keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!

Financial Gap

https://www.forbes.com/sites/pedrodacosta/2019/05/29/americas-humungous-wealth-gap-is-widening-further/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

“The stock market isn’t the economy”
    “The bottom 50% is still getting crushed.”

The saddest part is many who would benefit financially from voting Trump out are too blinded by xenophobia or homophobia or blackophobia to realize it. Guys like Roy think everything is hunky dory if the stock market is great.

brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 831

Quote Originally Posted by keely85 View Post
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/pedrodacosta/2019/05/29/americas-humungous-wealth-gap-is-widening-further/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

The saddest part is many who would benefit financially from voting Trump out are too blinded by xenophobia or homophobia or blackophobia to realize it. Guys like Roy think everything is hunky dory if the stock market is great.

what a stupid post.

More people off welfare because of trump's economy, low wage earners seeing some of the highest income increases in years and household income up over $5k because of trump and this moron says people would benefit from removing trump lol moron but that is keely.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

LOWERING INEQUALITY: President Trump’s policies are helping forgotten Americans across the country prosper, driving down income inequality.

• Annual nominal wages grew by 3 percent in 2019 for the first time in a decade.

• Nominal wage growth has now been at or above 3 percent for 16 straight months.

• Wage growth for many previously forgotten groups is now higher than wage growth for more advantaged groups.

• This is the case for lower-income workers compared to higher-income workers, workers compared to managers, and African Americans compared to white Americans.

• These income gains mark a fundamental change compared to before President Trump’s inauguration, contributing to reduced income inequality.

• When measured as the share of income earned by the top 20 percent, income inequality fell in 2018 by the largest amount in over a decade.

• The Gini coefficient, an overall measure of inequality in the population, also fell in 2018.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3908

what's your solution keely? A bad market and more taxes?

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18733

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    what's your solution keely? A bad market and more taxes?

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3673

JT stealing talking points from trump administration propaganda. Trumptards have no shame

jt315

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    JT stealing talking points from trump administration propaganda. Trumptards have no shame
    Truth hurts little guy . The OP is starting to make you sound intelligent .

And that’s a damn hard thing to accomplish .

Tards might want to stick to the SJW issues instead of the economy .
    Last edited by jt315; 12-29-19 at 01:33 PM.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8314

The CBO predicted the economy would create 2 million jobs in two years following the tax cuts. The actual number turned out to be 7 million.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5690

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    what a stupid post.

More people off welfare because of trump's economy, low wage earners seeing some of the highest income increases in years and household income up over $5k because of trump and this moron says people would benefit from removing trump lol moron but that is keely.
    Well if you wasn’t on food stamp...you would realize the price of everything except gas has went up. Any stocks you like? Still on swks,bmy,tsm,pg edit are my five big winners.wba,nrz,sun and e.t. are my losers

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    The CBO predicted the economy would create 2 million jobs in two years following the tax cuts. The actual number turned out to be 7 million.
    Airman jersey? Bored so I decided to look. May take you off ignore if you quit being an ass.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Well if you wasn’t on food stamp...you would realize the price of everything except gas has went up. Any stocks you like? Still on swks,bmy,tsm,pg edit are my five big winners.wba,nrz,sun and e.t. are my losers
    food stamps wouldn't cover my the things I eat. A5 wagyu tonight. You nothing about it because you could never afford it.

RoyBacon

food stamps wouldn't cover my the things I eat. A5 wagyu tonight. You nothing about it because you could never afford it.
    I get a wagyu filet once a week at least. Gawd that's fugging good.

ericc

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    I get a wagyu filet once a week at least. Gawd that's fugging good.
    Obama loves that wagyu steak because PETA never complained about Obama's habits.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO

The article in question was written by Pedro Nicolaci da Costa, an hard core lefty like some of the vermin that post here. As usual, these types are guilty of lies of omission, in this case not bringing up the ages of the particular groups. In a nutshell, the article is complaining because workers in their teens and early 20s aren't getting much more money while their parents and grandparents are.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/14/2022

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 267

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    The article in question was written by Pedro Nicolaci da Costa, an hard core lefty like some of the vermin that post here. As usual, these types are guilty of lies of omission, in this case not bringing up the ages of the particular groups. In a nutshell, the article is complaining because workers in their teens and early 20s aren't getting much more money while their parents and grandparents are.
    The "R" wing vermin here use alternate facts as gospel. Amen.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 943

what a stupid post.

sorry brooks as usual when you quote Fox news you will be wrong, well you don't know the defintion of Econ so who is surprised.

No brooks household incomes aren't anywhere near up 5,000 you idiot bastard. you are almost as stupid as your twin, almost.

those numbers were fact checked, here read this you idiot. let me know when you are finished reading it I will give you some decimal numbers to add. when the people discover you can't add decimals they will think...hmm he can't add and he quotes Fox. No his opinion is shit.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...income-growth/

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

oh and tell us about those cocktails you were having while on vacation.

YOU WERE IN JAIL BROOKS, I KNOW THAT FOR SURE, ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY YOU WERE IN JAIL YOU CRIMINAL

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14815

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    sorry brooks as usual when you quote Fox news you will be wrong, well you don't know the defintion of Econ so who is surprised.

No brooks household incomes aren't anywhere near up 5,000 you idiot bastard. you are almost as stupid as your twin, almost.

those numbers were fact checked, here read this you idiot. let me know when you are finished reading it I will give you some decimal numbers to add. when the people discover you can't add decimals they will think...hmm he can't add and he quotes Fox. No his opinion is shit.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...income-growth/

I didn't quote fox news and I am not wrong which is why you can do nothing to prove me wrong.

oh and tell us about those cocktails you were having while on vacation.

YOU WERE IN JAIL BROOKS, I KNOW THAT FOR SURE, ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY YOU WERE IN JAIL YOU CRIMINAL

they were delicious. I usually never go through the trouble of making myself cocktails. I just put whiskey on the rocks but when I'm on vacation I'm all about trying new drinks. You wouldn't understand this because you're poor.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1658

There are 44 million no English speaking immigrants in the US, that makes up 14% of the population.

There are 62 million recipients of Social Security or Disability

Unemployment is 4% (14 million) not working

That's 120,000,000 people right there (30% of population) that contribute no tax benefit to society (net drain)

So here's my question....

Why do you sympathize, support or give a shit about the worthless trash here when the other 70% of us are carrying the water for not just our families and kids, because there are children in this 70% figure, but the States and the entire penetrating Country?

Quit worrying about losers, start emulating winners. Earn your money, pay your bills and if you want to really help someone then start a business and give them a job.

Best economy in the history of the world and guys gonna question it because a bunch of latin immigrants cant earn wall street money.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I didn't quote fox news and I am not wrong which is why you can do nothing to prove me wrong.
    THAT IS EXACTLY WHERE YOU GOT THAT NUMBER.

Trump was on fox claiming household income is up, you can read it yourself in post 16. So Trump lies (what a revelation right) he claims the 5000 on Fox and naturally Fox swears to it. And guess what.

BROOKS THE IDIOT BUYS IT. AND THEN OBVIOUSLY LIES BECAUSE NO OTHER NEWS MEDIA MADE THAT 5000 CLAIM, THEY FACT CHECKED IT YOU STUPID BASTARD.

Trump lies, Fox sells it and Brooks and the other idiots buy it. you know the same idiots who at a 53% rate tell us Trump better than Lincoln.

BTW, listen to this fckin sacrilege. Trump and Obama tied at 18% for the most trusted or respected man something like that. Now Trump ties with Obama and 53% of those people think the Lincoln thing. So tell me what is that 18% that Trump won worth. Is it worth a piece of dirty toilet tissue, or maybe 1 or 2 brain cells from the twins Dwightie/brooks.

they admire a liar and a thief and a criminal and think he is better than Lincoln. and we even communicate with these idiots, well I mostly ridicule them. how can you communicate with people who cannot fckin add numbers. you gotta be nuts yourself.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

here is the bottom line my friends and it is coming from me, an individual who admits to not being any type of Einstein but if you have been reading me for a long time you know one thing for sure--I am credible, I do not make up stories, when I write something it is true.

when dwightie or brooks or some of the other BS artists compose it is usually false. How many stories did I dissect by those idiots they were unable to verify--how many. dozens, scores???

well here is the bottom line with a caveat. if at this point of time you are a still a Trump supporter the chances that you have a normal brain or are even educated a tiny tiny bit is slim to very slim. the caveat would be the very few who can pass a general knowledge test, add numbers and still support Trump because of some agenda. PERIOD PERIOD PERIOD
    Last edited by dante1; 12-30-19 at 03:26 PM.

brooks85

THAT IS EXACTLY WHERE YOU GOT THAT NUMBER.

Trump was on fox claiming household income is up, you can read it yourself in post 16. So Trump lies (what a revelation right) he claims the 5000 on Fox and naturally Fox swears to it. And guess what.

BROOKS THE IDIOT BUYS IT. AND THEN OBVIOUSLY LIES BECAUSE NO OTHER NEWS MEDIA MADE THAT 5000 CLAIM, THEY FACT CHECKED IT YOU STUPID BASTARD.

Trump lies, Fox sells it and Brooks and the other idiots buy it. you know the same idiots who at a 53% rate tell us Trump better than Lincoln.

BTW, listen to this fckin sacrilege. Trump and Obama tied at 18% for the most trusted or respected man something like that. Now Trump ties with Obama and 53% of those people think the Lincoln thing. So tell me what is that 18% that Trump won worth. Is it worth a piece of dirty toilet tissue, or maybe 1 or 2 brain cells from the twins Dwightie/brooks.

they admire a liar and a thief and a criminal and think he is better than Lincoln. and we even communicate with these idiots, well I mostly ridicule them. how can you communicate with people who cannot fckin add numbers. you gotta be nuts yourself.

no, it's not and this is why you always fail. And if you read your link it does NOTHING to disprove the fact household income is up over $5,000.

your own link proves you wrong moron. Good work idiot.

So here we are again with me destroying you in another debate. You will abandon this thread just as you always do.
    Points Awarded:

RoyBacon gave brooks85 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663

Seeing best friend owns a meat market plus I know how to cook/grill. Waste of money.but if I choose to waste my money for steak...I do like papa s in htn or Jeff Ruby’s place in my. Hometown of nati. Right across bridge.momsbday so stuck going to salt grass.

RoyBacon

no, it's not and this is why you always fail. And if you read your link it does NOTHING to disprove the fact household income is up over $5,000.

So here we are again with me destroying you in another debate. You will abandon this thread just as you always do.

Tards are like **gulp**

jt315

Hey Forrest . Time to put on those running shoes once again because you just got REKT !

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9700

Washington post........

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3908

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4469

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    There are 44 million no English speaking immigrants in the US, that makes up 14% of the population.

There are 62 million recipients of Social Security or Disability

Unemployment is 4% (14 million) not working

That's 120,000,000 people right there (30% of population) that contribute no tax benefit to society (net drain)

So here's my question....

Why do you sympathize, support or give a shit about the worthless trash here when the other 70% of us are carrying the water for not just our families and kids, because there are children in this 70% figure, but the States and the entire penetrating Country?

Quit worrying about losers, start emulating winners. Earn your money, pay your bills and if you want to really help someone then start a business and give them a job.

Best economy in the history of the world and guys gonna question it because a bunch of latin immigrants cant earn wall street money.
    Have you noticed when you hit the left with facts like these, not one of them come in to refute the facts or call you names. ? . They ignore the truth ...

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Have you noticed when you hit the left with facts like these, not one of them come in to refute the facts or call you names. ? . They ignore the truth ...
    What would you expect them to say?

One thing I've learned is most tards don't care at all about the economy, wage growth, ect.

They sorta pretend because they sorta/kind of have to but they don't.

khicks26

ericc

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    More and more proof that, "the Left can't meme."

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post
    More and more proof that, "the Left can't meme."

World Dumbination

Might be that your to stupid to understand what's being said Eric. A black & white world will do that to you.

Anyway, more & more everyday you seem to be a Dwight ghost/team troll member. Go fuk yourself idiot. LOL
    Last edited by khicks26; 12-31-19 at 03:05 PM.

brooks85

you can tell SBR's white girl is upset because she is being exposed as a low IQer again.

RoyBacon

1234 Last