1. #1
    keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-04-15
    Posts: 2,860
    Betpoints: 260

    Trump: Look at me, Iím da captain now

    He basically told a unified senate that he doesnít care about their opinions because he controls the police and military. Welcome to North Korea west boys!

  2. #2
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 54,886
    Betpoints: 1607


  3. #3
    keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-04-15
    Posts: 2,860
    Betpoints: 260

    Senate finally agrees on something. Better step in! Maga baby!

  4. #4
    MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-10
    Posts: 1,525
    Betpoints: 2138

    Quote Originally Posted by keely85 View Post
    Welcome to North Korea west boys!

    Isn't that Kim & Kayne's baby?

  5. #5
    keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-04-15
    Posts: 2,860
    Betpoints: 260

    Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    Isn't that Kim & Kayne's baby?
    Lol I bet trump would pay them money to name their next surrogate after it

  6. #6
    JohnGalt2341
    Your dream's alive. You can be the guide
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 4,723
    Betpoints: 1999

    Quote Originally Posted by keely85 View Post
    He basically told a unified senate that he doesn’t care about their opinions because he controls the police and military. Welcome to North Korea west boys!
    Kim Jong Un has Trump's dream job. Remember when Trump said "I want my people to sit up at attention like in North Korea."? He wasn't kidding. Trump literally loves these dictators. Kim, Putin, the Saudi Prince... he gives these guys FAR more respect than the leaders of countries that our are allies and it's not even close. Have you ever seen professional actors meet their favorite athlete? These actors have great jobs... but many of them really dream they were pro-athletes. This is how Trump is with dictators. It's sickening.

  7. #7
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 54,886
    Betpoints: 1607

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Kim Jong Un has Trump's dream job. Remember when Trump said "I want my people to sit up at attention like in North Korea."? He wasn't kidding. Trump literally loves these dictators. Kim, Putin, the Saudi Prince... he gives these guys FAR more respect than the leaders of countries that our are allies and it's not even close. Have you ever seen professional actors meet their favorite athlete? These actors have great jobs... but many of them really dream they were pro-athletes. This is how Trump is with dictators. It's sickening.

  8. #8
    JohnGalt2341
    Your dream's alive. You can be the guide
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 4,723
    Betpoints: 1999

    And then of course there is this one... Trump sucking up to a dictator and believing him over our own intelligence agencies.

    Trump admires the hell out of these guys because they have the kind of power in their countries that he only wishes he had here in the U.S.

  9. #9
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 54,886
    Betpoints: 1607

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    And then of course there is this one... Trump sucking up to a dictator and believing him over our own intelligence agencies.

    Trump admires the hell out of these guys because they have the kind of power in their countries that he only wishes he had here in the U.S.

  10. #10
    JohnGalt2341
    Your dream's alive. You can be the guide
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 4,723
    Betpoints: 1999

    Of course Dwight... all the TRUTHS you don't like are fake news. Just like how Trump said Tim Apple to save time. That's the REAL truth according to Trump. Anyone that says anything else is "fake news".


    I'm amazed that even the dumbest of the dumb would fall for this one. Trump wants his base to think he's infallible. The dumbest of the dumb think he is.

  11. #11
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 54,886
    Betpoints: 1607


  12. #12
    ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 5,676
    Betpoints: 7860

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Of course Dwight... all the TRUTHS you don't like are fake news.
    Here's some truth for you - the mainstream media is ignoring how far to the left today's Democratic Party has lurched. Basically the best the "resistance" has is to make fun of Trump, 24/7. Re-election will be a cakewalk.

  13. #13
    keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-04-15
    Posts: 2,860
    Betpoints: 260

    Ignore police state threat...blame Dems

    Nice.

  14. #14
    keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-04-15
    Posts: 2,860
    Betpoints: 260

    Irish PM: I disagree on brexit

    Trump: shut up or Iíll penetrate with the EUs economy


    Lmao. Trump seems agitated lately. Too bad the massage parlor got shut down. You know fake Melania isnít givin it to him.

  15. #15
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 54,886
    Betpoints: 1607

    Quote Originally Posted by keely85 View Post
    Irish PM: I disagree on brexit

    Trump: shut up or I’ll penetrate with the EUs economy


    Lmao. Trump seems agitated lately. Too bad the massage parlor got shut down. You know fake Melania isn’t givin it to him.
    can you actually believe some of the Parliament in the UK are suggesting another Brexit Vote? Even you can't support that can you?

  16. #16
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 19,090
    Betpoints: 3998

    Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Here's some truth for you - the mainstream media is ignoring how far to the left today's Democratic Party has lurched. Basically the best the "resistance" has is to make fun of Trump, 24/7. Re-election will be a cakewalk.
    Is this like when you said republicans would win seats in the house in the midterms?

  17. #17
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 26,796
    Betpoints: 1275

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    can you actually believe some of the Parliament in the UK are suggesting another Brexit Vote? Even you can't support that can you?
    Do their rules allow it? I don't believe in meddling in other countries' affairs.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  18. #18
    JohnGalt2341
    Your dream's alive. You can be the guide
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 4,723
    Betpoints: 1999

    Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Here's some truth for you - the mainstream media is ignoring how far to the left today's Democratic Party has lurched. Basically the best the "resistance" has is to make fun of Trump, 24/7. Re-election will be a cakewalk.
    Your first sentence may be correct. I won't argue with you on that. My objective is not to make fun of Trump. I'm more concerned that we have a pathological liar and a sociopath as President. This is not even disputable at this point. Trump is becoming more and more of a babbling idiot each and every day. Many of his friends(the best people according to him) are going to jail. And I have a feeling more will be indicted soon. Who do you think all of this is going to lead back to? Each week gets slightly worse for Trump. He's getting desperate and he knows it. He uses FEAR to control his base. Even some of his supporters are starting to realize he's a pathological liar and cannot be trusted. Trump only cares about himself... and THAT'S IT! People are starting to realize that the Emperor has no clothes and he never did.

    How many points would you like to wager that Trump won't win re-election?


  19. #19
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 54,886
    Betpoints: 1607

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Do their rules allow it? I don't believe in meddling in other countries' affairs.
    Meddling? When haven't countries meddled?

  20. #20
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 17,325
    Betpoints: 5366

    When Trump tells you he's going to do something...you better believe he's gonna do it by hook or by crook.

    This veto will be old news in a week and meanwhile another $8 billion joins the $1.4 billion Nancy pulled out of her gash and boyzzz, we are over half way home to a secure southern border.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/08/2019

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  21. #21
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 19,090
    Betpoints: 3998

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    When Trump tells you he's going to do something...you better believe he's gonna do it by hook or by crook.

    This veto will be old news in a week and meanwhile another $8 billion joins the $1.4 billion Nancy pulled out of her gash and boyzzz, we are over half way home to a secure southern border.
    Bwaaaaahhhh. He does nothing. Oh roy....you must get laughed at constantly outside your bubble.

  22. #22
    JohnGalt2341
    Your dream's alive. You can be the guide
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 4,723
    Betpoints: 1999

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    When Trump tells you he's going to do something...you better believe he's gonna do it by hook or by crook.

    This veto will be old news in a week and meanwhile another $8 billion joins the $1.4 billion Nancy pulled out of her gash and boyzzz, we are over half way home to a secure southern border.
    If that's the case... I'm looking forward to Mexico paying for the wall that will likely never get built. I don't think Trump would have even won the election if it wasn't for this promise that he knew he couldn't keep. All Trump has to do is leave a Tweet that says "I've kept more promises than any other President, more than I've even made". And idiots across this country will believe him. When will you guys realize... the man is a pathological liar. He lies about EVERYTHING! Who in the right mind would lie about something as trivial as saying Tim Apple?

    If Trump supporters were playing Trump in Poker I'm pretty sure he would win every hand. I can see it now... everyone gets their cards... the initial bets are made... the flop comes... and it's all 9's.... 9,9,9. Trump would blurt out.. "I've got pocket 9's!" And everyone would fold... even if one of his supporters had a 9 he would still fold and he would insist that Trump was telling the truth.

  23. #23
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 54,886
    Betpoints: 1607

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    If that's the case... I'm looking forward to Mexico paying for the wall that will likely never get built. I don't think Trump would have even won the election if it wasn't for this promise that he knew he couldn't keep. All Trump has to do is leave a Tweet that says "I've kept more promises than any other President, more than I've even made". And idiots across this country will believe him. When will you guys realize... the man is a pathological liar. He lies about EVERYTHING! Who in the right mind would lie about something as trivial as saying Tim Apple?

    If Trump supporters were playing Trump in Poker I'm pretty sure he would win every hand. I can see it now... everyone gets their cards... the initial bets are made... the flop comes... and it's all 9's.... 9,9,9. Trump would blurt out.. "I've got pocket 9's!" And everyone would fold... even if one of his supportershad a 9 he would still fold and he would insist that Trump was telling the truth.
    Full blown TDS


Top