dlowilly
    2019 Lightning Poker Finals Champion
    dlowilly's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7267

How perfect is this new Trump strategy?

Tons of illegals being detained then getting released into the US but the tards want no wall and ICE abolished? Send them to the defiant sanctuary cities!

Libtards up in arms about it. They want them here for votes but not where THEY live. Such an elegant move by a GREAT president. Surely all the tards will cry about legal semantics even though hoards of "refugees" were forcefully planted in conservative areas by the Obama admin.

-Solves the problem of where they will go

-Calls out the libs who preach compassion and inclusion daring them to protest

-Nullifies the left's attempt to change voting demographics in the USA since these sanctuaries are already in libtardville and we still have the electoral college

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5757

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Tons of illegals being detained then getting released into the US but the tards want no wall and ICE abolished? Send them to the defiant sanctuary cities!

Libtards up in arms about it. They want them here for votes but not where THEY live. Such an elegant move by a GREAT president. Surely all the tards will cry about legal semantics even though hoards of "refugees" were forcefully planted in conservative areas by the Obama admin.

-Solves the problem of where they will go

-Calls out the libs who preach compassion and inclusion daring them to protest

-Nullifies the left's attempt to change voting demographics in the USA since these sanctuaries are already in libtardville and we still have the electoral college

Trump is the far left tards very worse nightmare.

I love the plan because you just know tards TDS spikes through the roof.

SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4234

Trump has no strategy. He is never has a plan. He just goes by knee jerk reaction. That’s why he doesn’t read and fails so much.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16476

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Trump has no strategy. He is never has a plan. He just goes by knee jerk reaction. That’s why he doesn’t read and fails so much.
    Just a lucky guy. [1:25]

Last edited by ericc; 04-13-19 at 11:57 PM.

RoyBacon

It's pure genius. Put them only in blue states and create tent cities in sanctuary cities. I'm 100% for that.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    It's pure genius. Put them only in blue states and create tent cities in sanctuary cities. I'm 100% for that.
    You understand cities don’t have walls and they can just hop a bus or get an Uber to go anywhere else they want right? Yeah, very well thought out plan.

RoyBacon

You understand cities don’t have walls and they can just hop a bus or get an Uber to go anywhere else they want right? Yeah, very well thought out plan.
    You may not understand they are going to be released anyway and they can hop no matter where you put them. Putting them in a tent city in Chicago and San Fran is a fantastic start. The cities can give them welfare and free health care and educate the children. Fuggin brilliant.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9562

Most of Sleazebag Don's strategy's are illegal, just like this one...Sleazebag Don and his Family have been breaking laws all his life...Why not try this, however, it will go nowhere except excite the deplorables that support him for a few days..

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1405

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Most of Sleazebag Don's strategy's are illegal, just like this one...Sleazebag Don and his Family have been breaking laws all his life...Why not try this, however, it will go nowhere except excite the deplorables that support him for a few days..

Hey Box of Rocks .
    How excited were you and Libtard Nation when you posted this ?

Originally Posted by HockeyRocks

Douchebag Don is getting closer and closer to a wearing a new colored suit...The color of his skin and it isn't white...

RoyBacon

OK tards...explain to me why you don't like this policy?

The illegals would be much happier and safer in a sanctuary city. Tards love illegals, they refuse to fix the laws that allows them. What exactly is the problem?

L8night
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3028

ooooh, I see Donnie's new solution has all you pubes salivating, oh that Donnie can be so self destructive....

RoyBacon

The illegals would be much happier and safer in a sanctuary city. Tards love illegals, they refuse to fix the laws that allows them. What exactly is the problem?
    Any tard?

vitterd

There is no problem but you dopes don’t seem to understand that they have legs and the ability to move. They are not lazy bacons and just sit in one place all day. It’s just another stupid idea that was given to trump by one of his idiot friends that he throws out there and will never happen because he doesn’t have the ability to implement anything. He’s not smart enough.

Good enough answer trumptard?

RoyBacon

There is no problem but you dopes don’t seem to understand that they have legs and the ability to move. They are not lazy bacons and just sit in one place all day. It’s just another stupid idea that was given to trump by one of his idiot friends that he throws out there and will never happen because he doesn’t have the ability to implement anything. He’s not smart enough.

Good enough answer trumptard?
    So we agree it's a good policy???

Of course they can move but have to start them somewhere, might as well be a sanctuary city.

You'll be surprised at how many are like you and other tards. They will just live off the government.

vitterd

So we agree it's a good policy???

Of course they can move but have to start them somewhere, might as well be a sanctuary city.

You'll be surprised at how many are like you and other tards. They will just live off the government.
    It’s not even a policy. It’s another trump dumb unrealistic idea he probably heard on Fox. If they wanna live off government....drop them off in red states since the feed most off the government.

RoyBacon

It’s not even a policy. It’s another trump dumb unrealistic idea he probably heard on Fox. If they wanna live off government....drop them off in red states since the feed most off the government.
    At least we agree on something. Maybe tards and patriots can start working together.

I can wait to see the tent cities and caravans of buses headed for chicago, san fran and who knows, a camp city in philly?? Going to be fuggin great.

vitterd

At least we agree on something. Maybe tards and patriots can start working together.

I can wait to see the tent cities and caravans of buses headed for chicago, san fran and who knows, a camp city in philly?? Going to be fuggin great.
    I think it’s funny you think it will actually happen. Is this right around the corner like that China deal you’ve been talking about for a year? I think Donnie is busy with The Masters and shark week during executive time to be worried about anything else. Can you imagine being president and your hours are 11am-2pm and you got the rest of the day to do nothing?

RoyBacon

I think it’s funny you think it will actually happen. Is this right around the corner like that China deal you’ve been talking about for a year? I think Donnie is busy with The Masters and shark week during executive time to be worried about anything else. Can you imagine being president and your hours are 11am-2pm and you got the rest of the day to do nothing?
    I see oakland, san jose and chicago have all volunteered. Seems like a bipartisan solution in the works.

Yea, I'm sure he's pulling hard for his good friend Tiger...oh, wait Isn't he a racist?? This tard stuff gets confusing.

China will happen. Both markets at record highs just as I predicted. Appreciate the nod.

vitterd

I see oakland, san jose and chicago have all volunteered. Seems like a bipartisan solution in the works.

Yea, I'm sure he's pulling hard for his good friend Tiger...oh, wait Isn't he a racist?? This tard stuff gets confusing.

China will happen. Both markets at record highs just as I predicted. Appreciate the nod.
    Tiger has high moral character just like Donnie. They both cheat on their wives and get caught. But at least tiger earns his money with his own talent and not being a con man.

Racist? You mean like when him and his German born dad would not rent to black people? Or when he told Cohen black people are stupid?

China will happen huh? You said that a year ago.

vitterd

I see Sarah sanders already backing off the new “great idea”. Lol. What a clown show this administration is.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 270

Forward to 1:40.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post

Forward to 1:40.
    Normal people cite statistics, history, data to support their position

Libtards post snl skits

RoyBacon

Tiger has high moral character just like Donnie. They both cheat on their wives and get caught. But at least tiger earns his money with his own talent and not being a con man.

Racist? You mean like when him and his German born dad would not rent to black people? Or when he told Cohen black people are stupid?

China will happen huh? You said that a year ago.
    You need to hit the gym ole boy, that was super weak. Not a good tard to admit Trump is not a racist. It was great to see Trump's good friend win the Masters.

You can add the China deal to your list of misses in a few months. I sold BABA at $184 last week, what a China call eh? Bought at $139 in Dec. I kinda think a successful China deal is mostly priced in.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2374

You may not understand they are going to be released anyway and they can hop no matter where you put them. Putting them in a tent city in Chicago and San Fran is a fantastic start. The cities can give them welfare and free health care and educate the children. Fuggin brilliant.
    Isn’t that the plot of “District 9”? I saw how that movie plays out - but I don’t see the “illegal aliens” flying back to the “motherland” in this case. I hope that $#!T don’t happen, ‘cause I would be next door to one of those “camps”.....

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8098

No strategy.

No plan.

Just wings it.

Never reads.

Constantly fails.

-

Is this your commentary on the President of the United States or an autobiography?
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave ByeShea 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vitterd

You need to hit the gym ole boy, that was super weak. Not a good tard to admit Trump is not a racist. It was great to see Trump's good friend win the Masters.

You can add the China deal to your list of misses in a few months. I sold BABA at $184 last week, what a China call eh? Bought at $139 in Dec. I kinda think a successful China deal is mostly priced in.
    Trump has no good friends. He just has people that hate him less than others.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    No strategy.

No plan.

Just wings it.

Never reads.

Constantly fails.

-

Is this your commentary on the President of the United States or an autobiography?
    Can you tell us again how the republicans will win seats in the house in the midterms because of trump? Lmao. You never address this.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1289

Potus has learned how to play politics .. He's waiting for the elections to be 'a little closer' before he 'springs' the China trade deal resolutions.

You never know, He might even throw in a North Korea deal .. Depends on how much he wants to disturb that den of vipers called democrats..

I would love to see a couple of thousand illegals bused to Beverly Hills and Palm Springs. Just sayin'. I can see Oprah and the hollywood stars coming out in the morning after preparing breakfast for them...

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    No strategy.

No plan.

Just wings it.

Never reads.

Constantly fails.

-

Excellent observation

Terdy is the queen of projecting

You point out his lies he says ur a liar

You point out he's a broke loser he calls you a broke loser

You could replace all of his posts with, "I know you are but what am I" and you would only be missing his prediction fails
    Last edited by dlowilly; 04-14-19 at 05:01 PM.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1839

Vitterd, you should sign up. Then you can hang out with dishonest dante, Fake New Ferguson, dildo sniffer, Hareeballs, HeadFullOfRocks and Gasdlighting Galt

Lehigh University To Host Men's Cuddling Group In Attempt To Heal Toxic Masculinity

https://www.barstoolsports.com/barst...WLyy9fBsPeYHBA

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2374

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Vitterd, you should sign up. Then you can hang out with dishonest dante, Fake New Ferguson, dildo sniffer, Hareeballs, HeadFullOfRocks and Gasdlighting Galt

Lehigh University To Host Men's Cuddling Group In Attempt To Heal Toxic Masculinity

https://www.barstoolsports.com/barst...WLyy9fBsPeYHBA
    The Tard Conglomerate are going to need a cuddle session - especially right after they attend their "Angry White Male" studies' course.....

https://fox8.com/2019/04/07/universi...tudies-course/

Should we also start "Angry Black Male" studies in Chicago, Baltimore, or Ferguson area colleges?

"Angry Muslim Males" - - ehhh, pretty much anywhere?

ridiculous.....

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

What changed?

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

So Trump can’t raise 1$ to build a wall but he’s gonna find funds to fly and bus all these illegals around? Lmao

Also. You really want the new strategy of government to be: solve problems by centralizing them to the winning party’s enemies. Nothing wrong with that at all!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by keely85 View Post
    So Trump can’t raise 1$ to build a wall but he’s gonna find funds to fly and bus all these illegals around? Lmao

Also. You really want the new strategy of government to be: solve problems by centralizing them to the winning party’s enemies. Nothing wrong with that at all!

123 Last