shit that looks like quaker oatmeal or cream of wheat, as the stupid, senile, racist, raping cokmaster's brain has turned to mush.............

a small poodle lapping up what little brain matter there was at the scene to boot........

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    PS.... trump isn't worried about shit......

if he had any concerns whatsoever, he would've just had biden's empty head blown off........

imagine the surprise of the scene investigators, as the look for biden's brain matter on a side walk that joe's corrupt carcass is laid out on, finding only shit that looks like quaker oatmeal or cream of wheat, as the stupid, senile, racist, raping cokmaster's brain has turned to mush.............

a small poodle lapping up what little brain matter there was at the scene to boot........
    And then President Harris? Does he off her too? Then what?
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    PS. Assassins bullet stopped by the virus, or God maybe, R best friend. They R all, locked & loaded, fukin' idiots.

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19307

President Pelosi

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8345

POWER STRUGGLE

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    POWER STRUGGLE

Soon 2B W/Himself.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump might have an indictment waiting for him on Jan. 20.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

BOA12

Trump might have an indictment waiting for him on Jan. 20.
    Resignation, followed by pardons from mother's boy. Judicial wheels spinning.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1674

Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    As soon as he becomes a private citizen, Trump will be stripped of the legal armor that has protected him from pending cases both civil and criminal.

It looks increasingly certain that on Jan. 20, 2021, around noon, Joe Biden will take the oath of office as president, and Donald Trump will lose both his job and one of its most important perks.

Trump has faced investigations involving his campaign, his business, and his personal behavior since he took the oath of office himself four years ago. As soon as he becomes a private citizen, however, he will be stripped of the legal armor that has protected him from a host of pending court cases both civil and criminal.

He will no longer be able to argue in court that his position as the nation’s chief executive makes him immune to prosecution or protects him from turning over documents and other evidence. He will also lost the help of the Department of Justice in making those arguments.

While it is possible he could go to jail as a result of some of the probes of his business affairs, the soon-to-be-former president is more likely to face financial punishment in the form of civil fines, law enforcement observers believe. He may also be embarrassed by financial and other secrets that will be exposed in court. Nearly all his legal troubles are in his hometown of New York, where he once basked in the tabloid limelight as a young mogul and where he rode a golden escalator into an unlikely political career.

Here are some of the most perilous cases that await President Trump when he’s no longer president — and here’s how he could yet use the powers of the nation’s highest office to escape punishment:

More...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...-2021-n1247722

Now we can see why Donnie is fighting tooth and nail to keep his presidency alive.
    They will just tap him on the wrist and give him a fine. Maybe lose his twitter account, but I'd be surprised if he will do time. Too bad.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    They will just tap him on the wrist and give him a fine. Maybe lose his twitter account, but I'd be surprised if he will do time. Too bad.
    That's true. No golfing at country club prisons, trump Would commit suicide.

Auto Donk

with what I've seen of d.c. over the past 10 months, the "nuclear jihad" cannot come soon enough........ I rarely root for the terrorists, dating back to the initial bombing in the basement of the wtc back in the 90's, but the antics of schumer, pelosi, biden, harris, nadler and schiff have me leaning in that direction.....

like fahgit don lemon said, "blow it all up".........

a twofer of nyc and d c would take care of the problems with "too much government" and "wall street influence".....

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017