L8night
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

Is this hypocrisy? narcissism?

I had a member that told me I didn't know the meaning of hypocrisy, even when I showed them the definition from the dictionary, I watched the question asked to Trump yesterday while he sat in the oval,"Mr. President, you are going to Pennsylvania for a rally, don't you think you should cancel it due to hurricane Michael", then Mr. Trump gave the response, "well there are thousands of people who camped out overnight for this", he repeated this 3 times, was it narcissism?, that caused him to give this response, IMO Trump loves the spotlight.

Later in the day I saw reports of what he tweeted about Pres. Obama after hurricane Sandy

Is this the meaning of hypocrisy, I'll let you be the judge

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...da/1594767002/

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 203

Going out on a limb here by saying you know humans are full of faults. We are by nature. Words like "hypocrisy" are human traits. The exist for a reason. Show my a flawless human and I will show you are liar.

Here's another word you should examine. Triggered or unhinged. They are attributed to liberals who think Trump must not be allowed to be human while all the rest of us are. Spin that shit all you want but that is exactly what liberals are doing everyday and several times a day I might add.

I swear if you ever found out how Trump hangs the toilet paper roll (whether it down over the top or underneath and up), you guys would argue about it. Hoe could he. He once told employees at his hotel that toilet goes on this way and now he says it goes this way. What a hypocrite. Don Lemonhead would do a week long series about it.

Unhinged. Its what normal people see in your guys.

L8night

Ok, yes humans are full of flaws, but what the question was "is this hypocrisy?" a couple days ago I got some BS explanation about hypocrisy with examples that to this day I'm still baffled with and now I see you answered the question with more confusion, making it about "being a human trait", then you went into maybe I should look up triggered or unhinged, what does that have to do with the topic?, I know the meaning of each and I can see where you think this is more liberal, Dem spin crap, that's fine, I get it.
    As far as the way Trump hangs his toilet paper, I don't think he does it, he probably has someone do it for him, because if he does it, this is what happens:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eofvNuN2p-U

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4457

Lol
    I must admit it is fun torturing retards like dante or knicks, but this new guy bores me

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    Ok, yes humans are full of flaws, but what the question was "is this hypocrisy?" a couple days ago I got some BS explanation about hypocrisy with examples that to this day I'm still baffled with and now I see you answered the question with more confusion, making it about "being a human trait", then you went into maybe I should look up triggered or unhinged, what does that have to do with the topic?, I know the meaning of each and I can see where you think this is more liberal, Dem spin crap, that's fine, I get it.
    As far as the way Trump hangs his toilet paper, I don't think he does it, he probably has someone do it for him, because if he does it, this is what happens:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eofvNuN2p-U
    I did answer it. Not sure how you missed it. Yes people are hypocrites at time. You are. I am. We all are. Only difference is that no one puts what you saw on the news and makes a video after you step on a napkin in the car.

What Trump said was hypocritical. So? Its politics. They are do it. Or is this something new all of a sudden when Trump is president?

Obama was against gay marriage then was for it. Crooked Hillary the same. My bet is, that you have selective hypocrisy outrage. And that's fine. They are flawed like the rest of us. So are you.

jtoler
    The lamb and the bull
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

no you didnt answer cant allow yourself to say trump is a hypocrite kinda sad

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6552

Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    but what the question was "is this hypocrisy?" a couple days ago I got some BS explanation about hypocrisy with examples that to this day I'm still baffled with
    More relevant question: Is the country better off since Trump in office? If you can demonstrate not, you might be on to something. Otherwise you're just spinning your wheels.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2624

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    More relevant question: Is the country better off since Trump in office? If you can demonstrate not, you might be on to something. Otherwise you're just spinning your wheels.
    This country is more divided that ever. Hate crimes are spiking at a crazy rate since don the con took over. The country is not better off and we are the joke of the world.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    no you didnt answer cant allow yourself to say trump is a hypocrite kinda sad
    I did twice. "Yes people are hypocrites at time. You are. I am. We all are." Duh.

Trump also breathes and takes a piss. Ya just like you. Trump is just like you. Haha. Your TDS is blocking your logical part of your brain.

Halfapointoff
    Halfapointoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    This country is more divided that ever. Hate crimes are spiking at a crazy rate since don the con took over. The country is not better off and we are the joke of the world.
    Can you cite your stat of hate crimes spiking since the WINNER took office?

jtoler
    The lamb and the bull
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

why is it so hard to say "trump is a hypocrite" no reason to go all the way around the world with it

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2903

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Going out on a limb here by saying you know humans are full of faults. We are by nature. Words like "hypocrisy" are human traits. The exist for a reason. Show my a flawless human and I will show you are liar.

Here's another word you should examine. Triggered or unhinged. They are attributed to liberals who think Trump must not be allowed to be human while all the rest of us are. Spin that shit all you want but that is exactly what liberals are doing everyday and several times a day I might add.

I swear if you ever found out how Trump hangs the toilet paper roll (whether it down over the top or underneath and up), you guys would argue about it. Hoe could he. He once told employees at his hotel that toilet goes on this way and now he says it goes this way. What a hypocrite. Don Lemonhead would do a week long series about it.

Unhinged. Its what normal people see in your guys.
    I did answer it. Not sure how you missed it. Yes people are hypocrites at time. You are. I am. We all are. Only difference is that no one puts what you saw on the news and makes a video after you step on a napkin in the car.

What Trump said was hypocritical. So? Its politics. They are do it. Or is this something new all of a sudden when Trump is president?

Obama was against gay marriage then was for it. Crooked Hillary the same. My bet is, that you have selective hypocrisy outrage. And that's fine. They are flawed like the rest of us. So are you.

I did twice. "Yes people are hypocrites at time. You are. I am. We all are." Duh.

Trump also breathes and takes a piss. Ya just like you. Trump is just like you. Haha. Your TDS is blocking your logical part of your brain.
    WOW This is a load of garbage. Way to go Minister of Propaganda.

BTP
    Week 12
    4-1-0 366 pts

BTP
    Week 11
    3-2-0 309 pts

khicks26

why is it so hard to say "trump is a hypocrite" no reason to go all the way around the world with it
    He wants you to have empathy for a man that gives none. Dwight is full of shit.

BTP
    Week 12
    4-1-0 366 pts

BTP
    Week 11
    3-2-0 309 pts

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Halfapointoff View Post
    Can you cite your stat of hate crimes spiking since the WINNER took office?
    http://www.theconversation.com/data-...-in-2017-97989

I always post links and then you trump voters run. Itís a waste. When I post something...consider it the word of God.

DwightShrute

Trump is an air breather. Trump eats food and drinks water. Some things don't need to be said.

Yes people are hypocrites at time. You are. I am. We all are." Duh.

Trump is under the "We all are" part.

lol

khicks26

Trump is an air breather. Trump eats food and drinks water. Some things don't need to be said.

lol
    hypocrite

BTP
    Week 12
    4-1-0 366 pts

BTP
    Week 11
    3-2-0 309 pts

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2466

Because trump supporters are stupid ass cult members that think that orange piece of shit does no wrong

maggiethebestdog

You guys are just kidding, right???
    Nobody, much less a group of people, could be this stupid

I admit you have fooled me but now I get it
    Well played, but you have overplayed the retard card
    It was a good run

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post

It was a good run
    hypocrite ghost.

BTP
    Week 12
    4-1-0 366 pts

BTP
    Week 11
    3-2-0 309 pts

DwightShrute

It was a good run
    its amazing. They must be pretending to be this clueless. or are they?

khicks26

lol

It was a good run
    its amazing. They must be pretending to be this clueless. or are they?
    OH Brother. The fact that your clown ass only makes up these silly allowances for Trump. Makes you a hypocrite.

God your stupid.

BTP
    Week 12
    4-1-0 366 pts

BTP
    Week 11
    3-2-0 309 pts

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    OH Brother. The fact that your clown ass only makes up these silly allowances for Trump. Makes you a hypocrite.

God your stupid.
    * you're

instant irony is wonderful

maggiethebestdog

hypocrite ghost.
    It's ok
    I get it
    It took me a while but now you don't have to pretend to be this stupid anymore
    I will say that you did it masterfully and that your dedication to the role is admirable

maggiethebestdog

God your stupid.
    Lol

maggiethebestdog

* you're

You have to check out the "Ford layoffs" thread and see what was done to dante last evening
    The greatest humiliation of all time
    He hasn't posted since
    Fricken hilarious

Halfapointoff
    Halfapointoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

http://www.theconversation.com/data-...-in-2017-97989

I always post links and then you trump voters run. Itís a waste. When I post something...consider it the word of God.
    No running here! You must be mistaken me for someone else.

After a brief read of the article it does say they have been rising since 2014.

Elections were 2016.

WHAT SAY YOU?

maggiethebestdog

Elections were 2016.

WHAT SAY YOU?
    Lol
    He's too retarded to know that the article he posted has nothing to do with what he was saying
    Pretty unbelievable, huh???

khicks26

* you're

The same place you always go when you get YOUR ass kicked. Almost like I do it on purpose.

Who's the Master Troll?

BTP
    Week 12
    4-1-0 366 pts

BTP
    Week 11
    3-2-0 309 pts

vitterd

Lol
    He's too retarded to know that the article he posted has nothing to do with what he was saying
    Pretty unbelievable, huh???
    How dumb are you? They are rising at a faster rate now than previous years. They actually spiked the very next day after election.

Why are you so stupid?

khicks26

For anyone that doesn't know. Dwight is Maggie & Maggie is Dwight. This was proven a while ago, when the dumb ass logged in with the wrong device.

BTP
    Week 12
    4-1-0 366 pts

BTP
    Week 11
    3-2-0 309 pts

vitterd

Elections were 2016.

WHAT SAY YOU?
    They are rising at a faster rate now than before. Thatís all because of Donnie. The rate of hate crimes against Muslims....higher than ever....because of Donnie.

Listen to me....not a guy that bangs his own dog.

L8night

Dwight, I want to thank you, I researched the Obama (w gays, transgender...) and I learned somethings I did not know.

Dwight is right we have hypocrisy in our lives everyday, and I can see how it was interpreted.

This is political, yesterday, I was watching hurricane Michael coverage,as I have a son, his wife and 3 grandkids outside Tallahassee, I'm going to reference what I said in my initial post, I watched the presser in the oval and I couldn't grasp what I was hearing, I was saying you can't be that callous, as comparing a national tragedy to 1000's of people camping out overnight to see you (this was untrue, reports had it at maybe 50), but he did it 3 times.
    So I'm back to the coverage and then a report about the Trump tweet about Obama and hurricane Sandy, this really didn't set well with me.
    So the hurricane is ripping up the Florida coast and Trump heads to Erie. This morning I decided to watch the speech and the first 3 1/2 minutes was about the hurricane, the next minute was a jab at the media, at the 5 min mark, Trump touts himself, then here we go, same old shit for the next 50 minutes.
    Now I'm sure I'm going to here from a few members that say "well he is always in touch with the situation" to "what do you want him to do fill sandbags". I have no love for Trump, I think that's known, but as my president, I would expect you to cancel and reschedule the Erie pep rally(I'm sure they would understand and they would probably give you some good press), you know pretend to give a shit, instead you had to feed the beast at the time of a crisis. Funny thing, my son and his wife voted for him.

Here's a link for the speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4bGfh7-ofU

maggiethebestdog

How dumb are you? They are rising at a faster rate now than previous years. They actually spiked the very next day after election.

Why are you so stupid?
    Lol
    HEY RETARD, the other poster already told you
    The article you posted only goes up to 2016 just after Trump was elected
    The increase they talk about CLEARLY is from 2014 to 2016
    IT IS RIGHT IN THE FIRST PART OF THE ARTICLE

No, you aren't retarded
    Last edited by maggiethebestdog; 10-11-18 at 05:19 PM.

maggiethebestdog

For anyone that doesn't know. Dwight is Maggie & Maggie is Dwight. This was proven a while ago, when the dumb ass logged in with the wrong device.
    Lol
    Proof exists for a lie

khicks26

Lol
    Proof exists for a lie
    We'll see what Andy says when he comes back. He's the one that busted you stupid ass.

BTP
    Week 12
    4-1-0 366 pts

BTP
    Week 11
    3-2-0 309 pts

12 Last