Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 530

-=Polite people=-

If anyone is interested to see how the annexation of Crimea came about in the matter of a single day:

Not a single shot fired, by the Russians...people were welcoming us with open arms to save them from yet another US-backed fascist failure.

On the streets of Crimea, Russian soldiers got a nickname - "Polite people" for the way they handled the whole situation.
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 03-05-19 at 12:17 AM.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    If anyone is interested to see how the annexation of Crimea came about in the matter of a single day:

Not a single shot fired, by the Russians...people were welcoming us with open arms to save them from yet another US-backed fascist failure.

On the streets of Crimea, Russian soldiers got a nickname - "Polite people" for the way they they handle the whole situation.
    Yeah, same thing happened in 1938 and 1939 with the Nazi's "peaceful takeover" of Austria and Czechoslovakia took place without firing a shot.

Need some help in figuring out how that ended?

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14971

Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    Yeah, same thing happened in 1938 and 1939 with the Nazi's "peaceful takeover" of Austria and Czechoslovakia took place without firing a shot.

Need some help in figuring out how that ended?
    Yeah the only difference is they took all the Jews in those countries & killed them.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave khicks26 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Yeah the only difference is they took all the Jews in those countries & killed them.

Rusty Dusty you just can't win here

Better luck next time, buddy!

ps: please don't make me record yet another Russian lullaby for ya

khicks26

Rusty Dusty you just can't win here

Better luck next time, buddy!

ps: please don't make me record yet another Russian lullaby for ya
    LOL Yeah that guy can't help but step in dog shit.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

LOL Yeah that guy can't help but step in dog shit.
    unreal man
    he's a piece of work for sure

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO

The invasion was to create living space for the German people and take back what the 1918 Peace Treaty. Also, they had the natural resources to fund the German war effort. It wasn't until 2-3 years after the invasion that they began to exterminate the Jews, Gypsies and others they deemed "sub human"

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

The invasion was to create living space for the German people and take back what the 1918 Peace Treaty. Also, they had the natural resources to fund the German war effort. It wasn't until 2-3 years after the invasion that they began to exterminate the Jews, Gypsies and others they deemed "sub human"
    It's been over 4 years since Crimean people overwhelmingly voted (over 97%) to join Russia

What's your point, Rusty?

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO

It's been over 4 years since Crimean people overwhelmingly voted (over 97%) to join Russia

What's your point, Rusty?
    So they go charging in with weapons drawn and driving tanks after they were voted in at 97%. Think about comments before you post

My point? You are full of shit

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

So they go charging in with weapons drawn and driving tanks after they were voted in at 97%. Think about comments before you post

My point? You are full of shit
    run a simple Google query to find out when and how the voting took place and who was present there to make sure that everything was done by the book

you still don't have a point, child

wake me up when you do - I'm here for you

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lmao Russia cryin about Google not including Crimea on their maps.

Looks like all those website and data purges from Russia are starting to affect geography. Lolol

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by keely85 View Post

Looks like all those website and data purges from Russia are starting to affect geography. Lolol
    That was somewhat of a weird outburst, Keely

How are you doing on your Ritalin intake this evening?

Is everything OK at home?

khicks26

Lebensraum was directed at many of the Slavic nations. Russia taking the brunt of the force. As soon as the invasion started in 1941 mass murder groups like the einsatzgruppen were deployed against Jews & Communist. They didn't always wait 2 or 3 years. Many people from concurred nations were thrown in concentration camps as soon as possible.

Yes the death camps came later in the war, but that doesn't mean the killing didn't start right away.
    Last edited by khicks26; 03-05-19 at 08:38 AM.

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!

That was somewhat of a weird outburst, Keely

How are you doing on your Ritalin intake this evening?

Is everything OK at home?
    I looked up Russia and Crimea to see how things were going and that article popped up. Russia whining about google censoring them. I found it amusing Russia complaining about censorship.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Lebensraum was directed at many of the Slavic nations. Russia taking the brunt of the force. As soon as the invasion started in 1941 mass murder groups like the einsatzgruppen were deployed against Jews & Communist. They didn't always wait 2 or 3 years. Many people from concurred nations were thrown in concentration camps as soon as possible.

Yes the death camps came later in the war, but that doesn't mean the killing didn't start right away.
    I wanted to share this vid with you yesterday and forgot all about it.

I know you like history and probably will find this video interesting.

The vid is about 45min long

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1025

I looked up Russia and Crimea to see how things were going and that article popped up. Russia whining about google censoring them. I found it amusing Russia complaining about censorship.
    the irony of this discussion is Nazi vs Commie, yes the Nazis were evil, very very evil. However, Stalin killed so many millions it can't even be calculated. Via, actual executions, working them to death and an economic system so corrupt and impossible millions more died. So what is the argument about, one side is telling us this is a democracy-related matter and the people want this, and how would we know that? Because they tell us an election was what 94% in favor. Does that make sense, when an entire army is opposed to them? Come on

I am not following this much, there are so many other more important subjects, but can we trust when Russia tells us something. That is the pure question here. Is what Russia claiming true, they don't have the very best record when it comes to being truthful. Now, please don't shout back at me all the blemishes in the USA, I am aware of them. But, compared to the former USSR and what followed, who would you more likely believe.

That is the question.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Google corrected this unfortunate (for them) error as of this morning.

khicks26

I wanted to share this vid with you yesterday and forgot all about it.

I know you like history and probably will find this video interesting.

The vid is about 45min long
    Love History, good stuff. So much war. Makes you wonder if we will ever stop killing each other over land & ideology.