ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14310

The Hunter Biden Smear Campaign

Biden calls controversial New York Post story about his son Hunter a 'smear campaign'

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-...mation-2020-10

"My son, my son, my son — like a lot people, like a lot of people you know at home — had a drug problem," Biden said. "He's overtaken it, he's fixed it, he's worked on it. And I'm proud of him. I'm proud of my son."

ericc

Adam Schiff claims Hunter Biden email stories come 'from the Kremlin'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ada...-email-kremlin

The California Democrat was responding to questions about the origins of emails, found on a laptop purported to belong to the son of Democratic nominee Joe Biden, and first reported by the New York Post.

“We know that this whole smear on Joe Biden comes from the Kremlin," Schiff said on CNN. "That's been clear for well over a year now that they've been pushing this false narrative about this vice president and his son.”

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1178

Devine Archer, Hunters business partner and recipient of several emails, has confirmed their authenticity.

Joe Bidens political career is over.... or should be anyway, he's a walking blackmail target, lied to everyone on national TV about this and has profited directly by his use of office now.

Even the social media leaders are letting the story run now.... I can't see educated voters casting a ballot for Biden, it would be a catastrophic event constitutionally speaking- he'd have to resign in a month.

ericc

Bill Maher Exposes the Insanity of Rudy Giuliani’s Hunter Biden Smear Campaign

https://www.thedailybeast.com/bill-m...smear-campaign

“It’s getting so crazy. The ‘October surprise’ that the Trump people have now... have you seen this? It’s Hunter Biden’s laptop. Joe Biden’s ne’er-do-well son, Hunter, has this laptop which apparently had incriminating evidence—maybe stuff about influence-peddling on it—that was contained in his emails. And apparently, according to this, Hunter was trading on his name, selling access to his father, accepting money for nothing—what Don Jr. calls living the dream,” explained Maher.

ericc

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Devine Archer, Hunters business partner and recipient of several emails, has confirmed their authenticity.

Joe Bidens political career is over.... or should be anyway, he's a walking blackmail target, lied to everyone on national TV about this and has profited directly by his use of office now.

Even the social media leaders are letting the story run now.... I can't see educated voters casting a ballot for Biden, it would be a catastrophic event constitutionally speaking- he'd have to resign in a month.

ericc

FBI Probed If Purported Hunter Biden Emails Are a Russian Plot

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ot/ar-BB1a6SJ9

The emails were recovered from an abandoned laptop at a repair shop in Delaware in April 2019, according to The Post. The shop owner said he alerted the FBI to its contents. Photos of a Delaware federal court subpoena given to The Post indicate that both the computer and hard drive were seized by the FBI last December.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2711

Are you telling me, someone is not buying the truth of this phoney, smiling fool?
    No politician smiles that wide grin[ for 47 years ] unless he's raking in millions from "his secret source."
    And to believe his son doesn't rely on old dad, and the reverse, also, with tales of gob's of cash delivered right into Hunter's outstretched hands?
    Come on!
    Mr. Commonsense is a gift, use it or lose it.

ericc

Joe Biden confirms that it is a crack pipe and not a meth pipe.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/129525...mear-campaign/

Some people had speculated that there was no evidence that it was a crack pipe because it could be a meth pipe.

Of course you can't trust the media. We'll have to wait for the 302 from the FBI.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36

Funny if they were in fbi’s possession than how is rudy claiming thy were in his possession for last 9 months? If you are going to push shit at least have your story straight!

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6814

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

If you’re gonna make shit up.....at least spell the guys name right. Devine Archer. Good god

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4103

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Funny if they were in fbi’s possession than how is rudy claiming thy were in his possession for last 9 months? If you are going to push shit at least have your story straight!
    Hey dim bulb . You’re getting dumber by the day .

The FBI Delaware office took the hard drive in late 2019 from the shop owner with a subpoena .

He also contacted Giuliani and gave a copy of the hard drive to Rudy’s lawyer in early 2020 around the time of impeachment because he was wondering why he never heard back from the FBI and he knew the content on it was serious .

Which would make Rudy in possession of it for about nine months.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6814

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post

The FBI Delaware office took the hard drive in late 2019 from the shop owner with a subpoena .

He also contacted Giuliani and gave a copy of the hard drive to Rudy’s lawyer in early 2020 around the time of impeachment because he was wondering why he never heard back from the FBI and he knew the content on it was serious .

Lmao. Are you this dumb? Of course you are.

jt315

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Lmao. Are you this dumb? Of course you are.
    The answer to Drebin is way above your IQ’s for either of you mental midgets to even think about giving a reasonable response .

Stick with the phony character .
    Last edited by jt315; 10-17-20 at 04:11 PM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3485

Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post
    Joe Biden confirms that it is a crack pipe and not a meth pipe.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/129525...mear-campaign/

Some people had speculated that there was no evidence that it was a crack pipe because it could be a meth pipe.

Of course you can't trust the media. We'll have to wait for the 302 from the FBI.
    That's funny. That picture looks like jr all fukked up after giving a speach for daddy.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6754

Chico can't remember what happened 9 seconds ago much less 9 months

chico2663

Funny the reporter that shared this worked for Shawn Hannity for 3 yrs and 8 months. Lol

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Chico can't remember what happened 9 seconds ago much less 9 months
    Dude what is 9 + 2 x6?

chico2663

When trump loses will jt’s tears mix with that jelly on his shirt? Will he try to lick it off? Asking for a friend.

chico2663

Let see hunter got money for his father being v.p. But Ivanka got trade marks from China. Which was worth more?

ericc

Senate Homeland Security leader Johnson demands FBI verify Hunter Biden whistleblower emails

https://justthenews.com/government/c...y-hunter-biden

“The committee must know whether the FBI has assessed the validity of materials the whistleblower has provided," Chairman Sen. Ron Johnson wrote in a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray.

The Biden campaign has discredited the report, saying the nominee never has such a meeting and that his involvement in the matter was carried out as "official U.S. policy."

chico2663

Ron Johnson is a Russian stooge!

jt315

When trump loses will jt’s tears mix with that jelly on his shirt? Will he try to lick it off? Asking for a friend.
    Duuuuh ! How can the FBI and Rudy both be in possession of the hard drive ?

Rudy needs to get his story straight .

chico2663

FBI investigated and realized it was horseshit and gave it back to him.When Giuliani and the rest of the penetrating guys go to jail and you cannot pardon a criminal enterprise will you disappear?

chico2663

Duuuuh ! How can the FBI and Rudy both be in possession of the hard drive ?

Rudy needs to get his story straight .
    Better question is how can you ,Maggie and the dum white share the same picture ?DO you have the same country D.l. and have a shared computer from the library? Or you just a figment of the same imagination? Do you know those trainees Roy Loves so much ? They have an American passport and we’re not living in some Third World shit hole for the tattered tablecloth!

jt315

FBI investigated and realized it was horseshit and gave it back to him.When Giuliani and the rest of the penetrating guys go to jail and you cannot pardon a criminal enterprise will you disappear?

You better put me back on ignore before I bury you even further .

Now it’s already been examined by the FBI and given back to the shop owner .

Great detective work Drebin .

chico2663

You better put me back on ignore before I bury you even further .

Now it’s already been examined by the FBI and given back to the shop owner .

Great detective work Drebin .

The only thing you buried is your bone in a Third World child you Fagged out character. I am sure you will have to look up that word.
    Last edited by chico2663; 10-17-20 at 06:13 PM.

chico2663

How stupid are you? You called Dante dishonest and we know that’s not true. You make my intelligence just seem like it’s small but are your six avatars couldn’t beat me in an IQ test.It sucks to be you that can’t come to a 1st world country.The best part of you ran down your mom’s leg! You are why they should legalize abortion in the Russian states.

jt315

The only thing you buried is your bone in a Third World child you Fagge
    Can I see the article that says the FBI returned the hard drive back to the shop owner ?

Time for your meds . You’re rambling about third world countries again .

maggiethebestdog

Better question is how can you ,Maggie and the dum white share the same picture ?DO you have the same country D.l. and have a shared computer from the library? Or you just a figment of the same imagination? Do you know those trainees Roy Loves so much ? They have an American passport and we’re not living in some Third World shit hole for the tattered tablecloth!
    LOL

Chico off the meds again!!!!!!!!

Triggered in every thread and babbling incoherent nonsense as usual

I have not shared any picture on here you mentally deranged lunatic

Absolutely hilarious

chico2663

Can I see the article that says the FBI returned the hard drive back to the shop owner ?

Time for your meds . You’re rambling about third world countries again .
    I can tell when I’m kicking your ass cause you always bring up meds! Get off your lazy ass and Google it yourself dumb ass

maggiethebestdog

I can tell when I’m kicking your ass cause you always bring up meds! Get off your lazy ass and Google it yourself dumb ass
    LOL

Yes chico, when people tell you to take your meds it means you are winning!!!!!!

Just like Charlie Sheen

This is hysterical

Auto Donk
    Open Wide!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO

it's about to get worse for creepy joe......

he has no outs.....

the chinks have three hard drives, pelosi has one, and biden is toast.........

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

jt315

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    LOL

Yes chico, when people tell you to take your meds it means you are winning!!!!!!

Just like Charlie Sheen

This is hysterical

jt315

Let me know when you find the article where the FBI returned the hard drive back to the shop owner you brain damaged fool .

chico2663

took you up on your thoughts. U r so stupid that I got tired of dumbing myself down to interact with your multiple characters.

1234 ... Last