1. #36
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 16,293
    Betpoints: 3463

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...id-19-n1212886


    here again is the study you clowns claimed was the same study done with extremely ill people. wrong again, this was the brand new study just released yesterday I believe, a study involving tens of thousands of people world wide.

    whenever you clowns type/talk we can almost be sure in some way it will be fcked up. you have no credibility mr malted man and you too JT, no because you are dishonest. no more stupidity with you.




    671 hospital . Six continents . 96,000 patients . Same study you f**king clueless idiot . Keep posting it and I’ll keep ramming it down your throat .



    Did you mention Lancet ? Oh right . Same study idiot .



    Seriously ill Covid-19 patients who were treated with hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine were more likely to die or develop dangerous heart arrhythmias, according to a large observational study published Friday in the medical journal The Lancet.

  2. #37
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 30,460
    Betpoints: 987

    Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    671 hospital . Six continents . 96,000 patients . Same study you f**king clueless idiot . Keep posting it and I’ll keep ramming it down your throat .



    Did you mention Lancet ? Oh right . Same study idiot .



    Seriously ill Covid-19 patients who were treated with hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine were more likely to die or develop dangerous heart arrhythmias, according to a large observational study published Friday in the medical journal The Lancet.


    the Lancet just reported on this yesterday my friend. how could it be the same study. oh my god, you push the shit in their face and they eat it and say nope that was chocolate ice cream. they do it every single time.


    maybe one time they will be a man and say oops I made a mistake. this study, this new study was on every major news cycle with maybe the exception of the crazies. if you google new study it will pop up.


    as I have written a dozen times or more they will fight to the death to defend Trump, how would you like to be in the position of defending the indefensible. you make yourself look foolish every time. climate change, Iran, China, this drug and on and on and on.

  3. #38
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 16,293
    Betpoints: 3463

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    the Lancet just reported on this yesterday my friend. how could it be the same study. oh my god, you push the shit in their face and they eat it and say nope that was chocolate ice cream. they do it every single time.


    maybe one time they will be a man and say oops I made a mistake. this study, this new study was on every major news cycle with maybe the exception of the crazies. if you google new study it will pop up.


    as I have written a dozen times or more they will fight to the death to defend Trump, how would you like to be in the position of defending the indefensible. you make yourself look foolish every time. climate change, Iran, China, this drug and on and on and on.

    Right . The Lancet published two separate tests with unbelievable similarities .

    You lost dipshit .


    671 hospital . Six continents . 96,000 patients . Same study you f**king clueless idiot . Keep posting it and I’ll keep ramming it down your throat .



    Did you mention Lancet ? Oh right . Same study idiot .



    Seriously ill Covid-19 patients who were treated with hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine were more likely to die or develop dangerous heart arrhythmias, according to a large observational study published Friday in the medical journal The Lancet.
    Last edited by jt315; 05-23-20 at 11:46 AM.

  4. #39
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 30,460
    Betpoints: 987

    a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma



    did you ever hear that quote JT. I think the guy who first introduced it was writing about your stupidity. now I know you won't understand it but find a dictionary or use the internet and try awfully hard to understand your complete and utter brain damage.

    every google search, every normal media outlet reported on this study on Friday, and he is telling me it is an old study and continues to tell me. research it yourself my friends, most of you are not retarded.

  5. #40
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 30,460
    Betpoints: 987

    lancet did a study on March and this new one on May 22 they released the report.


    poop in the face and they claim...no that was chocolate ice cream.

  6. #41
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 16,293
    Betpoints: 3463

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma



    did you ever hear that quote JT. I think the guy who first introduced it was writing about your stupidity. now I know you won't understand it but find a dictionary or use the internet and try awfully hard to understand your complete and utter brain damage.

    every google search, every normal media outlet reported on this study on Friday, and he is telling me it is an old study and continues to tell me. research it yourself my friends, most of you are not retarded.


    I never said it was an old study you lying sack of shit . I said it was the same study which CNN referenced was done with seriously ill Covid 19 patients and published by Lancet .


    Keep choking on the facts below . Even the dumbest of the dumb in this forum know it’s the same test .



    671 hospital . Six continents . 96,000 patients . Same study you f**king clueless idiot . Keep posting it and I’ll keep ramming it down your throat .



    Did you mention Lancet ? Oh right . Same study idiot .


    Seriously ill Covid-19 patients who were treated with hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine were more likely to die or develop dangerous heart arrhythmias, according to a large observational study published Friday in the medical journal The Lancet.
    Last edited by jt315; 05-23-20 at 12:07 PM.

  7. #42
    mezmurized2
    Update your status
    mezmurized2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-02-19
    Posts: 1,232
    Betpoints: 354

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    lancet did a study on March and this new one on May 22 they released the report.


    poop in the face and they claim...no that was chocolate ice cream.
    Apparently

  8. #43
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 30,460
    Betpoints: 987

    Quote Originally Posted by mezmurized2 View Post
    Apparently
    last night the crazies were adamant that study just released on Friday was an old study and it only involved serious ill patients. I said nope it is not old it was just released today and every news source on the planet is reporting it. pretty strange for every news source to be telling the same story about an OLD STUDY? RIGHT?

    but I had work to do and I thought well maybe they are correct. and then JT the genius came back with read the first sentence and he was right the first sentence was about that former study. but the rest of the report was brand new. and yet, even today they are still screaming the same story. you would think one of them would say...no I got it wrong. WTF, no sin in getting it wrong. I have made 50,000 mistakes in my life and I owned most of them.

    and I will repeat, I hope I am wrong about this drug. I hope to god it works. I will gladly apologize and praise them.

  9. #44
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 30,460
    Betpoints: 987

    on a different note, did I hear correctly; did Roy die? I read something on this forum and at first I thought well the poster is just using that phrase as a way to ridicule roy. then I thought my god I hope he didn't die.


    anybody know anything.

  10. #45
    Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2020
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-04-08
    Posts: 6,027
    Betpoints: 48

    fat fuKKK JT wrong again !!!

    or shall I say "morbidly obese" JT

  11. #46
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 16,293
    Betpoints: 3463

    Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    fat fuKKK JT wrong again !!!

    or shall I say "morbidly obese" JT

    Prove it wrong mute .

  12. #47
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 16,293
    Betpoints: 3463

    Quote Originally Posted by mezmurized2 View Post
    Apparently
    Apparently you’re wrong

  13. #48
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 30,460
    Betpoints: 987

    Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    fat fuKKK JT wrong again !!!

    or shall I say "morbidly obese" JT
    lol, even Nancy felt bad about that and walked it back.

    hey S, good to have you around. stay well.

    I guess you don't know anything concerning Roy B? geez I hope he did not die, he lives in Houston I think and they got slammed pretty good.

  14. #49
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 30,460
    Betpoints: 987

    Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Apparently you’re wrong
    so you are claiming it is still the same study. well if so tell me why did every news outlet report on it the same day months and months after that first study was accomplished. that is particularly confusing, is it not.

    no my friend this was a huge study involving 5 or 6 countries.

  15. #50
    mezmurized2
    Update your status
    mezmurized2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-02-19
    Posts: 1,232
    Betpoints: 354

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post

    but the rest of the report was brand new. and yet, even today they are still screaming the same story. you would think one of them would say...no I got it wrong.
    One would think

  16. #51
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 30,460
    Betpoints: 987

    JT do you watch the news. I record 4 different stations and all four reported on it. every major newspaper that I read reported on it. so explain how can this possibly be the old study that happened in mid March? why are all these news outlets reporting old news. I mean doesn't that ring a bell in that little brain you own. No, with all the evidence you will still deny it.

    this is why I cannot deal with you clowns. If I get an issue wrong and if most of the D's, progessives and moderates fck up we own it. you guys will be arguing climate change is fake news when you are being pulled out to the sea. I told you that once before and that was years ago and you still deny CC. lol, check out the particulates and the pollutants as of right now. Way way down my silly friend.

  17. #52
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 16,293
    Betpoints: 3463

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    so you are claiming it is still the same study. well if so tell me why did every news outlet report on it the same day months and months after that first study was accomplished. that is particularly confusing, is it not.

    no my friend this was a huge study involving 5 or 6 countries.


    You can’t really be this stupid . And you have company .

    Show me any other study with results published by Lancet besides the one yesterday .

  18. #53
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 30,460
    Betpoints: 987

    Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    You can’t really be this stupid . And you have company .

    Show me any other study with results published by Lancet besides the one yesterday .



    and if I can find that March study you will relinquish? I will check for it?

  19. #54
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 30,460
    Betpoints: 987

    but, you didn't answer my question why would these news organizations ALL report on an old study. I don't get it, do you. if so explain and then. will do what you asked.

    go ahead

  20. #55
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 16,293
    Betpoints: 3463

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    and if I can find that March study you will relinquish? I will check for it?

    Well since the results of the study published yesterday by Lancet included the date range below , knock yourself out .

    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...180-6/fulltext


    We included patients hospitalised between Dec 20, 2019, and April 14, 2020,

  21. #56
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 16,293
    Betpoints: 3463

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    but, you didn't answer my question why would these news organizations ALL report on an old study. I don't get it, do you. if so explain and then. will do what you asked.

    go ahead
    It’s not an old study . It’s the one and only study who’s results were published yesterday and that’s why it was reported .

  22. #57
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 30,460
    Betpoints: 987

    oh and incidentally I am simply taking your word that the first study was accomplished by Lancet, I personally don't know who reported on that first study but since you claimed it was Lancet I take you word. You don't lie too often but you fck things up royally. I paid no attention to this subject from day one because it was Trump driven and I thought WTF, he will be wrong again.

    so here we are; here are the facts. you and your crazies are adamant this study just released on Friday by LANCET was a previous study done by LANCET again that only tested this drug with very sick people. that is what you claim.

    so the burden of proof I think is with you. what you must do is find that original study and prove to me that it was Lancet. I cannot prove a negative meaning I don't know if such a study even exists. you do apparently, so you should prove that study does exist, it was done by Lancet, and it is the same study that was released on Friday.

    naturally you don't understand evidence and burden of proof but take my word for it, the ball for this discussion is in your court. I have proved my point by showing the study, lisening to the news, and I can show it again if you want. I have no clue if that original was Lancet only your word, and tell me why should I search for something that you say is true. I know the logic overwhelms you.

    put up your evidence. I have certainly met my standard, you have not. you can't even explain why every news agency, except fox and right wing crazies, reported that study on Friday. you can't explain that--can you.

    go to work.

  23. #58
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 30,460
    Betpoints: 987

    just a coincidence that every single news agency reported on an old study on the same day. and these clowns want to make you believe that is a coincidence, every one reporting on an old study.

    WTF

  24. #59
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 68,429
    Betpoints: 3825

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    just a coincidence that every single news agency reported on an old study on the same day. and these clowns want to make you believe that is a coincidence, every one reporting on an old study.

    WTF
    serious question: when have you been right about anything?

  25. #60
    Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2020
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-04-08
    Posts: 6,027
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    lol, even Nancy felt bad about that and walked it back.

    hey S, good to have you around. stay well.

    I guess you don't know anything concerning Roy B? geez I hope he did not die, he lives in Houston I think and they got slammed pretty good.
    Howdy Dante. Keep doing what you're doing here my friend and stay safe. I don't know what happened to Bacon, but I do wish him well also.

  26. #61
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 16,293
    Betpoints: 3463

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    oh and incidentally I am simply taking your word that the first study was accomplished by Lancet, I personally don't know who reported on that first study but since you claimed it was Lancet I take you word. You don't lie too often but you fck things up royally. I paid no attention to this subject from day one because it was Trump driven and I thought WTF, he will be wrong again.

    so here we are; here are the facts. you and your crazies are adamant this study just released on Friday by LANCET was a previous study done by LANCET again that only tested this drug with very sick people. that is what you claim.

    so the burden of proof I think is with you. what you must do is find that original study and prove to me that it was Lancet. I cannot prove a negative meaning I don't know if such a study even exists. you do apparently, so you should prove that study does exist, it was done by Lancet, and it is the same study that was released on Friday.

    naturally you don't understand evidence and burden of proof but take my word for it, the ball for this discussion is in your court. I have proved my point by showing the study, lisening to the news, and I can show it again if you want. I have no clue if that original was Lancet only your word, and tell me why should I search for something that you say is true. I know the logic overwhelms you.

    put up your evidence. I have certainly met my standard, you have not. you can't even explain why every news agency, except fox and right wing crazies, reported that study on Friday. you can't explain that--can you.

    go to work.





    Hey lying sack of shit . Post #40 written by you . Look up a couple of posts

    lancet did a study on March and this new one on May 22 they released the report.

    poop in the face and they claim...no that was chocolate ice cream.




    I never claimed there was another test by Lancet . There is only one .
    You ready to cry uncle yet or is it time to go for a run Forrest ?
    Last edited by jt315; 05-23-20 at 04:38 PM.

  27. #62
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 30,460
    Betpoints: 987

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    serious question: when have you been right about anything?
    why do you poke at the bear? when have I been right? I have been right concerning every charge I made against you. must we go through them again?

    you see my friends this stupid individual pokes at the bear and then when you embarrass the shit out of him with only facts and truth he gets very upset and calls you a pedophile or a sister fcker. but he is the guy who originates the skirmish. I write skirmish because this clown has no ammunition, he declares war but he has no offense or defense.

    so the facts are in this clown cannot answer elementary school questions, not one. this clown if he did spend anytime at all in a scholastic setting it was in a special ed "trainable" class. he can't add, he can't make change so those poor teachers attempted to teach this child like intellect how to make a grocery list, tie his shoes etc.

    now most of you have witnessed the severe beatings he takes from me and others. I sometimes go to bed feeling sorry for him. and then the day after his complete burial he pokes at me. it suggests he likes the beatings doesn't it. he gets some crazy sexual satisfaction by being intellectually destroyed. why would a clown who cannot add or make change challenge me? hmm, think about that.

  28. #63
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 16,293
    Betpoints: 3463

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    and if I can find that March study you will relinquish? I will check for it?
    Hey Forrest , any luck ? Knock yourself out dummy .

  29. #64
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 30,460
    Betpoints: 987

    y
    Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Hey lying sack of shit . Post #40 written by you . Look up a couple of posts

    lancet did a study on March and this new one on May 22 they released the report.

    poop in the face and they claim...no that was chocolate ice cream.




    I never claimed there was another test by Lancet . There is only one .
    You ready to cry uncle yet or is it time to go for a run Forrest ?
    oh only one, and that is the one released yesterday. well, if that is the one released yesterday how could you have known about the test that supposedly only tested very sick individuals. it makes no sense, and you still have not explained why it was reported yesterday by the entire world.


    please Jt I am starting to feel embarrassed for you.


    bottom line produce one study that proves that miracle drug was tested only on the very sick. produce that study. that is your one and only job.

  30. #65
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 16,293
    Betpoints: 3463

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    oh only one, and that is the one released yesterday. well, if that is the one released yesterday how could you have known about the test that supposedly only tested very sick individuals. it makes no sense, and you still have not explained why it was reported yesterday bu the entire world.


    please Jt I am starting to feel embarrassed for you.


    bottom line produce one study that proves that miracle drug was tested only on the very sick. produce that study. that is you one and only job.

    Where’s the March test dumbass ? Having trouble finding it ? Keep sticking your foot in your mouth .

    How bad do you want this beating to get before you put the sneakers on ?
    You actually think it doesn’t take some time before studies are published ?
    You are one dumb cuck .

  31. #66
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 30,460
    Betpoints: 987

    Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Hey Forrest , any luck ? Knock yourself out dummy .

    I did not look and I will not look for something I don't know for sure exists. you and your buddies use every type of subterfuge under the stars to avoid the truth.

    that study was released yesterday, a massive study involving 5 or 6 countries and it warned the people the drug does not work and is dangerous.
    your one and only job is to prove that study yesterday is the same study you "CLAIM" was only tested on very sick. give it up, you are wrong again.

    your argument is based on something that you claim, my argument is based on facts. as usual.

  32. #67
    MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-10
    Posts: 3,940
    Betpoints: 4229

    Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Where’s the March test dumbass ? Having trouble finding it ? Keep sticking your foot in your mouth .

    How bad do you want this beating to get before you put the sneakers on ?
    You actually think it doesn’t take some time before studies are published ?
    You are one dumb cuck .
    See, with a Vitterd, heís too dumb to realize how stupid he is - something like this fail is not only expected from him, itís actually shocking when he gets something correct. But Dante should know better. Itís the same FU##ING Lancet study. Thereís only been one, and it was people on their deathbed.

    Hundreds of other HCQ success stories, trials going on all over the world - yet this one is the one posted on all the fake news sites. ďTrumpís Miracle DrugĒ - What does that tell you?

    This whole thread is a colossal.....

    FAIL

  33. #68
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 30,460
    Betpoints: 987

    I think you two should take a look at...here it is. lol


    holding the shitty end of the stick again my friends. New study, bad drug. period, end of story.

  34. #69
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 16,293
    Betpoints: 3463

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I did not look and I will not look for something I don't know for sure exists. you and your buddies use every type of subterfuge under the stars to avoid the truth.

    that study was released yesterday, a massive study involving 5 or 6 countries and it warned the people the drug does not work and is dangerous.
    your one and only job is to prove that study yesterday is the same study you "CLAIM" was only tested on very sick. give it up, you are wrong again.

    your argument is based on something that you claim, my argument is based on facts. as usual.


    You realized there was no March test and you’re backtracking you lying sack of shit .



    Now tell me this is a totally different test than the one you’re talking about , and if you do , seek help .

    https://www.wltz.com/2020/05/22/stud...art-arrythmia/

    A new study finds hydroxychloroquine; the drug touted and taken by president Trump is linked to a higher risk of death in coronavirus patients.The large observational study was published on Friday in the medical journal The Lancet.


    It found seriously ill COVID-19 patients who were treated with hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine were more likely to die or develop dangerous heart arrythmias.

    The study looked at more than 96,000 COVID-19 patients on six continents.

  35. #70
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 16,293
    Betpoints: 3463

    Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    See, with a Vitterd, he’s too dumb to realize how stupid he is - something like this fail is not only expected from him, it’s actually shocking when he gets something correct. But Dante should know better. It’s the same FU##ING Lancet study. There’s only been one, and it was people on their deathbed.

    Hundreds of other HCQ success stories, trials going on all over the world - yet this one is the one posted on all the fake news sites. “Trump’s Miracle Drug” - What does that tell you?

    This whole thread is a colossal.....

    FAIL

    He says there were two tests then when I ask him to find the other he says I’m not looking for something I don’t know for sure exists .


First 123 Last
Top