1. #1
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 3,781
    Betpoints: 3388

    All the statues being torn down.?

    Are Democrats. They are trying to erase the history so EVERYONE does not know all the Racists in American History were Democrats.

    Just sayin'.

  2. #2
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 2,124
    Betpoints: 1004

    Slew, how many beers are you drinking tonight?

  3. #3
    Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-26-10
    Posts: 6,132
    Betpoints: 18094

    Trump Has Dismantled More Monuments Than Any Protest

    https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump...222245790.html

  4. #4
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 3,781
    Betpoints: 3388

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Slew, how many beers are you drinking tonight?
    Did not have any. Why.?

  5. #5
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 3,781
    Betpoints: 3388

    Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    Trump Has Dismantled More Monuments Than Any Protest

    https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump...222245790.html
    Yahoo as fake as Cnn

  6. #6
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 2,124
    Betpoints: 1004

    Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Did not have any. Why.?
    Just was asking because the original post is a bullseye and would be something I would look up after a few beers.

  7. #7
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 29,164
    Betpoints: 2293

    Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    Trump Has Dismantled More Monuments Than Any Protest

    https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump...222245790.html
    Disgusting piece of old fukking shit slew's leader is.

  8. #8
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 16,293
    Betpoints: 3469

    What does Sleepy Joe think of all this destruction ?

    Nobody knows . His handlers won’t let the mute answer tough questions .



    AG Bill Barr previously highlighted the DOJ effort to coordinate with the National Parks Service to identify perpetrators who were attempting to destroy national monuments on federal property. Accordingly, the DOJ has been searching for several suspects identified in video coordinating their attacks. Today the DOJ announced first four suspects to be charged. One is currently under arrest, the other three are on the run:

  9. #9
    L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-13
    Posts: 4,272
    Betpoints: 899

    Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    Trump Has Dismantled More Monuments Than Any Protest

    https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump...222245790.html
    Looks like Donnie and his admin. have taken on the desecration of the native American heritage to a new high, just like his hero Andy Jackson.

    Hateful vindictive prick

  10. #10
    Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-26-10
    Posts: 6,132
    Betpoints: 18094

    Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    Looks like Donnie and his admin. have taken on the desecration of the native American heritage to a new high, just like his hero Andy Jackson.

    Hateful vindictive prick
    In fairness to Cadet Bonespurs, he had no idea who Andrew Jackson was until Bannon told him.

  11. #11
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 68,459
    Betpoints: 3833

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Disgusting piece of old fukking shit slew's leader is.
    from a guy that admitted breaking into his sister's room and sniffing her dildo.

  12. #12
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,119
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    Looks like Donnie and his admin. have taken on the desecration of the native American heritage to a new high, just like his hero Andy Jackson.

    Hateful vindictive prick
    Monarchy never lost 1776. Pushing Empire building wherever they land. They never care what you call your ideology, WE ALL serve the same master, .0000001% over 99.999999% WTF
    Last edited by BOA12; 06-28-20 at 09:26 AM.

  13. #13
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 68,459
    Betpoints: 3833

    Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    In fairness to Cadet Bonespurs, he had no idea who Andrew Jackson was until Bannon told him.
    btw, did you serve by chance?

  14. #14
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,119
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    btw, did you serve by chance?
    Great Universe promoted Turd to Captain, same way Law Enforcement promotes; Quota Plan.

  15. #15
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 68,459
    Betpoints: 3833


  16. #16
    L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-13
    Posts: 4,272
    Betpoints: 899

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I'm really surprised she was let into the exclusive "ole white guy party", but seeing the quote I understand now

  17. #17
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,119
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    I'm really surprised she was let into the exclusive "ole white guy party", seeing by the quote I understand now
    Uncle Tom her daddy. Peacekeeper logic dealing with azzholes.

  18. #18
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 3,781
    Betpoints: 3388

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    This is when people had class and reason. Today, we have Piglosi and Shit for Schumer. No class, no reason and no brains.

  19. #19
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 2,124
    Betpoints: 1004

    Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    This is when people had class and reason. Today, we have Piglosi and Shit for Schumer. No class, no reason and no brains.
    Add Trump, McConnell and Graham to that same list. They just get paid by a different lobbyist. All same underneath.

  20. #20
    15805
    15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-10-12
    Posts: 2,985
    Betpoints: 12616

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Monarchy never lost 1776. Pushing Empire building wherever they land. They never care what you call your ideology, WE ALL serve the same master, .0000001% over 99.999999% WTF
    What? In Britain the most forward thinking country in Europe at that time the three pillars of conservatism were 1) the monarchy 2) the established church 3) the aristocracy.


    while creating the new nation:
    In a stroke of enlightened progressive genius the founders managed
    to eliminate the first two pillars but it did seem that the aristocracy
    remained although minus the snobby titles.

  21. #21
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 68,459
    Betpoints: 3833


  22. #22
    bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-31-12
    Posts: 3,990
    Betpoints: 594

    Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    I'm really surprised she was let into the exclusive "ole white guy party", but seeing the quote I understand now
    Eh kinda of agree with her on that.
    You tear down all the reminders of messed up things that happened...you end up with stuff like "Plantation Weddings".

    These dudes make some good points, including the one: if you tear down and rename everything but nothing else changes, did you actually accomplish anything?

    Points Awarded:

    khicks26 gave bigtymer56 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    BOA12 gave bigtymer56 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  23. #23
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 3,781
    Betpoints: 3388

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Add Trump, McConnell and Graham to that same list. They just get paid by a different lobbyist. All same underneath.
    I'll add McConnell and Graham, but not Trump. He is so much better than the whole democrat party. Puts them to shame. Proves them to be liars and losers time and time again. Trump is the most honest politician in Washington DC.

  24. #24
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 34,038
    Betpoints: 8312

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Eh kinda of agree with her on that.
    You tear down all the reminders of messed up things that happened...you end up with stuff like "Plantation Weddings".

    These dudes make some good points, including the one: if you tear down and rename everything but nothing else changes, did you actually accomplish anything?

    Yea I got no problem with that quote either.


    The problem is that most Americans don't know or understand their history to begin with.



    Last edited by khicks26; 06-29-20 at 08:44 PM.

  25. #25
    L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-13
    Posts: 4,272
    Betpoints: 899

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Yea I got no problem with that quote either.


    The problem is that most Americans don't know or understand their history to begin with.
    hey brother, this is for bigtymer56 too,

    I understand that some want that heritage preserved as a reminder of the hardships of the past, but I also know that their are those that want it totally gone and I side with them.

    My grandparents and parents were from the coal mining towns of eastern Kentucky and the grandparents on both sides were a very racist bunch, my father was not though, he was career military and he saw the injustice towards those of color in the military and he taught me and my siblings to respect all, regardless of color.

    My own indoctrination into racism started with my grandparents, who my father kept us children away from as one of my grandads was a card carrying member of the KKK, when I enlisted in the Army, I saw first hand racism in the different units I was assigned to, I saw the hurt in the black brothers eyes when some cracker from the south would hang a confederate flag from his hooch or a rebel yell after a night of drinking that General Robert E Lee should be leading us and all blacks would be working in the mess and digging latrines,if he was in charge.

    In the 1968 Olympics when Tommie Smith and John Carlos raised there fist in protest, we almost had a riot in my outfit as a lot of white brothers thought this to be an insult to America, but not me, I understood, it was a terrible time and with the other things going on around the world it made trusting the guy next to you very hard.

    I see Condi Rice grew up in better conditions than most of my brothers of color who were drafted from rural and ghetto areas of America, most of the ones that I befriended told me that they and their families were sick of the reminders of the past, especially the ones who lived in the south.

    I get it, I hope that the world can change and I am all for removing the stain that still haunts a few of my brothers to this day, maybe I should not have an opinion on this as I am white and old, but I have seen the hurt that symbols can cause and if it helps the healing process I'm fine with the removal.

  26. #26
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 34,038
    Betpoints: 8312

    Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    hey brother, this is for bigtymer56 too,

    I understand that some want that heritage preserved as a reminder of the hardships of the past, but I also know that their are those that want it totally gone and I side with them.

    My grandparents and parents were from the coal mining towns of eastern Kentucky and the grandparents on both sides were a very racist bunch, my father was not though, he was career military and he saw the injustice towards those of color in the military and he taught me and my siblings to respect all, regardless of color.

    My own indoctrination into racism started with my grandparents, who my father kept us children away from as one of my grandads was a card carrying member of the KKK, when I enlisted in the Army, I saw first hand racism in the different units I was assigned to, I saw the hurt in the black brothers eyes when some cracker from the south would hang a confederate flag from his hooch or a rebel yell after a night of drinking that General Robert E Lee should be leading us and all blacks would be working in the mess and digging latrines,if he was in charge.

    In the 1968 Olympics when Tommie Smith and John Carlos raised there fist in protest, we almost had a riot in my outfit as a lot of white brothers thought this to be an insult to America, but not me, I understood, it was a terrible time and with the other things going on around the world it made trusting the guy next to you very hard.

    I see Condi Rice grew up in better conditions than most of my brothers of color who were drafted from rural and ghetto areas of America, most of the ones that I befriended told me that they and their families were sick of the reminders of the past, especially the ones who lived in the south.

    I get it, I hope that the world can change and I am all for removing the stain that still haunts a few of my brothers to this day, maybe I should not have an opinion on this as I am white and old, but I have seen the hurt that symbols can cause and if it helps the healing process I'm fine with the removal.
    Always a stand up guy, & now I learn you were ahead of your time. I got no problem with taking down BS monuments (many that were put up in the civil rights era) that promote white power. Nor am I a fan of C. Rice.

    But I agree that history good or bad should be preserved, not so much it the public square. But in areas were it can be talked about, learned & not whitewashed as it is in many public schools. IMO the quote has some merit. Not that Dwight posted it for the reason of using that merit. We all know why he posted it.

    If you give people civil & economic justice as the vid posted by biggs says. That history seems to matter less, but should still not be forgotten. Or we are doomed to repeat it.

    If I never learned most of the history that for the most part is never talked about in this country. I would be an asshole like Dwight. LOL

    Luck for you, your old man was hip & understanding. Most of my family more or less was a version of your grandparents. But I will say I don't think any were in the KKK. But my grandfather was from Kentucky. One of my aunts was married to one of the Pinkertons for a while.

    If you don't know who the Pinkertons were, they were cops that were sent in to beat the fuk out of labor strikers.


    All I can tell you brother is that history is important, as long as its the truth.
    Last edited by khicks26; 06-29-20 at 10:51 PM.

  27. #27
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 34,038
    Betpoints: 8312


  28. #28
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,119
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    hey brother, this is for bigtymer56 too,

    I understand that some want that heritage preserved as a reminder of the hardships of the past, but I also know that their are those that want it totally gone and I side with them.

    My grandparents and parents were from the coal mining towns of eastern Kentucky and the grandparents on both sides were a very racist bunch, my father was not though, he was career military and he saw the injustice towards those of color in the military and he taught me and my siblings to respect all, regardless of color.

    My own indoctrination into racism started with my grandparents, who my father kept us children away from as one of my grandads was a card carrying member of the KKK, when I enlisted in the Army, I saw first hand racism in the different units I was assigned to, I saw the hurt in the black brothers eyes when some cracker from the south would hang a confederate flag from his hooch or a rebel yell after a night of drinking that General Robert E Lee should be leading us and all blacks would be working in the mess and digging latrines,if he was in charge.

    In the 1968 Olympics when Tommie Smith and John Carlos raised there fist in protest, we almost had a riot in my outfit as a lot of white brothers thought this to be an insult to America, but not me, I understood, it was a terrible time and with the other things going on around the world it made trusting the guy next to you very hard.

    I see Condi Rice grew up in better conditions than most of my brothers of color who were drafted from rural and ghetto areas of America, most of the ones that I befriended told me that they and their families were sick of the reminders of the past, especially the ones who lived in the south.

    I get it, I hope that the world can change and I am all for removing the stain that still haunts a few of my brothers to this day, maybe I should not have an opinion on this as I am white and old, but I have seen the hurt that symbols can cause and if it helps the healing process I'm fine with the removal.
    You ain't clowning around. Glad you slipped through the cracks, never sold out. Land of Lincoln proud of your service.

  29. #29
    L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-13
    Posts: 4,272
    Betpoints: 899

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Always a stand up guy, & now I learn you were ahead of your time. I got no problem with taking down BS monuments (many that were put up in the civil rights era) that promote white power. Nor am I a fan of C. Rice.

    But I agree that history good or bad should be preserved, not so much it the public square. But in areas were it can be talked about, learned & not whitewashed as it is in many public schools. IMO the quote has some merit. Not that Dwight posted it for the reason of using that merit. We all know why he posted it.

    If you give people civil & economic justice as the vid posted by biggs says. That history seems to matter less, but should still not be forgotten. Or we are doomed to repeat it.

    If I never learned most of the history that for the most part is never talked about in this country. I would be an asshole like Dwight. LOL

    Luck for you, your old man was hip & understanding. Most of my family more or less was a version of your grandparents. But I will say I don't think any were in the KKK. But my grandfather was from Kentucky. One of my aunts was married to one of the Pinkertons for a while.

    If you don't know who the Pinkertons were, they were cops that were sent in to beat the fuk out of labor strikers.


    All I can tell you brother is that history is important, as long as its the truth.
    History is important and I respect your view and the view of others on this topic, I could list other examples of my own personal history, but that would be bias on my behalf, the confusing part for me is I look around today and I see a lot of similarities to the 60's, I ask have we grown as nation when it comes to accepting people of all races, creed and color, I do believe we have, but in the past four years the ugly side of our nation has been exposed by those that do not hold my beliefs, as much as I would like to forget this stain I am sure we will remember this history for generations to come.

    But my grandfather was from Kentucky. One of my aunts was married to one of the Pinkertons for a while.
    If you don't know who the Pinkertons were, they were cops that were sent in to beat the fuk out of labor strikers.
    Wow, my family of rednecks was named Parker and they instigated all kinds of sh!t in those labor disputes or so I have been told, it's small world my friend,LOL

  30. #30
    L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-13
    Posts: 4,272
    Betpoints: 899

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    You ain't clowning around. Glad you slipped through the cracks, never sold out. Land of Lincoln proud of your service.
    Firm believer in that upbringing defines who we become later in life, standup guys like you, khicks and others on this forum are what makes me believe that the future will be safe for generations to come.hats off to you my friend

  31. #31
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,119
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    Firm believer in that upbringing defines who we become later in life, standup guys like you, khicks and others on this forum are what makes me believe that the future will be safe for generations to come.hats off to you my friend
    They been fuking with US for 10,000 years, Checker Players. We created Chess to fuk with them. Knowbuddy dare fuk with Chinese Checkers up to now. Checkmate, NWO prototype, CIA backed 1945. WE Always Knew,( WAK OFFS Underground WAC's) 75 years down the drain. Mankind will win this round, A.

  32. #32
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 34,038
    Betpoints: 8312

    Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    History is important and I respect your view and the view of others on this topic, I could list other examples of my own personal history, but that would be bias on my behalf, the confusing part for me is I look around today and I see a lot of similarities to the 60's, I ask have we grown as nation when it comes to accepting people of all races, creed and color, I do believe we have, but in the past four years the ugly side of our nation has been exposed by those that do not hold my beliefs, as much as I would like to forget this stain I am sure we will remember this history for generations to come.





    Wow, my family of rednecks was named Parker and they instigated all kinds of sh!t in those labor disputes or so I have been told, it's small world my friend,LOL
    We have advanced on civil rights, & each generation seems to be a little better. Worlds of difference from my generation to my kids generation. The kids coming up today make my kids look like conservatives.

    The problem is economic justice. Its a class war disguised as a race war.





    Pretty much why they killed him.
    Last edited by khicks26; 06-30-20 at 02:01 PM.

  33. #33
    bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-31-12
    Posts: 3,990
    Betpoints: 594

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    We have advanced on civil rights, & each generation seems to be a little better. Worlds of difference from my generation to my kids generation. The kids coming up today make my kids look like conservatives.

    The problem is economic justice. Its a class war disguised as a race war.





    Pretty much why they killed him.
    Exactly. The news fools people into thinking race relations are way worse than they are. I can see why people (esp some of the guys on this site) have such warped views. Everyday Americans get along just fine.

    PS. I wonder if my kids when they're adults are gonna look at the movies and tv I watch and think Im an asshole. Can't wait to watch Tropic Thunder with them and see their reactions.

  34. #34
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 34,038
    Betpoints: 8312

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Exactly. The news fools people into thinking race relations are way worse than they are. I can see why people (esp some of the guys on this site) have such warped views. Everyday Americans get along just fine.

    PS. I wonder if my kids when they're adults are gonna look at the movies and tv I watch and think Im an asshole. Can't wait to watch Tropic Thunder with them and see their reactions.
    LOL, they are going to think your an asshole either way. LOL But don't worry, they come back to you.
    Points Awarded:

    bigtymer56 gave khicks26 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  35. #35
    bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-31-12
    Posts: 3,990
    Betpoints: 594

    Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    hey brother, this is for bigtymer56 too,

    I understand that some want that heritage preserved as a reminder of the hardships of the past, but I also know that their are those that want it totally gone and I side with them.

    My grandparents and parents were from the coal mining towns of eastern Kentucky and the grandparents on both sides were a very racist bunch, my father was not though, he was career military and he saw the injustice towards those of color in the military and he taught me and my siblings to respect all, regardless of color.

    My own indoctrination into racism started with my grandparents, who my father kept us children away from as one of my grandads was a card carrying member of the KKK, when I enlisted in the Army, I saw first hand racism in the different units I was assigned to, I saw the hurt in the black brothers eyes when some cracker from the south would hang a confederate flag from his hooch or a rebel yell after a night of drinking that General Robert E Lee should be leading us and all blacks would be working in the mess and digging latrines,if he was in charge.

    In the 1968 Olympics when Tommie Smith and John Carlos raised there fist in protest, we almost had a riot in my outfit as a lot of white brothers thought this to be an insult to America, but not me, I understood, it was a terrible time and with the other things going on around the world it made trusting the guy next to you very hard.

    I see Condi Rice grew up in better conditions than most of my brothers of color who were drafted from rural and ghetto areas of America, most of the ones that I befriended told me that they and their families were sick of the reminders of the past, especially the ones who lived in the south.

    I get it, I hope that the world can change and I am all for removing the stain that still haunts a few of my brothers to this day, maybe I should not have an opinion on this as I am white and old, but I have seen the hurt that symbols can cause and if it helps the healing process I'm fine with the removal.
    L8night, please keep sharing your thoughts and opinions.

    Your post actual made me realize something. Like Condi, being in my liberal northern bubble, I don't have to deal with seeing these reminders all the time, so it's way easier for me to say don't tear them down. And honestly, if people tear them down I don't really care. Ideally, they'll replace them with monuments of people who deserve it.

    And to Khicks point, education is huge thing. In my 30's now, and looking back, we learned the bare minimum about history in school.

12 Last
Top