1. #106
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 36,632
    Betpoints: 7820

    dustyy won't be back. I mean that was total bitcch slap
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

  2. #107
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 8314

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    See Roy, your not being truthful.

    Me & Rocket don't live in socialist countries, & neither one of us are socialist. On top of that, you don't know what socialism is.
    Did I say you were? I said the VZ socialism has died. Stop blaming everyone else. There will be no russians to prop up Maduro like Assad received. It's over. Get over it.

  3. #108
    dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-08-17
    Posts: 2,387
    Betpoints: 4731

    Considering that anyone would claim posts in here as a victory says more about you than anything I could say but that's life in your miserable world. If a self proclaimed victory means so much to you, claim it more often.

    It's adorable how you socialists stick together. I mean you guys even have cute little names like Dwightie and Brooksy, how sweet. Who's your leader? Be sure to get their ok before you post anything else or you may end up in a pretend gulag with your pretend Russian KGB buddy

    This isn't my thread so I will bow out gracefully to allow Roy to continue to pummel you idiots with facts. If you want to start another thread, I can assure you that when I am around, I will gladly take your weak asses on. Unlike you insecure losers, I need no reassurance from anyone to make my points. You guys are probably all popping a woody because you have someone responding to your wolfpack tactics.

    This is clearly a big part of your lives so bring it on. Chico, because of your medical condition, I have intentionally stayed away from mocking you but if you want in on this, just let me know, the more the merrier.

    Carry on Roy and sorry for the distraction

  4. #109
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    Be sure to get their ok before you post anything else or you may end up in a pretend gulag
    A pretend GULAG wouldn't be the real GULAG, right? So, I guess they wouldn't have to worry about it, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    This isn't my thread so I will bow out gracefully
    Smart decision - your first one in this thread.

    Here...don't forget this on your way out.


  5. #110
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 8314

    There are a lot of questions hicks will just not answer. It's awesomely funny.

    I don't think he understands why RR wants the US to stay out of VZ or maybe he doesn't care. Can't blame RR for being sore that russia is going to lose an oil rich ally not to mention a military spy base and billions of dollars.

    Let's see what happens tomorrow. Maduro knows that if civilians are killed in any numbers the US will end his game.

  6. #111
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 42,237
    Betpoints: 16792

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    There are a lot of questions hicks will just not answer. It's awesomely funny.

    I don't think he understands why RR wants the US to stay out of VZ or maybe he doesn't care. Can't blame RR for being sore that russia is going to lose an oil rich ally not to mention a military spy base and billions of dollars.

    Let's see what happens tomorrow. Maduro knows that if civilians are killed in any numbers the US will end his game.
    I answered your stupid question. Have anymore stupid questions.

  7. #112
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 8314

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    I answered your stupid question. Have anymore stupid questions.
    Sorry I missed it. You agree all foreign troops should stay out of VZ(including russian)?

  8. #113
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 42,237
    Betpoints: 16792

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Sorry I missed it. You agree all foreign troops should stay out of VZ(including russian)?
    Are there Russian troops in VZ? I think the Russians are staying out like they should.

  9. #114
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 42,237
    Betpoints: 16792

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Sorry I missed it. You agree all foreign troops should stay out of VZ(including russian)?
    Your problem is you think the VZ oil is our oil.

  10. #115
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 8314

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Your problem is you think the VZ oil is our oil.
    What gives you that crazy idea? We have plenty of black gold. You still didn't answer the question but it's ok. We are doing the right thing by preventing Russia from slaughtering the civilians aLa Syria. We will let nature take it's course.

  11. #116
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 12,090
    Betpoints: 5311

    I must say,

    I LOVE THIS PUCKING STOCK MARKET.....

  12. #117
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 42,237
    Betpoints: 16792

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    What gives you that crazy idea? We have plenty of black gold. You still didn't answer the question but it's ok. We are doing the right thing by preventing Russia from slaughtering the civilians aLa Syria. We will let nature take it's course.
    I answered your question. Enough of your silly gaslighting.

  13. #118
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 36,632
    Betpoints: 7820

    Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    Considering that anyone would claim posts in here as a victory says more about you than anything I could say but that's life in your miserable world. If a self proclaimed victory means so much to you, claim it more often.

    It's adorable how you socialists stick together. I mean you guys even have cute little names like Dwightie and Brooksy, how sweet. Who's your leader? Be sure to get their ok before you post anything else or you may end up in a pretend gulag with your pretend Russian KGB buddy

    This isn't my thread so I will bow out gracefully to allow Roy to continue to pummel you idiots with facts. If you want to start another thread, I can assure you that when I am around, I will gladly take your weak asses on. Unlike you insecure losers, I need no reassurance from anyone to make my points. You guys are probably all popping a woody because you have someone responding to your wolfpack tactics.

    This is clearly a big part of your lives so bring it on. Chico, because of your medical condition, I have intentionally stayed away from mocking you but if you want in on this, just let me know, the more the merrier.

    Carry on Roy and sorry for the distraction
    Do what you got to do. Anyone that makes fun of someones ailments over an internet is just plain classless. I figured you have some class. But to call rocket a fake russian is delusional.He did paste your ass speaking russian. Me when i get pasted ...I just give that person credit and move on. But that is how us baby boomers do it.jt pasted me couple times. Did I cry. NO TOLD HIM GOOD ONE. Later i pasted him back. But that is just the way I roll.

  14. #119
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Ever since roy made this thread.....

  15. #120
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 8314

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Ever since roy made this thread.....
    Uhhh do I need to remind you that you own zero stocks, bonds, CD's ect.,? How's the passbook savings investing going?

  16. #121
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 42,237
    Betpoints: 16792

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Uhhh do I need to remind you that you own zero stocks, bonds, CD's ect.,? How's the passbook savings investing going?
    So Roy. are you moving your money to bonds yet?

  17. #122
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Uhhh do I need to remind you that you own zero stocks, bonds, CD's ect.,? How's the passbook savings investing going?
    You wouldn’t know what I own. I know that when I fact check you, you Bacon Shuffle out of threads and when you create threads they always turn into you getting gang raped.

  18. #123
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 42,237
    Betpoints: 16792

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You wouldn’t know what I own. I know that when I fact check you, you Bacon Shuffle out of threads and when you create threads they always turn into you getting gang raped.
    LOL With Brooks gone, Roy is the new Brooksy.

  19. #124
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 8314

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You wouldn’t know what I own. I know that when I fact check you, you Bacon Shuffle out of threads and when you create threads they always turn into you getting gang raped.
    You say that sniffling hysterically? LOL

    Check the stock thread. I shorted TSLA 5 days ago. Up $20k so far. Need a link?

First 1234
Top