1. #1
    L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-13
    Posts: 4,325
    Betpoints: 4401

    "He's not worth it" says Nancy Pelosi

    House speaker Nancy Pelosi, in a recent interview says that she is not for the impeachment of con man Donnie, stating he is unfit to hold the office of POTUS, but impeachment would be bad for the country.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.2ed7a2b160ae

    It sounds like Nancy who has Donnie's testicles in a jar on her desk, has a new strategy to rid the country of the orange child that infests the White House....


  2. #2
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 17,592
    Betpoints: 3953

    Translation : They have nothing .

  3. #3
    ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 6,614
    Betpoints: 10009

    Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    It sounds like Nancy who has Donnie's testicles in a jar on her desk, has a new strategy to rid the country of the orange child that infests the White House....
    Oooh. You have no idea what it is, yet you sense a new strategy.

    The fact of the matter is the Speaker has no control over her party's message as AOC steals her thunder daily. And AOC is a flippin' moron. Good luck!

  4. #4
    L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-13
    Posts: 4,325
    Betpoints: 4401

    Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Oooh. You have no idea what it is, yet you sense a new strategy.

    The fact of the matter is the Speaker has no control over her party's message as AOC steals her thunder daily. And AOC is a flippin' moron. Good luck!
    Oooh. Nancy knows she can't flip 20 pube Senators unless there is overwhelming evidence, the strategy is with all the House investigations going on, is to educate Americans to Donnie's tactics to deceive about this or that,(over 17 investigations at the moment), then let the 20' election happen, when America's eyes are open, pretty smart....

  5. #5
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 26,496
    Betpoints: 962

    So if he was more worth it she would be in favor of impeaching??

  6. #6
    L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-13
    Posts: 4,325
    Betpoints: 4401

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    So if he was more worth it she would be in favor of impeaching??
    If there is overwhelming evidence(meaning high crimes) and bipartisan support then she would call for impeachment.

    Donnie has less than 2 years before the election and a lot of investigations going on, who knows what they will uncover?, right now I guess she will let it play out....

  7. #7
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 26,496
    Betpoints: 962

    Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    If there is overwhelming evidence(meaning high crimes) and bipartisan support then she would call for impeachment.

    Donnie has less than 2 years before the election and a lot of investigations going on, who knows what they will uncover?, right now I guess she will let it play out....
    Who knows. LOL.

    You guys better start focusing on those hated working folks or just having Trump reelected will be the least of your concerns.

    Republicans have a narrow path for a filibuster proof congress. Dems need to help. Republicans need the left to stay far left, continue their anti-American fascism and the economy has to stay strong.

  8. #8
    MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-10
    Posts: 4,451
    Betpoints: 4678

    Meanwhile, how many millions has all this "investigating" of DJT cost the taxpayers?

    So, after all that, "He's not worth it"?

    GTFOH Pelosi! If you Dumocrats had ANYTHING substantial, the Trumpmeister would be gone ASA-MUTHA-FU##IN-P!!!!

    Once again, the only victims are the hard working taxpayers.....

    Bravo.....

  9. #9
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 38,063
    Betpoints: 6664

    Itís a waste of time because heís done anyway in 2020 and they can just use his crimes against him during the election. Nancy is still dog walking him around DC

  10. #10
    ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-08
    Posts: 6,008
    Betpoints: 14162

    And heís just not worth it.

    Suppose she JUST told Nadler and Schiff because they are still exposing their subpoenas and they are hanging out there for all to see.


  11. #11
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 38,063
    Betpoints: 6664

    Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    Meanwhile, how many millions has all this "investigating" of DJT cost the taxpayers?

    So, after all that, "He's not worth it"?

    GTFOH Pelosi! If you Dumocrats had ANYTHING substantial, the Trumpmeister would be gone ASA-MUTHA-FU##IN-P!!!!

    Once again, the only victims are the hard working taxpayers.....

    Bravo.....
    Hasnít really cost anything. The mueller investigation has brought in millions and put criminals in jail. Where the Benghazi investigations that did nothing but cost the taxpayers 5 years of money brought in nothing.

    Do you ever know what youíre talking about?

  12. #12
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 17,592
    Betpoints: 3953

    Cohen’s hearing turned out to be a circus . Another kick in the nuts to Libtard Nation .

    He couldn’t remember his lines well enough. LOL !
    Points Awarded:

    Lenny Zefflin gave jt315 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  13. #13
    L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-13
    Posts: 4,325
    Betpoints: 4401

    Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post
    Suppose she JUST told Nadler and Schiff because they are still exposing their subpoenas and they are hanging out there for all to see.

    I don't believe any subpoenas have been issued yet, the 81 entities were request for documentation, but I'm sure subpoena's are in the future for those that don't comply...

  14. #14
    L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-13
    Posts: 4,325
    Betpoints: 4401

    Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Cohen’s hearing turned out to be a circus . Another kick in the nuts to Libtard Nation .

    He couldn’t remember his lines well enough. LOL !
    The center ring of the circus was watching Meadows and Jordan and the rest of the mindless pubes trying to discredit when evidence was introduced....

  15. #15
    darrell74
    Mush=Players Talk posted plays
    darrell74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-16-07
    Posts: 13,437
    Betpoints: 150

    She might be cured of TDS,
    and develop this thing called 'common sense'

  16. #16
    L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-13
    Posts: 4,325
    Betpoints: 4401

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Who knows. LOL.

    You guys better start focusing on those hated working folks or just having Trump reelected will be the least of your concerns.

    Republicans have a narrow path for a filibuster proof congress. Dems need to help. Republicans need the left to stay far left, continue their anti-American fascism and the economy has to stay strong.
    Looks like you are trying to rally those 45 million Donnie voters, but that won't be enough....

  17. #17
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 26,496
    Betpoints: 962

    Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    Looks like you are trying to rally those 45 million Donnie voters, but that won't be enough....
    I'm counting on you socialists to rally them. So far so good.

  18. #18
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 35,468
    Betpoints: 6867

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Who knows. LOL.

    You guys better start focusing on those hated working folks or just having Trump reelected will be the least of your concerns.

    Republicans have a narrow path for a filibuster proof congress. Dems need to help. Republicans need the left to stay far left, continue their anti-American fascism and the economy has to stay strong.
    So which is it Roy. Is the left socialist or fascist? If you say both, you have no understanding of the words.

    Trump is a money maker for the Dems, they don't want to see that end. So if you ask me, Nancy is a Jackass.

    Why not start the process anyway. If Trump wins in 2020 & the senate flips he's toast anyway. No way will the country let the 30% of Trump voters decide what is best for it. The only thing saving Trumps ass is the Rep's selling out the country in the name of politics.

    Your party really is a bunch of sell out pricks.

  19. #19
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 17,592
    Betpoints: 3953

    Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    The center ring of the circus was watching Meadows and Jordan and the rest of the mindless pubes trying to discredit when evidence was introduced....
    Like when he testified to visiting Prague and was ordered by DT to lie to Congress ? Oh wait

  20. #20
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 8,538
    Betpoints: 3881

    They don't have enough political capital as a party.

    Even if the reports were slightly negative from Mueller the trusth is Trump continued to be at 45%+ approval.... can't impeach a popular President unless you have super majority

  21. #21
    HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-10-13
    Posts: 5,377
    Betpoints: 14634

    Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    Meanwhile, how many millions has all this "investigating" of DJT cost the taxpayers?

    So, after all that, "He's not worth it"?

    GTFOH Pelosi! If you Dumocrats had ANYTHING substantial, the Trumpmeister would be gone ASA-MUTHA-FU##IN-P!!!!

    Once again, the only victims are the hard working taxpayers.....

    Bravo.....
    Hey Chump #4, Republicans called for and appointed Mueller....Much of the money spent has been recuperated from the convicted ones unlike the 50 Million that Ken Starr spent trying to nail the Clintons. ZERO dollars were recuperated. Get informed Chump #4..

  22. #22
    HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-10-13
    Posts: 5,377
    Betpoints: 14634

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    I'm counting on you socialists to rally them. So far so good.
    Hey Chump, Nancy who wears Trumps NUTZ as her earrings says Douchebag "Just isn't worth it." Priceless...

  23. #23
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 26,496
    Betpoints: 962

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    So which is it Roy. Is the left socialist or fascist? If you say both, you have no understanding of the words.

    Trump is a money maker for the Dems, they don't want to see that end. So if you ask me, Nancy is a Jackass.

    Why not start the process anyway. If Trump wins in 2020 & the senate flips he's toast anyway. No way will the country let the 30% of Trump voters decide what is best for it. The only thing saving Trumps ass is the Rep's selling out the country in the name of politics.

    Your party really is a bunch of sell out pricks.
    You crack me up hicks. Your education base is far left propaganda.

    If the election is Socialists vs Patriots you guys are in for a very rude awaking.

    Don't be a vitty. It's an election of the states.

  24. #24
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 35,468
    Betpoints: 6867

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    You crack me up hicks. Your education base is far left propaganda.

    If the election is Socialists vs Patriots you guys are in for a very rude awaking.

    Don't be a vitty. It's an election of the states.
    ha the problem is your patriots are fascist in the light of day. Of course you say everyone is a socialist.

    Don't use words you really don't understand.

  25. #25
    HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-10-13
    Posts: 5,377
    Betpoints: 14634

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    You crack me up hicks. Your education base is far left propaganda.

    If the election is Socialists vs Patriots you guys are in for a very rude awaking.

    Don't be a vitty. It's an election of the states.
    Hey Chump, the Trump Crime Family are ALL Communist Sympathizers. If your saying they're Patriots your out of your fukking mind..

  26. #26
    MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-10
    Posts: 4,451
    Betpoints: 4678

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Hey Chump #4, Republicans called for and appointed Mueller....Much of the money spent has been recuperated from the convicted ones unlike the 50 Million that Ken Starr spent trying to nail the Clintons. ZERO dollars were recuperated. Get informed Chump #4..
    I forget, what happened to Slick Willie?

    Oh yeah, IMPEACHED!!!!

    See, there was a resolution there, unlike the current nothing burger witch hunt against Teflon Don. I donít care if only $1 has been spent on these proceedings, itís $1 too much. Now, Pelosi says ďHeís not worth itĒ - translation, youíve got nothing, never had anything, never will have anything, and youíre trying to spin out of it to save face.

    But the smarter folk know the real truth.....

  27. #27
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 26,496
    Betpoints: 962

    OK, boys. I guess Nov 8, 2016 has faded from your memory.

    That was Socialists vs Patriots round 1.

    This time is setting up to be much worse. Tards make a lot of noise and burn down cities and want money that is not theirs. The real Americans work and actually love the country. You will see a LOT of them come 1st Tues in Nov '20.

  28. #28
    JohnGalt2341
    THE BLOOM ON THE ROSE IS OFT NOT WET
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 6,781
    Betpoints: 1791

    Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    She might be cured of TDS,
    and develop this thing called 'common sense'
    Not everyone is blessed with as much "common sense" as Trump. Let's take a look at just a couple of examples... Trusting brutal dictators(Putin, Kim Jong Un, the Saudi Prince) over our own intelligence agencies. That's some great common sense right there. And then there is my new favorite... Saying Tim Apple instead of Tim Cook to SAVE TIME!! BRILLIANT!! Who knew that adding an extra syllable would save time? Trump knew that's who!! If only everyone had this much common sense.

    Also, trusting a Pathological Liar(Trump) must take more common sense than I am even capable of.


    I see this phrase is popular among people you can really trust.
    Last edited by JohnGalt2341; 03-12-19 at 11:24 AM.

  29. #29
    maggieballs
    maggieballs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-28-18
    Posts: 95
    Betpoints: 549

    I must admit Im very upset by all this. For over 2 years ive been promised impeachment. Ive been promised facts will come out about Russian colussion.

    AND NOTHING!!!

    What the fuk is going on here!??! Im going nuts here. They lied to me about collusion and impeachment. Im about to lose control

  30. #30
    HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-10-13
    Posts: 5,377
    Betpoints: 14634

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    OK, boys. I guess Nov 8, 2016 has faded from your memory.

    That was Socialists vs Patriots round 1.

    This time is setting up to be much worse. Tards make a lot of noise and burn down cities and want money that is not theirs. The real Americans work and actually love the country. You will see a LOT of them come 1st Tues in Nov '20.
    Hey Chump, when you support a Communist Sympathizer in Douchebag Don, then call your self a patriot is laughable..

  31. #31
    HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-10-13
    Posts: 5,377
    Betpoints: 14634

    Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    I forget, what happened to Slick Willie?

    Oh yeah, IMPEACHED!!!!

    See, there was a resolution there, unlike the current nothing burger witch hunt against Teflon Don. I don’t care if only $1 has been spent on these proceedings, it’s $1 too much. Now, Pelosi says “He’s not worth it” - translation, you’ve got nothing, never had anything, never will have anything, and you’re trying to spin out of it to save face.

    But the smarter folk know the real truth.....

  32. #32
    darrell74
    Mush=Players Talk posted plays
    darrell74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-16-07
    Posts: 13,437
    Betpoints: 150

    Johnny, you have TDS.
    You just said Trump is a pathological liar.

    Symptom #1 of TDS: Calling Trump a pathological liar or a racist (which is 100% wrong, stupid) means you have no common sense.

    Before you respond Johnny, refer to the top line of my post, because if you dont know, I'm not wasting my time with you

  33. #33
    HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-10-13
    Posts: 5,377
    Betpoints: 14634

    Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Johnny, you have TDS.
    You just said Trump is a pathological liar.

    Symptom #1 of TDS: Calling Trump a pathological liar or a racist (which is 100% wrong, stupid) means you have no common sense.

    Before you respond Johnny, refer to the top line of my post, because if you dont know, I'm not wasting my time with you
    Hey Chump#5, defending Douchebag Don who is a Communist Sympathizer...Says little about yourself..
    Last edited by HockeyRocks; 03-12-19 at 12:05 PM.

  34. #34
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 27,795
    Betpoints: 2651

    ...
    Last edited by jtoler; 03-14-19 at 03:25 AM.

  35. #35
    JohnGalt2341
    THE BLOOM ON THE ROSE IS OFT NOT WET
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 6,781
    Betpoints: 1791

    Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Johnny, you have TDS.
    You just said Trump is a pathological liar.

    Symptom #1 of TDS: Calling Trump a pathological liar or a racist (which is 100% wrong, stupid) means you have no common sense.

    Before you respond Johnny, refer to the top line of my post, because if you dont know, I'm not wasting my time with you
    Yeah, I know. Anyone who calls out Trump on his lies has TDS and anyone who blindly believes everything he says has Common Sense. I've heard all of this before from your fellow cult members.

    I have just one question for you darrellSBR(notice how I saved time right there), does saying Tim Apple instead of Tim Cook save time?

123 Last
Top