1. #211
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1025

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Hey man...the memory is on every corner here...Russians will never forget what had happened to us- every single family is affected.
    I officially invite you to experience it for yourself.

    Let me know what works with your schedule- and I'll show you the best time here.
    see you can communicate like a human being, I respect the Russian people. I truly do, and I told you this before. they almost by themselves defeated the most evil man in the history of the world. that is worthy of true respect.

    however J Stalin was no angel himself, even your mother country admitted that.

  2. #212
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1025

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Then you believe
    1) nothing with Russians
    2) he never hit his wife in the elevator

    His idea to trump to run??

    That was a clear answer of a Narcissist


    I have plenty of times on this very forum wrote that I am not sure if anything about Russia is true. I don't even know anything about him hitting his wife.

    My friend, I only want the truth and justice, that is all.

  3. #213
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 36,672
    Betpoints: 736

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I have plenty of times on this very forum wrote that I am not sure if anything about Russia is true. I don't even know anything about him hitting his wife.

    My friend, I only want the truth and justice, that is all.
    Amen!!!

    I agree fully!! Not sure we ever will.

    Letís make some coin this weekend!

    Cheers!

  4. #214
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    see you can communicate like a human being, I respect the Russian people. I truly do, and I told you this before. they almost by themselves defeated the most evil man in the history of the world. that is worthy of true respect.

    however J Stalin was no angel himself, even your mother country admitted that.
    Please go fukk yourself with your never ending write-ups, you silly Clown.

    I don't need to see anything...especially the nonsense that comes from you, clown.

    Take your fkng Ritalin and goodbye!

    Oh and Thanks for stopping by, Hoe!

  5. #215
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,499
    Betpoints: 4135

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Please go fukk yourself with your never ending write-ups, you silly Clown.

    I don't need to see anything...especially the nonsense that comes from you, clown.

    Take your fkng Ritalin and goodbye!

    Oh and Thanks for stopping by, Hoe!
    Points Awarded:

    Russian Rocket gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  6. #216
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1025

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Amen!!!

    I agree fully!! Not sure we ever will.

    Let’s make some coin this weekend!

    Cheers!

  7. #217
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 41,984
    Betpoints: 14971

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Hey man...the memory is on every corner here...Russians will never forget what had happened to us- every single family is affected.
    I officially invite you to experience it for yourself.

    Let me know what works with your schedule- and I'll show you the best time here.
    Sounds like fun would love that, maybe someday my brother.

  8. #218
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1025

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Please go fukk yourself with your never ending write-ups, you silly Clown.

    I don't need to see anything...especially the nonsense that comes from you, clown.

    Take your fkng Ritalin and goodbye!

    Oh and Thanks for stopping by, Hoe!



    I know I hurt your feelings, that is very obvious. But, unlike you I don't strike out with stupidity. I will use my education, my vocabulary, my intellect and my ability to communicate either in length or very short.

    Listen RR, you can't help yourself it is who you are. I get it, so again I do respect the Russian people. If it were not for Stalingrad who knows what would have happened. But, obviously, you are a little different than most Russians. You have some trouble expressing yourself intelligently, so sorry for that.

    Oh, and you are welcome.

  9. #219
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Sounds like fun would love that, maybe someday my brother.
    let me know, when you're ready
    it's gonna be the most memorable trip in your lifetime
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26

  10. #220
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,499
    Betpoints: 4135

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I know I hurt your feelings, that is very obvious. But, unlike you I don't strike out with stupidity. I will use my education, my vocabulary, my intellect and my ability to communicate either in length or very short.

    Listen RR, you can't help yourself it is who you are. I get it, so again I do respect the Russian people. If it were not for Stalingrad who knows what would have happened. But, obviously, you are a little different than most Russians. You have some trouble expressing yourself intelligently, so sorry for that.

    Oh, and you are welcome.

  11. #221
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,332
    Betpoints: 829

    Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    We hope and pray that an AOC like progressive gets the Dem. nomination for 2020. Clowns like you will be smacked in the face even harder than 2016 .
    You will be on your six fake name by 2020 son. The house of cards are crumbling an Fox News andyour multiple fake names cant save u this time

  12. #222
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,332
    Betpoints: 829

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I believed every word Cohen uttered. However, I not only believe but know one comment he made that is absolutely true, and I have made the same comment for two years. D Trump threatened every single institution that knew his grades his college entrance exam scores and anything at all that involved his "academic" career, to not mention those scores or print them. that statement I would wager my every dollar I have, I could steal, I could extort and any other method.


    but, I know and every single one of you also knows that what Cohen claimed this time is the truth. Like a few of you said concerning our newest D, I can just tell. lol . The only two that think it might not be true would be dwightie/brooks, the two dumbest on the planet. How does it feel to agree with those two?


    hey Dwightie, did you recommend that book--or not. lol
    Yep Dante i believe u were on that first

  13. #223
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,499
    Betpoints: 4135

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Yep Dante i believe u were on that first
    you also believe in unicorns

  14. #224
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,338
    Betpoints: 848

    Well, I finished watching a 60 minute highlight video. What a waste of fukking time that was for everyone involved, including the people that watched it.

    Can't wait to see what next week's anti-Trump flavor is.

  15. #225
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 19,831
    Betpoints: 600

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    You will be on your six fake name by 2020 son. The house of cards are crumbling an Fox News andyour multiple fake names cant save u this time

    It’s 30 fake names at 4 sites mental midget .
    Have the fake millionaire correct your fake story the next time you suck each other off .

  16. #226
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 37,913
    Betpoints: 9786

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Well, I finished watching a 60 minute highlight video. What a waste of fukking time that was for everyone involved, including the people that watched it.

    Can't wait to see what next week's anti-Trump flavor is.
    Sorry 60 min doesn't fit your narrative.

  17. #227
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,332
    Betpoints: 829

    Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    It’s 30 fake names at 4 sites mental midget .
    Have the fake millionaire correct your fake story the next time you suck each other off .
    I was talking about from this point tubby. U should have about six new ones by 2020. Rough day yesterday an as predicted your hero is tweeting like a madman today lmfao.

  18. #228
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    I was talking about from this point tubby. U should have about six new ones by 2020. Rough day yesterday an as predicted your hero is tweeting like a madman today lmfao.
    JT has so much trouble comprehending posts. Heís a complete idiot.

  19. #229
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 19,831
    Betpoints: 600

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    JT has so much trouble comprehending posts. He’s a complete idiot.
    Who are you two soy boys kidding ? One drops his drawers and the other one swallows .
    I see you’re talking again after he stuck that knife deep in your back . LOL !

  20. #230
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 41,984
    Betpoints: 14971

    Points Awarded:

    JohnGalt2341 gave khicks26 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  21. #231
    Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-28-18
    Posts: 1,824
    Betpoints: 3887

    impeach, convict, seize assets, incarcerate.

  22. #232
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,499
    Betpoints: 4135

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    haha Cousins is lying. Cohen was never Hannity's lawyer. This guy is the definition of fake news.

  23. #233
    JohnGalt2341
    The bloom on the rose is oft not wet.
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 8,515
    Betpoints: 2352

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    haha Cousins is lying. Cohen was never Hannity's lawyer. This guy is the definition of fake news.
    Regardless, Hannity is still claiming that he knew about it. Hannity said Cohen told him at least dozen times that HE made the decision on the payment and he didn't tell Trump. Perhaps this is true. I have a feeling if Hannity gets subpoenaed his story might change a little. I guess we'll see. Out of the 3 of them, I believe Hannity is the most honest overall. But he's a liar as well.

    All of this stuff involving Trump, Cohen, Manafort, Roger Stone etc... it's like a math riddle. They are all known liars. Who should you believe? And when should you believe them? The person you like the most? That's unlikely to work. The person who tells the version you most want to be true? That's unlikely to work as well. However, there ARE ways of telling who's currently telling the truth. You'll have to figure that out on your own. I am confident that eventually the truth will be known to everyone.

  24. #234
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,499
    Betpoints: 4135

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Regardless, Hannity is still claiming that he knew about it. Hannity said Cohen told him at least dozen times that HE made the decision on the payment and he didn't tell Trump. Perhaps this is true. I have a feeling if Hannity gets subpoenaed his story might change a little. I guess we'll see. Out of the 3 of them, I believe Hannity is the most honest overall. But he's a liar as well.

    All of this stuff involving Trump, Cohen, Manafort, Roger Stone etc... it's like a math riddle. They are all known liars. Who should you believe? And when should you believe them? The person you like the most? That's unlikely to work. The person who tells the version you most want to be true? That's unlikely to work as well. However, there ARE ways of telling who's currently telling the truth. You'll have to figure that out on your own. I am confident that eventually the truth will be known to everyone.
    Of course its regardless lol. You don't care only because he's a leftist.

    Cousins lies all the time in his videos. He wouldn't know what the truth was if it got up and bit him in the face. He is just another arm of the democratic party. Just like Cenk, CNN, MSNBC etc. Yet, people post their videos because they don't care that he lies. All they care is someone is making a video that supposedly is bad news towards Trump.

    America is experiencing the great awakening. You have the best economy in decades and some of you only care about whether Cohen paid Sloppy Daniels a few bucks and if Hannity knew about it? LOL. Who cares? No one except those wanting to regain power and suffering with TDS.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 03-02-19 at 03:48 PM.

  25. #235
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 41,984
    Betpoints: 14971

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Of course its regardless lol. You don't care only because he's a leftist.

    Cousins lies all the time in his videos. He wouldn't know what the truth was if it got up and bit him in the face. He is just another arm of the democratic party. Just like Cenk, CNN, MSNBC etc. Yet, people post their videos because they don't care that he lies. All they care is someone is making a video that supposedly is bad news toward Trump.

    America is experiencing the great awakening. You have the best economy in decades and some of care about whether Cohen paid Sloppy Daniels a few bucks and if Hannity knew about it? Who cares? No one except those wanting to regain power and those suffering with TDS.
    This avtar goes great with your post. Love it.



  26. #236
    JohnGalt2341
    The bloom on the rose is oft not wet.
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 8,515
    Betpoints: 2352

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Of course its regardless lol. You don't care only because he's a leftist.

    Cousins lies all the time in his videos. He wouldn't know what the truth was if it got up and bit him in the face. He is just another arm of the democratic party. Just like Cenk, CNN, MSNBC etc. Yet, people post their videos because they don't care that he lies. All they care is someone is making a video that supposedly is bad news towards Trump.

    America is experiencing the great awakening. You have the best economy in decades and some of you only care about whether Cohen paid Sloppy Daniels a few bucks and if Hannity knew about it? LOL. Who cares? No one except those wanting to regain power and suffering with TDS.
    Again you missed my point. I said regardless because whether or not that guy is a pathological liar and even if Cohen was never Hannitys lawyer... these things are COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT when it comes to whether or not Hannity said that Michael Cohen told him more than a dozen times that he made the decision to make the payment and he didn't tell Trump. Did Hannity say that or not? YES he did, this means he could be subpoenaed. Just because you don't like the guy in the video doesn't mean that Hannity didn't say that.

    You have a really strange idea of how truth works. You seem to think that everything Liberals say are lies. A Liberal could say the earth is round and it revolves around the Sun and you would say it was a lie... because a liberal said. Trump could say "I was the first man to walk on the moon" and you would believe it because Trump was the person saying it. I've got news for you... sometimes liberals tell the Truth whether you like it or not... just as SOMETIMES Trump tells the truth whether I like it or not. You have to be able to judge the CONTENT independently. YOU only judge the source.... if you don't like the source you consider it all lies. If you DO like the source you assume it's the truth. This is a TERRIBLE way to get to the truth. It's no different than how the Reps questioned Cohen... they didn't like the source so they have absolutely no desire to get to the truth. It's true, Cohen is a lying scumbag... this is true... for sure... and who was he working for? Another lying scumbag. Republicans don't want to admit that. Somehow they think Trump is an angel that got involved with a lying scumbag like Cohen.

  27. #237
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,499
    Betpoints: 4135

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Again you missed my point. I said regardless because whether or not that guy is a pathological liar and even if Cohen was never Hannitys lawyer... these things are COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT when it comes to whether or not Hannity said that Michael Cohen told him more than a dozen times that he made the decision to make the payment and he didn't tell Trump. Did Hannity say that or not? YES he did, this means he could be subpoenaed. Just because you don't like the guy in the video doesn't mean that Hannity didn't say that.

    You have a really strange idea of how truth works. You seem to think that everything Liberals say are lies. A Liberal could say the earth is round and it revolves around the Sun and you would say it was a lie... because a liberal said. Trump could say "I was the first man to walk on the moon" and you would believe it because Trump was the person saying it. I've got news for you... sometimes liberals tell the Truth whether you like it or not... just as SOMETIMES Trump tells the truth whether I like it or not. You have to be able to judge the CONTENT independently. YOU only judge the source.... if you don't like the source you consider it all lies. If you DO like the source you assume it's the truth. This is a TERRIBLE way to get to the truth. It's no different than how the Reps questioned Cohen... they didn't like the source so they have absolutely no desire to get to the truth. It's true, Cohen is a lying scumbag... this is true... for sure... and who was he working for? Another lying scumbag. Republicans don't want to admit that. Somehow they think Trump is an angel that got involved with a lying scumbag like Cohen.
    so what if Cohen said that to Hannity?

  28. #238
    JohnGalt2341
    The bloom on the rose is oft not wet.
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 8,515
    Betpoints: 2352

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    so what if Cohen said that to Hannity?
    Because, it may be a campaign finance violation. Long story short, did the hush money affect the outcome of the election? Possibly. Personally I hope that Hannity does testify. My objective as always is to get to the truth. If it turns out that Cohen is lying now even more than he lied before I would like to know that. If it turns out that he's telling the truth now and was lying before, I want to know that as well. It baffles me completely how Rep's seem to have no desire to find out the truth. They are only concerned with protecting Trump. This is not a good way to go about things. Trump is the same way. A ruthless dictator like Kim, Putin, or that Saudi Prince say "I didn't know about it" and Trump takes their word for it because it is convenient for him. He has no desire at all to find out the real truth because it is very inconvenient for him and it could end him up in a bit of trouble... so he just says "I take his word for it". This is the kind of guy you admire. He takes the word of ruthless dictators over our own intelligence agencies and you still cheer him on.

    I do agree with you though... America is experiencing a great awakening.... so is the entire planet. Trump is a BIG part of that but it's not what you think. Trump is rock bottom. It's like when an alcoholic gets a DUI and they almost kill somebody. It's a slap in the face. It's a wake up call. It's a look at how BAD things could be. IF, they are lucky they get a 2nd chance to live a better life. IF, we are lucky we will get a 2nd chance to never elect a pathological lying sociopath as President ever again.

    Trump and his thugs are on a downward spiral right now and they have been for some time. Every week gets just a little worse for Trump and he knows it. This is why he creates fake National Emergencies. He needs something to get his base all riled up in a desperate attempt to impress his supporters. Sadly it works. I will say this about Trump... he's better at brainwashing stupid people than almost anyone that has ever existed... and that's pretty impressive.

  29. #239
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,499
    Betpoints: 4135

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Because, it may be a campaign finance violation. Long story short, did the hush money affect the outcome of the election? Possibly. Personally I hope that Hannity does testify. My objective as always is to get to the truth. If it turns out that Cohen is lying now even more than he lied before I would like to know that. If it turns out that he's telling the truth now and was lying before, I want to know that as well. It baffles me completely how Rep's seem to have no desire to find out the truth. They are only concerned with protecting Trump. This is not a good way to go about things. Trump is the same way. A ruthless dictator like Kim, Putin, or that Saudi Prince say "I didn't know about it" and Trump takes their word for it because it is convenient for him. He has no desire at all to find out the real truth because it is very inconvenient for him and it could end him up in a bit of trouble... so he just says "I take his word for it". This is the kind of guy you admire. He takes the word of ruthless dictators over our own intelligence agencies and you still cheer him on.

    I do agree with you though... America is experiencing a great awakening.... so is the entire planet. Trump is a BIG part of that but it's not what you think. Trump is rock bottom. It's like when an alcoholic gets a DUI and they almost kill somebody. It's a slap in the face. It's a wake up call. It's a look at how BAD things could be. IF, they are lucky they get a 2nd chance to live a better life. IF, we are lucky we will get a 2nd chance to never elect a pathological lying sociopath as President ever again.

    Trump and his thugs are on a downward spiral right now and they have been for some time. Every week gets just a little worse for Trump and he knows it. This is why he creates fake National Emergencies. He needs something to get his base all riled up in a desperate attempt to impress his supporters. Sadly it works. I will say this about Trump... he's better at brainwashing stupid people than almost anyone that has ever existed... and that's pretty impressive.
    nonsense

    nonsense to the rest also.

    You choose to believe fake news. You choose to. Too bad for you.



    America is back. I missed her.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 03-02-19 at 08:26 PM.

  30. #240
    JohnGalt2341
    The bloom on the rose is oft not wet.
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 8,515
    Betpoints: 2352

    I feel sorry for you Dwight, I really do. It's like when an elderly woman gives all her money to a TV evangelist. She WANTS to believe that they are telling the truth and that they are good people. She's either too old or not smart enough to realize that she's being conned... BADLY. You are being conned my friend, I can guarantee you that. He's not even a very good con-artist. In fact he's terrible. He IS smart enough to tell his base all the things he thinks they want to hear "We need a wall!, I love the bible and I love god! abortion is wrong!, etc etc". EVERYTHING Trump does is for his own self interest. He doesn't give 2 shits about anything else. He's a fraud if there ever was one. What kind of guy has his lawyer threaten the places he went to school if they ever release his grades? A guy like Trump does. It's stuff like this that should tell you... "Maybe... just maybe this guy isn't what I think he is."

    Do you believe in God dwight? If so, if the anti-christ were alive today... how would you be able to tell who he is? What would be the signs? Have you ever read the book or watched the movie The Stand by Stephen King? You strike me as a Randall Flagg follower. You're being tricked by evil and you refuse to believe it.

  31. #241
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,499
    Betpoints: 4135

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    I feel sorry for you Dwight, I really do. It's like when an elderly woman gives all her money to a TV evangelist. She WANTS to believe that they are telling the truth and that they are good people. She's either too old or not smart enough to realize that she's being conned... BADLY. You are being conned my friend, I can guarantee you that. He's not even a very good con-artist. In fact he's terrible. He IS smart enough to tell his base all the things he thinks they want to hear "We need a wall!, I love the bible and I love god! abortion is wrong!, etc etc". EVERYTHING Trump does is for his own self interest. He doesn't give 2 shits about anything else. He's a fraud if there ever was one. What kind of guy has his lawyer threaten the places he went to school if they ever release his grades? A guy like Trump does. It's stuff like this that should tell you... "Maybe... just maybe this guy isn't what I think he is."

    Do you believe in God dwight? If so, if the anti-christ were alive today... how would you be able to tell who he is? What would be the signs? Have you ever read the book or watched the movie The Stand by Stephen King? You strike me as a Randall Flagg follower. You're being tricked by evil and you refuse to believe it.
    No need to feel sorry for me John. You do make some outlandish accusations with stories to match. While they are entertaining at times, they show me that you are having trouble grasping reality. At least that's how I see it and believe you me, I am not alone. You could easily be a political panelist on CNN.

    Con artist. Russia. Racist. This is what the narrative was and is from day one. Let's look at some real ones. Pelosi. Obama. Schumer. Ryan. Romney. Bush. Biden. Sanders. Mueller. Comey. Brennan. Tapper. Flake. Crooked Hillary. CNN. This list is long. They con you 24/7. They just do it more politely.

    Trump is great. Like Reagan was. Maybe one day you will see it.

    Last edited by DwightShrute; 03-02-19 at 09:32 PM.

  32. #242
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,332
    Betpoints: 829

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    I feel sorry for you Dwight, I really do. It's like when an elderly woman gives all her money to a TV evangelist. She WANTS to believe that they are telling the truth and that they are good people. She's either too old or not smart enough to realize that she's being conned... BADLY. You are being conned my friend, I can guarantee you that. He's not even a very good con-artist. In fact he's terrible. He IS smart enough to tell his base all the things he thinks they want to hear "We need a wall!, I love the bible and I love god! abortion is wrong!, etc etc". EVERYTHING Trump does is for his own self interest. He doesn't give 2 shits about anything else. He's a fraud if there ever was one. What kind of guy has his lawyer threaten the places he went to school if they ever release his grades? A guy like Trump does. It's stuff like this that should tell you... "Maybe... just maybe this guy isn't what I think he is."

    Do you believe in God dwight? If so, if the anti-christ were alive today... how would you be able to tell who he is? What would be the signs? Have you ever read the book or watched the movie The Stand by Stephen King? You strike me as a Randall Flagg follower. You're being tricked by evil and you refuse to believe it.
    you sound like a guy who prints a lot of fake news and has TDS

  33. #243
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 37,913
    Betpoints: 9786

    The name dwight is associated with the acronym TDSS. Trump Dick Sucking Syndrome. A known fact since Nov 6th 2016. Sad.

  34. #244
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 8314

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Because, it may be a campaign finance violation. Long story short, did the hush money affect the outcome of the election? Possibly. Personally I hope that Hannity does testify. My objective as always is to get to the truth. If it turns out that Cohen is lying now even more than he lied before I would like to know that. If it turns out that he's telling the truth now and was lying before, I want to know that as well. It baffles me completely how Rep's seem to have no desire to find out the truth. They are only concerned with protecting Trump. This is not a good way to go about things. Trump is the same way. A ruthless dictator like Kim, Putin, or that Saudi Prince say "I didn't know about it" and Trump takes their word for it because it is convenient for him. He has no desire at all to find out the real truth because it is very inconvenient for him and it could end him up in a bit of trouble... so he just says "I take his word for it". This is the kind of guy you admire. He takes the word of ruthless dictators over our own intelligence agencies and you still cheer him on.

    I do agree with you though... America is experiencing a great awakening.... so is the entire planet. Trump is a BIG part of that but it's not what you think. Trump is rock bottom. It's like when an alcoholic gets a DUI and they almost kill somebody. It's a slap in the face. It's a wake up call. It's a look at how BAD things could be. IF, they are lucky they get a 2nd chance to live a better life. IF, we are lucky we will get a 2nd chance to never elect a pathological lying sociopath as President ever again.

    Trump and his thugs are on a downward spiral right now and they have been for some time. Every week gets just a little worse for Trump and he knows it. This is why he creates fake National Emergencies. He needs something to get his base all riled up in a desperate attempt to impress his supporters. Sadly it works. I will say this about Trump... he's better at brainwashing stupid people than almost anyone that has ever existed... and that's pretty impressive.
    You just see what you want to see which is fine but don't confuse it for reality.

    The world in general is throwing out the left. Trump has the highest approval rating in the free world. Let that sink in.

    The election of Trump was a statement by the American working class that's echoing worldwide. He grabs twats, he lies, he nails super trim, hides his taxes and whatever we don't care, we want results and we want prosperity.

    Until the left realizes, recognizes and addresses the issues of the working class they will not become the majority.

  35. #245
    JohnGalt2341
    The bloom on the rose is oft not wet.
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 8,515
    Betpoints: 2352

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    you sound like a guy who prints a lot of fake news and has TDS
    It's a funny thing, Dwight thinks I get all my opinions about Trump from "fake news" and he thinks I'M being brainwashed by multiple sources. The truth is, I listen Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity far more than I watch CNN. If I feel I'm leaning towards one side(and I am, my side is not necessarily with the Liberals but we do share a similar opinion about Trump) I overcompensate by forcing myself to listen to the opinions of those I disagree with just in case I am missing something. Oddly enough, it's people like Rush and Hannity that are helping shape my opinion about Trump. And it's not good! It's easy to spot an ass kisser and a rationalizer. Almost as easy as it is to spot a pathological liar and a sociopath. When the history books are written, they will not be kind to Trump. This I am certain of.
    Last edited by JohnGalt2341; 03-03-19 at 11:30 AM.

First ... 45678 Last
Top