khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14971

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Debbie is a corporate tool, that's what she does.

Who was it for that Cohen was lying the last 10 years?

This is why most of your memes are a fuking joke.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4135

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Debbie is a corporate tool, that's what she does.

Who was it for that Cohen was lying the last 10 years?

This is why most of your memes are a fuking joke.
    you are always deflecting and sticking up for losers.

No Cenk video?

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    These assholes are so scared of the new batch of progressives it is hilarious watching them cry. News flash they are here to stay and the commander the thief is the one to thank. You need to stop labeling them dumb. They are not the imbeciles who think Don the Con is a straight shooter. You stupid fuks are.

We hope and pray that an AOC like progressive gets the Dem. nomination for 2020. Clowns like you will be smacked in the face even harder than 2016 .

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    These assholes are so scared of the new batch of progressives it is hilarious watching them cry. News flash they are here to stay and the commander the thief is the one to thank. You need to stop labeling them dumb. They are not the imbeciles who think Don the Con is a straight shooter. You stupid fuks are.
    Thor the Snore. Can you even remember the last time you had an original thought? Or are you only capable of repeating what the dumb people on TV say?

khicks26

you are always deflecting and sticking up for losers.

No Cenk video?
    I'm not sticking up for Cohen, just asking for who he lied for. Would that not make the person he lied for also a loser.

I notice you didn't answer the question. Whys that?

khicks26

This new avtar fits you well.

This is how I picture you.

khicks26

Dwight watching the Cohen hearings.

khicks26

God Dam it! Now I have to go find a bunch of stupid memes.

DwightShrute

This new avtar fits you well.

khicks26

How I also picture you.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 736

Be nice

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8314

I'm not sticking up for Cohen, just asking for who he lied for. Would that not make the person he lied for also a loser.

I notice you didn't answer the question. Whys that?
    Cohen is trying to sell his book deal and to be a regular on CNN. A blind man could see that. In fact, he admitted that.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9786

Hmmm. Which liar do you believe? A convicted one or one who does it his whole life? Since I have TDS, I'll go with a convicted one.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 530

How I also picture you.

Love it!
    That's some premium trolling on both ends, Gents!
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Russian Rocket 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Hmmm. Which liar do you believe? A convicted one or one who does it his whole life?
    Said RKelly and quickly dropped his ballot for H. Clinton

What a fkng fool!

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Cohen is trying to sell his book deal and to be a regular on CNN. A blind man could see that. In fact, he admitted that.
    He's also had just about everything taken away from him for being loyal to Trump. I guess he's earned the right to write a book of make a movie.

I will not buy his book or watch his movie. Don't need to.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

Love it!
    LOL Yeah the trolls have to troll each other to balance the shit out. It made me laugh also.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1025

LOL Yeah the trolls have to troll each other to balance the shit out. It made me laugh also.
    I believed every word Cohen uttered. However, I not only believe but know one comment he made that is absolutely true, and I have made the same comment for two years. D Trump threatened every single institution that knew his grades his college entrance exam scores and anything at all that involved his "academic" career, to not mention those scores or print them. that statement I would wager my every dollar I have, I could steal, I could extort and any other method.

but, I know and every single one of you also knows that what Cohen claimed this time is the truth. Like a few of you said concerning our newest D, I can just tell. lol . The only two that think it might not be true would be dwightie/brooks, the two dumbest on the planet. How does it feel to agree with those two?

hey Dwightie, did you recommend that book--or not. lol
    Last edited by dante1; 02-28-19 at 02:19 PM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Love it!

writes by the idiot who thinks he has magical piss. and selected a screen name that fails more often than not. this is his genius.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I believed every word Cohen uttered. However, I not only believe but know one comment he made that is absolutely true, and I have made the same comment for two years. D Trump threatened every single institution that knew his grades his college entrance exam scores and anything at all that involved his "academic" career, to not mention those scores or print them. that statement I would wager my every dollar I have, I could steal, I could extort and any other method.

but, I know and every single one of you also knows that what Cohen claimed this time is the truth. Like a few of you said concerning our newest D, I can just tell. lol . The only two that think it might not be true would be dwightie/brooks, the two dumbest on the planet. How does it feel to agree with those two?

Yeah what reason does Cohen have to lie at this point. He was not forced to do the hearing, he wanted to do it. All the Reps had was to smear the guy.

Trump what a clown, everyone knows he sucked in school. C student at best. If it was me, I would own it & say look how great I did being a C student. But Trump is a ego driven self image douche bag.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

writes by the idiot who thinks he has magical piss. and selected a screen name that fails more often than not. this is his genius.
    HAHA what?...child if you want that Russian rooster- come to play

dante - if you ever want to pretend that you're a somebody- come to LA- where I'd literally destroy your mom's clit- while she worries about her son..,

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

HAHA what?...child if you want that Russian rooster- come to play

dante - if you ever want to pretend that you're a somebody- come to LA- where I'd literally destroy your mom's clit- while she worries about her son..,
    very intelligent post, exactly what I expect from you RR. how many languages do you speak again? was it 12, lol.

t

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9786

Was he one of those dressed up chicks with dicks that pissed on trump?

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

very intelligent post, exactly what I expect from you RR. how many languages do you speak again? was it 12, lol.

t
    How many languages are you fluent in????
    Obviously not English
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket, and DwightShrute

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Michael Cohen said he committed crimes out of “ blind loyalty” to Mr. Trump .

The SDNY prosecutors have found that Mr. Cohen’s conduct was not the result of “blind loyalty” to Mr. Trump but personal greed and ambition .

There’s your puppet to use to proceed with impeachment hearings .
    Bunch of Dem. clowns .

L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7437

Michael Cohen to return for more testimony before the House Intel. Com. on March 6, session will be closed....

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    How many languages are you fluent in????
    Obviously not English
    she's fluent in sucking cawk--to each of her own)

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

t
    according to you - it was 7..but that number might increase in 2 hours ...it all depends on how much you wanna pretend and lie, lil Hoe!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Yeah what reason does Cohen have to lie at this point. He was not forced to do the hearing, he wanted to do it. All the Reps had was to smear the guy.

Trump what a clown, everyone knows he sucked in school. C student at best. If it was me, I would own it & say look how great I did being a C student. But Trump is a ego driven self image douche bag.
    Играй, играй, рассказывай, Тальяночка, сама o том, как черноглазая Свела с ума

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

according to you - it was 7..but that number might increase in 2 hours ...it all depends on how much you wanna pretend and lie, lil Hoe!
    well mr rocket you are the guy who pulled out a ridiculous number of foreign languages you speak. I was only using hyperbole (look it up idiot) to make you look the idiot that you are since you have extreme arguments with the English language. And a man who can't speak/write English is definitely not multilingual. A real master of language would never write/speak the way you write/speak.

here is a great example, just today in a feeble attempt to ridicule me you wrote something gross I believe about my mother. Now see if you can follow some logic (I know really difficult) so read slowly. A truly educated person, a person who has training beyond grade school would argue and debate using logic, knowledge, common sense, analogies, metaphors and all types of commonly used methods in a normal debate.

you I am afraid my stupid friend are only capable of using extremely gross and ugly comments about a family member. I would not do that, no matter how angry I might become. And btw, I don't get angry with people like you. You have no class, no honor, only a true ahole would make the comments you make to other people. You can't utilize your intellect because you have no intellect, you can't utilize your knowledge because that is on empty also. Your vocabulary is so weak you need to slander/libel innocents with vulgarity. So you prove to people you are crude, uneducated and a truly deplorable human being.

now, here is a suggestion. write something obscene about my father, brother or sister. We expect it.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Was he one of those dressed up chicks with dicks that pissed on trump?
    no, I don't think. in a feeble attempt to ridicule me he claimed...he buries me and sometimes comes around and pisses on my grave to see if I am still alive. or something like that, I had to inform the idiot that one, most people in a grave are dead and your piss is not magical, even though you might have been taught that in some Eastern European country--they believe some crazy shit some of those people.

he stays his distance unless I infringe on him, which I do often. then he has to reply with some filth about my mother. no class, no intellect, no anything. a complete idiot . a dwightie/brooks type.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

well mr rocket... I was only using hyperbole.
    HA...I bet you were...no need to backpedal though, clown

How much do you charge, per hour, retard?

ps: there is no need for this getting on your knees Mr Rocket shit...just call me Comrade and we'll be alright

khicks26

Играй, играй, рассказывай, Тальяночка, сама o том, как черноглазая Свела с ума

Its good you keep the memory alive. We should never forget.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Its good you keep the memory alive. We should never forget.
    Hey man...the memory is on every corner here...Russians will never forget what had happened to us- every single family is affected.
    I officially invite you to experience it for yourself.

Let me know what works with your schedule- and I'll show you the best time here.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 736

Then you believe
    1) nothing with Russians
    2) he never hit his wife in the elevator

His idea to trump to run??

That was a clear answer of a Narcissist

First ... 345678 Last