keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hereís something to consider...

Bill testified for 5 hours over a blowjob.
    Hillary testified for 11 hours on Benghazi.

Trump could barely answer 10 short answer questions without knowing what they would be in advance.

Iíll gladly accept that the investigation might not have the evidence to bury Trump. I never thought it would. But donít sit there crying over 2 years and 5 million (prob what it costs overall) when Trump could have ended this by either releasing his taxes or sitting down in front of A REPUBLICAN LED EVERYTHING at the start of all of this. As much as we joke and hate on each other, I can respect someone like Roys determination to only care about the stock market. But letís all no pretend Trump helped dragthis shit out for way too long just as much as the Dems. And please leave your perjury trap bullshit for another thread. No one is forcing him to leave shit out or try to spin stuff like his depo back in 2004. This, and probably all of these investigations, was not transparent in the least. Thatís prob the worst outcome of all this. No one trusts anyone anymore.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26, L8night, and PittsburghPlayer

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3673

Trump could not be under oath at any point. He lies as a habit. He lies even when he doesnít have to. Itís who he is. There wasnít a chance heíd sit with Mueller.

Decades from now the grade school insult will be ď youíre ancestors were probably trump votersĒ.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 530

Quote Originally Posted by keely85 View Post
    I'm sure Trump is also capable of repeating "What difference does it make?" over and over again for 11 straight hours
    Points Awarded:

keely85 gave Russian Rocket 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I'm sure Trump is also capable of repeating "What difference does it make?" over and over again for 11 straight hours
    Hillary dismantled that committee for 9 hours. None of those guys were ever heard from again. Trey Gowdy has never recovered from the beating he took that day.

Clinton should have used that hearing for her campaign commercials.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8314

Tards swimming in total misery today. What a shame.

Mueller couldn't even get a grand jury subpoena to interview Trump from a tard grand jury.

Tards screaming for the report. And when that breaks their heart? Not sure they have thought that far ahead.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post

I think Trump used bits of it, during his campaign, to highlight her crooked ways

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I think Trump used bits of it, during his campaign, to highlight her crooked ways
    I donít think so. He called it a disaster for republicans. It was Hillary best moment....it actually showed how qualified she is.

I will never forget Fox News promo that for days and then they pulled coverage after Hillary was dragging the committee across the floor.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18681

Hillary dismantled that committee for 9 hours. None of those guys were ever heard from again. Trey Gowdy has never recovered from the beating he took that day.

It's as if Trey Gowdy was on Hillary's side the whole time. Gowdy's act it all bark a growl and then nothing ever happens. No wonder he didn't get a job with Trump and now he is out of the Congress. He'll make a good talking head on Lachlan's new-FOX NEWS.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I don’t think so. He called it a disaster for republicans. It was Hillary best moment....it actually showed how qualified she is.

I will never forget Fox News promo that for days and then they pulled coverage after Hillary was dragging the committee across the floor.
    It's strange that he would call a disaster for Republicans

Here in this campaign vid, he highlighted it as a lie

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._benghazi.html

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lmao Jay Sekulow: no we will not release the presidents written answers.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9574

Decades from now the grade school insult will be ď youíre ancestors were probably trump votersĒ.
    Woooooo. Hot stuff.

Vitterd flexing some big league Mueller Time payoff right there. Look out!

deplorable
    deplorable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1792

BS you all on the left would've found anything to do what you're doing now. Mad because an old cu%T didn't get her turn, 2 more RBG's on the SC and abortion legal at 40 weeks.

L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7437

Trump could barely answer 10 short answer questions without knowing what they would be in advance.

I’ll gladly accept that the investigation might not have the evidence to bury Trump. I never thought it would. But don’t sit there crying over 2 years and 5 million (prob what it costs overall) when Trump could have ended this by either releasing his taxes or sitting down in front of A REPUBLICAN LED EVERYTHING at the start of all of this. As much as we joke and hate on each other, I can respect someone like Roys determination to only care about the stock market. But let’s all no pretend Trump helped dragthis shit out for way too long just as much as the Dems. And please leave your perjury trap bullshit for another thread. No one is forcing him to leave shit out or try to spin stuff like his depo back in 2004. This, and probably all of these investigations, was not transparent in the least. That’s prob the worst outcome of all this. No one trusts anyone anymore.
    Well said, judging by the replies, it looks like you are talking to deaf ears.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14971

I’ll gladly accept that the investigation might not have the evidence to bury Trump. I never thought it would. But don’t sit there crying over 2 years and 5 million (prob what it costs overall) when Trump could have ended this by either releasing his taxes or sitting down in front of A REPUBLICAN LED EVERYTHING at the start of all of this. As much as we joke and hate on each other, I can respect someone like Roys determination to only care about the stock market. But let’s all no pretend Trump helped dragthis shit out for way too long just as much as the Dems. And please leave your perjury trap bullshit for another thread. No one is forcing him to leave shit out or try to spin stuff like his depo back in 2004. This, and probably all of these investigations, was not transparent in the least. That’s prob the worst outcome of all this. No one trusts anyone anymore.
    The scope of Muller was Russian collusion, anything else he found was framed to someone else.

Trump can't release his tax returns obviously. That would send him to jail or face massive fines.

If you want collusion, look at the Saudis & Trump registering 8 new businesses there before the election. Or Jared getting loans from banks in Israel, or trying to squeeze Qatar to invest in his silly ass.

Trump has already violated the constitution's emoluments clause, you never needed this whole Russia investigation in the first place to impeach him. Not to mention he broke campaign finance laws, a felony. If the Senate wasn't a bunch of sell out bitch's, Trump ass should be gone by now.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4565

It was 25 million, not 5 million. Total cost of the taxpayers money .Probably more. You only misplaced 20 million. Bill answered his questions. His best answers. "I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN".. Then it was, "AH DID NOT THANK WHAT I DID WITH THAT WOMAN WAS CONSIDERED SEX".. The best was; "THAT JUST DEPENDS ON WHAT YOUR DEFINITION OF IS: IS.. !! Lol.. huh.!!

It turns out Potus is smarter than the whole gang of leftist leaders and their lame followers. Including hollyweird and the lying media. He will bring them all down. THE REAL SWAMP..